• Sammy
    • Kelly
    • Aimee
    • Andrea (Mom)
    • Lisa (Big Sister)
    • Emily
    • Mina
    • Dr Becky
  2. 2. Which character should regress further?

• Sammy
    • Kelly
    • Aimee
    • Lisa
    • Emily
    • Mina
  3. 3. Does Kelly deserve more intensive babygirl treatment?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

8 hours ago, dprfam said:

Thanks. Sorry about that oops.

You're welcome. Enjoyed the chapter, and noticed after I asked that you have another story I need to read where that name is used. Must be a really good story if you had that character on your mind lol, or you were just tired!

[Note:   This chapter isn't quite as 'chearful' as some. Let me know what you think ]
Chapter 12: Emmy’s Scary Secret
Emmy woke up from a nap crying, and mommy quickly fed her a bottle, but she barely settled down, and kept crying.
    “Robot hurt me!” Emmy kept repeating. This confused mommy, as her nightmare was more intense than she expected. Mommy held her firmly for a while before she settled enough to get her diaper checked and changed.

When Emmy was sent to stay with us, mommy had a call with her doctor and social worker. They said her nightmares can be pretty intense, as the aftermath of her getting injured was very scary for her.

The thing is most of the time, Emmy doesn’t remember the nightmares, she just feels upset and tired afterwards.
    “Emmy, did you want me to do anything special to make you feel comfy?” Mommy asked.
    “Umm… I had a bad bad dream… didn’t I?” Emmy asked, frightened.
    “Yes, but don’t be scared. You are safe here.” Mommy comforted her. Emmy continued to cry, so mommy wrapped her in a tight blanket, something she does for us girls, when we don’t settle down, or throw a tantrum.

Mommy reached for her phone, probably to message Lisa. She appeared in the room moments later. Lisa seemed irritated by the interruption, but realized Emmy was scared and upset.
    “Can you prepare Emmy’s meds, Please?” Mommy asked of Lisa, while holding Emmy tightly. Lisa doesn’t like preparing injections, but I didn’t know why. Did she get injections from mommy when she was little? She didn’t like to talk about things like that. Lisa doesn’t like being the babysitter either, but she doesn’t mind when mommy buys stuff for her.
    “Mommy, Did Aimee get scary doctor stuff done to her belly button?” Emmy asked, teary and calling her mommy for the first time that I noticed.
    “No. She’s had surgery on her tummy, but not through her belly button” Mom explained, confused by the question.

Emmy was crying heavily again, but didn’t say what was bothering her. A lot of foster kids take time to be able to tell mommy why they are upset. Lisa also prepared some more bottles, and held Aimee fed her a bottle. Mommy fed Emmy her bottle.

Aimee’s secret conversations:
Aimee sometimes lets me chat with her using the messenger app on her tablet, or join in on conversations with others. Kelly and Lisa can use messenger on her tablets or phones, but Aimee usually uses the voice synthesizer to talk with them.

A large part of the reason Aimee doesn’t talk with Kelly much is Kelly making jokes about her sending messages to mommy, when she messes her diaper. Aimee doesn’t like to tell mommy when she needs changing. On the other hand, I’ll message mommy when I need my night diaper changed, As it’s less embarrassing, especially when we have guests.

Emily and Aimee were having a discussion, and Emily mentioned that a lot of her nightmares were related to the car crash, but she got hurt before, and it’s very scary and confusing for her. Aimee said she’s always been like this, and wants the baby treatment.

Kelly returns for a change:
I guess Kelly woke up, and came in with mommy, and straight onto the changing table. Mommy went out and came back with warm milk in bottles, and added meds for us. Kelly was handed a bottle, and drank it with little fussing, while mommy got organized to change her.

Mommy would diaper Kelly and I for bed, or change our wet diapers in our rooms, but for messy diapers, or if she wants to give us our babygirl treatment, she does it in Aimee’s room.

With Kelly laying on the changing table, mommy removed her diaper, and started cleaning her little girl parts, before rolling her over. Another temp check and suppository for her, and then more cleaning of her girl parts. Kelly cried during changing, and it seemed like she was still uncomfortable and sore in her pee pee area. Mommy expertly and thickly diapered her, washed her hands and used a medication syringe to give her extra meds.

Mommy held Kelly for a few minutes, before carrying her back to her room. Kelly also had another bottle to finish in her room. If she is anything like me, if I get sore in my pee pee area, I either want to be fussy for cuddles, or sleepy and comfy.

Getting ready for more cuddles:
After a while, still laying down in my room, I was slowly drinking the bottles that mommy placed next to my bed. I didn’t feel like doing homework so I just lay in my bed using my tablet.

Surprisingly, Mommy brought Emmy into my room and placed her on the spare bed. I usually keep my teddy bears and dolls on the spare bed. I got up and handed one of my bears to Emmy. I named her Bella, she is a polar bear. Emmy seemed to like her and gave Bella a big hug.

Before leaving, mommy noticed my bear still had a thin white disposable diaper on, and looked over at the diapers in my closet.
    “Sammy, Emmy, Do you think Bella needs a proper diaper?” mommy asked, and we both nodded, with a smile. Mommy grabbed a thick purple diaper, that was a little small for Kelly and I, from my closet. I could see Emmy noticed my play doctor kit in my closet and pointed at it.
    “Mommy, Can Bella get her shots?” Emmy asked, with a confused toddler look on her face. I grabbed my kit from the closet.
    “What shots does Bella need? You can give them to her if you like” I asked in response.
    “Her sleepy bear needs a shot in her bottom, and another one so her tummy doesn’t hurt” Emmy replied, and gave Bella her the two shots using my play syringes, then diapered her with the purple diaper. Now that she was changed, Emmy cuddled her while we both watched cartoons on my tablet.

I think Emmy spent a long time in hospital, and doesn’t get scared when she has to get shots. I find being in hospital is scary, and shots always make me cry. I wet my diaper again, while still thinking about my bear getting her shots.

Uncomfy me:
After checking on Aimee and Kelly, mommy came back in, and checked both our diapers. Emmy went back into Aimee’s room, with mommy carrying her, and I followed. My soaked and messy diaper made me walk like a toddler. Mommy seemed to think it was cute, especially with a paci in my mouth.

Mommy prepared some more bottles, and trays with some supplies, like a catheter kit, suppositories, and more for us. Basically babygirl treatment time. I was lifted up onto the changing table, and a little teary. Emmy looked on.
    “Mommy… Me get scary babygirl treatment?” I asked, accepting that I wasn’t quite used all the babying from mommy.
    “Lets get you out of that messy diaper first” Mommy replied as she started removing the diaper. I knew I had a rash, which made me squirm and fuss as mommy wiped my girl parts. After getting my bottom cleaned, I wasn’t surprised that I got my temp taken, and a suppository. After that, changed gloves and cleaned my pee pee spot.
    “Mommy… will I get pee pee tube in me? they hurt lots!” I cried.
    “No babygirl, the catheter is for Emmy. Does your pee pee parts hurt?” Mommy asked. I cried and shook my head.
    “Close your eyes babygirl” Mommy said, softly. I felt a little sting in my leg soon after, and then felt sleepy but more comfy. Mommy poked me with a swab in my pee pee spot, but it didn’t feel as bad as I expected. I guess the shot worked. More rash cream and a thick diaper, and I was ready for cuddles. Mommy picked me up and put me on the couch, and I was cuddled and fed another bottle to help me calm down.

