LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Give me a B—A—B—Y!! BabyxEmma

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was 5’6 125 spiral permed blond hair blue eyes nice tan and she knew she was good looking no she knew she was hot!  She came from Texas and at her high school she was in control and everyone feared her as her and her friends ran the school.. Now she was at The university of Miami she had a cheerleading and softball scholarship she was really looking forward to a new start but deep down she was nervous after all she was a freshman.. Kayla looked around and she immediately knew she would have to get in a fraternity she figured she could join a fraternity and take it over after all She enjoyed being in control and this college might be big but it wasn’t bigger then her! 

I am sitting down in the middle of the gym with the other cheerleaders on the team. My light brown hair is tied up into a ponytail and like the rest of the team we are wearing white shorts and a black razor back tank top. I am the captain of the team, the coach's may decide who is on the team but I decide if you stay or if you are a bench warmer on the team. The team and I are all annoyed we got three new girls on the team this year and Kayla is the only one whose late. 

Kayla looked at her phone she realized she was late but she never really cared about other people it was all about her.. Whenever she was late she felt they should just be happy to see her or happy that she showed up.. Once she found the gym she walked in like she owned the place she looked at the other girls and only a couple good match her in looks.. “Hi I’m Kyla.” She said smiling see who would step up and be the good girl.. She could’t wait to get the feel of the place and see what girls she could roll over on.. 

I roll my light brown eyes already knowing what type of girl Kayla was. "Youre late" I say looking over at you "And not dressed correctly" I say shortly walking over to you. "Its funny how I have 15 other girls who can get here on time but you didnt seem to"

Another girl with blonde hair stand up "Emma chill shes new Im sure it was an accident" She turns to you "Hi Kayla Im Izzy" She smiles welcomingly at you 

Kayla was ready to snap on this girl how dare he talk to me like that she thought to herself.. Lucky for this girl who dare speak to Kayla like that another girl stepped up. “Hi Izzy.” Kayla says smiling turning her attention back to Emma.. “Emma it is let’s start over I’m Kayla and you’re Emma no one special so you need to watch how you talk to me!” She said sternly like she was talking to a little kid.. Kayla was trying to make a statement so all the other girls would see and fear her... 

"Oh sweetie you shouldn't say that you arn't special thats a way to get low self esteem." I match your attitude "Now if you want to cheer sit on the floor. Or do you see that door over there? You can walk through it"  

The other girls sitting on the floor turn to see how you'll react knowing I dont take attitude from any of my teammates. Izzy trys to take your arm and pull you to the floor to sit down. 

Kayla was fuming she wasn’t used to being talked like that at all.. She really didn’t know what to do.. “You don’t talk to me like that!” She huffed and puffed and brushed aside Izzy as she was trying to calm her down.. Kayla literally stomped off.. Once she got outside she kicked the door she was so mad! That bitch how dare her talk to me like that! She yelled not knowing what to do as she was so frustrated! 

I roll my eyes "Okay ladies start stretching while I see if the new girl is ready to be apart of a team" Some of the girls giggle before they start to stretch and warm up. 

I walk out the door after hearing the boom! from your kick. "Did you just kick the door?" I question crossing my arms over my chest looking at you with an eyebrow raised. "Where did you grow up that you think that behavior is okay?" I lean against the door clearly unbothered by your anger. 

“Owe owe!” Kayla whined as she let her temper get the best of her..”You again!” She said turning around looking at Emma.. Kayla rolled her eyes as the girl talked down to her. “I just had a bad day ok.” She said rubbing her foot.. Kayla was taller then Emma but Emma came across as mature someone that was older.. Kayla was kinda intimidated by it but she would never let that show.. Fine I’ll figure out away to bring you down to size! She thinks to herself as she tunes out what Emma is saying to her..

"Having a bad day really isnt an excuse" I watch as Kayla tries to rub the sting out of her foot "Are you going to go inside and actually practice or are you going to spend your time out here?" I question still leaning against the door just watching Kayla. I may have only known this girl for 5 minutes but it was already clear that she was a spoiled brat and not someone I would hang out with willingly but she made the team so I have to put up with her. 

