LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want Your Input On This ...

Alrighty lets get to business!

I'm currently making a few try-out videos of me disguised as some certain character wearing a diaper and talking about random stuff, which could evolve into comedy sketches and/or anything else suggested. Now this, i hope, could grow into a full blown once a week or once every two weeks series~

The thing is i have problems picking out the costume for one, the ideas for two, and the setting! >XD

I was thinking of me dressed up as a ninja with mask and all, the setting would be for the first few episodes at my home ... but it lacks something special ... and i need a good sketch to go along with it. I have the gear and all that, and i really want to do this ...

Now plz, leave your suggestions in this thread~ Go wild, anything goes, i'm no shy dude lol! (Unless its actually very dangerous i will probably do it :D)

I could even do a Q&A episode where i answer questions you have for me ... in a ninja like way!!! :P

Episodes would probably be 5 to 10 minutes long each, max.

NINJA NECROS THANKS YOU AND LOOKS FORWARD TO YOUR CRAZY IDEAS :ninja:

Please do get carried away! :D I await patiently your elaborate post >:3

Necros~

WhooHoo!! ...

House Ninja (like house wife) … you could throw in multiple personalities (regression being a great one… little girl/boy) schizophrenic, regressing into her little girl ninja self… wrapped in an obvious black cloth diaper … can use a black sheet or dye some real ones black. … or maybe regress to teen girl ninja thinking she is going to cheerleader tryouts wearing a diaper...

Can do something like Krinkle Ninja!... hard ta be stealth in a loud crinkly diaper.... (sneek around the quiet house and all you can hear is the crinkling of the diaper, LOL)

In a separate personality you could be a ninja American Idol … (Sanjia quality) ... or if you want to disgard the ninja theme, you could use gangster baby (I'll cement your booties if you don't vote for me!... in your best 'little' voice).

For your house, use lots of fabric with already printed scenes on them … just go to a fabric store and you can find whatever scene you want already printed on there … tack these fabrics on your wall for your background … OR if ya wanna get technical you can do the “blue screen” thing and digitally place a background into your video … just go to your local news station and ask the weather-tech people if they could show you how to do it … they might be nice enough to teach you how. It is worth a shot, if you are serious about it. If not, the fabric store will have most what you’d want.

Just come up with a scenario or idea about basic concepts for the script and I could help you write dialogue … lol… that is if you like sarcastic nonsense – I’m your girl.

You will find make-up cheap at Walmart, or the Dollar General … but I would suggest, if you have sensitive skin, apply it to a patch of your skin before applying it all over. If you are into body paint… a cheap way to go is to use food as a supplement to the make-up … ketchup for red, pudding if you need something thicker (but only for a few minutes time frame, because it won’t stick all that long) … if you need texture you can use brown sugar and coffee grounds (that is what I use to exfoliate before shaving my legs … works pretty well to prevent ingrown hair … not that is what you’d use it for but thought I’d trow that in there as bonus info) … mayo, whip cream (tub not can), anything like that can act as face cover … maybe squeeze in a few drops of food coloring if ya want colors … TIE DYE Ninja! To blend in the circus in case you have to pop a cap in a clown’s ass trunk...

I guess this is enough for now… if you are in need of dialogue, just need to know what the scenario is … where you want to start off and end up …