Changing Emmy:
When mommy placed her on the changing table, she didn’t seem fussy as she had her diaper removed. After getting her cleaned up, Mommy put something in her bottom, a cotton thing larger than a suppository. A new set of gloves, and carefully cleaning her pee pee area, she had a catheter put in. This catheter stayed in, and mommy attached a bag like they do in hospital.

Mommy swabbed around her little girl parts, for reasons I didn’t understand. Emmy didn’t care about any of this, and kept still. Another shot in her bottom, and mommy put a changing pad under her, and cuddled her.
    “Mommy, What did Emmy need done to make her cuddly?” I asked.
    “Oh, she has a couple of sore spots in her little girl parts. It’s different because she can’t feel sore down there. I’m going to let her get some air so she doesn’t get a bad rash” Mommy explained, then placed her in her crib, without a diaper.

Emmy was quite sleepy and seemed comfy, but a little sad.
    “Sammy, It’s okay… I a cuddly babygirl. You good babygirl too!” Emmy said. Aimee heard her and just smiled. I stayed on the couch and we watched cartoons together. I don’t think Mommy knew how long Emmy would stay with us.

• Thanks 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 12: 1/6/2021) - Emmy’s Scary Secret

With how Emmy is settling in, I hope that they get to adopt her. The mom has the experience, the supplies, and understanding. I didn't find that chapter bad at all. I think less cheerful would be understanding more of what Emmy is referring to by robots, belly button, and whatever happened to her before the accident. Not every chapter has to be cheerful and it lets us appreciate the cheerful ones. On page 2 of your Tricked by Family story. I like both really, as they are different directions and circumstances, although the same type of theme.

• Like 1

Chapter 13: Aimee and Emmy’s playtime
As frustrated and upset Aimee gets wit her condition, she doesn’t want to be a typical girl, with all the pressure to be brilliant, and not be forced to be top of the class by parents who think school grades, and everything except being a kid is important.

Aimee met another girl, Priscilla, who was 7 at the time in her rehab group. She went through a bunch of treatment places, before ending up in foster care. Prissy was in a car accident, after gymnastics practice, when her car was hit by another car that failed to stop at the intersection. At first they thought she was fine, although her mom was taken to hospital, and her aunt came and drove her home. Before Prissy arrived at home, her aunt grabbed her some Wendy’s food from the drive-thru, and prissy started vomiting. Her aunt drove her to the hospital, and that’s her last memory for over 2 weeks. Prissy never forgave her mom for what happened.

Prissy had a serious head injury, and spinal injuries. After that, She had this habit of collapsing and not waking up for at least a few minutes. We were in the same room in hospital, and she told me she didn’t want to ‘get better’ and if she had to be a big toddler, she was fine with the babygirl treatment. Her family were upset she wasn’t improving in being able to walk, or make it to the bathroom.

A few months after meeting Prissy in hospital, mommy had her as a foster kid until she went to another treatment place, and had another surgery. I was reminded of Prissy because Emmy wore the same jumpsuit, when mommy dressed her.

Aimee gets irritated when Kelly has accidents, then refuses to wear diapers, or refuses to wear diapers for long car rides. Kelly then throws a tantrum and says mean things about Aimee and I. Sometimes, Kelly gets spanked after these tantrums. Even at night, Kelly knows she has to wear diapers to bed, or mommy will spank her, then diaper her anyway.

Aimee and Emmy play doctor:
It’s not unusual for Aimee to play doctor, while sitting up on her bed with her play medical kit. Aimee has a drink and wet doll that she gives medicine, a bottle, and other things. The one thing she doesn’t do is put her doll on the potty.

It would be kind of cute in a way, if Aimee puts a tube in the pee pee spot of her doll. Emmy was asking Aimee about her surgeries and scars. Some of Aimee’s dolls have marks on them in the same spots she has scars.

Emmy doesn’t like being the only girl in diapers in a foster home. When my mommy started taking care of me, she kept me in diapers and babied me a lot, and I was fine with that, and so was my daddy. Kelly is the one who resists having to wear diapers.

Laying on the couch, I laughed at seeing Aimee and Emmy diaper their dolls. Aimee’s doll that wets herself needed changing again. Aimee’s doll also had her temp checked and a shot in her bottom, before a new diaper went on.

Changing Kelly:
When Kelly needs her messy diaper changed, especially when feeling icky, It’s sometimes easier for her to come into Aimee’s room. Mommy picked her up, and carried her into the room with a full diaper, and straight to the changing table.

I was watching cartoons on my tablet, while mommy handed Kelly a bottle, then changed her, without Kelly saying much. I guess Kelly was given sleepy meds and  other meds to help her use her diaper. Kelly did seem slightly amused at Aimee changing her doll, again.

Somehow, I doubt Kelly quite realized that mommy is going to take her to see our doctor, Dr Becky, about her tummy and bladder problems. Emmy might need the doctor to give her more meds help her stay comfy.

As scary as all the medical stuff is, I’m glad Kelly is getting enough meds so she has to be a babygirl and stay in diapers a while. Mommy gave her the choice, and she avoided telling mommy that her pee pee parts hurt, so she doesn’t get the choice of being a babygirl, as being a babygirl is whats needed for her.

After putting Kelly back in her bed, Mommy returned to clean up the changing table, and organize the supplies.

Mommy changes us:
Before doing our diaper checks and changes, mommy went and prepared bottles for us, probably with electrolyte formula.
    “Who would like to be changed first?” Mommy asked, and Emmy pointed at Aimee, while mommy handed us our bottles to drink.

After placing Aimee onto the changing table, mommy removed her diaper, and started cleaning her, then cleaned her bottom, checked her temp and inserted a suppository, then some rash cream and a fresh diaper. Aimee squirmed and fussed a little, although mommy didn’t give her any scary babygirl treatments. Aimee was held by mommy for a few minutes, before being placed back in her bed.

I was changed next, although my rash made me teary and fussy. After being changed, mommy fed me another bottle on the couch. I didn’t know I was wetting my diaper until I felt the warmth. From my squirming, mommy probably knew I’d wet again. As I was being held by mommy, I wondered what treatment would Kelly need to be incontinent for a while, and be okay with having to need diapers?

When Emmy was being changed, It seemed like our diaper changes.
    “Mommy, Can I have a nap? I Scared babygirl!” Emmy cried, after drinking her bottle. When mommy wiped her leg, she laid down and closed her eyes. It seemed she didn’t feel the little sting in her leg, before mommy put her back in her crib.

After that, mommy wanted to make sure Emmy could nap comfortably.
    “Girls, Can you stay quiet so Emmy can nap?” Mommy asked. I decided it was time to go back to my room, and watch cartoons. Aimee and I can message each other from the other room. Emmy can message us as well, when she wakes up.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 13: 1/10/2021) - Aimee and Emmy’s playtime

Chapter 14: Playdate For Kelly?
Kelly was still upset about being forced to wear diapers, and be babied, after accidents, and not wearing pull-ups. There is a reason why diapering both Kelly and I, is a good idea. Sometimes I wished I had more day accidents, because Kelly throws a fit if she gets put in diapers, when I have day accidents.

