LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bella Twins "Mommy & Aunty" Era Ep. 13. RAW & Ep. 14 "SummerSlam: The BIGGEST party of the summer."

*Authors Note: This is retread of the story "Brie Baby" by jds, who I thought had a great opening to story that hasn't been touched since June 21st. This is my re-telling of the first part and then my story onwards, these will all be told like "real" pro-wrestling segments one would see on TV both inside the ring & backstage. Nothing happens outside the fictional wrestling arena. You can check out the original story by jds here*

Michael Cole “Welcome everyone to Monday Night RAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!”

Corey Graves “SHUT UP COLE!!!! THE MAN OF THE WWF IS ON HER WAY DOWN TO THE RING!!!!”

The WWF Universe is set ablaze as the sold-out Barclays Center in Brooklyn comes to it’s feet as the “Man” Becky Lynch steps out from behind the curtain and stands in the middle of the entrance way. Camera’s zoom in as the “Man” in dressed in her trademark biker attire steps out and raises both arms in the air. Draped in double gold with the RAW & Smackdown Women’s championship raised high in the air as a cascade of fireworks explode behind & overhead.

Michael Cole “Beck Lynch making HISTORY last night in the MAIN EVENT of WrestleMania she was able to capture not just one but BOTH Women’s championships from both RAW and SMACKDOWN. She truly is the MAN!”

Corey Graves “UNDERSTATMENT of the year Cole, moron.”

Becky has entered the ring, a microphone is quickly handed to the champ as her entrance music fades away leaving only this capacity crowd chanting as one voice……

“YOU DESERVE IT !” *clap clap clap* “YOU DESERVE IT !” *clap clap clap* “YOU DESERVE IT !”

“YOU DESERVE IT !” *clap clap clap* “YOU DESERVE IT !” *clap clap clap* “YOU DESERVE IT !”

Lynch in return climbs to a far turnbuckle and once gain raises BOTH championship’s high over her head with the biggest grin ever plastering the champions face as this Monday night Raw crowd responds with another LOUD POP!!!!! Becky once again stands center of the ring this time with microphone in hand she begins to speak………….

Michael Cole “OH MY!!!!!!!!”

Corey Graves “Niki and Brie so NICE, God made’em TWICE….. THE BELLA TWINS ARE BACK!!!!!!!”

Michael Cole “It’s the WWF Corey, ANYTHING can happen in the WWF the night after WrestleMania”

Niki & Brie step out on stage, each one sporting a devilish grin as they stand and soak in a MEGA POP via this capacity crowd. Niki the more “ample bosom” Bella does her sexy stripper like taunt of turning her body all the way around while Brie can’t help but then “smack’s” her twin sister’s ass in a playful manner. The twins then hold hands as they begin walking down the rampway, meanwhile still in the middle of the ring Becky Lynch’s own smile has faded and now the only thing left on Becky’s face is disgust and malice.

Michael Cole “Now Corey I think the Bella’s returning is awesome, but look at the face of the undisputed Women’s champion. Becky Lynch is starring down BOTH Niki and Brie as if…”

Cory Graves “As if this proud Queen of the Ring, is going to rip their limbs off of one twin and then beat the other with it. It’s so GREAT Michael. Yes did Niki and Brie interrupt what should have been the Man’s moment? Sure, but now, oh now we’re going to see which is great. A bit of Twin Magic or more of the MAN instead.”

Both Niki & Brie are each handed a mic as they reach the end of the rampway as their entrance theme dies down, the twins then spilt up with Brie heading to the right & Niki  heading to the left side of the ring. Still on the outside the twins begin to circle the champion.

Brie: Hey Niki.

Niki: What Brie?

Brie: Wouldn’t you say there’s a little cutie standing in the ring?

Niki: Such a cutie Brie.

Brie: But well Niki maybe NOT all that cute since it looks to me like we may have a FUSSY little champion in the ring.

Niki: Fuusy? No Brie, I say more like pouty.

Brie: You’re totally right Niki, Becky is just being a POUTY PRINCESS, aren’t you Becky?

With that both Niki & Brie each step up onto the ring apron, now all that separates the Twins from the champion are just the ring ropes. Becky now has dropped both title belts as her arms are raised, fists balled & ready for a fight. However, the scene doesn’t go as planed as the Bella’s stay on the ring apron with Brie using a voice reserved for sickly sweet baby talk.

Brie: Becky…..wittle baby Beckeyyyyyy….overhear honey….come on…..come on….look at Mommy…..look at Mommy Brie….come on….you can do it….come on and be a BIG GIRL and look over at Mama.

The fans are just as confused and maybe less disgusted as is the Women’s champion, as Becky Lynch finally turns towards Brie.

Mommy Brie: That’s a girl….YAY….WOOOOO…..WHO’S MAMA’S BIG GIRL? YOU ARE….YES YOU ARE BECKY SUCH A SMART GIRL……but so FUSSY…..Mommy Brie saw your match was on SOOOO LATE last night…..THAT’S why your such a fussy pouty princess you forgot to take your nap……BAD GIRL….let’s Aunty Niki put you to sleep!!!!!!

Michael Cole “WATCH OUT!!!!”

We return to regular pro-wrestling etiquette as Niki Bella hops through the ropes and grabbing one of Becky’s championship’s SMASHES the gold behind the head of Becky Lynch causing her to collapse face first onto the ring canvas!!! Whatever love they had from these fans have now evaporated. Replaced with HEAT via this capacity crowd as Brie now also steps into the ring. However Brie is quick to kneel down over Becky as she gently turns the champion over as she places half of Becky into her lap. Cradling her head almost motherly like as Brie places her microphone in between her shirt & bra as she gently strokes Becky’s hair & cheek.

Mommy Brie: Shhhh……shhhhhh……Mommy Brie is so sorry that Aunty Niki had to punish Becky with a time out….bad naughty girls who miss nap time are just so fussy and no fun. Don’t worry BOTH Mommy Brie and Aunty Niki will be around when you wake up and then we can talk about why a wittle girl like you Becky has been taking Mommy’s and Aunt’s title belts, yes we will oh yes we will. But now Mama’s gonna kiss that boo-boo and make all betters.

The HEAT continues as Brie brings Becky’s forehead up as she then lovingly brings her lips up onto the forehead of Becky and gently kisses her “boo-boo” before lying Becky’s body back onto the canvas. As Brie reaches her feet, both Twins walk over the lifeless body of the champion as Brie reaches down and picks up the other Women’s championship and then retrieves the microphone from her shirt. Despite the loud protest via this WWF crowd Brie & Niki can’t help but flash those vile smiles.

Aunty Niki: QUITE you’ll wake the baby…….

Niki then KICKS the back of the champions head as the crowd continues to boo the actions of the Twins.

Mommy Brie:  Tonight, marks the BEGINNING of the Mommy and Aunty era of this Women’s revolution, hell BOTH Mommy Brie and Aunty Niki are putting the ENTIRE WWF locker room on notice. MEN or WOMEN if you stand in OUR way, if YOU misbehave or if we just WANT to….you’ll all become NOTHING BUT OUR……

Mommy Brie & Aunty Niki: BABY BITCHES!!!!!!

The HEAT continues as the Twins each raise their “stolen” championships over their head before tossing them over the fallen champion, as Becky lies motionless in the ring as the Bella Twins head back up the entrance way as a few backstage officials, referee’s and event two EMT’s are shown rushing from the back checking on Becky Lynch.

Michael Cole “ Corey Niki and Brie, they RUNINED what should have been a HISTORIC moment for Becky Lynch. The first EVER dual woman’s champion in WWF history is brutally assaulted both physically and mentally by those two monster’s.”

Corey Graves “I think you meant to say Becky was punished by two martial monster’s Michael.  I think this Mommy and Aunty era is going to be something which will NEED to be seen to be believed.”

Cameras open backstage on a TV monitor where dual Women’s champion Becky Lynch is shown cutting a promo on the women’s division but also the brutal attack on her last Monday by the Bella Twins. As the camera shot pans out it seems we’re in a locker room backstage where fellow WWF “Diva” Alicia Fox mutes the monitor as she turns to someone off camera.

Alicia Fox: WOW, did you hear that? She certainly thinks she’s all high and mighty even after what you two did to her.

“ I know right, she’s such a bitch.”

Alicia Fox: Let me just say I can’t wait until either one of you take that championship off of her even though how you beat her was a bit to kinky for my taste.

“Oh come on Alicia don’t be like that.”

There’s more than enough HEAT when Niki Bella walks into frame dressed in ring attire well almost as Niki with just her black sports bra on is placing her top on overhead before grabbing her trademark backwards ball cap to complete the look.

Niki Bella: Honestly Alicia it’s NOT that kinky, I mean yes maybe just a tad but we’re wrestler’s we’re suppose to reinvent ourselves and VOLA just like that baby talk and beatdowns and BAM the Bella’s are BACK on top of the wrestling world.

Alicia Fox: Alright Niki I hear you I mean we are just wrestler’s, right? Everything we do is just in front of the camera and it’s not like you and Brie are living the gimmick.

Niki Bella (shown lacing up her boots): Hey Alicia could you grab Brie’s bag over there, it’s the green one.

Alicia Fox: Sure no problem…….(Alicia reaches over to one of the open suitcases on the bench beside her and that’s when she see’s the green bag)…..THIS…..THIS BAG?

Diaper-Bag.png

Niki Bella: Yep that’s Brie’s alright, thanks Fox.

Alicia Fox: But this….THIS IS A DAMN DIAPER BAG!!!!!

Niki Bella: And Brie is a mommy after all, she does have a baby.

Alicia Fox: Yes a LITTLE baby, Niki there are things in here……BIG THINGS…….

“Big Things…..for BIG BABIES….Foxy”

The HEAT continues as Brie walks into the frame grabbing the bag and slinging it around her shoulder as if everything was normal.

“Well look who it is, Mommy and Aunty….I’ve been a bad girl…wah….wah”

There’s a mild POP as Liv Morgan is shown walking into frame, obviously her sarcastic taunts haven’t sat well with the Twins who glare back towards the scantly clad Morgan.

Liv Morgan: Hahaha, Mommy and Aunty……what FREAKS…..and….LOOSER’S you must think we all are in back, NEWSFLASH ladies your NOT my mother nor are you even in contention for MY soon to be Women’s championship. So, you can keep all the baby talk to yourself because tonight I’m going t “LIV” on the wild side and beat the HELL out of you Niki.

Morgan gives the Twins the “L” symbol before walking out of the room leaving the Bella’s standing together as Niki looks towards Brie.

Niki Bella: So Mommy Brie do have something that we can use to punish that naughty little girl?

Mommy Brie: Take a look for yourself Aunty Niki…….

With that Brie opens her diaper bag as Niki looks in as both Twins now share a vile smile.

Aunty Niki: Some babies gotta learn the HARD way.

Brie nods her head in agreement as the two twins leave the locker room.

Alicia Fox: DAMN, why all these white girls gotta be crazy?

WWE-SMACKDOWN-Liv-vs-Niki.png

Cameras return to ringside where WWF announcer’s Rene Young & Corey Graves are ready to call tonight’s next match.

Rene Young “Welcome BACK to Friday night’s Smackdown and Corey up next some Diva’s action with the in ring return of a former Woman’s and Diva’s Champion Niki Bella as she battles Liv Morgan.”

Corey Graves “That’s right Rene the return of the original Diva’s the Bella twins last Monday night SHOCKED the world. Especially their new attitude on how they view the ENTIRE roster in the WWF.”

Rene Young “ It’s more than just a little strange Corey but we’ll see if Aunty Niki accompanied by Mommy Brie can rack up a win on their way towards championship gold.”

Camera’s zoom into the ring where Liv Morgan is already waiting as ring announcer Lillian Garcia takes to the microphone.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first already in the ring hailing from Paramus New Jersey…..LIV MORGAN!!!!!!

Mild POP

Lillian Garcia: And introducing her opponent hailing from Scottsdale, Arizona accompanied by Mommy Brie Bella…. THIS IS AUNTY NIKI BELLA!!!!!!

The Twins song “You can look but you CAN’T touch” blares across the arena speakers as the HEAT builds with Nikki & Brie walking down towards the ring. It’s all business tonight as Niki slides into the ring while Brie stay on the outside as the opening bell rings.

*Ding…Ding*

The no nonsense Aunty has an intense look still on her face, but perhaps its agitation, seeing as how Liv Morgan hasn’t stopped moving since she entered the ring. Morgan is moving in some combination of dancing and a wrestling stance. When Niki hesitates to attack for a moment, Morgan uses this chance to jive continue to jive around before surprising Niki with a swift leg sweep, causing her to fall. Liv gets on her feet quickly from the low sweep before executing a beautiful, standing moonsault to cover Niki very quickly – 1…2…NO! Niki won’t go down in such a flash!

Core Graves “Obviously Niki’s going to have a bit of ring rust being away for so long right Rene? Rene?”

Rene Young “Right…right sorry Corey but I can’t help but look over at Brie on the outside. THAT, that CAN’T be a diaper bag. Right?”

Niki gets to her feet with a nasty scowl on her face, punting Morgan in the gut before grappling her from behind and thrusting her face first into a turnbuckle. Liv’s head bounces off violently, sending her whiplashing back into the arms of an awaiting Niki, who grapples her head from behind for a split second before executing what looks like a cobra clutch slam. Niki’s first cover of the contest. 1…2…-NO!! Morgan has more fight left in her! This hot start has the crowd in both women’s corners, but Niki has the advantage. She uses this to chuck Morgan between her legs now and get some double underhooks in, looking for something, but as she flips Liv for what looks like a Tiger Driver, Morgan counters with a lightning-quick hurricanrana pin, holding onto Niki’s leg and getting another pinfall attempt. 1…2…3-NO!!! Niki slides from under Liv, leaving Morgan on her knees. Niki bridges back to her feet before executing a back kick that catches Liv in the jaw. Morgan’s head makes a beeline for the canvas before Niki goes for another cover. 1….2…NO!! Liv kicks out again!! With that kickout, Niki grabs hold of Liv’s arm and locks in an armbar, hoping to drain some of the jive out of Liv’s step. Morgan finds a way to fight out of the hold after a few seconds of agony, finally getting to her feet and jabbing Niki in the ribs to forcing her to let go. Morgan then whips Niki into a corner, going to the opposite one, performing a cartwheel across the ring before nailing Niki with an elbow. Niki then collapses to the canvas before rolling out to recover, but Morgan is in quick pursuit. Liv leaps to the top rope, her back towards Niki on the outside. Niki looks up to see Morgan performing a DOUBLE MOONSAULT onto Niki, right in front of the commentators and Brie.

Corey Graves “WHAT A RISK TAKER, EWHAT A HIGH FLYER AND DAMMNIT RENE WHAT TROUBLE IS NIKI IN?”

Rene Young “ I whole heartily agree Corey, I think it’s lights out for Niki here tonight.”

“HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!” chants are heard, which is rare for TV anyway, but nonetheless, it roars across the arena. Morgan gets to her feet to a big pop via the crowd, Meanwhile the referee assigned to the match has slid out of the ring and checking on the body of Niki Bella but with the ref’s back turned cameras catch Brie Bella reaching into her diaper bag and grabbing the baby powder in her hand and THROWING THE BABY POWDER INTO THE FACE OF LIV MORGAN!!!!!!

Rene Young “ BABY POWDER…..BABY POWDER….DIDN’T THE REF SEE OR SMELL THAT!!!!!

Corey Graves “ Obviously NOT Rene, but now a BLINDED Liv Morgan courtesy of Brie Bella may have just opened the door for Niki Bella to capitalize on.”

Morgan is blinded as she doubles over coughing and trying to get her eye sight back, allowing a semi-recovered Niki Bella to stand but up as she spins the blinded Morgan around and slamming her face off of the ring lip on the outside. Morgan stumbles back as Niki slides her back into the ring and now like a cat playing with a mouse Niki lift’s Morgan up onto her shoulder’s in the submission known as the “RACK ATTACK” which Niki now shouts it’s new name the “NAP ATTACK”…..bending Liv into a human pretzel she has no choice but to tap out as the referee rings the bell.

*DING….DING*

Lillian Garcia: The WINNER of the match via submission….AUNTY….NIKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

The HEAT is ruthless as even after the bell Niki Bella continues to stomp away on the defeated and blinded Morgan as Brie enters the ring grabbing the microphone away from Lillian.

Mommy Brie: Get the HELL out of MY ring Lillian….go…GET OUT!!!!!!

Garcia is quick to comply as the ring announce scurries out of the ring leaving the Twins each taking turns stomping away on the body of Liv Morgan who has now restored into curling up into a feta position trying to protect herself. Brie looks at Niki who nods back as Niki using her strength stands Morgan back to her feet before kicking her in the gut and placing her over her knee like a petulant child with Brie reaching back into her diaper bag and pulling out a baby wipe as she begins wiping away some of the baby powder from her eyes.

Mommy Brie: Now just hold still Livy, Mommy’s almost got that nasty powder out of your pretty pretty eyes. Yes we do, yes Mommy does….THERE….all clean….YAY. Now then naughty girl you listen and listen good….otay? OTAY?

Brie takes her free hand and squeezes both of Liv’s cheeks hard getting the Diva to look her in the eye.