“I guess are you going to say you’re sorry!” She glared at Emma as she shook her foot just to ease the pain.. If this bitch don’t apologize I’m really going to make her pay!  Kayla thinks to  herself.. “I think you should tell the other girls that you should’ve never talked to me like that ok!” 

I laugh "Ill play the game. What do I have to be sorry for?" I tilt my head to the side "I talk to people based off how they act. Act your age and Ill treat you like an adult keep acting like a toddler throwing a tantrum and see how far it gets you" I push off the door and open it "Are you coming or are you going to sit in the hallway all of practice?"

“No one talks to me the way you did you’re lucky I’ll let you be my friend now just apologize and we can put this past us.” Kayla was conceited and she came across like that and all people that met her would know that.. “Tell the girls you’re sorry you should’t have talked to me like that and sure I’ll come in!” She says with an annoyed look on her face.. 

"Apparently someone needs to. And sweetiepie you are not showing me a single reason why I would want to be your friend. Another thing Im not going to apologize because guess what? I meant what I said" I glance back at you "But I heard a rumor that you are here from a cheer scholarship if you miss the first practice its revoked." I walk into the gym again having a strange feeling that you will be following me 

Kayla was fuming the way this girl talked to her she was determined to figure something out she had to make this girl pay for not bowing down to her!  “I know you’d love to be my friend I can tell a little girl like you don’t have many friends.” Kayla was trying to test this girl.. “Fine!” Kayla walks in knowing she has no choice.. To save face she looks at the other girls.. “We had a talk and everything is fine.” She said smiling hoping the other girls would think Emma backed down.. 

I chuckle and shake my head ignoring you as I walk back into the gym. The other girls are done stretching and warming up. When you finally decide to grace us with your presence the other girls on the team just look at you clearly unimpressed by your attitude as well. "Kayla enough with the chit chat you need to stretch so we can actually start practice" 
I turn away from you and start telling the other girls their positions. "Kayla you are going to be a bace for Izzy meaning you actually have to hold her up so she doesnt fall." I say looking down at a clip board. 

Kayla was mad as Emma just seemed to blow her off but she was happy as Izzy seemed to like her.. “Fine I’ll do it this time but I’m normally on top!” She said huffing and puffing.. Kayla stretched and kept thinking of ways to get Emma back cause she had to pay!  

I roll my eyes as two other girls and Izzy walk to you. "Alright everyone is in their groups 5 6 7 8." Izzy holds onto your shoulders and jumps up the other bases holding her legs. I watch you and see you arnt really supporting Izzy "Kayla hold her! You are the only thing between her and the floor"

Kayla hated being on the bottom but she kept thinking just do this now and soon I’ll figure out a plan to get rid of little miss priss goodie to shoes. As Emma said something to her Kayla smiled as the thought finally came to her she knew the perfect plan to make Emma go way! Kayla had big plans get rid of Emma and then she’ll be the captain of the cheer team. She smiled thinking to herself she and the girls could sing the na na na na na na na na Good bye!! 

"Kayla you have to support her you are letting her dip" I say watching as Izzy has half of her body higher than the other. Izzy starts to lose her balance and starts to fall. "Catch her!" I say as it seems you are about to let her fall. 

“Ok ok!” Kayla caught her and smiled.. “Alright sweetie!” Kayla looked over at Emma she knew she wasn’t going to be happy.. Kayla let herself space off thinking how great things would be once Emma was gone.. I’ll talk to Izzy and bring her in on the plan and I’ll make her the co captain. She thought to herself.. 

I roll my eyes "You have to be able to catch her without me telling you Kayla! People can get hurt if you make a mistake" I counter getting more and more annoyed by your attitude. I look at you "Kayla? Are you even listen to me?" I question

Kayla was getting mad how Emma seemed to enjoy scolding her in front of everyone and talking down to her like she was a little girl or something.. “Yeah I was jut thinking about practicing more!” Kayla rolled her eye she wondered if she could even wait till the party cause she really wanted to hit Emma and embarrass her!