Kelly has a friend from school, Christine, has been away from school, and has to attend online classes, although Kelly is often in the same class online. Christine also is a bedwetter, and has also worn pull-ups to school before. Kelly asked if Chrissy would come over, but Chrissy seemed weirdly uninterested for the last few months.

One thing that complicates things for Chrissy is she requires daily injections for a some issue, related to her brain somehow. Mommy was concerned that she seemed like she had a headache, last time she stayed over with us. She let mommy diaper her, with a little coaxing, and at least once, was placed in a cloth diaper for the night.

Maybe Chrissy knows our mommy gives us baby treatment, and didn’t want to give her mom any ideas. Then again, if one of us gets baby treatment, lots of fussing, but some babying feels comfy.

Mommy gets a phonecall:
Mommy was on the phone with someone, and I heard her talk about Chrissy and Kelly. It wasn’t intentional, but I started crying about the same time. My tummy hurt, and I felt like crying. She wrapped up her call.

After a few minutes, Mommy came into my room, handed me a bottle, then checked my diaper. The difference between just diapers, and baby treatment, is that mommy expects me to be wet and messy. If I’m in diapers but not babied, I tell mommy if I need to use the potty, especially if I need to poop.

Mommy called Chrissy’s mom back, after moving me to the couch in the living room. I just lay there, watching cartoons on my tablet.
    “It’s Angela. Everything okay there?” Angela asked, I’m guessing she knew it was mommy calling her back.
    “Oh yeah, Sammy just needed a bottle and a hug. She’ll need her diaper changed soon. Her babying is going okay” Mom replied.
    “That’s good, Andrea. I’m considering taking Chrissy for a checkup. I diaper her during the day sometimes. It seems to help her settle down.” Angela replied.
    “Is she embarrassed about being diapered during the day? I’m assuming she wets her diaper.” Mommy replied.
    “Somewhat. She usually wets her diaper without too much fussing. I wish she was incontinent all the time. The meds from Dr Becky helps her use her diaper easier, if she fusses too much” Angela continued.
    “Kelly is the one who needs extra meds so she is a big baby. Sammy here, she still likes the attention of being a fussy babygirl” Mommy replied, knowing that I heard her.
    “Did you cath Kelly and Sammy? I might cath Chrissy to help make sure she is feeling fussy, but stays healthy along the way, and doesn’t get a UTI again.” Angela asked, causing me to squirm and mommy to cuddle me firmly.
    “Yes, Kelly probably has a UTI, which made her day potty ability worse, and Sammy still gets bladder irritation.” Mom explained, although I find being cathed scary. I’d rather be a sleepy babygirl for scary babygirl treatments.
    “Do you think you can handle Chrissy for a playdate? She doesn’t like being inside all the time. She also doesn’t like outings in diapers either.” Angela asked, although I wasn’t surprised. Going back to diapers full-time takes time to become comfy. I wish mommy would get Kelly enough babygirl treatment to stay in diapers for a long time.
    “Sure, I can handle Chrissy. Do you use suppositories with Chrissy? I use both sedatives and laxative suppositories. Is Chrissy okay with getting shots to help make her a good babygirl, or are extra shots too scary?” Mommy asked, trying to figure out how babyish Chrissy was.
     “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she settles down, diapered and ready to be a good girl. If she’s not babyish enough, you can give her shots and suppositories during her visit ” Angela continued to explain her plans.
    “I don’t think Kelly realizes she is not the only girl in her class who wears diapers during on-line classes. Should be interesting to see how they act, with Chrissy getting more babyish by the day” Mommy replied.
    “Should be good for both girls. Sounds perfect” Angela replied.
    “Perfect indeed. Lets talk soon Andrea” Angela replied.
    “Talk soon, Angela” Mommy said as she finished the call.
Mommy continued to cuddle me for a few minutes after her phone call, before getting up to grab some food to feed me.

I knew I had a wet and messy diaper, but I didn’t really care. Mommy warmed up some apple pudding, and spoon fed it me.
    “Don’t say anything to Kelly about Chrissy. I want to surprise her with a visit from her friend” Mommy said quietly as she fed me the pudding. I just nodded, and as soon as my pudding was finished, I was fed another bottle.

Changing times:
As mommy carried me to Aimee’s room, and noticed Kelly poking her head out of her room, and had the look on her face that she was jealous she wasn’t the center of attention. I looked at mommy with my toddler frown.
    “Looks like this babygirl needs her diaper changed, and her fussy babygirl meds, to help her feel fussy and ready for more cuddles” Mom said, loud enough for Kelly to hear. Kelly wasn’t so jealous when she realized I was probably going to be a crying babygirl soon enough.

After placing me on the couch, mommy heated up more bottles for us. Emmy was up on the changing table first. Aimee couldn’t resist being a little bratty.
    “Mommy, are you sure Emmy will be fussy enough? Kelly will get jealous if Emmy forgets to cry and fuss.” Aimee said, in a bratty tone.
    “Aimee, no need to tease Kelly! She can’t help that she forgets not everything requires her to cry and fuss.” Mommy replied, almost seeming upset with Aimee.

It took a little bit for Emmy to get cleaned up, as Kelly sat down on the couch. her temp taken. Mommy used a tube and a syringe to give her some medicine in her bottom, She didn’t seem fussy at first. Getting her girl parts cleaned, followed by her pee pee spot cleaned and swabbed. I squirmed a bit, knowing I’ll be in for a messy diaper change, which still makes me a little embarrassed and red faced.

As mommy taped a fresh diaper on Emmy, she seemed a little uncomfortable.
    “Thank you mommy, I let you give me scary shots, so I feel like a good, comfy and sleepy babygirl” Emmy replied, hesitantly, before being placed back in her crib.

Mommy had some meds for Aimee and I, and added the meds to our bottles, I was finishing my bottle, while mommy got to work removing my diaper and cleaning my bottom. The usual temp check, and a suppository in my bottom. After rolling me over, mommy cleaned my girl parts a bit more, before applying rash cream that stung enough to make me squirm and close my legs. I started to cry, as mommy changed gloves and swabbed my pee pee spot. After more rash cream, I was diapered and ready for mom to give me a hug.

I wasn’t mad that mommy made me cry, as I expected to be crying after she changed me. Mommy usually expects some fussiness, and I like to be a fussy babygirl for mommy.
    “Good babygirl. Are you cuddly enough, or need more baba?” Mommy asked. I nodded and mommy fed me another bottle on the couch.

Kelly changing more:
Kelly’s eyes widened as mommy prepared injections, although Aimee was likely getting an injection, to help keep her comfy. Mommy asked Kelly to close her eyes, hugged her, and before she knew it, a little sting in her arm, and then mommy hugged her more. Kelly settled down and laid on the couch.

Mommy handed us our bottles, and Kelly actually liked the flavor of her bottle for once. These bottles were a yummy pudding flavor, basically like formula for older toddlers like us. It always feels babying that mommy will give us bottles, just so we use our diapers more, even when we feel full.