Mommy Brie: Good girl you keep looking at Mommy and this WON’T be anymore painful then it needs to be, but BOTH Aunty and Mommy were SOOOOO disappointed that a good girl like you Livy was SOOOOOO BAD to Mommy and Aunty. It’s NOT nice to make fun of the grown ups it shows such DISRESPECT to the ADULTS in the room and little girls like you should know your place and since you left our cheeks red in embarrassment it’s only fitting that we leave……

Corey Graves “THIS CAN’T BE GOOD.”

Rene Young ‘What gave you that idea Corey, this whole thing ISN’T any good. These sadistic and quite honestly CRAZY Twins have gotta be….OH YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW”

Brie pauses as she looks away from Liv’s eyes and towards her backside and grins as keeping eye contact with Liv proceeds to reach back into her diaper bag and pulls out a long and thick bright pink wooden paddle with the “Hello Kitty” logo on one side much to the horror of Liv Morgan who begins to frail her arms and legs trying to run away but Niki lands a forearm shot to Morgan’s back causing the girl to go limp still over the knee of Niki Bella.

Mommy Brie: Now…now…now we have here, a little girl who NEEDS to understand who’s BOSS here in the WWF! You need to show what happens to all the BAD little girls when they face Mommy or Aunty and more importantly little girl you need to be SPANKED back into line……

With that Brie hands the paddle over to Niki who chuckles as she reaches back and……

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Camera’s show Niki bring back the paddle and then SMACKING it across the backside cheeks of Liv Morgan which giggle almost bright red at this point as Niki shows NO MERCY to the young superstar who is now being SPANKED into submission.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Mommy Brie: Awwww……sweetie what’s wrong huh? Have you been a bad little girl?....Hmmmm….ANSWER ME….LIV….HAVE YOU BEEN A BAD LITTLE GIRL?

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Liv Morgan: Ye….Y….YES!!!!!!!

Mommy Brie: Yes what?

Liv Morgan: Yes I’ve been a Bad little girl.

Mommy Brie: NO….IT'S YES MOMMY……YES AUNTY!!!!!

Corey Graves “I don’t know whether I should be disgusted or turned on right now.”

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Liv Morgan: Yes….Yes….Yes….MOMMY BRIE…..YES……YES….AUNTY NIKI I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL….I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!!!!

Mommy Brie: You promise?

Liv Morgan (now with tears running down her cheeks): Yyyyes….YES….I PROMISE TO BE A GOODDDD GIRLLLLL!!!!!!

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Mommy Brie: Okay Aunty, I think we can this little girls tushy go. Here you go Livy, take the paci………

Brie again reaches down into her diaper bag and pulls out an adult sized pacifier and offers it out towards Liv who opens her mouth allowing Brie to slip the paci in her mouth. Liv begins to clam down, sucking the pacifier as Niki dumps the humiliated diva off her lap as Liv falls to the canvas sucking & clutching her bottom. The HEAT resumes as the Twin’s music picks back up with both Niki & Brie standing tall over the crying carcass that was once Liv Morgan as Smackdown takes a commercial break.

***Commercial Break***

Back from break we are once again joined by Corey Graves & Rene Young via ringside looking towards the camera at their announce desk.

Rene Young: Well THAT was something, a grown woman LOST a match due to baby powder, was then SPANK with a pink Hello Kitty Paddle and finally forced to SUCK an adult sized pacifier.

Corey Graves: Like you said Rene it was something alright and that something turned out to be a WIN for Niki Bella after her return on the RAW after WrestleMania. And now joining us backstage to maybe get a word with the winning Aunty along with Mommy. Our newest backstage interviewer Paul Zander……..

Cameras cut backstage to the standard wrestling interview area with a blue light illuminating a chain link background with a TV monitor hanging behind with the Smackdown logo on the screen. Paul is dressed how a normal backstage interviewer comes dressed ala a WWF Smackdown golf shirt, black slacks & pants.

Paul Zander: Thank you Corey and Rene and I believe I see Niki and Brie now. Excuse me, Niki….Brie….could I possibly get a word with you?

The Twins had walked past Zander not even noticing the interviewer until he attempted to speak with them.

Mommy Brie: EXCUSE ME?

Aunty Niki: What did you just call us?

Now the Twins each take a side standing next to Zander, Brie on his right and Niki on his left.

Paul Zander: Ummm, I just asked if I could get a word with you after the actions out in that ring tonight.

Aunty Niki: HASN’T anyone ever told you little boy to watch your manners and address grown up correctly?

Paul Zander: I uh, I just thought your names were……

Mommy Brie: Our names sweetie pie are MOMMY Brie and AUNTY Niki….understand?

Paul Zander: Yes….yes mommy Brie I totally understand.

Mommy Brie: Good boy now tell me little guy did you loose your mommy or daddy? Hmm are you lost on a take your kid to work day?

Paul Zander: Nnnno…..No….actually I work here.

BOTH Twins bust out laughing, causing Zander to blush.

Aunty Niki: The just keep getting cuter and DUMBER.

Mommy Brie: No doubt, I mean look Niki he can’t even tie his shoes.

Cameras pan down showing on of Zander’s shoes untied. But as Zander reaches down Aunty Niki slaps his hands away as she bends down.

Aunty Niki: Now…now…this is a MOMMY or an AUNTY’S job little guy.

Mommy Brie: Now Pauley watch how Aunty ties your wittle shoes…..

Aunty Niki: Bunny ears, Bunny ears, playing by a tree.

Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me.

Bunny ears, Bunny ears, jumped into the hole,

Popped out the other side beautiful and bold. ALL DONE!!!!

With that Niki stands back up and SMACKS Paul on his behind causing the backstage talent to blush even further as the Twins can’t help but giggle as they walk away…….

Aunty Niki: See you next time sweety pie

Paul Zander: Well umm, there you have it….the Bella Twins certainly brining something NEW to the WWF.

Corey Graves “Yeah as NEW as tying your shoes.”

Rene Young “And learning your ABC’s”

We can hear the commentators laughter as cameras fade away

Cameras open up to this week’s Monday night RAW, cameras catch both “Mommy” Brie & “Aunty” Niki Bella walking out on stage with diaper bags over their shoulder’s and microphones in their hands much to the dismay of this weeks capacity crowd.

Michael Cole “Well THIS is certainly a strange way to welcome EVERYONE to Monday night RAW!!!!!!!”

Corey Graves “What’s so strange about it Michael? Hmmm? Isn’t the now matching diaper bags over the shoulder of the Bella Twins or is it the fact that these STUPID fans in Tampa Florida are BOO’ing the Bella Twins?”

Michael Cole “Well yes Corey now that you mention it those diaper bags are….”

Corey Graves “SHUT UP Michael!!!!”

As the HEAT begins to die down, the Twins stop on the entrance way as Niki begins to speak……

Aunty Niki: Now….now….good wittle girl’s and boy’s…..SHUT UP AND RESPECT YOUR MOMMIES & AUNTIES!!!!!!

More HEAT

Mommy Brie: Now….now…Niki we CAN’T expect ANY of these wittle boy’s and girl’s…(heat) to be good as gum drops after all we are in stinky-winky Tampa Ba…BABY after all. Nothing but whining, crying an UGLY boys and girls EVERYWHERE in this arena tonight!

Hometown HEAT

Mommy Brie: Such DISRESPECT……why can’t you ALL learn to be like wittle LIV MORGAN…(mild pop)….see last week like ALL OF YOU……(heat)….wittle Liv though she was a BIG girl, thought her potty mouth wouldn’t be PUNISHED, thought she could actually BEAT Aunty Niki (heat), but WE all know who BEAT who’s little pink tushy that night. Right Niki?

Aunty Niki (who reaches into her diaper bag and pulls out the “Hello Kitty” paddle with a grin on her face? SOOO RIGHT, Mommy Brie. In fact…..(Niki takes the paddle and points it towards the audience)……in fact all these NAUGHTY boys and girls should see what a SWEET LITTLE BABY….(heat)…..Liv has become can we get that picture up on the screen……

Raw-Recap.png

Michael Cole “Well THAT’S something you don’t see everyday.”

Corey Graves “You don’t watch Smackdown much do you Cole?”

Aunty Niki: I could just eat that wittle girl up……..

Mommy Brie: Such an absolute cutie pie……Livy….honey….sweety….Mommy and Aunty LOVE YOU SO MUCH for being such a good little girl and dressing how the WORLD see’s you after Smackdown and if you ever need a NEW paci and bare bottom spanking…..

Aunty Niki: Call ME!!!!!!

MEGA HEAT

Mommy Brie: Oh and if the POUTY PRINCESS….BECKY….LYNCH…..(LOUD pop)…..Becky GET A GOOD LONG LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE……..because Liv is just the start of the humiliation that awaits YOU and ANY OTHER CHAMPIONS we deem necessary because……

Michael Cole “WHAT?!”

There’s actually a LOUD POP for the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions…Billie Kay & Payton Royce the ICONICS!!! As they step out on stage, each much like the Twins are dressed and ready to compete this evening but unlike the Twins the only things around their shoulders are the WWF Women’s Tag Team Title belts.

Corey Graves “I must be dreaming because the WWF Universe is ACTUALLY cheering the ICONICS”

Michael Cole “You’re NOT dreaming Corey. LISTEN to these fans certainly behind a team a lesser EVIL than the other.”

Payton Royce: Oi, hey Billie look at them there Bella Twins……(HEAT)……..two real soccer mums…..well a wanna be cat Aunty and then there’s the real life OUT OF THERE MIND MOMMY!!!!!

Billie Kay: Don’t forget Payton there just plain CRANKY, (mild POP) hey maybe you should both suck your soother’s and GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WWF!!!!!

POP

Aunty Niki: Hey Brie would you look at this….two wittle girls holding imitation championship’s there Auzie mommies bought them at the gift shop.

Mommy Brie: So right Niki!!!

Billie Kay: EXCUSE ME?

Payton Royce: EXCUSE US ACTUALLY!!!!

Aunty Niki: Hmmm, sounds to me we have some CRANKY babies here. Do you want to follow Livy and suck on some paci’s?

Payton Royce: Why don’t you BOTH PISS OFF WITH THIS STUPID BABY SHIT!!!!!

Now the ICONIC’s & the Bella Twins move closer to the other team out on stage, almost nose to nose with the ICONIC’s raising high their tag team titles.

Billie Kay: You OVER THE HILL BICTHES….(POP)…will give US….the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions the RESPECT we have not only earned but BEAT out of the division just two weeks ago at WrestleMania!!!!!!

Mild POP

Mommy Brie: Yeah I don’t THINK SO SLUT….(cheap HEAT)….do me a favor and get your FAKE TITS…and….CHAMPIONSHIP out of MY FACE!!!! Because first things first, you’ve NEVER had ANY respect to start with and second that championship was won on the PRE-SHOW….PRE-SHOW BITCHES!!!!!

Aunty Niki: The Ultimate sign of DISRESPECT, right Brie?

Mommy Brie: Totally Niki…..BUT….if you wittle girls want ANY respect why don’t you both march your soon to be red tushies down to OUR ring where we’ll TAKE those titles from you and actually MAKE THEM RESPECTABLE!!!!!!

Mixed POP

Michael Cole “The crowd CERTAINLY wants to see an impromptu Women’s Tag Team Title match.”

Billie Kay & Payton Royce: Ummmmm…..HOW ABOUT NO!!!!!!!

HEAT

Billie Kay: How STUPID do you think we are? Like Tampa Bay STUPID?

Hometown HEAT

Payton Royce: While we may not give you LOSER’S…(pop)…a shot at our Tag Team Titles, we will however BEAT YOU into the CRYING BITCHES…(pop)…you two seem to get off on….in fact will even let YOU pick the stipulation in this NON-TITLE tag team match and we’ll have you eat your own words……

Aunty Niki: THERE…..that’s the stipulation…..EAT YOUR WORDS….after WE win, we’re gonna make you eat your words!!!!

Billie Kay: Whatever……

Michael Cole "WOW, up next the RETURN of the Bella Twins to tag team action against the WWF Women’s champion’s in a non-title match right after this break……”

There’s a POP as a backstage referee gets in between the teams on the entrance way as Raw takes a commercial break.

WWE-RAW-Tag-Match.png

We’re back after commercial break and the match has already begun with the Bella Twins taking the advantage at the moment with Niki grounding Payton Royce via a grounded headlock on the canvas. Payton flashes her athleticism by twisting around, rolling over her own head, and wrenching Niki herself before pulling her in and flipping her head over heels with an impressive MONKEY FLIP!! Niki goes flinging into her corner, tagging Brie in one clean move. The Arizona native steps quickly into the ring and rushes towards the young Australian, only for Payton to sidestep the vet and send her whipping into the ropes. On the rebound, Royce surprises Brie now with a crisp LEAPING CALF KICK that forces Brie to spit her gum out. Royce with a quick cover – 1…2…NO!! Payton forces Brie up, dragging Brie towards her corner and tagging in Billie. The Iconic’s take control sending Brie across the ring, rebounding right into a DOUBLE FREE FALL DROP!! Billie takes control – 1…2…NO!! Brie lives! As Billie then takes Brie now and looks to setup for suplex, but Brie quickly jams the move. As she then takes Billie up…FRONT DROP SUPLEX!! Kay is dropped right onto her face, Brie then backpedaling into her corner now and having Niki slap her on the back.

Michael Cole “Obviously DESPITE being tag team champions, the Iconic’s really CAN’T have the same chemistry as identical twins like Brie and Niki.”

Corey Graves “HARD HITTING commentary there Michael.”

Niki surprises the entire arena by SPRINGBOARDING into the ring, but the Auzie ducks at the last second, Niki going right over her, only to land right on her feet behind Billie. With Brie still in the ring, she & Niki have a moment of unspoken synergy and look towards the kneeling Billie Kay…AND CRACK HER IN THE JAW AND BACK OF THE HEAD WITH SIMULTANIOUS KICKS!! Kay’s lifeless body drops to the canvas, but Niki has to take a moment to go and knock Payton off the apron. This may prove costly, as Niki then shoots the half on Billie and goes for the lateral press – 1…2…3-NO!! Billie Kay somehow kicks out!! Niki doesn’t play furious, instead opting to push her hair out of her face and taking a few steps back while waiting for her foe to recover…AND SNAPS INTO HER JAW AGAIN WITH A LOW DROPKICK!! Niki with another cover try – 1…2…3-NO!! Kay prevails! She has to crawl on over to an empty corner though, using the ropes to get back to her feet. Niki is in hot pursuit, rushing towards the corner-bound Australian…AND NAILS A CORNER KICK!! WOW!! The chin and jaw of Billie is targeted yet again, the tag champ stumbling out of the corner. Niki with the tag to Brie who rebounds off the ropes, shooting back…AND CONNECTING WITH A HURRICANRANA!! Brie hanging onto the hurricanrana and pinning Kay’s shoulders down – 1…2…3-NO!! Billie Kay somehow snaps out!

Corey Graves “Unlike Niki who wrestled last week, tonight marks Brie’s return to the ring and early on she is definitely a MWLTW”

Michael Cole “ WHAT? What does MWLTW means?”

Corey Graves “a Mother Who Likes To Wrestle, dweeb”

Brie drifts back to her feet, now getting somewhat peeved. She tries to drag the youngster up with her, only for Kay to spring to life with a fierce EUROPEAN UPPERCUT that sends Brie backpedalling. Brie shoots back with a hard forearm. The two exchange more blows until Brie gets the upper hand again, rebounding off the ropes behind her…then getting hoisted up in a MILITARY PRESS…AND DROPPED INTO A FRONT POWERSLAM!! Billie Kay, who isn’t exactly a powerhouse, breaks out a straight power move there! But even so, both women are down! Now it’s the crawling game, as both try to reach their respective corners. Royce has long since recovered and returned to her corner, both she and Brie reaching hands…and both women TAG at exactly the same time!

Michael Cole “HERE WE GO, this match is FAR from over this could be a turning point!”

Both Royce & Niki erupt into the ring, Niki flooring Royce with a hard clothesline, only for her to spring back up and hit her with one. Niki, likewise, springs back to her feet and goes for another clothesline, only for Royce to sling her over with a deep arm drag. Niki springs back up and returns the favor, the two exchanging another set of arm drags afterwards. The crowd is eating it up, but when Niki springs up to rush back Royce again, she’s stunted as Royce pulls out the SPINNING HEEL KICK, crushing Niki’s jaw!! Another cover for the Iconic’s – 1…2…3-NO!! The vets live on! Royce seems a little frustrated, taking Niki up now and throwing her into the opposite ropes, but on the rebound, it’s Niki who surprises the young one and nails her with a kick to the gut and brought down with a SNAP SPINEBUSTER!! Niki going for another cover – 1…2…NO….BILLIE BREAKS UP THE COUT!!!!! The Iconic’s on! Before Niki can completely recover, Royce grabs her and wrenches her arm and turns over for the OUTSIDE CRADLE – 1…2…3-NO!! Niki holds on! Payton pushes the hair out of her eyes and looks to rush at Niki once more, but Brie enters the ring as Payton leaps off the ropes and runs into Brie who SMACKS her in the jaw with a perfect DROPKICK!! This throws Payton off, with the ref now having to remove Brie back towards the corner, Niki can recover as she spins Payton Royce around and into a BUTTERFLY SUPLEX!!! Royce is out cold – 1…2…3-NO!! Royce stays alive somehow!

