LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Chastity belt

kinkygaybottom

Custom made by me, has been about 10 years in my head in design, have worn captive ball devices and full steel belts over the years, owned a Tollyboy and Neosteel full steel belts but lost weight and passed them on.

This one, I bought 2 cheap ebay belts and combined in to one, took a bit of Dremel work, but now, completely comfy belt, fits me perfect and can adjust from 31" waist all the way up to about 36" waist, with full crotch adjustment as well.

Very secure, cannot even scratch my nuts.

On day 73 today of our 90 day lockup.

Then just over 2 weeks freedom, then 2nd December 2020, start a 1 year lockup, minimum, if I break a rule, extra days get added, highest I can earn extra is 90 days per rule break!

Diapers over the top is just amazing...My hubby owns my bits, and I happily handed them over.

IMG_1172.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

• Like 1

Very impressive workmanship !

Summa cum Laude

Questions - Waist and Crotch adjustments - how is this done I don't see it ?

Waist and Crotch not a lot of fan fare (fat straps) just the minimum for a clean uncluttered look.

Nice one lock at front of waist - lock goes around the stud post and not thru a drilled hole ?

And what two belts from eBay did you adapt this from - belts still in auction ?

Envious of your work and ability !

The rear panel, you will see 2 screws, top one is for crotch adjustment and bottom one is for waist, the excess cables you can just see being tucked back in the silicone covering on the sides, when you undo the screws, it releases the grips on the cables and allows you to adjust.

But only when belt is off, and now the rear panel is completely covered in heat shrink, so cannot adjust without work now, its made for me.

• 3 years later...
On 10/26/2020 at 10:16 PM, kinkygaybottom said:

Custom made by me, has been about 10 years in my head in design, have worn captive ball devices and full steel belts over the years, owned a Tollyboy and Neosteel full steel belts but lost weight and passed them on.

This one, I bought 2 cheap ebay belts and combined in to one, took a bit of Dremel work, but now, completely comfy belt, fits me perfect and can adjust from 31" waist all the way up to about 36" waist, with full crotch adjustment as well.

Very secure, cannot even scratch my nuts.

On day 73 today of our 90 day lockup.

Then just over 2 weeks freedom, then 2nd December 2020, start a 1 year lockup, minimum, if I break a rule, extra days get added, highest I can earn extra is 90 days per rule break!

Diapers over the top is just amazing...My hubby owns my bits, and I happily handed them over.

IMG_1172.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

Just now, David Jones said:

You are lucky I'll bet this was expensive but this is the most secure you can really get so thats the ultimate point - wish I had one...

• Like 1