Aimee was next to be lifted up on the changing table for her diaper change, with the usual  bottom cleaned, temp check, suppository, her routine shots and pee pee swab test. She cried a bit, and ready for her diaper was taped on, and comforted by mommy cuddling her more, then back to her bed.

Kelly didn’t seem too fussy, as mommy lifted her on the changing table.
    “Mommy…. Is little sting to make me more comfy… so my bottom and little girl parts don’t hurt when I get more scary owwie things?” Kelly asked, tearfully.
    “Thats why I gave you the scary little owwie, so you’ll be not as fussy for your other babygirl treatments during changing” Mommy explained.
    “Umm…. It still owwie when I go pee pee… I crybaby now!” Kelly sobbed.
    “I know babygirl. Lets get you cleaned up and ready for lots of hugs” mommy said as she comforted Kelly. The rest of her diaper change was as expected, with a couple of shots in her bottom. She was scared and crying more, but then settled down, before her pee pee swab went in, and a fresh diaper.

Kelly seemed comfy when mommy took her back to her room. I was glad Kelly was starting to feel like a babygirl, and want to be babied. It was hard for me to tell mommy that I wanted to be fussier, and stay in diapers for a while. I don’t think I’d want to be potty trained for a long time, especially while Emmy adjusts to being babied by mommy. Will mommy grant my fussy babygirl wishes?

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 14: 1/18/2021) - Playdate For Kelly?

Chapter 15: Worried about Emmy
As much as we fuss and cry when getting our temp checked with a thermometer in our bottoms during most diaper changes, there is a reason mommy does it. If we get a cold or flu, or sometimes an infection in our pee pee parts, usually that’s the first sign we’re getting sick. Emmy had a temp of 99.4 and wasn’t feeling good.

I remember the last time I got the flu was last year,  not long after my flu shot. I cried like a baby, scared little girl for that one. Kelly got sick before I did, but I got a worse flu case. I went to the hospital, they examined me, my little girl parts, poked me with needles, sharp things and other scary things. At the hospital, I was really fussy until they made me really sleepy. When I came back from the hospital, mommy still wanted me sleepy, with some fussiness and a lot of babying and cuddles.

I think what concerned mommy was that it wasn’t an infection in her pee pee parts. Emmy has a few health issues because she sometimes doesn’t feel sore below her tummy button. Occasionally, the doctors have to give her pain meds, even if she isn’t fussy.

Fussy babies need changing:
Mommy picked me up for a diaper change, and put me on the changing table. I had just woken up from a nap, wet and messy, and definitely fussy. The bottle I was fed was comforting, but when mommy wiped a spot on my bottom that was sore, probably from getting a shot there, I started crying. Soon, some medicine that went in my bottom and felt stingy for a minute or two, but I think it was to make me feel weak and cuddly. After my little girl parts were cleaned, another diaper was taped on, and mommy cuddled me.

I got a weird feeling in my tummy when mommy tickled me a little, and after placing me back on the couch, I kept squirming. cried some more. Another bottle for me, which made my tummy feel full. Emmy looked up at me.
    “In hospital I learned to drink my bottles and sippy drinks so I have a full tummy and a wet diapee. I went sleepy a lot, sleepy girl emoji, crying emoji” She messaged using her tablet.
    “Mommy emoji, Mommy cuddles me if I need bottle feeding. Bottles give me sleepy meds too. I dunno why, but sometimes when mommy does scary things, I dun wanna be a big girl, like me meds to make me wet my diaper and no potty feelings. Baby girl emoji” I messaged back, and she nodded.
    “I was a diapee girl sometimes, old mommy made me have sleepy meds, but still had potty feelings. Mean daddy hit my tummy, and doctor made me sleepy girl, and nurse diaper me. Old mommy made me stay in hospital. Crybaby emoji” She replied, crying.

Mommy noticed and picked up Emmy and put her on the changing table. I guess she noticed Emmy feeling scared and prepared a shot for her.
    “Close your eyes, just a little sting” Mommy said, like she does for us, even though Emmy doesn’t feel it, and doesn’t care.
Emmy’s diaper change went as planned, although mommy checked a few spots around her bottom and little girl parts, before putting in a catheter in her pee pee spot, and taking a pee pee sample, and another shot in her leg. A fresh diaper and she cried heavily when mommy cuddled her. Mom fed her another bottle as she settled down. With moms help, she blew her nose, and then settled down a bit.

Back in her crib, Emmy hugged my bear, Bella, tightly and seemed like she wanted to sleep more. I guess it seems like Bella is Emmy’s bear now.

Kelly feels like crying:
When I feel like a baby, I cry when I want mommy to come and comfort me. Kelly tends to go straight to tantrum mode. She was crying and ready to throw a tantrum, when mommy checked on her. Mommy wrapped her in a blanket and brought her straight to the couch. I was sitting on Aimee’s bed, who seemed oddly curious how mommy was going to handle Kelly. Aimee was drinking her bottle, as we watched mommy feed Kelly another bottle.

It seemed like Kelly was still feeling sore in her pee pee parts, because she didn’t settle down much as she drank her bottle.
    “Mommy, make me sleepy girl. I close my eyes” Kelly said, sounding more babyish than she typically does. Mommy got up and prepared an injection for Kelly, then pulled the blanket down, and gave her the shot in her arm. She yelped and cried a little, but then got sleepy, and kept drinking when mommy coaxed her to finish the bottle.

Mommy changed Kelly, with minimal fussing, although Kelly was squirming a bit. Another shot in her bottom, and fresh diaper. With a little more fussing, Kelly was wrapped in her blanket and cuddled on the couch more.

My weird dream:
Having Emmy in the house, and her comment about having surgery, and not being able to feel bellow her tummy button, seemed to have made me have a weird dream, about how the school would take us to secret hospital in the school, and sent to the surgery room, a robot does stuff to my tummy. In the dream, they bring a girl into the hospital, and I hear the doctor say this girl needs more treatment, so she stays in diapers, because she needed the to use the bathroom during class too often, and her mommy wants her back in diapers like a good girl.

When they were examining me, the doctor pushed on my bladder, and l leaked all over the table. The nurse commented that the school nurse thought I was doing okay with their planned treatment, but they still wanted to check if was fully incontinent, and if I had become weak enough in my arms and legs. When they noticed me squirming, they made me breath through a mask until I felt asleep. Strange as I when I'm actually in hospital, I hate being given gas through a mask to go sleepy, but dreams are different.

I woke up from my dream, being unable to move but not sure why, and then mommy checking my diaper.  I’m not sure why mommy wiped a spot on my tummy, and I felt a little sting.

Something told me I wanted to be fussy, wanted to feel helpless, and wanted mommy to help me feel babyish, and cry whenever I feel like crying.

Mommy added some meds to my next bottle, and put me on couch so she could feed the bottle. The meds made me feel weak and sleepy, as mommy expected. I still hadn’t told mommy about my dream.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 15: 1/21/2021) - Worried about Emmy
4 hours ago, dprfam said:

When they noticed me squirming, they made me breath through a mask until I felt asleep. Strange as I when I'm actually in hospital, I hate being given gas through a mask to go sleepy, but dreams are different.