Corey Graves “The Tag Team Champions certainly show some HEART here tonight.”

With Royce in control she now takes Niki and drags her towards the corner, where Billie Kay tags back in. Billie whips Niki into an empty corner, only for Kay to then whip Royce RIGHT ONTO NIKI, SANDWICHING HER!! Payton then tosses Niki’s limp body back towards Billie, catching her arms…A FISHERMEN’S SUPLEX!! The athletic Kay keeps the bridge, executing another count – 1…2…3-NO!! Niki stays alive but Kay releases the bridge as cameras catch Royce coming off the top rope and landing MUSHROOM STOMPS ONTO NIKI’S MIDSECTION!! No one really saw that coming, but crowd responds with a HUGE pop nonetheless. Niki is now curled up, but she doesn’t stay that way for long as Billie reaches down standing Niki back up before taking her head and smashing it off the top turnbuckle pad. Kay then tags Payton back in as Nikki is then taken by her feet via Billie who shows off the GIANT SWING, only for Payton to interrupt it…WITH A SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!! YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!?!– 1…2…3-NO!! Niki stays alive somehow!!

Michael Cole “SHE’S ALIVE….NIKI STAY ALIVE….and what? WHAT IS Brie doing?”

Corey Graves “She’s just checking her diaper bag, nothing sinister about that.”

Michael Cole “YES….yes there is…..Brie RIPPED off the turnbuckle cover, the ref’s back is turned AWAY from the action and…and she’s clutching a BRIGHT PINK BABY RATTLE!!!!!”

As the official is busy trying to tie back on the turnbuckle pad, Brie slips into the ring and turns Royce around and CRACKS THE OVERSIZED BABY RATTLE OFF HER SKULL!!!!!!!!!

Michael Cole “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THUD?”

Corey Graves “That rattle certainly packs a PUNCH”

The THUD was as loud as a gun shot as Royce collapses to the canvas below as Brie tosses the rattle out of the ring as Billie Kay enters the ring firing off shot after shot off of Brie’s skulls until from behind Niki lands a forearm shot stopping the beat down as the Twins work together with a nasty LEGSWEEP/CALF KICK COMBONATION!! But it doesn’t keep Kay down as the Twins are forced to send Billie off the ropes and connect with a DOUBLE SUPERKICK!! Kay is down! Now, Niki tags back in Brie who takes the lifeless Royce back to her feet, shouting “MOMMY BRIE MODE” and then hits the…SLICED BREAD!! SLICED BREAD!! A standing “Slice Bread” cutter connects, Brie then covering Royce…..

..…ONE…..

.…TWO….

..THREE..

*DING….DING*

Lillian Garcia: The WINNERS…(heat)….of the match…..Aunty Niki…..Mommy Brie….the BELLA TWINS!!!!!!!

The HEAT is unbearable as Brie’s hand is raised in victory with Niki jumping off the apron and grabbing the rattle at ring side, slipping it back into her diaper bag before handing Brie’s her along with a microphone for each Twin as cameras get a wide shot showing the downed women’s tag team champions with the Bella’s standing over them.

Aunty Niki: Awwww Brie I guess we must have tucked the tots out…….

HEAT

Mommy Brie: Obviously Niki, there’s really NO point in waking them up from nap now…..they sleep like suck wittle angles…..yes they do……yes they coochie coochie COOOOO!!!!

Brie can’t help but “tickle” the knocked-out Royce under the chin much like a sleeping infant as Brie coo’s over her as well.

Aunty Niki: So as responsible Aunties and Mommies there will NOT be any eating of the words tonight, (heat) Instead these two wittle angles will learn the meaning of EATING THEIR WORDS ON SMACKDOWN!!!!!! And since you both acted and spoke like naughty wittle babies…..then Mommy Brie I guess the food they’ll be eating will be BABY FOOD!!!!!

HEAT

Mommy Brie: Oh so right Aunty Niki, both wittle Roycey and hungry-hungry Billie will be fed some yummy….yummy….HOMEMADE baby foods right in there tummy…tummies!!!!!!

Michael Cole “Well Corey, enjoy Smackdown. I think it will be hard to swallow”

Corey Graves “For who? Me or the Iconic’s?”

Michael Cole “ I meant the audience but yes for Billie and Payton they will certainly learn the meaning of eating their words.”

Aunty Niki: See you Friday baby….BITCHES!!!!!!

Michael Cole “Up next though the fate of the Intercontinental title will be decided as the Miz puts the gold up against Kofi Kingston.”

The HEAT begins again with the Twins hands raised high in victory as RAW breaks to it’s next segment.”

• 2 weeks later...

WWE-SMACKDOWN-2019.png

The scene opens with the words “earlier today” in blue & sliver font at the bottom right-hand side of the screen. There’s a mild pop as inside this locker room we see both WWF Women’s tag team champions pacing back & forth from each other. It’s obvious that both Peyton & Kay are agitated and angry…….

Royce: There is NO FREAKEN WAY, NO FREAKEN WAY…..NO FREAKEN WAY Billie….I WILL NOT!!!!!

Kay: That’s right Peyton….WE….WILL NOT……WE WILL NOT….WE WIL…….

Royce: Okay Billie STOP….(Payton puts up her hands before sighing)…… WE aren’t going to have our career’s RUNINED on the whims of two crazy bitches like the Bella Twins. HASBEEN HAG’S that CAN’T tie our boots let alone actually BEAT US……FAIRLY!!!

Kay: That’s RIGHT, I mean they won when they hit you in the head with that, that….BIG BABY’S RATTLE!

Royce: That’s RIGHT, they, THEY CHEATED!!!! And Billie CHEATER’s NEVER win, which means……

Kay: WE’RE NOT GONNA EAT BABY FOOD!!!!!

Peyton looks over at Billie disgusted

Royce: Ewwww…..NO…..nnnnoooooooo…..NO….Billie even IF, and that’s a BIG if….well not as big as Niki’s FAKE tits…..but we were NEVER-EVER going to eat ANYTHING especially baby food. No Billie what this mans is that as the WWF Tag Team Champions…….

Royce & Kay: WE’RE NOT LOSER’S!!!!!

The Iconcis “cheers” are interrupted as a knock on their locker room door as the door creeks open showing WWF Commissioner William Regal pops head in.

Regal: Ladies are you decent?

Billie: Commissioner Regal, yes….yes….we’re decent…we’re ICON……

Regal: Yes, yes I know the routine now ladies later tonight…….

Royce: Ummm, well actually Mr. Regal tonight we AREN’T……….

Regal: ENOUGH……ladies I’m not hear for your whining and crying….nnnoooo…..NO…..you two LOST on RAW and tonight you’ll fulfill  the contact you BOTH agreed too. Otherwise ladies instead of stripping away your worthless pride in that ring later tonight. I and the WWF will have no choice but to STRIP YOU OF THE WWF WOMEN’S TAG TEAM TITLES!!!!

Royce & Billie: OUR TITLES!!!!!

Regal: I’m afraid so, so what will it be? Dinner or Discipline?

Billie: DINNER….definitely the DINNER.

Regal (smiles widely:Very good, now the Bellea’s expect you for dinner in thirty minutes and they expect you dressed. So here you both are……

Mr. Regal then hands Billie a mint green gift bag while Peyton is presented with a nursey pink one before leaving the room as Billie & Payton look in the bags with shock & disgust plastered across their faces…..

Royce: NO FREAKEN WAY….I AM NOT WEARING THIS…….

Billie: I don’t know I think it matches my eyes…….

Billie removes from her bag a gray/green & black adult sized baby bib.

Billie: What color did you get?

Renee Young “Corey you have got to be f#@king joking me.”

Corey Graves “It’s going to be one of those nights, The Bellea’s feed the Iconics BABY FOOD, live here tonight on Smackdown!”  

Coming back from break cameras are backstage where BOTH “Mommy” Brie & “Aunty” Niki Bella have arrived at the arena tonight. Each “twin” grinning ear to ear and as is their trademark look in recent weeks diaper bags hang proudly over each twin’s shoulder as backstage interviewer Paul Zander is looking to get a quick word in.

Zander: Niki…. Brie….I…I ummmm….I mean Mommy Brie and Aunty Niki if I could get a quick word with you both?

Mommy Brie: Oh, Niki look it’s that cutie pie who remembered to call us Mommy and Aunty.

Aunty Niki: Super cute Brie, such a good wittle boy obeying the rules. BUTTTTTT….

Mommy Brie: Aunty and Mommy are running a little too late sweety as we have other wittle mouths to feed. In fact, I can almost hear those wittle girls crying and whining all the way from here. They just get so fussy when their tummy’s miss there yummy nummy’s.

Aunty Niki: But IF you’re a good wittle boy and wait right here maybe Aunty might have some nummy’s just for YOU!

With that Niki “bops” Paul on the nose while Brie reaches into her diaper bag and sticks an adult sized PACIFIRE into the mouth of Zander.

Mommy Brie: Now suck and HUSHHHHHHH…….that’s a good boy, bye- bye Zandy!

With that the Bellea’s head hand in hand towards the ring, leaving Paul Zander standing in a daze while sucking a pacifier backstage as cameras cut away.

Corey Graves “Why doesn’t he just spit it out?”

Renee Young “Well Corey after last week I think SUCKING is what Zander does best be it interviewing and as a pacifier champion. But Corey I can assure you we might see so MUCH spit up because after the break the Iconcis settle down for their baby food dinner via the Bellea’s and that’s next.”

Smackdown-Feeding.png

Renee Young “Corey I CAN’T believe what I’m seeing…. highchairs….ADULT SIZED HIGHCHAIRS…..I mean where….where does one get things like this?”

Corey Graves “Well Renee I assume they got the highchairs same place where they got everything else Adult size, from diapers to rattles the internet really has…..”

Renee Young “Enough Corey, I just don’t want to know anymore than I need to.”

Cameras show off the image Renee was rereferring to, as two identical white adult sized highchairs just sit off the right- & left-hand corners of the ring just as the Bellea’s music hits over the arena speakers. Soon enough “Mommy” & “Aunty” head down towards the ring. Where they are quick to each hang their diaper bag over the back of a waiting highchair. Quickly Brie & Niki each are handed mic’s as they look towards the entrance way…….

Mommy Brie: Alright, alright let’s get this show on the road we have two VERY hungry wittle ones to feed so Billie….Peyton….it’s FEEDING TIME!!!!!!

Aunty Niki: Oh, and guys in the production truck could we give these wittle hungry babies some age appropriate theme music?

The lights in the arena go from solid & strong colors to soft pastel lights of blue & pink illuminate the entrance way as cameras get a glimpse of Peyton Royce & Billie Kay as they walk out on stage, heads hung in shame as cameras show off each women bibbed up & ready to be fed. Peyton sports a baby blue, pink & white bib while Billie’s bib includes grey/green & black little dino’s adorn the fabric. The Iconics are slow to walk down to the ring, as Niki & Brie are shown opening the middle rope as they encourage the Iconcis as they shuffle towards the ring…..

Mommy Brie: Come on…..Come to Mommy babies…THAT’S IT….COME ON….USE YOUR WALKEY SHOES AND COME TO MOMMY and AUNTY for some YUM-YUM’S!!!!!

Aunty Niki: That’s right wittle girls Mommy and Aunty have some YUMMY-YUMMY FOOD INTO YOUR TUMMY WUMMY!!

Cameras catch Royce shooting a disgusting look edged across her face as she climbs up the ring steps and through the middle rope with Billie followed close behind still with her head hung low as the music finally stops as the Bellea’s step back into the ring. Obviously the Women’s Tag Team Champions are ready to have this done and over with as Billie & Peyton look to sit in the highchairs in front of them that is until both Niki & Brie put a stop to it……

Mommy Brie: Wait…..wait…wait you hungry wittle girls…..Mommy and Aunty will soon get you both some yummy nummies….BUTTT!!!!!

Aunt Niki: But even though EVERYONE knows what “BIG GIRLS” you are with your “BIG GIRL” Titles and your “BIG GIRL” panties……BUTTTTTT….when Aunty & Mommy STRAP you both into your highchairs….well you WON’T be able to get out for ANYTHING until all your nummy’s are gone…so…….

Mommy Brie: So that means…..(Brie approaches Peyton)…..we wouldn’t want our wittle girls to make any OPPISES…(Brie PINCHES Peyton cheek)….so that means it’s DIAPIE TIME!!!!!!

Renee Young “WHAT?”

Corey Graves “We’re NOT that kind of show!”

Billie is shouting “I’M A BIG GIRL, I DON’T NEED DIAPERS”, while Royce’s eyes bug out of her head as both Niki & Brie reach into their diaper bags and each twin pulls out a large white disposable diaper which they begin fluffing up before turning towards the chairs and place an opened pamper onto the seats of highchair.

Aunty Niki: There now just in aces of any Aussie “ACCIDENTS” all your pee-pee will go into a pamper instead of the floor. Now then Billie hop up with Aunty and Peyton go with Mommy Brie.

We see both Niki & Brie take their microphones and stick them into the front of their tops as they help both girls into their highchairs.

Mommy Brie: That’s right Peyton-wayton get that booty onto those thirsty pamp-ah’s, good girl.

Aunty Niki: There we go Billie Baby, all strapped in and comfy. Now hold your arms on your thighs…….

Cameras get a wide shot as both Bellea’s reach behind the highchairs as they lock the Iconics into place by brining up the plastic tray that came up from the side with her hands trapped under the tray. Both Peyton && Billie were now helpless each one sitting in their chair’s. We can hear the crinkling plastic rustle as the diapers the Iconics sit on as they rock back & forth as the Bellea’s now begin digging into their diaper bags and each Twin begin to place ONE, TWO & THREE jars of baby food in front of both girls. The colors range from pea green, bright yellow & bright orange.

Mommy Brie: So Aunty which yummy-yummy jar will you start baby Billie on?

Aunty Niki: Well if Aunty remembers last Monday this NAUGHTY wittle girl called me a SLUT…..(pop)….a CHEAP….SLUT!!!

Mommy Brie: Such a BAD BABY!!!!!

Aunty Niki: Yes…BADY BABY….(Niki reaches down and SLAPS Billie’s outer thigh)………BABY BABY…..(SLAP)……BAD BABY….(SLAP)….there and now Baby Billie is going to be a good girl and eat all her MUSHY PEA’S!!!!!

Renee Young “YUCK…..THE SMELL”

Corey Graves “Oh I’m gonna be sick.”

Billie looks up from the tray with tears in her eyes as an approaching spoon was already prepared with a mouthful of green sludge that Niki had dug from the jar of baby food. Billie shook her head with a tightly sealed mouth that refused to allow the disgusting peas inside.

Aunty Niki: Open up, honey. The sooner you finish these peas, the sooner you'll finish the sweet potatoes and carrots. Now come one….HEREEEE….COMES…..THE AIRPLANE……OPEN THE BAY DOORS BABY!!!!!

However all Niki does is stick the spoon onto Billie’s closed lips, her face is one of disgust and illness all wrapped up in one. However Niki seems to keep her cool as she reaches back into the jar with another spoon full……..

Aunty Niki: Take two…..here comes the AREO-PLANE….WITH SOME YUMMY-YUMMY FOR BILLIE’S TUMMY-TUMMY!!!!!

As Niki “flies” the spoon in the air she begins heading back towards Billie’s messy face but half way in she begins bouncing the spoon up and down.

Aunty Niki: Uh-Oh…. TURBULENCE……..LIKE A PUNCH TO THE BABY’S GUT!!!!!

With that Niki reaches under the highchair try and GUT PUNCHES Billie in the gut, the WWF diva with panic in her eyes let’s out a yelp of pain opening her both where Niki then quickly shoves the spoon full of baby food right into Billie’s mouth. It crept past her lips and laid the messy peas inside, Billie scrunched up her face as the soon left her mouth Niki prepared for another scoop. And there filming it all with her smart phone is Mommy Brie as Niki looks over…..

Aunty Niki: Okay Mommy it’s YOUR TURN!!!

Niki takes Brie’s phone as she walks over to a very “grumpy” Peyton Royce who’s been watching her tag team partner humiliation and has a look reserved for those near death edged across her face as she looks over at Brie, screaming….

“YOUR NOT FEEDING ME THAT SHIT….DO YOU HEAR ME…..DO YOU….BITCH!!!!”

Mommy Brie: Tisk….tisk….tisk….Aunty….it seems my wittle Pay-Pay is a grumpy gus, she’s ALL fussy because she just a hungry-hungry wittle girl. Well don’t worry Mama’s here and she’s got some nummy-nummy mashed mango’s, squash and banana’s.

Aunty Niki: What a lucky wittle girl, Pay-Pay you should say thank you to Mommy Brie for so many nummy’s in one spoonful.

Mommy Brie: Now Pay-Pay your gonna show Baby Billie what a BIG GIRL you are and open wide on your FIRST spoon fill…….

“F@#K OFF”

Mommy Brie: Okay I’m always up for a challenge and I know what fussy and hungry wittle girl likes. Yes, I do, you ALL love the choo-choo trains, yes you do.

Mommy Brie: Chuga-Chuga…CHOO-CHOO!!!

Brie goes into full “Mommy” Mode with the spoon in her right hand twisting it in the air and making exaggerated train sounds

Mommy Brie: Chuga-Chuga….CHOO-CHOO!!!

