LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK School children are being denied access to water and toilets, ministers told

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/23/school-children-denied-access-water-toilets-ministers-told/

School children are being denied access to water and toilet facilities, made to sit in cold classrooms and eat lunch standing outside, ministers have been told.

Some parents reported that pupils were only given set time slots to use the toilets and are not allowed to go outside of these times

Not exactly diapers in the news but given this, should the school children wear nappies?

• Like 1

If they are going to be this cruel to them then yes they should allowed to wear nappies if they want or need to. I can imagine a lot more kids are stressed out these days and might feel the need for nappies both during the day and at night too. It is just terrible what they are expected to put up with and I hope not too many are having accidents in their pants or knickers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wetmonkey said:

If they are going to be this cruel to them then yes they should allowed to wear nappies if they want or need to. I can imagine a lot more kids are stressed out these days and might feel the need for nappies both during the day and at night too. It is just terrible what they are expected to put up with and I hope not too many are having accidents in their pants or knickers.

It is  stress if your teacher won't let you use the loo.

The whole toilet thing is ridiculous. If this over the fears of spreading corona then we have bigger issues as one should be washing/sanitizing hands after using the restroom. They should be encouraged to use the restroom just for the sake of frequent handwashing. Yes it's airborne, but the second easiest method of transmission is through touching of the mouth, nose, and eye areas. Denying restroom access is a very easy way to get the parents pissed off at you and stop caring for your rules....any of them. 

• 4 weeks later...

The one time I wet my pants at school was just after the teacher had gone on a big rant about only using the toilet at lunch time. The only saving grace of that day was that the girl that dobbed on me for wet pants ended up being super hot and we always had something to joke about.

• 2 years later...

should the schoolchildren wear nappies? in my opinion yes it would make life easier for them I think everyone expects them to be potty trained far too young they should be given a choice of underwear including nappies and if teachers don't want to change them then a nappy changer being in nappies has nothing to do with  intelligence only people with a certain mindset think nappies affect intelligence  

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Jace Shepard said:

should the schoolchildren wear nappies? in my opinion yes it would make life easier for them I think everyone expects them to be potty trained far too young they should be given a choice of underwear including nappies and if teachers don't want to change them then a nappy changer being in nappies has nothing to do with  intelligence only people with a certain mindset think nappies affect intelligence  

@Jace Shepard

in my mind, all children should be given the opportunity to potty train first period this is one of the major milestones that happens in a young child's life, because all their life from the time they were born until they begin potty training phase, their parents take care of their diapers, and they feed them and they clothe them in all of this come up because they can't do it themselves. Little children still learn how to do things for themselves, like button and zip and things like that Maybe Thai shoes, but they should always be given the chance and the choice whether they want and be given a fair shot at it!

This does not mean that you simply give up on them and stop! this means that they get the chance to be able to train and be given an effective way to do it, And most kids will learn exactly what they need to learn, while some children take longer than others to be able to potty train, which is perfectly fine!

Potty training does take awhile, and sometimes children make mistakes It's gonna happen! when it does, you just basically say that's OK That's what potty training is about, you clean up the mess and you move on! you give the child love understanding and encouragement And you end up confidence that they can do it! As I said not every child trains at the same speed, and not every child trains at the same time, and it's not fair to a child not to be given the chance! you should always give the child the chance, and plenty of encouragement and understanding during the process, because this can be traumatic for a child, sometimes it can be heartbreaking to them because they try so hard to do the right thing, and they might be embarrassed when they don't make the toilet! this is why effective potty training is essential because, because you need to be able to instill positive vibes and use positive reinforcement, such as M&M's or stickers or whatever it is they use, and understand that this is not a race, And the child will tell you when and if they're ready, and that is usually when it is appropriate to potty train. they also can use what they learn in school, because they will find out that most kids in school use the bathroom on their own, and they don't wear diapers, so they may end up learning because of peer pressure, because they friends and their buddies learning how to use the toilet and they're still in diapers! sometimes that is the trigger that causes children to be able to potty train, but you still need to train them effectively so that they learn!

30 minutes ago, Jace Shepard said:

in my opinion yes it would make life easier for them I think everyone expects them to be potty trained far too young they should be given a choice of underwear including nappies and if teachers don't want to change them then a nappy changer being in nappies has nothing to do with  intelligence

if a person cannot potty train or is having trouble, after going through the steps, if they fail this, it's not really a failure! this simply means that the child fails miserably, it just means that they have to keep trying, and eventually they will get it.

Now let's move on to the second class: by second class I just mean the second group of children: the children who try potty training and cannot do it for physical mental emotional Or any other issue that hinders that process. some people cannot train at all, so they wear diapers all the time, and they get changed by someone who is a nappy changer.  it is not but if a child wears nappies to school, it is not bad if they have to be changed at school, and there's plenty of a disabled individuals who wear diapers, whether they wear them at home they wear them at school, or they might wear them at night or whatever! if a child cannot train or for some reason is having trouble because of a disability, then obviously a child needs the help, and part of the problem with children nowadays is that children are expected to grow up so fast. in this world that we live in, strange and stupid things happen, and little kids that expect to have a nice life, like the Cleavers on Leave it to Beaver, that isn't reality today! they live in a world that is very troubling very stressful very heart wrenching sometimes! it's no wonder that there are children who don't want to potty train, or they want to backstep!