I woke up from my dream, being unable to move but not sure why, and then mommy checking my diaper.  I’m not sure why mommy wiped a spot on my tummy, and I felt a little sting.

I made a few minor edits at the end to make it clearer.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

Thanks for the chapter. The last line, was she awake for that or was she still dreaming that she had a bottle and hadn't told her mommy about the dream?

Vivid dreams and waking up confused seem common for Sammy

Chapter 16: Another Foster Daughter
Mom was busy preparing dinner when she got a phone call. Apparently it was another social worker, offering mommy another daughter. She would stay in my room. Even though I could hear part of mommy’s conversation, they used works I couldn’t understand. They spoke of Dr Becky, and treatment phases.

Mina is 10, and it sounded like she is quite babyish. I could tell mommy was quite hesitant, maybe because Emmy wasn't feeling well, and called Lisa in for a conversation, and called dad, before calling the social worker back and accepting her to stay with us.

Mommy brought Kelly’s old crib back in and placed it in my room. I also got a new locked cabinet in my room, and another cabinet for her clothes and diapers.

Mina’s secret:
When mommy sat down to speak with me, she was concerned I’d be upset.
    “Sammy, Mina is a girl, who got hurt in a car accident, and is now in diapers.  They give her babygirl treatments, and she had surgery to fix her tummy last week, and she is still uncomfortable sometimes, and needs babygirl meds Her ability to walk is limited due to her injuries, and the meds to keep her comfortable. Dr Becky has helped her feel like a good babygirl. She wears diapers, and needs things like Aimee and Emmy do. She needs cuddles like you do. Do you have any questions?” Mommy asked, after explaining Mina’s treatments.
    “Umm…. Can she feel below her tummy button, can she move her legs? Did Dr Becky make her unable to feel below her tummy?” I asked, worried because soon Dr Becky will be making sure I’m a fussy babygirl.
    “She can feel below her tummy, just that she can’t control her bladder at all.   A few times in hospital they made her unable to feel below her tummy, because she was hurting after surgery. After her car accident, she wanted to be a babygirl, so they made sure she felt comfy as a babygirl.” Mom explained.
    “Okies, I hope I still a good babygirl, because I wanna get cuddles” I replied. Mina will need lots of cuddles. I knew Kelly would be scared, because she isn’t ready to be a little babygirl.

Mommy went out to prepare bottles, and probably included my babygirl meds, and fed me while cuddling me on my bed. When I was finished my bottle, I was carried out to the couch, and mommy went to talk with Kelly.

It seemed like Kelly was in a fussy mood because didn’t settle down as easily, and mommy carried her into Aimee’s room to get changed, and more cuddles. Kelly probably doesn’t understand how to ask mommy to help her feel cuddly, and  make her fussy enough to want extra cuddles.

Somehow I don’t think Aimee and Emmy were as concerned about babygirl treatments, as they are not trying to become anything other than big toddlers.

Dinner time for the babies:
After putting Kelly and I in our booster seats, Mommy went and put Aimee straight in her high chair. We had vegetable soup, with alphabet noodles. Kelly seemed to sit there, so Lisa spoon fed her, with minimal fussing. She probably got her meds to settle her down, although not sure if she asked mommy for more meds, or mommy decided to help keep her comfy.

I was still able to feed myself, with some difficulty. I made a little mess, which mommy just smiled and wiped my face. I only got a small amount of food on my jumpsuit.
    “Next time Little Panda, I’ll put a bib on you if you make a mess, or feed you like a toddler. You’re choice” Mommy said, pretending to be annoyed.
    “Otay, I get bib cause I a toddler” I replied, sounding very babyish.

While this was going on, Aimee was being spoon fed by mommy, and quite amused about me needing a bib. Emmy was fed in the high chair next, and seemed to find the food yummy, but made a bigger mess than I did.

Lisa did a quick clean up of the dining room and kitchen, while mommy organized things for Mina, and made sure the supplies were in the cabinet, and ready to help her be a comfy babygirl.

Babies need baths and cuddles:
Lisa helped get the bath ready, while mommy undressed Kelly and removed her diaper on the changing table in the bathroom. Lisa bathed her fairly easily, even though she doesn’t like bathing us. Mommy diapered Kelly, while Lisa drained and refilled the bath. Emmy was a little more difficult to bath, as Lisa had make sure she stayed in the right position, while mommy actually cleaned her, but she was bathed without too much fussing, and back in her crib.

Mommy decided to bath me next, and I squirmed and giggled a bit, before settling down so mommy could finish washing my little girl parts. Mommy diapered me, while Lisa took me back to my room. I could have walked just fine, but it was still funny for Lisa to make sure I didn’t fall, like a sleepy toddler. Once I was safely back in my bed, Lisa went and prepared a set of bottles, and I had two bottles to help settle me down.

It sounded like Aimee’s bath wasn’t that big a deal, as she can usually sit up in the bath, and did giggle a bit, and seemed comfy. She can’t talk, and doesn’t have her tablet in the bath. Mommy took her back to her room and tucked her in.

Nurse brings over Mina:
One of Dr. Becky’s nurses, Cathy, picked up Mina from the hospital, and found a stroller for her, and picked up her meds from the pharmacy. After a short chat, mommy came into my room, and carried me to the couch in Aimee’s room, with me pretending to be shy, and sucking my pacifier.

Seeing Cathy make housecalls sometimes makes me scared, because she gives scary babygirl treatments, although she usually kind and tries to make us sleepy and cuddly. Cathy sat down next to me, and I was a little scared I wasn’t babyish enough, and cried noticeably.
    “Is Sammy doing well with her treatment plan?” Cathy asked.
    ‘Yes, She’s been good. I think she has little bladder control at the moment, and seems like she wants to be a cuddly babygirl” Mommy explained to her, while checking through the supplies Cathy brought over. I guess I was relieved that mommy thought I was incontinent from the babygirl meds.

Cathy looked over at Mina, who had a pacifier in her mouth, and smiled at Mina.
    “Mina, This is Andrea, but you can call her mommy if you like. This is Sammy, she is back in diapers to help keep her comfy” Cathy explained, as if she was talking to someone a lot younger than her 10 years.
    “Hewwo. I really fussy babygirl, and got owwie stuff at the hospital. I dun wanna be a big girl cause then they get mad at me for crying lots.” Mina said, sounding even more babyish than I thought.
    “Don’t worry Mina, you won’t be a big girl around here. Lets get you on the changing table” Mommy answered, before lifting her up on the changing table.