Royce is staunched as she sucks in her face, her lips sealed as she looks towards Brie with all the hatred and disgust she could mustard but Brie keeps her “motherly” demeanor as she takes her right hand and reaches around the chair and hangs above Peyton’s nose.

Mommy Brie: Watch out here it comes, the Yum-Yum express…..WOO-WOO….come on open up the tunnel….Mama’ gonna press DA BUTTON……(with her free hand  Brie clamps down Peyton’s  nostrils, leaving her no other choice but to open her mouth as Brie slides the food down her throat)…. Chuga-Chuag CHOO-CHOO….GOOD BABY!!!!!!!

Aunty Niki: WOW, Great job Mommy down the hatch in one bite….but you know Brie…besides full tummy’s isn’t there something else that happens to wittle babies like these during feeding time?

Mommy Brie: So true Niki….every time wittle babies get nice and full tummy’s, they also end up getting MESSY!!!!!

And with that both Royce & Kay begin scream & squirming locked down in their highchairs as the Bella Twins now taking the opened jars of baby food and begins smearing the mashed pea’s, mango, carrots and other offering as they smear the food all over Billie’s & Peyton faces. In fact the Bella’s even goes as far as to POUR THE REMAINING JARS OF BABY FOOD OVER THE HEADS OF THE ICONICS!!!!!!

Corey Graves “What are we seeing here?”

Renee Young “Two grown women, sitting on open adult diapers in adult sized highchairs having been feed baby food and now having said baby food dumped all over them.”

Corey Graves “Just another Friday night Smackdown then.”  

The WWF Women’s Tag Team Champion have been EXTREMELY humiliated in the center of the ring, sitting in diapers, covered in baby food while strapped to highchairs as the Bella Twins still with their phones begin taking “selfies” like trophy hunters as the Bella’s theme begins to play there’s a MASSIVE POP as cameras catch running out from the crowd…..

RUBY RIOTT & SARAH LOGAN…..THE "RIOTT SQUAD” RUSH THE RING WITH STEEL CHAIRS!!!!!!!

Corey Graves “WATCH OUT LAIDES, WATCH OUT!!!!”

The music dies down as Niki grabs Brie as the Twin leap out of the ring just before Logan or Riott have the chance to strike with their chairs towards the Bella Twins who back away on the entrance ramp however BOTH highchairs have found themselves tipped over as the Iconcis have fallen and CAN’T get up still covered in baby food.

Renee Young “Ruby and Sara….TWO out of the THREE members of the Riott Squad…LIV MORGAN being the third, their fallen member at the hands of the Bella’s. Corey I think the Squad is targeting the Twins.”

Corey Graves “You THINK? Renee WE KNOW….WE KNOW….the Squad looks after each other and now they’ll looking towards the Bella Twins.”

Renee Young “With ANY luck Corey, payback will be the BITCHES from the Riott Squad. But PLEASE WWF, never ever allow THIS to ever happen again.”

The Bella’s & the Squad are trading verbal exchanges as Smackdown cuts to a commercial break.

• 4 months later...

Ddgu5kn-41d5011e-1aaa-4b23-944f-405d8b9f

Corey Graves “Welcome everyone to Monday Night…….”

Renee Young “RAWWWWWWWW!!!”

Corey Graves “Obviously we want to welcome a special guest a ringside this evening from Smackdown….Renee Young joins us this evening.”

Renee Young “And what a night to be a guest, as noted on WWF.com earlier in the day the Iconic’s the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions will defend those titles here tonight against Ruby Riott and Sarah.”

Corey Graves “And speaking of the Riott Squad let’s join them already in the ring….”

Cameras pan out & get a wide shot of this evening’s sell out arena before zooming in tight on both Ruby & Sarah who are standing in the middle of the ring, microphones firmly in hand.

Ruby Riott: You know WWF Universe, I wish…I wish Sarah and I could just stand here in this ring tear those two Aussie Assholes (POP), a new one and then leave them lying in this ring….BEATEN…BLOODY AND BROKEN….beneath our feet and proudly call ourselves the NEW…..WWF  WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

Crowd POP

Sarah Logan: Don’t get it twisted though we will be doing ALL that later this evening, but we’d wish we could do all that with ALL of the Riott Squad members here….Live….WE MISS YOU.

Ruby Riott: In fact Liv….Liv…….LIVE…DAMMIT……TONIGHT  WE WILL WIN THOSE TITLES FOR YOU!!!!!!

Cheap POP

Ruby Riott: And then Liv and the rest of the WWF Universe WE, the Riott Squad promise you ALL, that when we get those belts….than those DAMN BELLA BITCHES WILL GET STRAIGHT UP KNOCKED THE F#@K OUT when we SMASH the gold off of BOTH their SKULLS!!!!!!!!

Sarah Logan: NOBODY….and WE mean NOBODY get’s to the mentally screw up our friend, Liv….Liv Morgan a GREAT wrestler, a SEXY diva and a God Damn grown woman is sitting at home, cross legged in her living room on a baby blanket, rocking back and forth as she sucks on pacifier. Like a PTSD adult baby, it’s a disgusting sight. So Niki….Brie, for every time I watched my friend suck on a binky then each suck equals how many times I’m going to crack you in the skull, ribs, spine or anything thing else I can WRAP A CHAIR AROUND!!!!

MEGA POP

Renee Young “ Just listen to the conviction and vectoral in the voice of a very sadistic and very much earned Sarah Logan promising to make those two baby crazed bitches, the Bella Twins pay NOT with an apology mind you Corey. But to pay in broken bones and dare I even say blood if the Riott Squad has there way.”

Ruby Riott: See normally I would be the one peaching moderation, the one pleading with my Viking sist-AH telling her to tone down the violence but Bella Twins…..I’m DEMANDING THAT SARAH TURN UP THE VIOLENCE ALL THE WAY UP TO 11!!!!!!

Corey Graves “Well if I’m either Peyton Royce or Billie Kay I’ve got to bit more worried about my PERSONAL SAFTEY as supposed to my title reign. With the looks of violence in the yes of BOTH Ruby and Logan, well then girls loosing your titles will be the LEAST of your worries this evening.”

With that Ruby Riott then flashes the double middle finger towards the had camera but the cheers are quickly interrupted as the RAW Titantron flickers and we’re greeted to a shot backstage where “Aunt” Niki & “Mommy” Brie Bella are standing by backstage.

Mommy Brie & Aunty Niki: RIOTT SQUAD……

MEGA HEAT

Renee Young “Oh Come ON!!!!”

The look of disgust turns to desire with both Logan & Ruby shouting for the Twins to “GET THE HELL OUT HERE”, even though it’s obvious the Twin can hear the request they cup their hand over their ears trying to listen much to the displeasure of the WWF Universe.

Aunty Niki: Huh….what…..what’s that…..Brie…can you….I mean I just can’t hear what those two are saying.

Mommy Brie: It’s okay Niki, you haven’t been a mommy yet so you wouldn’t recognize the NAUGHTY words spoken by those NAUGHTY wittle girls. All you need to know Niki is that SOONER rather than later naughty girls eventually get SPANKIES…..(heat)…..in fact Ruby…Sarah….if you like how about you just bend over now and receive those same spankies that baby Livy got by Aunty Niki, it’s done wonders in making Liv a GOOD GIRL!!!!

HEAT

Aunty Niki: Could you imagine Brie, I mean we could even get Livy back into the ring and then have all THREE of their tushies spanked bright pink in the middle of that ring….BUT…..just not tonight ladies, since you BOTH were so “excited” as to crash Baby Billie’s & Peyton’s feeding time last Friday night on Smackdown then it’s obvious to both Brie and I than you two are looking for something special from you Aunty and Mommy….

Mommy Brie: And we are only TOOOOO happy to give our NEW wittle girls what they want, you could say we’re about to SPOIL you both…….

Aunty Niki: Totally Brie, I mean how could we say no to those cutie pies?

Mommy Brie: You just can’t Niki, now we ALL know Ruby…..Sarah…..rules being rules in the WWF states that ALL wrestler’s must have appropriate ring gear BUT in your cases Ruby….Sarah it’s much more about AGE APPROPRIATE ring gear……

With that Niki & Brie have a rolling wardroom locker wheeled into shot as Niki & Brie each grab a side and do a “big show” of opening the locker revealing the Riott Squads NEW ring gear……

New-Look.png

Mommy Brie: TA – DAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Corey Graves “What in the world?”

Aunty Niki: So FREAKEN cute, right Brie?

Mommy Brie: Totally cute Niki, in fact AWWWWWWW-dorable is much more like it and speaking about adorable wittle bay-bay…Sarah-WA-WA-Logan….now honey….honestly DESPITE dressing like a man…..

Aunty Niki: An UGLY…..(heat)…..man that is.

Mommy Brie: Well that’s ALL about to change because underneath it all Niki, Sarah is just a daddy’s girl….in fact she’s more like DADDY’S WITTLE PRINCESS…..so pretty in pink with your new DRESS….(heat)…sooo poofy and since we wouldn’t want baby Sarah exposing her “big girl” parts Mommy Brie added in a pair of pink Hello Kitty training panties with some extra padding in the rear and  with piggy-wiggly tails this wittle girl will be the bell of the ball.

Aunty Niki: So true Brie BUT….I think that cutie patootie Ruby is just going to be oh so precious when she wears this pastel overall’s with the word…B…A…B…Y….Ruby can you spell BABY? I can’t hear you…..awww….that’s otay sweety pie you’ll get it one day….and like wittle Sarah……Aunty Niki is making sure your getting a pair of training panties too. And the BEST part Rubby-tutty SNAPS….SNAPS on the crotch, since your such a shy baby and we ALL know how much you HIDE the LACK of ANY talent as a wrestler. The great news is with these snappy…snappy…buttons on the overall’s you can hide your training panties like a big girl but when you need to use DA-POTTY….then SNAPPY…SNAP…SNAP….and your off. Hahahaha…… Now you’ll BOTH look like champions….of PRE-SCHOOL….because you’ll BOTH have NO CHANCE of ever winning a tag team match let alone OUR soon to be WWF Women’s Tag Team Titles.

Mommy Brie: Oh and in case you LOSER’S…..(heat)…think of getting the other girls to lend you some wrestling gear, save your breath…they’ve been PAID……rather well to deny you….(heat)….BUT any Diva would be happy to help lay you both on those changing tables in the locker room to help get your outfits on.

Renee Young “I would ask what in God’s name is so DERANGED with the Bella Twins but it’s ONLY a two-hour show. But Corey, what kind of impact will these mind games have on tonight’s challengers for the Women’s Tag Team Titles?”

Both Bella Twins snicker as cameras cut back to the ring where both Logan & Riott are visibly upset a RAW takes a quick commercial break.

***Commercial Break***

Cameras return with the words “Women’s Locker room” framed in the middle of the screen. Panning back it’s the door to the women’s locker room which quickly opens up and the sounds of laughter echo out like an explosion as soon there after come walking out dressed in their Bella “donated” baby ring gear Sarah Logan & Ruby Riott.

Corey Gaves “Oh My, Renee I wanna laugh but…but I respect Ruby and Sarah too much as legit badass’s to even utter a snicker.”

Renee Young “Sure Corey, aren’t you just scared that even dressed like toddlers in training panties they’ll STILL kick your ass after the show?”

Corey Graves “No comment. But given those unique and restrictive attire I gather winning the Tag Team titles might be too much of an uphill climb.”

Ruby Riott: This is so DISGUSTING, for Christ sakes Sara we’re wrestler’s NOT the Bella’s personal baby dolls. But look at us, just FUCKING look at us…..

Sarah Logan: We look like Liv……

Ruby Riott: But we’re NOTHING like her, sure we’re dressed the same but Sarah we’re NOT the ones drooling in a corner while sucking on a pacifier. Okay we’re doing THIS for Liv, we’re going to power through, become champions and then beat the Bella’s within an inch of their careers before snapping Liv out of that trauma by letting her SMACH the twins with her own paddle, namely a steel chair…..

“Toddler ALERT…Toddler ALERT”

“Babies WITHOUT their Mommy”

The HEAT via the crowd raises three extra levels as the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions, the Iconics walk into frame. Both Billie & Peyton circle their so called “challengers” neither champion can help but smile as they each poke and pat the attire Ruby & Sarah are sporting before both teams are facing off backstage with one another.

Billie Kay: WOW, Peyton we should be so SCARED of these wittle girls tonight, I mean after all did you pat their bum-bums? No nappies.

Peyton Royce: You mean diaper’s?

Billie Kay: Nappies, Diapers, Pampers…either way these “BIG” girls now think they stand a chance taking tag team gold away from the ICONIC’S….well allow us to smack you back into the playpens you crawled out of……

Peyton Royce: Hahahaha….don’t cry wittle grils….at least not yet, wait until Billie and I KICK YOUR ASS…(heat)…first….awwww…..is the wittle baby Ruby trying to talk? Hmmm come on big girl tell Aunty Peyton how scared you are about the ass whopping yet to come….

Cameras zoom in close as Ruby is shown whispering something as Peyton leans closer….and closer…and closer…..

RUBY RIOTT HEADBUTTS ROYCE IN THE SKULL!!!!!

MEGA POP

Sarah Logan responds with a KICK to Kay’s mid-section before RAMING HER FACE FIRST INTO A WALL!!!! The fight is certainly on backstage with members of the Riot Squad attacking the WWF Women’s Tag Champs at least until a few backstage trainers & referee’s swarm in looking to break up both teams from killing each other as the Riot Squad is dragged away Royce screams….

Peyton Royce: YOU DUMB BABIES!!!!!!

Renee Young “Well Corey to answer your question, it looks as thought not only have the Riot Squad come to fight but those bad ass bitches can and will FBEAT THE EVER-LOVING SH#@T out of the champions.”

Corey Graves “We’re just ONE last break away from seeing the Riot Squad face off against the Iconic’s for the Women’s tag team titles.”

***Commercial Break***

Lillian Garcia: The following Tag Team Contest is set for one fall and is for the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champ…..

Lillian is cut off imminently as the “Bella Twins” theme hits the speakers and shortly thereafter the HEAT via the crowd radiates as “Mommy” Brie & “Aunty” Niki Bella walk out to a standing boo-vation. They make their intentions known quickly as the twins head down the ramp & towards the ringside/announce area……

Renee Young” Hey, hey what’s going on here?”

Corey Graves “Best NOT to fight it Renee.”

Cameras show “Mommy” Brie approaching Renee while “Aunt” Niki saunters over towards Corey, as both Bella each grab a headset as they both deposit their diaper bags respectively on each side of the announce table,

Mommy Brie: Well hello wittle Ree-Ree……

Aunty Niki: Hi big boy Cory……

Renee Young " Ladies what can we do for you today?"

Mommy Brie: Aww, Aunty did you hear? What manors from Big Gal Ree-Ree. Well Ree-Ree Mommy and Aunty came down to cheer on those two wittle tykes of the Riott Squad afterall…..

Aunty Niki: BUTTTT…..as Mommies and Aunties ourselves we wanted to come down to ringside to check on the handsome and precious announce team of Big Boi Corey and Big Gal Ree-Ree with….

“Mommy” & “Aunty” Bella: SNAKY TIME!!!!!!

Renee Young “Oh, oh that NOT really necessary. Corey and I are just….”

Mommy Brie: Oh hush….hush Ree-Ree Mommy and Aunty knows best you two haven’t had a bite since lunch your tummies must be hungry.

Corey Graves “I mean sure I could go for a bite.”

Renee Young “COREY!”

Corey Graves “I meant I could go for a bite AFTER, after the show.”

Aunty Niki: Oh hush Ree-Ree and follow Big Boi Corey and just admit you big kidz need some snackies from your Aunty and Mommy.

Mommy Brie: That’s right Aunty now Re—Re if you don’t stop fussing, you’ll be drinking your Apple Juice from a bottle instead of a big gal juicy box understand?

Renee Young “I…I understand. Thank you.”

Mommy Brie: Awwww, such a good big girl. Here you go…

Aunty Niki: And some yummy orange and apple slices to go with it. Now you two big kids hush and munch. Aunty and Mommy will commentate while you both fill your tum-tums.

Cameras keep on both Renee & Corey each taking a sip of apple juice & bites of fruit slices as cameras return to Lillian Garcia inside the ring…….

WWF-Womens-Tag-Titles.png

Lillian Garcia: The following WWF Women’s Tag Team Championship match is set for ONE FALL!!!!! Introducing first, the challengers, the team of RUBY RIOT and SARAH LOGAN…..THE RIOTT SQUADDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Despite the bad ass theme/video package along with a few bursts of smoke/pyro the sight of both Ruby Riott & Sarah Logan dressed in adult toddler dresses/rompers imminently removes any and all imitation. The faces on the dejected members of the Squad speak volumes as both Sarah but especially Ruby have a difficult time walking with a slight pronounced waddle as they reach ringside.

Mommy Brie “Awwww, Niki…Niki do you see, those wittle tykles are waddling down to the ring.”

Aunty Niki “Obviously Brie because those training panties had to be EXTRA thick in case of any oppies.”

Mommy Brie “ They are just sooooo cute….mama’s got to get a picture.”

Cameras pan back showing Brie now standing on top of the announce desk waving her hand in the air as she snaps photos.

