LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Older sissy

Bidiaperguy

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 1:24 PM, Bidiaperguy said:

Older guy here who used to be a DL now I know I have always been a diaper sissy. And I now know I am bi tho I find myself seeking men more than women. Wish I could find a daddy that would make me his sissy diaper boi

I just want to know how you figure you are bi now rather than 30 or 40 years ago ? I knew I was bi at age ten, but never acted till I was in high school. You must have repressed your feelings to know now.

• 1 month later...

Very young gay man here, just want to ask @Bidiaperguy I knew I was gay by age 11 and I seriously fought with my demons. I won and accepted that I am gay and came out at 13.  I am 18 now and enjoying having a boyfriend and us both being diaper lovers. Still quite new to dressing and getting to like my feminine self. I guess I dont understand this concept of having a daddy yet. I guess in time. Me and my boyfriend enjoy our time together and we play dress up and play in our diapers. Video games are fun in diapers cause you don't have to pause. I just wanted to ask why it took you so long to find that you were bisexual. Did you have a long fight with demons ? Or did you refuse to accept it ?  It did cause a lot of turmoil in my life, but I have it under control now.