Cathy put on some gloves, as mommy tightened her tummy and chest straps.
    “Can you be a good girl, and let your legs go weak?” Mommy asked as she positioned her leg straps for an easy diaper change.
    “Mina, If you want Miss Andrea to make you sleepy, please ask her.” Cathy explained, in a calm voice. Mina didn’t seem scared by her legs straps keeping her in place. She just nodded. Cathy pushed Mina’s shirt up, then removed her diaper. She had soaked and messed her diaper.
    “As you can see, She’s had abdominal surgery, and more surgery around her bladder. The nerves to her bladder and pelvic muscles were damaged when she got hurt, and after her recent surgery, her bladder spasms seem to be reduced, although her almost complete loss of bladder control remained. She also has little bowel control, so diapers are necessary long term.” Cathy continued, with little reaction from Mina.
    “What areas are sore or uncomfortable for her. Any issue when changing her?” Mommy asked.
    “Her abdomen is still sore and tender, as well as her bladder area. Be careful pushing around her bladder. You might want to use a catheter to check her bladder is emptying. Some exams require sedation, but diaper changes should not result in significant pain.” Cathy further explained.
    “Is there anything that triggers her anxiety, or temper tantrums?” Mommy asked, although is not always clear for foster kids.
    “Mainly avoid pressuring her to act like a big girl. She expects to be 100% incontinent, and her legs too weak to be able to walk, so lets maintain that. Her meds should keep her temper tantrums minimal.” Cathy answered, carefully as Mina could hear and basically understand what they said.

After some brief whispering, mommy went and prepared bottles for both Mina and I, with Mina barely holding her bottle. Cathy works with kids with special needs, and knew Kelly and I are being receiving babygirl treatment, and use bottles a lot.

Mommy arranged a few items, while Cathy kept a close eye on Mina.
    “Mina, I’m going to try and show Andrea sore spots, so she can change you comfortably. The meds in you’re bottles should keep you comfy.” Cathy said reassuringly to Mina, who just nodded.
    “As you can see, the scars from the laparotomy and bladder surgery are still visible. She gets fussy when they examine her pelvic region, and some discomfort from her surgery is still present. Lets cath her, to ensure her bladder is emptying. It can be hard to tell as she leaks on the changing table quite often.” Cathy suggested, before mommy found the antiseptic.

Mina cried a little as the swab and catheter went in, but not as much as I thought. It’s clear that Emmy accepts that her injuries means she doesn’t feel discomfort when she gets babygirl treatments. It seems like Mina is somewhere in between Aimee who feels almost everything, and Emmy who feels nothing below her tummy button.

Cathy pointed out a few spots on Mina’s chest, and arms, before wiping down her little girl parts.
    “Good girl, now lets get you in a thick diaper, and back to your new room” Mommy said, as she diapered her, and was able to pick her up easily and place her on the couch.

Mommy noticed I had finished my bottle, and seemed a little upset. I was feeling like they were going to do scary babygirl things. I started crying as mommy lifted me onto the couch.

Cathy is used to dealing with babygirls like me, and offered me my pacifier.
    “Mommy… I fussy girl but not sleepy girl, I scared Little Panda” I sobbed, so mommy knew to make me comfy, with a little sting in my leg.

My diaper change was a little longer than normal, but Cathy seemed strangely satisfied with my loss of bladder control, and I didn’t get any fussy babygirl treatments. Mommy comforted Mina before carrying her to my room, with Cathy carrying me.

Once I was in my bed, tucked in, and Mina settled into her crib, mommy and Cathy left the room. Mina seemed comfy and fell asleep soon after. I didn't hear much fussing from Emmy or Aimee, so they probably felt sleepy by then, and had their diaper change before going to sleep for the night.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 16: 1/23/2021) - Another Foster Daughter

Chapter 17: Understanding Kelly
When Kelly saw Mina and Emmy getting changed in Aimee’s room with minimal fussing, she seemed scared that mommy wanted her babygirl treatment to make her legs too weak to walk around.

I think mommy grabbed supplies from Aimee’s room and went in to change Kelly in her own room. After changing Kelly, mommy decided to feed her pudding as she needs food, not just formula to stay healthy. Kelly still hasn’t gotten used to accepting spoon feedings, although Aimee is spoon fed quite a lot.

Mina was still getting used to her tablet, so she could chat with us. Mina said that her legs stopped working for a while, for no reason. She also talked about collapsing on the floor, and having to go to the hospital.

Kelly didn’t know how to feel about Mina, as from her eyes, mommy was favoring girls who couldn’t walk, but I don’t mind having Mina and Emmy here.

Finally, Kelly walked in to Aimee’s room and tried to get mommy’s attention.
    “Mommy, Does Mina get upset and throw tantrums  because she can’t walk?” Kelly asked, surprising mommy.
    “Kelly, I’m not sure. It hasn’t been easy for her, with her surgeries, hospital stays, and being sent to different families. Mina needs more care than most kids her age.” Mommy explained.
    “So after Dr Becky gives me babygirl treatments, I’ll still get up and around, just with a diaper on?” Kelly asked, still feeling scared.
    “I want you to be comfy in diapers, but you’ll be able to walk around too. Are you feeling scared, or just fussy?” Mommy asked in response.
    “Umm…  I feel scawed. Can I have baba, cuddles, then can I watch cartoons?” Kelly asked, and mommy seemed okay with her mood.
    “Okay, Do you want to go and sit on the couch in the living room?” Mommy instructed, and Kelly walked, well waddled, to the couch.

Mina looked up, from the couch, and hesitated, but had something on my mind.
    “Mm…. Mommy, I not upset with Kelly. I fussed too much when the doctors wanted me to try and get up on my own. It felt good to be held by nurses and foster mommy.” Mina said, still with hesitation in her voice.
    “Oh.. sweetie.. I understand” Mommy reassured her.

Emmy’s thoughts:
It seemed from her chat messages that Emmy was not upset at others asking about her injuries, as she couldn’t tell the doctors that being unable to feel below her tummy was fine by her,and sure didn’t hurt as much as before. She said she was hurt in her tummy, even before her car accident. I didn’t want to ask her what happened before.

With Mina sitting on the couch in Aimee’s room, and Emmy and Aimee in their beds. I actually sat on Aimee’s bed, and with mommy’s nod, I handed a bottle to Aimee.

Emmy seemed pretty sleepy and weak, and probably got extra meds because she  still had a fever. Mommy was satisfied Emmy was settling in fine, except that Kelly didn’t like watching cartoons, or playing games with Emmy, or Aimee.

Mina wants cuddles:
After mommy handed out our bottles, Mina was crying, but didn’t really say much.  Mommy cuddled and comforted her, although she kept crying for a few minutes.
    “Mina, You’re safe here. Cry as much as you want” Mommy said softly. As Mina just lay there crying her heart out. After another bottle, she started to settle down. Mommy realized she needed changing.

Mina didn’t seem scared when mommy lifted her on the changing table, and cleaned her bottom, then her little girl parts, before rolling her onto her back.
    “Little Pie, Are you sleepy and comfy?” Mommy asked. I’m not sure why she called her ‘Little Pie’ but Dr. Becky sometimes calls little girls that.
    “Umm… I otay, but I feel sad” Mina replied.
    “Close your eyes, Little Pie” Mom softly asked her. I knew she was about to get a scary shot in her bottom, but didn’t say anything.

I noticed mommy had a pillow under her tummy, which might be because she is still sore from her surgeries.

After her shots, and more crying, then a fresh diaper, it seemed like she just wanted to hug mommy, and mommy kept holding her on the couch, while she kept crying. After carrying her to my room, and in her crib, she started to settle down, and seemed like she was ready to fall asleep.