Mommy Brie “ Ruby…Sarah….BABIES…..LOOKS OVER AT MAMA….AND PAT THOSE PADDED BUM BUM’S”

Logan turns & sneers while Ruby looks to make beeline towards Brie but the official keeps the challenger in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, they are the WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions….BILLIE KAY….(heat)…PEYTON ROYCE….(heat)…the ICONICSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

The HEAT via the crowd reigns down from the rafters as Royce & Kay each step out on stage, proudly raising their Tag Title high in the air before slowly making their way down to ringside.

Mommy Brie “Awww & here come two VERY hungry wittle girls.”

Aunty Niki “No doubt Brie, in fact I think since wittle Pey-Pey and itsbitsy Billie loved our baby food we should send them some.”

Mommy Brie “Already ahead of Niki I stopped by catering and left a HUGE box of jars just for the two of them. So before and after every match the Iconics and gave as much nummy nummy mushy baby food their wittle tummies can handle….hahahah.”

Once the Iconics hand over their tag titles, the challengers quickly get a look at the gold before the bell is rung.

*Ding….Ding*

Ruby & Royce circle each other before executing a nice lock-up that sees neither woman getting an advantage. They swing all around the ring, gripped in tight, neither woman budging. They eventually wind back center ring before letting go of the hold. Both women stretch their arms back out before going at it again with another lock-up, this time seeming as though Royce is getting the upper hand, but Riott quickly makes it another stalemate, once again forcing both women off of each other, no one with the advantage. The both stalk each other, with Ruby cracking her knuckles, Royce cracking her neck before pointing & laughing at Royce’s overalls which spell out “BABY” , she then tries to surprise Ruby with a rising knee to the jaw, but Riott is quick to catch on, catching the knee before it meets her face. Royce is quick to counter this as well, going for the AIDED ENSEGUIRI, but Riott ducks, putting Royce flat on the canvas, the Riott Squad member still holding onto the leg. She then attempts something, perhaps an STF, but before she can fully get it in, Royce rolls out of the move, freeing her leg and sending her across the ring.

Aunty Niki “Hmmm, Brie maybe those training panties were a bit TOOO thick. It looks lie wittle Ruby is having trouble waddling in that ring let alone wrestling.”

Mommy Brie “Nonsense Nikki when it comes to wittle tykles like Ruby they can NEVER have enough padding and besides are we REALLY going to blame training panties when Ruby just SUCKS at wrestling.”

Aunty Niki “No I guess not, hahahahaha”

Royce slides back into the ring as Ruby fires off a kick to the gut before snapping Peyton back to her feet looking to send her into ropes, but it’s reversed, sending Riot rebounding. But on that rebound, Ruby turns her momentum around in a carousel type move, winding up whipping Royce into the ropes anyway. But on that rebound, Peyton finds her way to contort around Riot’s body…IRON OCTOPUS!!! IRON OCTOPUS!! Royce flashing a move she hasn’t yet, with the crowd all over this flashy move. Riot is starting to bend her knees, collapsing to the canvas a bit, but she’s trying to find a way out of it. Her arm is getting wrenched with the awkwardness of the position, the strain showing on Ruby’s face. After another pain drenched moment, Riot starts…spinning in place? Ruby spins around…and around…and around…and around…and around…until Royce’s legs go flying off her body, forcing her face first into the canvas! With Peyton’s arm still close to Ruby, Riot grabs it and attempts A CROSSFACE…but Royce is able to flip over her head, getting out of the move. Ruby is still sitting when that occurs, prompting Peyton to hit A ROLLING KOPPO KICK TO RIOT’S FACE!!! Peyton with the first cover –

1…

2…

3-NO!!

Royce hesitates for a second before getting to her feet and tagging in Billie, who shouts “naughty baby” BEFORE SHE pulls Ruby a bit more center ring SPANKING Ruby’s ass before hitting a STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Riot gets hit with more flash –

1…

2…

3-NO!!

Mommy Brie “The THICKER the better on Ruby’s bottom, she probably couldn’t even feel a thing there.”

Aunty Niki “She should actually be THANKING us for saving them in this match.”

Not so easily, yet again! Ruby kicks out and isn’t ready to go down! Billie looks to set up for something else now…A STANDING CORKSCREW SHOOTING STAR PRESS…BUT RUBY THROWS HER KNEES UP!!! The velocity Billie was going comes back to haunt her, as she comes crashing down on the deadly knees of Riot. As Billie hangs off of the knees, Ruby starts to wrap her limbs around Kay…AND LOCKS IN A SURFBOARD!! KAY’ SUPER FLEXIBLE BODY IS CONTORTED IN WAYS IT SHOULD NOT!!! Just the grotesque twists in Billie’s body right now are making the crowd say their ‘ooh’ and ‘aahs’, Kay’s head is pretty much in Riot’s stomach at this point, with Ruby taking full control.  Peyton Royce darts between the ropes to break the hold herself, Ruby is forced to unhook the lock and rolls backwards into her corner, where Sarah Logan lets herself in on a blind tag as she leaps into the ring, giving Royce a clothesline for her troubles.

Aunty Niki “What a naughty wittle champion Pey-Pey was being there. Coming into the ring without a tag.”

Mommy Brie “Sharing is caring it’s obvious we haven’t SMACKED that baby bitch around enough for that lesion to sink in.”

Aunty Niki “Not YET , anyways.”

As Peyton rolls out, Sarah now turns her attention back towards Kay who for her troubles takes several stiff shots to the head before Logan throws her on the middle rope and puts her weight on Kay, choking Billie with her throat on the ropes. The referee starts counting, as Sarah breaks before the five count. Now with Kay still dangling over the middle rope, Logan climbs through to the apron, close to a corner. She then charges…AND NAILS A HARD RUNNING JUMPING KNEE TO THE SKULL OF KAY!!! Billie whiplashes off the ropes and onto the canvas hard, while Sarah falls to the outside, limping for a second after landing on her knee.  As she looks to get back on the apron to continue the match, something catches her eye…PEYTON ROYCE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR, EAGLE SPREAD TOWARDS HER!!! SPRINGBOARD PLANCHA TO THE OUTSIDE!!!

Aunty Niki “Oh NO, I think we both know two “big girl’s” who are going to have BIG TIME owie owies”

Royce & Logan are lain out outside now, with Kay surely having a concussion inside the ring. Ruby is the only one really aware of anything right now, but she’s not the legal woman. She jumps in anyway, trying to go across the ring to the outside, but for some reason, the ref stops her to try and keep some kind of control. While Ruby tries to get through, Kay, still clearly dazed, ROLLS UP RIOT IN A SCHOOL GIRL…but the referee isn’t counting, with Kay’ rocked so hard, she doesn’t even know she’s trying to pin the non-legal woman. As Riot lies prone, we can see her start to work her way round, before finally…TRAPPING KAY IN THE CROSS FACE!!! CROSS FACE!!! KAY TAPS!!! KAY TAPS!!! KAY TAPS!!! BUT RIOT ISN’T THE LEGAL WOMAN!! The referee can’t acknowledge the fall! As that goes on, Royce has recovered and has leapt to the apron. As soon as she does so, Riot lets go of the the submission and flies across the ring, NAILNG A FRONT DROPKICK THROUGH THE ROPES, sending both women back crashing to the outside! With Kay lying in pain in the middle ring, Logan slides back into the ring  as Kay gets back to one knee, Logan RUSHES AT HER WITH THE SHINING WIZARD!!! The cover –

1…

2…

3…!!!

As both women charge back at each other, Billie catches Logan in an arm drag, keeping Logan down with the armbar, hoping to perhaps slow the tempo from the rugrats that are the Riott Squad. Although Logan uses her strength to return to a vertical base as Kay is desperate to keep the upper hand. As she begins nailing several kicks to Logan’s calf area before finally fighting free and rushing at Sarah with a hurricanrana…but Logan holds on…DEATH VALLY DRIVER!! WOW!!! Logan catches Kay attempting the hurricanrana, flips her over on to her shoulders, and nails the Driver! Logan with a cover after the devastating blow –

1…

2…

3-NO!!!

Royce comes in to break it up! Peyton stomps on the back of the head/neck of Logan before she leans in shouting “ NOT TODAY DIAPER GAL”, before returning to her corner. This gives Kay a little more time to recover, but Logan is quick to stop any momentum she might have had by quickly executing an arm drag and holding onto it for an armbar, but Kay still has enough wits about her to force both women to their feet, with Kay starting to bash Logan in the ribs with several shots. Billie is able to develop a clear way out, rebounding off the ropes in front of her. Logan lowers her head on said rebound and gets her face kicked off for it, sending Sarah staggering in reverse, where Ruby tags herself in blindly. As she rushes into the fray, clothesline ready, only for Billie to spin herself on the open arm AND HAS A CRUCIFIX IN!! A quick cover –

1…

2…

3-NO!!!

Ruby is able to roll out of the quick pin attempt, but ass he rolls to his feet, Kay is still on a knee and she CHARGES AND GOES FOR THE SHINING WIZARD…NO!!! Billie swoops under the attack, reaches back, and pulls Ruby over for another quick roll-up –

1…

2…

3-NO!!

Riot is able to throw her legs up and out! Kay is quick to roll backwards as Royce tags herself back into the ring and imminently grapples Ruby and THROWS HER OVER HER HEAD WITH A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!!! Peyton can’t keep the bridge, instead, floating over for the cover –

1…

2…

3-NO!!

Ruby is again able to get out of this! Royce is getting a tad frustrated with not being able to put these girl’s away now, now resorting to clamping her forearms around Ruby’s head, cutting off the flow to her noodle. Peyton’ taped wrists now seem to be digging into Ruby’s face, but the crowd seems to be helping Ruby digging into her inner resolve, as Sarah starts stomping and clapping to help her tag team partner get out of this clamp.

*CLAPCLAP*

*CLAPCLAP*

*CLAPCLAP*

*CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Ruby is finally able to get to her feet, dramatically struggling to lift Peyton’ clamped arms over her head…BACKFLIP KICK!!! BACKFLIP KICK!!! Royce gets crunched in the face with the backward momentum blow!! Ruby flops forward as Royce reels back, Ruby is slowly crawling back towards Logan but is STOMPED via a recovered Royce who can be heard shouting….”NOT SO FAST WITTLE LOSER” proceeded by a second STOMP expect this stomp is more towards Ruby’s backside as Royce keeps her boot on Ruby’s booty as she tries to crawl forward RIPPING the bottom of her romper to LAUGHTER via the Iconic’s.

Mommy Brie “Awww, we have a naked wittle tyke in only her training panties, oh yes we do, yes we really do.”

Royce is quick to stand Ruby back to her feet before nailing the already reeling Riot with a clothesline, followed quickly by another, then another, with Ruby rushing back each time. Reaching down Royce SLAPS the taste out of Ruby’s mouth before standing back via a kick to the gut and then immediately followed by a standing hurricanrana. As Ruby groggily gets back to her feet  with her bottom half romper removed her “training” pants exposed for the world to see as Peyton follows it up as she grabs the waistband of her “panties” and thrusts Ruby face first  hitting off the top padded turnbuckle in an empty corner. As Royce ventures over to the hurt legal woman, she motions for Billie to follow her. Billie obliges, as Royce lifts Ruby up & onto the second rope from between her legs, as Billie ascends to the top rope before getting a three-quarter face lock in…”ICONIC” drop attempt…? Ruby is trying his best to fight off both gals, punching Peyton in the head several times to get her stepping away, while taking Kay’s arms locks in her hands and LEAPING OFF THE SECOND ROPE, SLAMMING BILLIE KAY’S HEAD INTO THE STEEL POST!

Aunty Niki “OUCH, I hope Billi didn’t land on her soft spot.”

Kay falls into a Tree of Woe position, while Ruby has broken in, noticing the trouble, and is handling Royce, but Peyton is able to fire off several right hands to both members of the Riott Squad to keep them at bay before taking Logan with her, but Logan fights her off and puts Royce on the top rope in the same corner that Billie is still dangling in, looking for some sort of superplex. Peyton is desperate as she fights Logan off the top before jumping off herself and hoisting Logan on top, looking for something herself. As she does that, Ruby notices a chance for offense, and gets herself underneath Peyton, ascending to the second rope with Royce in an Electric Chair Drop position. She drifts too close to the ropes, however, and is still able to grapple Logan in the superplex position. Down below, Billie rolls herself up and grapples Ruby around the waist…WOW!!! GERMAN SUPLEX DOMINOING INTO AN ELEVATED SUPERPLEX!! ALL FOUR WOMEN ARE DOWN!!!

“HOLY SHIT……HOLY SHIT…..HOLY SHIT”

Mommy Brie “Look….look….Niki…it’s Ruby….that squirm…I know that kind of a squirming toddler anywhere……”

Mommy Brie & Aunty Niki " POTTY BREAK”

In one fell swoop both Niki & Brie get off commentary as Brie grabs her diaper bag and proceeds to remove a pink baby sized training potty along with what appears to be an adult sized diaper as she quickly climbs up and onto the apron shouting towards Ruby Riott……

Mommy Brie “Ruby….Ruby-patootie…Ruby…."

Brie starts stomping her feet to try and “wake up” the Riott squad member which draws the official over as well.

Referee “GET DOWN…..GET DOWN”

Mommy Brie “HUSH…..I need a time out….I need to get Ruby a POTTY BREAK…OKAY? She needs the POTTY otherwise…you’ll probably count the finish in a pool of tinkles or even slip and fall in the puddle that Ruby let’s loose.”

Ruby Riott “GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!”

Ruby finally stumbling back to her feet is seething at the sight of Brie Bella holding a children’s potty and waving it around to get her attention.

Mommy Brie “That's NO WAY to talk to me wittle girl and just look at the state of you. Mommy KNOWS when a little one is going to make pee-pee and you little girl are just about to become a pee soaked princess. So either you let Mommy take you to back and sit you on your potty….(Brie raises the potty in her left hand)…..OR….( Brie lowers the potty and raises her right hand showing a large and thick adult diaper)…Mommy can put you BACK into diapers so you can pee-pee and finish the match with Sarah in a droopy diaper!

The crowd responds with a HUGE POP as Ruby KNOCKS BRIE OFF THE APRON!!!!!! Fans POP louder as Brie bounces off the guardrail however just as Ruby turns SHE’S CRACKED OVER THE HEAD WITH ASTEEL CHAIR VIA NIKI BELLA!!!!!!!!

*DING….DING*

The official quickly calls for the bell to be rung as Ruby is left lifeless on the canvas, just as Niki turns around into a RIGHT HAND via Sarah Logan!!! Niki is forced to drop the chair as she & the other Riott squad member begin trading rights and lefts with neither getting the upper hand at least until cameras catch Brie sliding back into the ring and SMASHING the steel chair off the back of Sarah Logan as she stumble directly into Niki’s arms who drop her with a DDT in the middle of the ring!!!!!!

Lillian Garcia: The WINNERS of the match as a result of interference the RIOTT SQUAD but STILL WWF Women’s Tag Team Champions are the ICONIC’S!!!!

HEAT is instantaneous from the RAW crowd who were desperate to see a title change as Niki and Brie Bella instead stand tall over all FOUR women.

Renee Young “FINALLY those tow are gone but when ill ANYBODY finally put a stop to the Bella’s and their DISGUSTING vision for the WWF Women’s tag team division?  This WAR and it is a WAR between the Bella and the Riott Squad is far from over, isn’t that right Corey? Corey?”

Cameras pan over to Corey still eating the apple slices.

Renee Yong “COREY PUT DOWN THE DAMN APPLE SLICES and everybody else stay tuned for more Monday night Raw and make sure you watch Smackdown where I’m sure the Squad will certainly have something to say about the Bella’s.”

***Commercial Break***

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

WWE-SMACKDOWN-2019.png

Corey Graves “Ladies and Gentlemen I would say welcome to another Friday night Smackdown but….”

Renee Young “But somebody ALREADY beat us to it…..”

Corey Graves “You mean beat UP, I mean standing in that ring where they SHOULDN’T be are Ruby Riot and Sarah Logan with steel chairs in their hands. The same steel chairs they used just seconds ago…”

Renee Young “On the likes of Mandy Rose”

Corey Graves “Chair Shot.”

Renee Young “Dana Brooke.”

Corey Graves “Chair shot.”

Renee Young “Naomi, Lana, Natalia, Tamiana and even the WWF Woman Tag Team champions.”

Corey Graves “Chair Shot, shot, after shot after shot. The Riott Squad just beheaded the ENTIRE WWF Woman’s tag division.”

Renee Young “ALMOST all of the women’s tag teams….”

The WWF Universe inside the jammed pack College Park arena in Maryland begins an ever-growing chant of….

“Riott Squad….RIOT SQUAD…….Riot Squad”

Ruby Riott: You know it’s nice to have our names chanted BUT that’s NOT why we’re here. See amongst the BODIES of tag team’s we’ve beaten, bloody and BROKEN…..and that includes the soon to be FORMER….WWF Women’s Tag Team champions…..

CROWD POP

Ruby Riott: There is only ONE, one team we are looking to not just beat, not just bloody, hell not even just break. We are looking to ANHILATE…..THE BELLA TWINS!!!!!!

