LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Give me a B—A—B—Y!! BabyxEmma

Kaylaindiapers

• 2 weeks later...

I grab my bag and leave the gym to get ready for the party tonight most of the girls follow me out but Izzy stays with you.

Izzy looks at you "so that was interesting" She says leaning against the wall looking at you

“Izzy I know you and Emma haven’t always got along I did a little digging I can’t stand her she thinks she’s so much better then everyone!” Kayla rolls her eyes with disdain... “I have a plan to bring her down to size and if everything goes according to plan she’ll be gone and I’ll be the head cheerleader and you can be the co captain are you in!” Kayla needed Izzy in order for her plan to succeed.. 

Kayla smiles “Great!” Kayla’s mind was racing... “Ok I figure you can get closer to her then I can!” She looks around making sure no ones around.. Ok I have some weed I’ll give it to you at the party and you put it in her purse and someone will tip the police off and they’ll bust the conceited bitch!” Kayla was thinking she got her where she wanted her and soon she’d be the captain of the cheer team and her biggest rival Emma would be gone!! 

"I definitely can shes besties with one of my friends!" Izzy listens to the rest of the plan nodding her head "Perfect! and then shell get kicked out of school and we wont have to worry about her anymore! Girl you are so smart!" Izzy claps her hands quietly "Do you have the weed on you? We can just go to my dorm and get ready for the party if you do" questions Izzy as she picks up her bag and starts to walk to the door

“Exactly we’ll get rid of her once and for all!” Kayla smiled as she could just imagine now and if Izzy ever bothered her then she could jut blackmail her... “Oh yeah I know this boy who always hooks me up he thinks he’s going to get in my pants but that won’t happen but he can keep thinking that!” She laughs as she did consider funny how he was a dumb boy and he would do whatever he could to be with her! 

"Perfect! She wont even be allowed on campus anymore!" Izzy hooks her arm with yours and starts to walk out of the gym "Let me guess! Stupid boy kinda short dark hair? He hooks up all the pretty girls" Izzy giggles as she walks to her dorm

“That’s the plan to get her out of here!” As she walks out.. “No this guy is James he has long hair and just to see how far I can go I made him dress up like a girl then I made him go down on me!” She laughed as Kayla truly had the world at her feet... “We can go by his place and get the weed then go to the party and you can get close enough and plant it in her purse!” 

Izzy laughs "No way! Girl you should text him so hes dressed like a girl when we get there!" Izzy lets Kayla lead the way to James apartment on campus "Easy enough Emma wont even know how it got there!" Izzy giggles as she walks 

“You really want me too I can if you’re serious!” Kayla laughs making sure Izzy really wants to see it.. She had to admit it was funny! They got in the car and drove over there. Hey James it’s me and I need you to hook me up the usual!” Kayla looked over at Izzy.. “Do you really want to see him dress up!” James listened on the other end and he didn’t like what he heard.. 

(pm). Check please 

“Ok!” Kayla says laughing truly enjoying the power and control she has and showing off in front of her new friend was pretty cool.. “Oh James we’ll be there in fifteen minutes and I wanna see Jamie and put on your knee pads sweetie!” James groaned as he didn’t want to dress up again.. “Please please Kayla not again.” He whined and moaned..”You Wanna make me happy right babe.” She said seductively.. “Yes you know I do!” James said still trying to get out of it.. “Ok then you know what to do Jamie and put on some light blush.” “Ok.” James groaned... Kayla looked at Izzy done deal!” She said laughing