My turn to fuss:
Mommy carried me to my room, put me on the changing table, removed my diaper and cleaned my bottom. Since I wasn’t fussy enough, mommy put a suppository in my bottom, and soon I felt a couple of little stings in my bottom, and I was crying and ready for more fussing. After rolling over, mommy made sure my little girl parts were clean, then put rash gel on me, which made me cry even more. My diaper was taped on, then I sat up and gave mommy a big hug.

After mommy went and prepared my bottles, then returned to feed me, I tried to find the words.
    “Mommy…  Why do I feel good about being fussy and crying?” I asked, still crying, as mommy started feeding me the bottle.
    “I think its okay for you to feel good about needing all the babygirl treatment and lots of hugs, not worrying about big girl decisions. It’s okay for you to not want to be a big girl. Even though Kelly has more potty issues, and she needs a little more help to be a healthy babygirl, I’m hoping she’ll start to feel good about being a babygirl.” Mommy said, comforting me, and I just nodded.

Mina’s questions:
Although she seemed sleepy, she sat up a little, and seemed like she had something to say, but felt confused and shy.
    “Umm… Mommy. Did Kelly wet herself, while trying to be  a big girl?” She asked, softly, like she was scared mommy would be upset.
    “She had a few accidents in her panties, didn’t tell want to tell mommy she wet her pull-up, and didn’t tell mommy her it hurt when she went pee pee” Mommy explained.
    “Can she ask for diapers? Even before my car accident, I wet the bed a lot, and bad mommy got really mad at me. Diapers are good for girls like me” She asked, before softly explaining her past. I can see why Emmy uses the tablet voice sometimes. Mina seemed confused why her before mommy didn’t want her in diapers. Then she got teary again.
    “Sammy and Kelly don’t have to ask for diapers for bed, but sometimes they ask for diapers at other times, like for trips to the mall. Kelly doesn’t ask for diapers, but Sammy does when she is feeling tired” Mommy replied, trying to make it not sound like I wanted to wear diapers just because I asked.  My daddy expected me to want to stay potty trained, but understood mommy puts me back in diapers sometimes for good reasons. Daddy is too busy working, most of the time.

I looked over at Mina, not sure exactly what she was saying to mommy.
    “Bad mommy wanted me to go to preschool.. but I was too shy to go potty with the other kids, and then the teachers got mad at me for going in my pull-up all the time, so they said I couldn’t go to preschool. Bad mommy got really mad at me, and spanked me a lot. When I got really sick, the doctors at hospital didn’t know why.” Mina said, before bursting into tears.

Mommy was worried, and picked her up and comforted her, while she cried more.
    “It’s okay, Mina. I know you’re hurting a lot” Mommy tried to reassure her.
    “Don’t wowwy… me wanna stay diapee girl” I said in my best babyish voice.
    “Good Little Panda…. I guess two babygirls need their bottles, then more cuddles?” Mommy asked, and we both nodded, before she left to before preparing more bottles.

Mina was cuddled and fed her bottle, and seemed comforted by attention from mommy, before laying down in her crib. She hadn’t really said much about what she likes to do, when she’s not being fed or changed.

When mommy cuddled me and fed me the bottle, I felt good about mommy wanting me to become a diapered babygirl again. Emmy and Mina seem to like me being the fussy babygirl sister. I hope that after Dr Becky makes sure I’m a healthy but fussy babygirl, and I stay a fussy babygirl for a while, then I get plenty of cuddles and attention from mommy, and maybe daddy if he’s not working.

• dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 17: 1/26/2021) - Understanding Kelly
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 18: Another Surprise
[Note: This chapter is a little heavy in details, for reasons that will be clear later on. As always, Feedback Welcome. I have added a  poll.]
Mina was settling down into her routine at home with us, with mom my making her feel like a baby. Getting cuddled and fed, bursting into tears, more cuddles, more naps, and more diaper changes, was comforting to her.

When I cry to be fussy, she cries as well, but then again, Kelly does the same thing and cries when I’m fussy, and she wants attention, especially when she doesn’t want to be in diapers again.

I’m not sure what exactly is wrong with Mina, but she stops doing stuff, and goes weak like a doll. Mommy gives her meds after that, and she is still quite sleepy when she wakes up.

One thing Kelly doesn’t understand is how to be fussy for mommy, but still be a good girl. I heard her cry in the her room, before mommy came in to check on her, and fed her a bottle.

After one of her sleepy doll times, Mina tried to sit up, as she woke up in her bed, but mommy had kept her secure with a special blanket. I called for mommy and she came in quite quickly, to check on us.
    “M.. Mommy…. Am I allowed to cry lots? Sammy cries for diapee changes” Mina asked, as she was waking up.
    “Little Pie, You cry as much as you need to. Okay? And I’ll keep giving you cuddles to help you feel comfy, just like your sisters” Mommy confirmed, as she picked her up and checked her diaper.

Mommy lifted her onto the changing table, although she was crying a bit. She gets confused after her sleepy doll times, and was this time. Mommy thought her request was a little strange.
    “Mommy… I supposed to be red in my diapee area, to help me babygirl time.” She said in a very babyish voice, but clearly expecting a diaper rash.
    “Little Pie, why do you want to have a rash down there? It won’t feel very comfortable. It’ll make you sore” Mommy replied.
    “Umm… A few days after the doctors made me sleepy da second time, I got bad rash on my bottom, and felt owwies again. The nurse was happy I getting better, but I cried for my diapee changes. I got lots of owwie rashes, and I got lots of cuddles. Am I a good babygirl?” She said sobbing.
    “Your a good girl, even if you are crying, or not crying, fussy or not, if you have a rash or not, if you need changing or not. You’re a good girl, and don’t feel like you have to be sleepy to be a good girl. You can tell me what feels good for you. Other than a fresh diaper, what else do you need to be comfy?” Mom continued to explain.
    “Umm… Stingy meds that make me stay kinda sleepy, but not poopy meds, so I cry for cuddles?” She said. Mommy nodded, and got some meds and a thin tube to put the meds in her bottom. She squirmed and cried, as mommy put her diaper on before cuddling her. She stopped crying as she accepted another bottle. I’m pretty sure mommy uses these type meds with us, if she wants us to cry and fuss, but not hurt us. I wanted mommy to surprise me with things like this, as it makes me feel fussy, but know I’m a good girl.   

Kelly started fussing soon after, and after mommy went to her room, I went and sat on the couch in Aimee’s room. Kelly makes snarky comments when I’m being changed, but I usually keep quiet. Seeing how much she fusses, gives me an idea on how much fussiness mommy expects. Kelly doesn’t like it when I see her getting changed, but mommy doesn’t care if I see her being changed. Aimee doesn’t care who sees her get her diaper changed, as long as they don’t say mean things.

Mommy picked up and carried Kelly into Aimee’s room, and put her on the changing table. She fussed and squirmed, so mommy put the straps on her knees.   Getting her diaper off was a little difficult because Kelly wouldn’t lay still, but mommy still tried to clean her messy bottom.