MEGA HEAT

Sarah Logan: So Niki…..(heat)….Brie….(more heat)….PROVE to the world your as “mature” as you think you are. Walk down that isle, step into OUR ring and let the Riott Squad BEAT THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF BOTH OF YOU….BITCHES!!!!!

“YES…….YES……YES…..YES…..YES”

Renee Young “So Corey how many apple slices will you bet me that the Bella’s DON’T answer the challenge?”

Corey Graves “Are you STILL on about those slices Renee? Plus, if I’m being honest there aren’t enough apple trees in the world that could be bet on as to how the inner minds of the Bella’s work.”

Renee Young “Fair point Corey….and….NO….NO WAY!!!!!”

There’s a slight POP but mainly HEAT as the Bella Twins theme plays over the speakers with their entrance video & lights package playing as well. Cameras stay in the ring showing both Ruby & Logan stand at the ready with steel chairs in hand. As members of the women’s tag division are slowly helped out of the ring and lead backstage. However, after a good three minutes or so the entrance music dies down as Ruby Riott SWINGS a chair up and over the ropes in frustration as the Bella’s AREN’T coming out.

Renee Young “You have got to be BLEEPING joking me Corey?”

Ruby Riott: That’s fine, that’s GOD DAMN FINE….if you two little BITCHES want to play games fine we’ll play. We AREN’T leaving this ring until Niki and Brie get their heads BASHED in by the taste of these steel……

“Uh-Oh, I think I see a Tag Team TEMPER-tantrum, Oh yes I do.”

“Awwww, what’s wrong wittle Ruby-patootie did you make potty in your pants and Sweetie-pie Sarah STEP in it again?”

“Or are you still SAD that Aunty and Mommy COST you those tag team-tykables titles?”

The HEAT is overwhelming as the Smackdown titantron switches from live feed to that of the Bella Twins household where both “Mommy” Brie & “Aunty” Niki stand.

Mommy Brie: Aunty Niki would you look at ALL of that. It seems while Mommy and Aunty were doing big girl things like exercising, you two terrible tykes sunk out from you naps and gave all your wittle friends such owies, owies….girls….that’s VERY…VERY…NAUGHTY!!!

HEAT

Ruby Riott: Alright I, Sarah and the REST of the WWF Universe have had just about ENOUGH of your stupid baby talk. We’re GOWN ASS WOMEN, and as grown ass women Sarah and I are going to steal car and kidnap a camera man to watch us drive up to your home and BEAT THE EVER-LOVING CRAP out of you two psychopaths!!!!

MEGA POP

Aunty Niki: Such tough talk for such a WEAK ASS WOMAN!!!

HEAT

Aunty Niki: You think you or any other member of your FREAK show stable could EVER, and I do mean EVER, beat us? The FUCKING Bella Twin? Be us Mommy’s or Aunties’, bitches of champions. You two clowns AREN’T on our soon to be HALL OF FAME LEVEL!!!!

MEGA HEAT

Mommy Brie: Good one Niki, but as a Mommy there’s ONLY so much I or we can do as actual ADULTS in order to try and change baby’s behavior.

HEAT

Mommy Brie: Sometimes BAD GIRLS just need a good spanking, as their mommies and aunties just leave them on the mat crying their tiny eyes out as they clutch at their stinging and blistering red bottoms. So, here’s the deal you DUMB babies, at Money in the Bank this Sunday it will be the Riott Squad verse the Bella Twins in a tag team tornado…BOTTLES UP match.

Renee Young “Bottles Up? What the hell is that?”

Aunty Niki: A Bottle Up match operates the same way as a tables match do. No Disqualification, No Count out’s, Submissions, Pinfalls. Hell, referee’s CAN’T even stop the match. Because the ONLY way to win is to SMASH glass bottles on BOTH team members heads…….

Mommy Brie: BABY BOTTLES, that is……

Renee Young “Of course it’s baby bottles. What SICK fetish are the Twins into?”

Ruby Riott: Fine you bring the bottles and will bring the hands that will SMASH them in your skulls and the BOOTS that will kick your asses!!!

Camera’s show the Bella’s grinning as they reach down and reveal to the camera.

Bottles-Up.png

Aunty Niki & Mommy Brie: Bottle’s UP!!!!

Corey Graves “We are in for a SHOW this Sunday night when it comes to the women’s tag team division. And later on tonight on Smackdown the men’s tag division will shine as The Hardy’s challenge for the gold held by the Bar.”

• Like 1

Wwe-money-in-the-bank-2018-logo-png-by-a

Cameras return to ringside where both Corey Graves & Renee Young are sitting waiting for the next match.

Corey Graves: What a NIGHT so far here at WWF’s Money in the Bank, the WWF Universe has witness the MAN Becky Lynch successfully retained her Undisputed WWF Woman’s championship in that five way ladder match, plus AJ Styles WINNING the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match.

Renee Young: And then Sasha Banks winning the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match as well but Corey we’re not here for any of that.

Corey Graves: NOPE instead we are talking about the difference in baby bottles.

Renee Young: What?

Corey Graves: Yep because up next is the first ever BOTTES UP….baby bottles up tag team match between The Bella’s and the Riott Squad. Now the rules of the match have changed it’s a standard tag match where the ONLY way to win is by smashing an adult baby bottle over your opponent’s head. It’s a SINGLE bottle to the head not an elimination match but Renee check out the difference between how big an ADULT sized baby bottle is to well just a baby bottle I guess…..

Renee Young: Your Kidding me?

20200624-ATB-Thumb-Renee-Young-1-30d64c5

Corey Graves: As you can see Renee the adult sized bottles are HUGE compared to baby bottles and will be filled with milk so when you get smashed you get a milk shower to cap it off. And these “Candy Glass” bottle will me smashed and even used to gash to the opponent.

Renee Young: Well let’s hear from both teams.

Corey Graves: We can’t.

Renee Young: Why?

Corey Graves: Paul Zander, the Riott Squad beat him up and when he went to the Bella’s well they jammed an baby bottle into his mouth, fed him, burped him and then place a pacifier in his mouth. I’m told its nap time.

Renee Young: Unbelievable. Alright here’s All you need to know folks; the Bella’s are SICK people and with any grace of a God tonight the Riott Squad will END THEM…….

Cameras return to the ring showing Lillian Garcia standing by as the ring crew is shown hanging buckets full of baby bottles on the steel ring posts.

Lillian Garcia: The following is the FIRST EVER BOTTLES UP…(pop)…Tag Team Match. The only way to win is for a member of a team to reach over to the turnbuckles where buckets have been placed. Inside are baby bottles which MUST be smashed over the head of the other legal woman.

POP

Lilian Garcia: And now introducing the teams already in the ring, first they are the RIOTT SQUAD….Ruby Riott….(POP)……and Sarah Logan!!!!

POP

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents “Aunty” Nikki…..(HEAT)……”Mommy” Brie…(Heat), they are the BELLA TWINS!!!!!

MEGA HEAT

WWE-MONEY-IN-THE-BANK-Bottles-Up.png 

*Ding….Ding*

After a shorted ring entrance than normal we see the Bella’s each hang their diaper bags on their turnbuckle corner while the Riott Squad talks strategy. Soon enough “Mommy” Brie meets Sarah Logan in the middle of the ring however Logan KNOCKS the air out of Brie with a shot to the gut. Logan continues smashing Brie in her ribs with a side forearm shot before she then takes “Mommy” Brie down with a rear waistlock takedown, but Brie is able to scurry out of it and perform a sitting switch, getting Logan in her own rear waistlock. The amateur prowess of Brie on display there, both women getting to their feet, Brie still with the waistlock on. As Logan pushes out her hips to try and create some space, but it’s Brie’ turn to plant her in the mat with a rear waistlock takedown adding a SLAP to Sarah’s rear end before she floats over and grabs the stronger Logan in a front headlock, trying to wear her down a little. Brie then gets to her feet a little bit and keeps the headlock on as she backpedals towards her corner, Nikki then slapping her on the back to become the legal woman. “Aunty” Nikki enters and greets Sarah the same way she greeted Brie and that being a firm boot to the ribs while restrained. Nikki then takes Sarah and gives her a second hard SLAP to the ass before a second forearm smash to the side of the face before trying to whip her into a corner, but Sarah reverses it. As Nikki goes careening towards a corner, but cleanly leaps up onto the top rope and leaps back towards Logan, taking her down with a leaping spinning forearm!!

Corey Graves “Obviously there’s a TON of bad blood in this one and it’s NOT even a title match.”

Renee Young “Beating those two CRAZY bitches is enough of a prize if you ask me Corey.”

Corey Gaves “This one could be over EARLY as Nikki’s reaching for a bottle.”

Despite Nikki cementing her athleticism early, she can’t put Logan away, opting to put the bottle back and instead to go back to her corner and tag Brie back in, Brie not immediately entering and instead opting to give Logan a knee to the ribs before entry and leap over the rope and pulling Logan into a sunset flip attempt, but the larger Riot Squad member won’t go over, standing over Brie. This gives Sarah some leverage as she reaches down to pull Brie back to her feet as she turns Brie around and SPANKS the behind of “Mommy” Bella before then turning her back and gives her a hard right hand that sends Brie bracing against the ropes, only for her to come right back with a hard forearm of her own. Logan then backpedals from the blow a bit, retaliating with what looks like a clothesline, but Brie ducks underneath it and hits Sarah with a pair of knife edge CHOPS(Wooooo!). Brie tries to whip Logan into the ropes, but again it’s reversed, as Logan then nails Brie with a nasty looking clothesline on the rebound. Fans POP with “Mommy” in trouble as Ruby reaches down and toss’s an ice cold bottle to Logan who turns and SWINGS….NO….Brie rolls out of the way as the candy glass bottle EXPLODES all over the canvas.

Renee Young “WATCH OUT!!! The match continues because NOBODY was hit with a bottle, you have to smash the bottle it can’t just break.”

Instead, Logan boots Brie in the gut before reaching down and then tossing her towards her corner with Ruby Riott now getting the tag. She & Logan then both whip Brie into the ropes and catching her on the rebound in a double flapjack!! Brie hits the canvas hard as Roxy then delivers a hard shot to the side of Brie’s neck before wrapping her up in a rest hold. Brie manages to get to her feet after a bit of a struggle and knock Ruby off, but when she rebounds off the ropes to get some momentum, she’s cut off by picture perfect dropkick!!  However Ruby keeps her composure looking toward Nikki on the corner shouting…..

“Now watch a REAL WRESTLER!!”

With that Ruby reaches down as she & Brie lock up which begins to set a cruiserweight pace, both women countering the other’s headlock attempt with quick headscissors and following those up by trading arm drags. They then both rush to their feet, only for Brie to swing at Riott with a ROUNDHOUSE, but Ruby ducks and awaits Brie to turn around to go for a ROUNDHOUSE of her own, but it’s Brie who this time ducks to catch Ruby from behind with a rolling German SNAP Suplex. However Ruby rolls back to her feet looking for a second dropkick but Brie slaps her down and has Ruby eat air, Brie now looking to wrap the legs of the downed Riott up for something, but Ruby counters by pushing her away and rolling back to her feet, both women at what looks like a ridiculous stalemate, but it gets a HUGE ovation from the WWF Universe. Both women semi-circle one another again, only for Brie to burst forward and nail Ruby in the gut with a knee, lighting her up with a knife edge CHOP(Woooo!!) before tossing her into an empty corner, Ruby’s back hitting hard. Fans throw HEAT towards Brie who climbs onto the middle rope and reaches down picking up a baby bottle of her own as she SWINGS DOWN….RUBY DUCKS OUT OF THE CORNER!!! Brie just smashes the bottle on the top turnbuckle as it breaks with milk spilling everywhere. As Brie hops back down only to receive a dropkick via Ruby that sends her tumbling through the ropes! But Brie hangs onto the middle rope, using it to rise back up on the apron only to be struck by a Riott ROUNDHOUSE, forcing Brie to fall all the way to the floor!

Corey Gaves “Things are starting to break down here.”

No sooner does Brie hit the padded outside does Nikki Bella burst into the ring, surprising the near-ropes Riott and clotheslines her up & over the rope to the floor!! This causes an immediate reaction from Logan, who storms into the ring and nails Nikki with a hard shoulder block that knocks “Aunty” Nikki into a corner, as Sarah turns and grabs her second bottle of the night looking to charge at….NO…LOGAN GETS CRACKED IN THE JAW BY A BELLA SUPERKICK!!!!  The bottle EXPLODES as milk covers both Nikki & Logan but because neither were “legal” neither have been removed from the contest.  On the outside Brie gains the upper hand as grabbing a handful of Ruby’s hair she then SLAMS her head off the announce table before sending her knees first into the steel ring steps. “Uh-Oh did da Babyeeeee falls down?” Brie adds a chuckle as she slides Ruby back into the ring before dragging her back to her feet, but Ruby playing possum lands a wicked elbow shot to the bridge of Brie’s nose sending her stumbling back up against the ropes. Ruby takes a moment to step back before charging right back at Brie, who kicks Ruby in the face, and in the process, flips over the top rope and onto the apron. There’s enough space for Brie to go for something as she leaps up for a springboard neckbreaker…DROPKICK OUT OF MID-AIR!! Ruby Riott kicks “Mommy” Brie right out of the sky!!! Brie clutches at her nose as she gets back to her feet following the blow, Ruby waiting for her though, as she then whips her hard into a corner, only for Brie to hit it so hard she comes right back out…into a northern lights suplex via Ruby Riott!! Roxy looking to keep the pressure now grabs hold of Brie’s hair as she’s brought back to a vertical base, only for “Mommy” Brie to deliver a sharp headbutt right to Ruby’s jaw. This forces her to drop to a knee, leaving Riott open for Brie to nail her with her husbands “YES” kicks however the WWF Universe shows Brie with boo’s with each kick after finishing the trio of kicks with a roundhouse to the skull!!

Corey Graves “NOW I’m sure we’re in the ENDGAME now Renee, the Bella’s are in control of a match THEY created and look, look at that.”

The HEAT continues as Brie turns around where Nikki has outstretched her arm not for a tag but instead with a baby bottle for Brie to grab which she does with a smile “Thank you Aunty.”, Brie turns her attention towards the lifeless Riott lying on the canvas….

“Before Mommy and Aunty BREAK you, I think Mama’s gotta FEED YOU.”

Renee Young “WHAT? What? This ISN’T a feed you bottle match, it’s a SMASH you over the head with one. What is WRONG with these people?”

Corey Gaves “Maybe Brie just have baby fever.”

Brie sits down next to Ruby as she takes the star and places half of her in her lap,“ Time to drink your bottle baby!” as she sticks the bottle into Ruby’s mouth for a good 10 seconds forcing the liquid down her throat, “ Mmm mmm mmm doesn’t that milk taste sooo delicious? Aw Ruby!, how’d the ba ba taste honey, hahaha” Cameras then catch Ruby who’s eyes dart open as she SMACKS Brie in the face with a closed right hand knocking Brie back as the bottle rolls away. Ruby tries to spit the taste of milk out of her mouth as Brie rolls towards the corner and makes as tag, as Ruby is turned around as she’s met with  hard rights and lefts to the gut and a shin kick to the side of the head via Nikki Bella. Ruby then finds herself bounced off the ropes and directly into a …SAMOAN DROP!!

“No…no…no….Aunty ISN’T done punishing this BITCH”

Nikki unloads a few stiff kicks to Ruby’s mid-section before pulling the Riott Squad member back to their feet with Nikki shouting “RESPECT US, WE’RE BETTER THAN YOU.” A third guttural kick allows Nikki to pull Ruby in and look for  the big EXPLODER SUPLEX…BUT RIOTT FLIPS OUT OF IT ONTO HER FEET!! The incredibly athletic Ruby Riott flips out of the move, her momentum taking her right to her corner, getting the hot tag to Sarah Logan!! Logan bursts into the ring and immediately puts Nikki down with a clothesline, only for Brie Bella to bust into the ring to her partner’s aid, only to get a clothesline of her own! Logan then grabs hold of Nikki and hoists her up in a very impressive delayed vertical suplex that gets a great reception from the crowd, as “Aunty” Nikki coming crashing down  hard. Cameras catch Logan reaching into a corner bucket and pulling out not ONE, not Two BUT THREE…THREE BOTTLES. Logan lines each one down against the canvas in a row before turning around as Nikki is shown  groggily gets back up and tends to her aching spine, being taken by Logan and being hoisted on a shoulder, looking for the RUNNING POWERSLAM ONTO THE BABY BOTTLES…NO….Brie Bella intervenes, nailing Logan with a chop block, bucking her leg and causing Nikki to fall right on top of her with neither star landing on the baby bottles.

Renee Young “That was a CLOSE one for BOTH teams but Corey it seems we maybe running low on bottles here.”

Corey Gaves “It only takes ONE Renee.”

Nikki has a bit of an opening, using this to tag in Brie, who has quickly retreated to her corner. Brie and soon joined by Nikki each stomp away on the body of Logan before Brie then takes Logan back up to a vertical base as Niki lines up the bottle once again with the two Bella’s agreeing as Brie then wraps Sarah in the rear waistlock, Nikki then springs forward with a SUPERKICK/GERMAN SUPLEX ONTO….RUBY RIOTT!!!! Ruby Riott threw her self onto ALL three baby bottles which smashed up against her before Sara Logan was SUPLEXED onto her own partner!!!!!