The most important thing that I think you said Sir was that wearing nappies has nothing to do with intelligence! that is exactly right! there are many smart people in the world, and in my mind who cares whether they can control their bladder or their bowels, and they were diapers, because That is their choice or it might be something that is caused because they don't have control, they don't have a choice. regardless of the reason, there are many smart individuals who were diapers every day, doing a lot of different things, working with companies and making things happen, behind the scenes maybe, or maybe a person that you hire has that going on, but they still do their job, and as long as they do it well, wearing Nappy should not make any difference at all, and that is right! there are plenty of individuals who wear nappies that are very smart individuals, and if given the chance, could actually blow our socks off! some people didn't think for example that I could do some things that I can do today, and that is because they don't seem to think that I can do it: my mom and my dad and everybody that helped me as I was growing up taught me that I can do anything that I set my mind to, and I can succeed if I want it hardened enough and I want it bad enough! when you want something very badly you, you will do anything for it, and I mean anything! sometimes even when you try your best, it's not as good as you want it to be, even if the mark is set to let's say a ? that mark is set so that you can achieve it, And if you achieve that, then you bump it up a couple steps after you consistently do what you're supposed to do, and you raise the expectation. My point here is that you can try your best and you can work as hard as you can, but there's some things that you just can't control things that you can't deal with without help, and the only way to deal with it is to have a good way to take care of it, usually with diapers, and a lot of love understanding and compassion. I have those qualities because my brother wore diapers all of his life, and I understand what that's like, the people who have a disability that might not be able to have someone speak for them on their behalf, or stand up for him when somebody decides to give him some grief. all children need the support of good solid trustworthy kind individuals whose intentions are to make sure that the child succeeds to the best of their ability! I failed in many many times in my life, but each failure tells me that I might not have done it the right way, or I might not have studied hard enough, so I figure out what I need to work on, that's what I study, that's what I do.

Finally:  if a child needs to wear nappies, then they wear nappies! if a child where is nappies and they can't potty train, or trying to do it now, the best way to do that is to make sure that their medical records indicate that they have problems of that sort. with all of this in mind, that way no one is going to try to enforce potty training, because they have a medical reasoning for wearing diapers, And that way yes, they have to have someone who is going to be changing diapers. This may be an attendant that goes with the child every day, it may be a special education teacher, it may be an aid, or somebody else: the fact is that there are many children who wear nappies, and there's a lot of good things that these children can teach us even if we don't realize they are teaching us! you learn things about them, you learn their noises, you learn their gestures, you know when they're happy, you know when they're sad, and you can respond to them! the point is children need the support love and understanding of all of the people that help them to be the best they can be.

Children should not be traumatized or made fun of or put down because they wear nappies! being a disabled individual having to wear nappies is bad enough as it is, but then you add other things such as peer pressure and everything else, where people don't understand for two seconds what it's like to be in that position! the minute they do, their tone changes, and they have better understanding of what it is that they have to deal with. Sometimes I wonder if there's a program out there, that would teach some of these wise acre kids what it is like to be disabled! what it is like to have to sit in a wheelchair 8 hours a day, or have to be fed by a support person, or have to be taken to the bathroom and cleaned from head to toe every time they have an accident, or other things that a child that is disabled deals with every day! if there was a program like this, children would quickly understand their limitations, and their ability or inability to understand what they're trying to do, or trying to learn stuff they need to learn in order to get through school.

So if kids were in this program, they would be allowed to be in the program, and they would have to agree to be treated just like a disabled person is. They would automatically be put into diapers, they would automatically be put into a wheelchair or A pediatric wheelchair like my brother used, and they would be taken care of all the way through, and they would not be able to do certain things, and they would have to sit in wheelchair. They might be able to push themselves, and they might be able to do other things, but then they get the idea of what it's like to be in wheelchair. my friend Calvin for example: He uses a wheelchair like me: but his is fully automatic fully electric, and he uses it every day! he knows his limitations, and he knows what it is like to have to deal with what he deals with. some kids don't get that opportunity because they don't understand what it is like to live that way. if there was a way for a kid that was misunderstanding what it was like to be a disabled individual it would be pretty awesome.

If children need to wear nappies to school, for any reason, then I would support that! it is more important that the child learn, in the ways that they are accustomed to, And once you find out how they can learn what you want them to learn, things get easier. children should not be traumatized simply because there were diapers, or because they have a disability somebody does not understand. I'm sure there are people here that are disabled just like me, who understand this exact statement, because if you don't understand what makes yourself tick, you may not understand others disabilities, but you ask questions and you learn!

Brian

• Haha 1