When mommy picked up a medicine syringe, with a tube on it, I wasn’t sure if it was the meds that sting a bit when it goes into our bottom, before making us sleepy. I wasn’t sure if Kelly would have preferred a little sting in her leg or bottom, than having the stingy sleepy med in her bottom. She definitely didn’t like seeing mommy with the syringe between her legs, and burst into tears. Mommy doesn’t give us get a little sting in those places. After mommy she finished diapering her, mommy took her back to her room.

Unexpected Call:
Not long after I returned to my room, mommy came in to check on Mina and I,  and give us more bottles. Mommy doesn’t force us to drink our bottles quickly, or keep drinking bottles she hands us, sometimes it feels good to lay down with a warm bottle to drink.
Mommy got a phone call, looked at us and then stepped out, closing the door behind her. I could still hear what she was saying, because she is kind of loud sometimes, and I didn’t have my headphones on. My headphones are comfy and noise canceling, and mommy sometimes tells me to keep them on.

I could still hear mommy on the phone, but kept quiet and just lay there. Even though I don’t like going to the doctors, Dr. Becky is quite kind and nice, and I try and be a good girl for her, even though I’ll probably burst into tears and cry uncontrollably like a baby, when she does some stuff with me.
    “Specialty Pediatrics, How can we assist you?” The phone answered.
    “It’s Andrea Payton calling back for Dr. French. Is she available?” Mommy asked calmly. I instinctively soaked my diaper.
    “One moment, Andrea” The receptionist replied, as mom expected.
    “Hey Andrea. How is your evening?” The doctor asked.
    “Hi Becky, My day has been busy with the girls, but not as busy as yours, most probably. The girls are fussy as expected, slight fever from Kelly” Mommy replied, and it surprised me that she wasn’t upset about our fussiness.
    “Ahh. I’ve been looking at enhanced EMG probes and how to improve diagnostics and treatment. I might have a surprise for you.“ Dr. Becky replied.
    “Oh yeah? For Kelly, Sammy or for Emily and Mina?” Mommy asked.
    “Well, I have a couple of urethral probes that can be used for assessing their urinary sphincter, and connect to a EMG unit. How is Mina settling in?" Dr. Becky responded, seemingly looking forward to something, but still not sure.
    “I’m not sure about Mina, she was upset because she expected have a diaper rash, so she could cry for her diaper changes. Is that something I need to worry about? It seemed like after her second surgery, when she started feeling her diaper rash, she was happy about it. How would the EMG work? How uncomfortable would that be for the girls?” Mommy asked, sounding concerned.
    “Well, that’s one thing I wanted to ask you about, actually. I have some time this evening to come by and check on the girls. As for Mina, if she seems okay with being put on the changing table, and strapped down, then she’s probably okay with having a diaper rash. If she throws a tantrum, or needs sedating for a routine diaper change, then be concerned.” Dr. Becky continued.
    “That would be good for you to come over. Do you want me to give the girls any meds first? I’m not sure how happy they’ll be, although Mina would probably be happy. I haven’t quite figured her out.” Mommy replied.
    “You can give the girls pain meds, but don’t sedate them too much. It’s safer to do this when they are somewhat wake, but nice and comfortable for us to check their bladder.” Dr. Becky replied. She does give us sleepy meds for some doctor stuff, but after the meds wear off, I cried uncontrollably, until I got more meds and lots of cuddles.
    “Sounds good. A little bit of fussing is okay, but I want them to be okay with getting all these treatments and help them with their regression and enjoy babying. Question about the EMG. Would doing routine EMGs with Aimee help adjust her meds, to reduce her overall discomfort?” Mommy asked her.
    “Yes, but you could use standard EMG sensors for that, not the ones we use for more precise examinations.  I have a handheld EMG unit, and it connects to your tablets. It won’t be uncomfortable with this probe design, but it’s better if the girls are awake, although you can give the girls some pain meds before I arrive. How is Aimee doing?” Dr. Becky asked, after explaining things further.
    “Aimee has good days, and not so good days. Some days she just wants to be comfortable, even if sleepy. I think this will really help her” Mommy responded.
    “Aimee might be a little more involved to get the probe in properly, but using the EMG probe kit might be a good way to adjust her meds. iI’ll bring some extra supplies for the girls. We can cath Kelly and I’ll send it to the lab tomorrow.” Dr. Becky offered, somewhat helpfully.
    “Do you want me to have a meal prepared? I know how doctors eat” Mommy asked.
    “Sure, if it’s no trouble. Do you still make chicken meatloaf?” She asked.
    “Oh yes! The girls absolutely stuff themselves full on meatloaf” Mommy responded, cheerfully. It’s true, we do enjoy mommy’s meatloaf.
    “Excellent. See you then!” Dr. Becky replied, strangely looking forward to visiting us. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing, or I should be scared.
    “See you soon!” Mommy replied, before ending the call.

This isn’t the first time Dr. Becky has made house calls before, as getting Aimee to her medical office can be a challenge if she’s having a bad day. I remember one time she visited last year, just before thanksgiving, and it came as a complete surprise. The first sign was mommy put Kelly and I in thick night diapers before dinner ‘Just because’ mommy thought we needed to. We both got examined along with Aimee, and Dr. Becky put some liquid meds in my bottom, which made my tummy hurt. We got other scary things, that felt more than a ‘little sting’ that she said. Even though I felt like a baby, scared, crying and a little sore, I still felt comforted by Dr. Becky, and wasn’t upset with her. I got lots of cuddles, and the next week in diapers, and pull-ups. I wondered if mommy felt I was feeling left out, with Aimee needing so much of mommy’s attention.

Another Diaper Check:
Mommy came back in to check on Mina and I, with a couple more bottles for us. I don’t think I could avoid wetting myself, with mommy wanting me to drink the bottles she prepares for me, without a diaper on. Even the sippy drinks can be a challenge, if mommy thinks we need more drinks.

Mina’s diaper was soaked, and needed her diaper changed, and mommy changed her straight away. When mommy changed me, she could tell I was worried about something, although I’m pretty sure she knew I could hear the call with Dr. Becky. I think mommy knew I’d feel better about her visit, if it wasn’t a total surprise. I was sore from a diaper rash, but for some reason glad I had a rash because I wanted to be fussy for Dr. Becky.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Choices (Ch. 18: 2/16/2021) - Another Surprise

Sounds like Mina is confused on what is normal and expected of her. With not having much feeling the rash may give her the sense of having some feeling, instead of just letting things be and not feeling much on her lower half. I am guessing the going quiet then being weak is a form of seizure.

On 2/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Sounds like Mina is confused on what is normal and expected of her. With not having much feeling the rash may give her the sense of having some feeling, instead of just letting things be and not feeling much on her lower half. I am guessing the going quiet then being weak is a form of seizure.

One big issue with girls who have serious injuries, especially spinal injuries, is that not much really is expected of her, and she was sent from one foster home to another, without fitting in.  As for her seizure disorder, she doesn't really want to 'get better' but would rather stay a baygirl. The thing is that it's hard for her to tell her foster mom or group home nurse that further babygirl treatments and regression is what she wants.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a new chapter coming out soon, but I want it to have the right feel, and continue the story, beyond just describing a scene. I've also been dealing with some other health issues, so haven't written as much.

• Like 1