Corey Graves “WHAT DID WE JUST SEE?”

Renee Young “I’ll tell you watch we just saw, a grown woman so DESPERATE to keep the match alive that she sacrificed her own body to save that of her tag partners.”

“HOLY SHIT….HOLY SHIT…..HOLY SHIT”

“THAT WAS AWESOME…..*clapclapclap*…..THAT WAS AWESOME”

“HOLY SHIT….HOLY SHIT…..HOLY SHIT”

Cameras catch as Ruby rolls out of the ring showing shards of the candy glass sticking out of her lower back even bleeding a little. Meanwhile WWF Official Kyla Richards saying the match is STILL on because the legal woman WASN’T put through the bottles. Brie isn’t too happy with that, almost reacting the same way Nikki did, but she keeps her head on enough to await for Logan to get back to her feet, stalking her from the second rope in an empty corner and leaping for the second rope bulldog…NO!! Logan uses her brute strength to stop “Mommy’s” momentum towards the canvas in it’s tracks, instead grappling Brie around the waist and nailing German suplex of her own!! But she can’t get back up to her feet, both women are now on their backs and trying to get to their corners for tags. Brie slaps the tag in on Nikki, while Logan gets the tag to Ruby!! The two engage in another round of rights & lefts hands with Riott getting the upper hand enough at Nikki falls to a knee much to the POP of the crowd. As “Aunty” is desperate to get back to her feet, but Ruby cuts her off at the pass with another hard kick to the side, now taking Nikki and trying to whip her into the ropes, only to have Nikki turn it around. As Ruby then rebounds off the ropes and ducks underneath a Nikki desperate clothesline attempt, only to turn around to see an airborne Riott nail her with the springboard enzeguiri!! The POP’s grow even louder as Ruby reaches down and grabs a rouge baby bottle and runs her thumb across her throat signaling the end. Ruby watches as Nikki gets back to her feet before she runs off the ropes, rebounding off the ropes and back towards Nikki, ducking underneath a reverse elbow attempt and rebounding again. On that one, Ruby leapfrogs clean over a ducking Nikki to rebound off the ropes once again, leaping with a great deal of momentum onto Nikki’s shoulders LOOKING TO SMASH THE BOTTLE…NO….SITOUT POWERBOMB!! A COUNTER SITOUT POWERBOMB FROM “AUNTY” NIKKI BELLA!!! WOW!

Corey Graves “Talk about a HUGE momentum shift, it’s over Renee it’s gotta be over.”

Renee Young “It’s OVER when one team FINALLY smashes a bottle over the other.”

The crowd comes alive as both legal women are once again floored, giving it their all  in their “first ever” kink of a match. As both women again struggle to get back to their corners and tag in someone else, Nikki getting there first and tagging back in Brie who STOPS Ruby from making the tag to Logan. Picking Ruby back up Brie then whips her into the ropes as Ruby then finds herself caught in the one-woman flapjack. Ruby’s face crashes into the canvas before Brie drops an elbow drop to the back of Ruby’s head and neck.

“Let’s CRIPPLE this baby BITCH Mommy.”

“You got it Aunty”

The Bella’s can’t help but grin as Brie tags her sister back in as they each pull Ruby back up to her feet and double her over as they set her up for what looks like a double suplex…NO!! Sara Logan enters the ring and throws BOTH women off of Ruby, as Logan takes out Brie with a reverse elbow shot as Nikki looks for a spin kick but Logan ducks …Nikki still spinning…and nails Brie with the Dragon whip!! Brie is thrown into WWF referee Kyla Richards knocking BOTH of them out!!!!

Corey Graves “We are now down to a Two on One handi cap match, with no referee and only ONE bottle left to smash.”

Renee Young “I like those odd’s for the RIOTT SQUAD”

The cheers are HUGE as the WWF  Universe watches the Riott Squad now ATTACK “Aunty” Nikki with the same violence and ruthlessness that the Twins used earlier in the evening with stiff kicks and elbows devouring the former Women’s champion. Logan then takes Nikki up in the wheelbarrow suplex position while Ruby waits on the apron with the springboard…RIOTT SQUASH!! THE WHEELBARROW/CODEBREAK FINSH THE RIOTT SQUASH ONTO NIKKI BELLA!!!

Renee Young ‘Now it’s OVER with that Riott Squash into the face of Nikki Bella and……OH MY GOD!!!!!”

Corey Graves “NO WAY, IT’S LIV….LIV MORGAN IS BACK”

Corey Graves “And she’s NOT sucking a pacifier.”

Renee Young “Helighlua.”

The WWF Universe comes unhinged with CHEERS as Liv Morgan, a pacifiers- less Liv Morgan marches down to ring side dressed in black lather boots, pants and a leather jacket. Ruby and Sarah cheer their stable member on. Liv fists bumps both members as she’s heard saying “Before you smash that bottle let US smash some chairs first.” All three women agree with Ruby placing the bottle down while Logan leans Nikki up against the ropes as Morgan is shown sliding in TWO steel chairs into the ring. As Ruby reaches down as does Liv Morgan each looking towards Nikki Bella with hatred in their hearts with Ruby telling Live, “After you girl.”

Liv smiles as she SMASHES THE CHAIR OFF OF RUBY RIOTT’S SKULL!!!

Renee Young “WHAT….WHAT…WHAT”

Logan lets go of Nikki Bella shouting at Liv, “WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT DID YOU-“before she can finish her though Nikki pushes Sarah into Liv who SMASHES the chair off Sara Logan’s back!!!!!!

The HEAT is insane as Brie Bella is shown sliding back into the ring, kneeling down and shouting….

“Come to MAMA”

The HEAT just continues as Liv reaches into her jacket pocket and puts a PACIFIRE into her mouth willingly as she slowly walks over to Brie crying as she looks back at Ruby Riott shaking her head as she turns and HUGS “Mommy” Brei Bella!!!!!

“You sit right here sweetie and watch as Mommy goes to work.”

Brie guides Liv to sit in the corner of the ring as she reaches down and picks up the last baby bottle as Nikki lifts Ruby Riott back her feet as the official is back to her feet and watches as Brie Bella SMASHES THE BABY BOTTLE OVER THE SKULL OF RUBY RIOTT!!!!

*DING…DING*

Lillian Garcia: The WINNERS of the match…..”Aunty” Nikki……(heat)….”Mommy” Brie…(heat)……the BELLA TWINS!!!!!!

MEGA HEAT

Nikki raises her sister’s arm in victory over the down milk-soaked body of Ruby Riott as over in the corner sucking away at her paci Liv Morgan is shown clapping for her “Mommy”?

Renee Young ‘Corey, tell me would somebody tell me what the HELL is going on? I mean Liv was humiliated, beaten and broken by the Twins and yet she BETRAYS her friends Ruby and Sarah for what? To become a BABY Bella or some other sort of weird pet I, I just DON’T believe what we’ve seen.”

Corey Graves “I’m just NOT going to say anything and let THESE images speak for themselves and maybe on RAW will get some answers?”

Both Bella’s exist the ring as Liv slips under the bottom rope there, we see Nikki then scoop Liv into her arms like an actual baby as Brie is shown carrying both diaper bags as she looks over to Liv removing her paci and placing in a bottle of milk as Liv grins with Nikki wiping away Morgan’s tears.

“It’s otay honey, Aunty Nikki’s got you, you have yummy milkies and now your HOME with Mommy and Aunty Bella.”

The finals shot is of Nikki carrying Liv and Brie walking up the ramp together as the Riott Squash is left lifeless in the ring.

Corey Graves: Folks stick around we still have the MASSIVE main event of Bobby Lashley challenging the BEAST Brock Lesnar for the WWF Championship.....

• Frostybaby changed the title to The Bella Twins "Mommy & Aunty" Era Ep. 8 " Liv's Baby Shower"

Returning from a commercial break, we’re joined once again via ringside by Corey Graves and Renee Young.

Renee Young: Would you just LISTEN to the WWF Corey, they are STILL on fire from just moments ago when AJ Styles cashed in his Money in the Bank contract and BEAT the previous WWE Champion Brock Lesner RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Corey Graves: It was a moment where you will remember where you were when the Phenomenal One beat the Beast. However, you’ve gotta know that before this show ends that AJ may find himself face to face with Brock. Also, Renee keeping with Money in the Bank we’ve gotta talk about the Bella’s and the Riott Squad.

Renee Young: While I usually would DISAGREE with you Corey, this kink has now become a LIFESTYLE supposedly for Liv Morgan a FORMER Riott Squad member after she cost Ruby and Sarah a match against the Bella’s but as we’ve been informed Corey Morgan is now and I quote a “Bella Baby”, I CAN’T be reading that right.

Corey Graves: Well than maybe Renee, you can see it to believe it.

Renee Young: What do you mean?

Corey Graves: Check out the video monitor.

Renee Young: Oh God.

Babyshower-RAW.png

Corey Graves: That’s right Liv Morgan is going to have her own “Bella Baby Shower” right here on Monday Night Raw. I’m told we’re going to visit the “Bella’s Nursery” and watch Liv Morgan bound with her “Mommy Brie” and “Aunty Nikki” as they celebrate her welcoming into the family after the events of Money in the Bank.

Renee Young: Well, I guess we’ll all see what LIVING the gimmick actually means, I really hope it doesn’t mean what I think it means. All this plus a HUGE WWF Tag Team Title match where the New Day defends the gold against Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Rode.

***** Commercial Break ******

Cameras open backstage where WWF Interviewer Paul Zander is standing right outside the Riott Squad locker room door where Sarah Logan stands.

Paul Zander: Welcome back to Monday night Raw and joining me now on behalf of the Riott Squad is Sarah Logan. Sarah thank you so much for taking the time to help discuss one of the MOST controversial subjects in the WWF right now Liv Morgan…..

HEAT

Sarah Logan: Liv Morgan is DEAD Paul, DEAD and GONE went it comes to the Riott Squad. Last night a stranger SCREWD Ruby and I because the woman or should I say little BITCH in that ring wasn’t Liv. That stranger was a sick and twisted bitch bent to her knees currently of the Bella Twins and believe me, Zander, the WWF Universe, Nikki….(heat)….Brie…(heat) and Liv…(more heat)….everyone is going to see the Riott Squad rise up from the ashes and reclaim OUR WWF Woman’s Tag Titles and maybe even the Woman’s championship…..

Then the locker room door swings open showing a very heated & furious Ruby Riott as she RIPS the microphone away from Zander before Sarah Logan THROWS Zander face first into the wall behind them as the interviewer collapses to the ground Ruby gets right in front of the camera.

Ruby Riott: Listen to ME very carefully Liv, I’m only going to say this once. Enjoy it, yes I said enjoy it Liv you obviously want whatever baby lifestyle the Bella’s can offer you, you chose diapers, bottles, baby food and the Bella’s over US, over normalcy, over reality. So enjoy it Liv make sure you mommy and aunty give you all the love and hugs they can. Because the SECOND you step back into a ring, WE’LL be there to BEAT REALITY BACK INTO YOUR SOFT SPOT OF A SKULL!!! Sarah talked about the Riott Squad rising but that ONLY happens when we not simply beat you, break you but Liv when we EACH get to BLOODY you, when our knuckles are stained red in the blood of a backstabbing baby BITCH than and only then will we all be ready to move on.

Fans POP as Ruby drops the mic as she & Sarah walk back into their locker room as the cameras pans down showing the lifeless body of Paul Zander still laid out cold.

Renee Young “Shouldn’t somebody get Paul some help?”

Corey Graves “Nah, he’s fine. He’ll walk it off in fact. But after what both Sarah but especially Ruby said about Liv and her actions back at Money in the Bank. Renee I really fear for her safety when the day comes when the Riott Squad meets their former friend.”

Renee Young “ Well I was more concerned about Liv’s mental state I mean what SANE grown woman actually WANTS to be an adult baby of the Bella twins. But now with those words dipped in a never-ending anger in Ruby’s voice Live physical state may indeed be in more danger than her mental.

Corey Graves “Well we’ve talked about it but up next the ENTIRE world will witness it…..Liv Morgan’s….Baby Shower…inside the Beall’s Nursey. Next up on Monday night Raw.”

Bella-039-s-Nursey-logo2.png

After the opening intro graphics cameras fade into the interior of a gourmet kitchen where imminently we can see an adult highchair  where a pink bib hangs off the back of the chair which is set up next to the island where a half eaten birthday cake is shown with the frosting still reading….

“Welcome home Baby Liv”

Cameras turn to show the back of backless black dress washing away at kitchen sink as cameras pan up showing a few banners in baby pink reading. "Welcome Home Baby Liv”, “It’s a Girl”, before cameras pan back down showing a rack on the island full of freshly washed ADULT sized baby bottles. Turning around is none other than “Mommy” Brie who smiles at the camera with inviting eyes.

Mommy Brie: YAY, you made it. So welcome, don’t mind me just washing a few more baba’s for wittle Livy. She jus loves her yummy-yummy little milkies. You should have seen her when she was eating her shower cake, she got her face all messy with frosting all over her hands, mouth and even down her chest. The bib didn’t catch it all, so Mommy Brie is just cleaning the kitchen while Aunty Nikki gave Livy her FIRST bath.

The camera pans around showing the living room area, all the furniture was pushed to the side making way for a very large playpen full of baby toys, boxed of adult baby clothing and wrapped & unwrapped packages of adult diapers.

Mommy Brie: Yep, all those shower gifts are for Livy. Now she didn’t open all of them herself she’s just a wittle baby after all. But she really loved her new blanky and her preciouses new dolly. But enough about talking, no the ENTIRE WWF universe is her for the SHOW, the SHOWOFF of our new baby girl Livy. So let Mommy Brie take you into the Bella’s Nursery and meet baby Livy. This way……

Mommy Brie leads the camera man up a set of stairs and down a hallway heading towards the white door marked “Bella’s Nursey” however the momentary quite is shattered with the muffled cries of a woman and the clear trembling voice of Aunty….

“Bad baby.”

SMACK

“Livy you need to listen to your Aunty.”

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“When Aunty says arms up, you put your arms up. Understand?”

SMACK

SMACK

“Yesh aunthy, baby livy undershthandsh. She wash a bad griw, me be a good girw now. Baby livy promishesh”

“Good girl, now give Aunty hug and then it’s arms up.”

Mommy Brie: Sound like a naughty Livy is back to being a good girl thanks to her Aunty. Come on in…..

Mommy Brie slowly opens the door revealing an adult size baby nursery, from it’s sky blue walls with white cloud painted all around, a few safari painted animals dart around the room, with it’s adult sized crib & changing table on prominent display along with the numerous packages of adult diapers as well. We can see Aunty Niki finishing placing a white nighty over the head of “Baby” Livy Morgan who’s hair is up in pigtails  as her white diaper with blue bears dotted all around is barely covered by the dress. With pacifier firmly in her mouth she looks over and hugs Mommy Brie as if they’ve been apart for years…..

Mommy Brie: Awww, thank you sweetie but just as Mommy was coming to check on you I heard some naughty little girls bum get a spank-spank from Aunty Nikki is that true?

Baby Livy: Yesh mommy

Mommy Brie: Oh I see is that why Aunty is wearing just some bottom’s and her football jersey. Cute Nikki.

Baby Livy: becaushe i gothth aunththy niwwi aww wethth withthh shpwashh shpwashh in ththhe ththubby.

Aunty Nikki: Thanks but Brie I’ve got to admit when this wittle cutie was smashing that cake in her fists and then made a wet diapee in her highchair that was even cuter.

Baby Livy: Me went wee wees in me diapee

Mommy Brie: Yes you did like a pee-pee fountain. But look Livy can you say HI to the WWF universe. They’ve all come her to see you…..

Livy Morgan then throws up her dress covering her eyes but flashing her diaper to the entire WWF universe.

Aunty Nikki: Livy dress down, so all the people can see you pretty little face.

Liv lowers her dress with both her cheeks blushing as Nikki gets kneels down.

Aunty Nikki: Now Livy this is VERY important, but can you use your big girl words to tell the world WHY you did what you did last Sunday. When you punished those naughty girls, Ruby and Sarah.

Baby Livy: rubby and sarah are a bunch of pooh-pooh headsh. They thried thawing livy away from her paci and thewwing me i didn'th need pampersh buth livvy do need her mommy and aunthy over thhe shthinwy riothth squad.

Aunty Nikki: YAY, now Livy why don’t you go for a swing on your pony?

Baby Livy: YAY I loves riding clop clop.

Mommy Brie: See WWF Universe, Liv’s happy and Mommy and Aunty are only TOO happy for her. This isn’t some kind of SICK or TWISTED punishment. This is Paradise for those WWF superstars mature enough to know that they really aren’t mature. In fact they’ve just been playing dress up in a grown up’s body. The night Nikki and I spanked Livy was the night she found happiness, she found peace, she found herself.

Aunty Nikki: She found herself wrapped up in OUR loving arms. And we can be that kind of peace and happiness for ANY and EVERY baby in the WWF. You can either man or Woman up and admit you’d rather be a bottle fed badass, a pampered princess or even a legend at peek-a-boo or you can all still pretend as WE first kick your ass before powder it and putting each and every one of you BABIES down for your LAST naps as champions of ANYTHING in OUR WWF.

Mommy Brie: Plus it’ll be so much EASIER reclaiming OUR championship’s when HALF the roster has been reduced to diapered wearing rugrats who can barely waddle in the ring let alone wrestle. Get a good look at you FUTURE to anybody man or woman who dares cross us or for those of you who NEED it, come get a glimpse at your best life and…..

Baby Livy: Ummm Mommy….Aunty…I…I……

Bellas-Nursey-wet-diapee.png

With that Livy turns around and doubles over showing her padded rear to the camera as her diaper get’s darker and heavy….

Baby Livy: Uh-oh, baby mawe poththy.

Aunty Nikki: Uh-Oh, I think I smell another DIRTY diaper…yes I do……

Mommy Brie: Well it’s time for us to say goodbye from the Nursery, wittle Livy needs a diapee change and another baba before her nap time. See you later you soon to be Baby BITCHES….

The cameras man backs out as Brie shut’s the door as cameras return live to Monday night Raw where Corey Graves face looks like a deer in headlights while Renee simply stands up and WALKS OFF THE JOB!!!!

Corey Graves: Renee….Renee….come back…IT’S OVER….BUT THE SHOW ISN’….COME BACK….ummmm….let’s roll to a commercial."

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

WWE-SMACKDOWN-2019.png

Smackdown only gets past it’s opening video intro, not one line of pyro explodes or even one entrance theme get’s played. As cameras open up showing a battered, bruised, yet stoic and seething Ruby Riott standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in one hand and a baseball bat in the other……..

Ruby Riott:  Liv….LIV…F#@KING….MORGAN……(heat)……. I gave you one week, I'm a woman of my word. You had one week to enjoy sucking the tities of Brie and Nikki , one week to enjoy playing with your little dollies in your safe little nursery, one week to enjoy wetting, messing and probably pleasuring yourself in those overgrown ridiculous adult diapers.

Renee Young “Ewww, gross why must she be so descriptive. We ALL know what babies do after all?”

Ruby keeps looking towards the entranceway with still no sign of anyone coming out to stop this. Ruby lets lose a small smirk from the side of her mouth, twirling the bat around in her hand before bringing the mic back up to her lips.

Riott: I really DON’T think you all understand what this waiting game that bitch ass baby wants to play. See before I highjacked this time after I made threats well actually crystal-clear promises to BASH the skulls of ANYONE with authority to stop me from appearing this evening. So I have ALL NIGHT…(pop)….to wait right in this ring for ya Livy, so waddle your pampered ass out anytime sweetheart or knowing you Liv better off on your KNEES crawling down to this ring for any sense of relevancy.

With that Ruby drops the mic before SMASHING her bat over top of it as little pieces of the microphone explode all over ringside……..

Corey Graves “Alright the show goes on.”

Ruby now grins ear to ear as Liv’s entrance theme blasts around the arena, the Riott squad member licking her lips shouting…..

“Come on out LIV, YOU DUMB BITCH”

Ruby leans up against the ropes before the crowd & her show there disdain and HEAT as Liv’s music changes into…..

Renee Young “Oh daughter of a BITCH, like this, is who we need to see more of.”

The HEAT only grows as “Aunty” Nikki walks out to greet this week’s members of the WWF Universe. Nikki dressed in her usual in ring attire along with her now signature “Adult Diaper Bag” slung over her left shoulder with cameras focusing on her “Hello Kitty” adult sized spanking paddle.

“Aunty” Nikki: Aww, Ruby what’s wrong sweety? It looks like you were expecting a playmate instead of an adult who could kick your worthless ASSS!!!!!!

HEAT

Now without a mic in her own hand, Ruby leans even more so over the ropes shouting……

“Get YOUR ass to the back and bring out your BITCH ASS BABY!!!!”

“Aunty Nikki”: Now…now…Ruby…since you threw a tantrum and BROKE your microphone only the ADULTS…(heat)…get the talkie time…okay…now I know you and the rest of the WWF Universe had their hopes on a seeing the DEBUT of the Bella’s NEW Baby Livy……

HEAT

“Aunty” Nikki: Now that’s NOT very nice, Livy is such a sweetie pie and can’t wait to make her return into the ring for a PLAYDATE with you Ruby….but….NOT…tonight.

MORE HEAT

“Aunty” Nikki: See I could just tell all of you why Livy or Mommy Brie ISN’T here this evening, but a picture speaks a MILLION words. So via the nanny came inside the nursery may I present some authentic Mommy and Baby bounding…..

Corey Graves “It’s certainly a unique view of what motherhood looks like.”

Renee Young “I’m going to be physical SICK, somebody get me some BLEACH to wash my eyes out with.”

Cameras pan up towards the entrance way to give the viewers at home a look.

SMDoubleshot.png

“Aunty” Nikki: Now ISN’T THAT THE CUTEST THING YOU EVER DID SEE?

Monster HEAT

“Aunty” Nikki: As you can see Rubby-tooty, wittle baby Livy and Mommy Brie are too busy bounding to attend your temper tantrums here this evening. Oh would you look at that Livy wants to go nite-nite but Mommy making sure her cutie patootie tushy is all nice and clean. I mean just between us Ruby, but Livy sure know how to make tinkles and oh so much poopy.

Ruby’s face turns to disgust as Nikki lets out a small chuckle.

Rene Young “Poopy? Really who says Poopy in the WWF?”

Corey Graves “Well actually in 2008 on Raw John Cena spray painted the words. JBL is POOPY on his limo. True story you can watch it on the WWF Network right after tonight’s Smackdown.”

“Aunty” Nikki: So, with that rumor FINALLY put to rest, I have one more thing to ask you Ruby. Since it’s just Aunty here tonight and just wittle Ruby Riott in that ring. How about Aunty KICKS YOUR ASS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!

POP

Rene Young “FINALLY, an idea mentioned by the Bella’s I can get behind.”

“YOUR ON….BITCH”

Ruby invites Nikki into the ring tossing her bat to the side as a referee emerges from the backstage area.

Corey Graves “It looks like it’s official, Ruby Riott takes on “Aunty” Nikki Bella right after this break.”

Returning from break, these members of the WWF Universe of Milwaukee WI, are buzzing as Ruby Riott stands ready on the far left of the ring, while ‘Aunty” Nikki hangs her diaper bag from the ring pole. Turning with a grin on her face & pointing at Ruby.

Corey Graves “Welcome back to WWF Smackdown and if you just joining us what a time to return to the squared circle. We are just seconds away from Nikki Bella taking on Ruby Riott.”

WWE-SMACKDOWN-Rubyvs-Nikki.png

*Ding…Ding*

Rene Young “Let’s F’ING GO RUBY. KICK THAT BITCHES ASS.”

These two seasoned veterans stay at a technical pace in the early goings, but Nikki catches a break when Ruby lands hard on her left shoulder. This opens up a window for “Aunty” Nikki, who goes to work on picking Ruby’s shoulder and arm apart and taking out a whole chunk of her offense. Ruby still fights back like the scrappy little bitch that she is, resulting in her keeping in it three minutes in, only for her to be cut off when Nikki WRENCHES HER ARM and sends Ruby face-first into the canvas! Nikki continues to work over the arm, but Riott again scraps back to her feet and starts delivering kick after kick to Nikki’s thighs. But “Aunty” stops the rabid assault with a harsh European uppercut. Ruby responds with another KICK. The crowd cheers with that blow, but Nikki retaliates with another European uppercut, and the crowd BOOs along with it. The two then start knocking each other at an accelerating pace –

YAY!!

BOO!!

YAY!!

BOO!!

BOO!!

BOOO!!

Nikki takes the groggy Ruby and pulls her face in and DRILLS IT WITH A KNEE…before hitting her with DOUBLE KNEES!! Ruby drops to her knees then before falling face-first into the canvas, allowing Nikki to shoot the half and roll her over – 1…2…3-NO!! The heart of Ruby is on display a bit there, but “Aunty” isn’t taking any chances. As she doesn’t really let up, instead opting to pull Ruby up by the same targeted shoulder and send it CRASHING into her own shoulder with a shoulder block. She stumbles to recover, only for Nikki to set her up and nail a perfect VERTICAL SUPLEX! Nikki scurries to another cover – 1…2…NO!!

Corey Graves “Niki’s OVERWHELMING strength is really being highlighted by the former FIVE time Divas Champion. With or without her bag of tricks.”

Ruby throws the shoulder up once again, but it’s the same targeted shoulder and Nikki grabs it and digs her knee right into it, making it a sort of armbar now. Ruby refuses to tap out and tries to get the crowd back in this, eventually able to get to a seated position and then to a knee. Nikki tries to push the move harder, but Ruby is able to get up and use “Aunty’s” own grip and momentum to push her chest-first into a corner. As soon as she hits, Ruby lights her up with a DROPKICK TO THE BACK, pushing Nikki back up against the corner once again! As Nikki falls back, she falls into Ruby’s clutches of a SCHOOLGIRL ROLL UP– 1…2…3-NO!!

Rene Young “Wooo, come on Ruby. One second, just one second away from handing EITHER Bella their first loss since returning to the WWF.”

Nikki showing some veteran fight there, but as she gets to her feet, she’s greeted by a Riott kick to the gut and then lifted up….AND PUT DOWN WITH A DROP SUPLEX!! Nikki falls flat on her face, but she has enough presence of mind to roll away as she hits, preventing Ruby from getting an immediate cover. Ruby is still on her case, opting to climb on up to the top rope and wait for Nikki to get back up…AND RIOTT NAILS A BIG TIME CROSSBODY!! Ruby falls and sustains the lateral press after going airborne – 1…2…3-NO!! Nikki manages to get Ruby’s body off of hers, once again having the presence of mind to roll away, this time out of the ring.

Corey Graves “While these fans may not like, it’s certainly the SMART move to make some space and get back into this thing.”

Ruby still has an eye on her foe, waiting until  “Aunty” has gathered herself…running…SUICIDE DIVE…but Nikki jumps on the apron at the last minute…AND DRILLS THE RUNNING RIOTT WITH A KNEE TO THE SKULLL JUST AS HER HEAD POKES THROUGH THE ROPES!

Rene Young “Nikki may have DENTED the skull of Ruby after that WICKED knee, Corey.”

The elder stateswomen still showing not only agility, but world-renowned ring smarts at that. Riott goes down hard, clutching at the top of her head. The sadistic Nikki once again wipes her feet off before she enters the ring and then wastes no time picking up the possibly concussed Ruby and sets her up…NAILING A HALF-NELSON SUPLEX!! Ruby goes flinging across the ring from the big flip, Nikki then chasing her down a bit, but doesn’t go for an immediate cover. Instead, she kicks Ruby into place and then ascends to the middle rope…AND COMES DOWN WITH A KNEE DROP!! Driving the knee into the back of Riott’s neck, she again shoots the half – 1…2…3…NO!! Ruby kicks out somehow! Nikki is agitated but keeps her cool as she returns to her corner looking inside the diaper bag for the…….

Rene Young “OH COME ON. Not this diaper bag CRAP. It’s a wrestling match….WOAW…..WATCH OUT!!!!”

Nikki turns only to be hit by a Riott RUNNING EXPLODING ELBOW! The paddle falls through the ring ropes as Nikki drifts out of the corner from the harsh blow, right into Ruby’s clutches with a FIREWOMAN’S CARRY…NO!! She slips off and sets Ruby up again…the “NAP ATTACK” backbreaker connects!! She simply drops Ruby back to the canvas as she shoots the full cover– 1…2…3-NO!!

Rene Young “RUBY STAYS ALIVE!!”

Still Nikki keeps her head on using that new adrenaline rush to take the downed Riott…AND LOCK IN THE STRETCH!! The arm trap brings Ruby’s shoulder back into light, but neither woman can actually afford for too much of a struggle here. As Ruby fights back with all her might, the crowd begging her not to tap, as she squirms around and looks for the ropes beside Nikki’s gritting teeth…AND SHE DRAPES AN ARM OVER A BOTTOM ROPE!!

Corey Graves “Ruby Riott certainly showing that NEVER GIVE UP spirt of her’s. But Nikki inflicting MORE damage really using that five count to her advantage. That RUTHLESS AGGRESSION certainly on display.”

Nikki “breaking” the hold before the referee’s count of five, gets back to her feet and bends overlooking for a moment to her breath. With Nikki’s back turned, she doesn’t see Ruby Riott rolling out onto the apron, the crowd now cheering which catches Niki’s attention as she turns around … RUBY HITS NIKKI WITH THE SPRINGBOARD DIVING KNEE STRIKE INTO A DDT!!!!!

Rene Young “ RUBY RIOTT NAILING THE PAROXYSM!!  MY GOD what a come back, cover…cover…Ruby’s got the cover!!!!!”

Nikki’s lifeless body now covered by Ruby Riott–

1…

2…

3…!!!

*DING…DING…DING*

Rene Young “YES….YES….YES…YES!!!!!!!”

Lillian Garcia: And the WINNER….(POP)…of this match….RUBYYYYYY….RIOTTTTTTT!!!!!

With Ruby’s arm raised in victory in the middle of the ring, cameras catch Nikki pulling herself back up to a standing base as that vile smile creeps across “Auntie’s” face as she’s shown reaching into her diaper bag and pulling out her paddle.

Corey Graves “Ruby Riott handing Nikki freaken Bella her FIRST LOSS since her, uh-oh…Rene Ruby’s celebration maybe PADDLED out of existence.”

Just as Nikki looks to swing…RUBY RIOTT SMASHES NIKKI’S PADLE WITH HER BAT INSTEAD!!!!!!

“HOLY SHIT”….”HOLY SHIT”….”HOLY SHIT”

The wooden paddle now smashed into pieces leaves Nikki shocked, the fans POPING and Ruby left laughing as she looks to take a second SWING…NO….NIKKI ROLLS OUT OF THE RING!!!!!!

Corey Graves ‘SMART, Nikki just smart. Live to fight another day.”

Nikki backs up the rampway as Ruby approaches the ring ropes pointing at her with her bat, but the boo’s turn into CHEER’S as…….

Rene Young “NOT AS SMART AS SHE THINKS….LOOK….LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!!”

SARAH LOGAN STANDS ON THE STAGE!!!!!!

Nikki is slow to turn around looking at the other member of the Riott Squad who waste’s no time as LOGAN TACKLES NIKKI ONTO THE ENTRANCE RAMP!!!!!!  Logan with close fists goes to work on landing as many blows as she can with Nikki desperately trying to create space and a POKE to the eye certainly creates that space. But just as Nikki gets to her feet she is BLASTED IN THE GUT!!!!!!

Rene Young “FINALLY, payback is a RIOTT delivered by the BADDEST BITCH Ruby F’ING Riott!!!!”

Ruby Riott finally SMASHED her baseball bat into “Aunty’s” mid section, Nikki holds her ribs in absolute pain as Ruby then SMASHES her bat against Nikki’s spine sending her down to her knees. Ruby quickly helps Sarah back to her feet as the now reunited Squad turns their attention towards Nikki who’s begging them to “Leave her alone”, Ruby & Sarah don’t hesitate as they both look to KNEE NIKKI IN THE FACE-WAIT-NIKKI DUCKS UNDER AND RUNS BACKSTAGE!!!!!!

Cameras return backstage still trying to catch up with Nikki Bella who is sprinting towards the parking lot with Logan & Riott in hot pursuit. Fans are hyped as despite Nikki’s best efforts of throwing tables, lighting cables, and other backstage objects in their way the Riott Squad members are closer than ever.

Sarah Logan: YOUR ASS IS MINE NIKKI!!!!

Ruby Riott: Run, run as fast as you can Nikki, but we will find you and BEAT you!!! Sending you home to mommy all BLACK and BLUE.

Cameras appear right in the parking garage where WWF interviewing Paul Xander is shown just getting ready to leave the arena as he talks with the backstage hands who just warmed up his car.

Corey Graves “What? Where’s the Riott Squad? Xander? Why are we looking at that putz Xander? And why does he get valet parking?”

Xander: Thanks guys, there’s a tip in it for you. I’ve had such a rough week I mean do you know what a BITCH Rene is? Plus Corey. Overrated is a term I would use religiously when it comes to his so-called talent.

Corey Graves “He’s DEAD, that right there is a DEAD man walking Rene.”

Rene “Young sure Corey only AFTER I kick him in the balls so many times he calls himself Paula before than. BITCH, I’ll show you what a botch can do. SPEAKING OF WHICH WATCH OUT!!!!!”

Cameras pan back showing Nikki running through the parking attendant as he falls into a catering table with Xander looking up….

“What the FU…”

When he looks up as Nikki grabs the announcer and throws him right into Ruby who SWINGS HER BAT & HITS PAUL IN THE NUTS!!!!!!

Rene Young “Oh my God…HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

Xander collapses to the ground causing Logan to trip over him as Nikki gets into Paul’s car and SPEEDS OFF JUST AS RUBY SMASHES A WINDOW!!!!!!

Rene Young “DAMNIT!!! The Squad was SOOOOO close to finally give one o those no good crazy ass bitches what they deserved.”

Corey Graves “I’ll leave that comment to you but Rene look at the ball busted Xander….”

Rene Young “Wait is that? A puddle? Oil?”

Corey Graves “Nope….HE PISSED HIMSELF….WHAT A LOOOOSER!!!!”

Cameras pan back showing Logan yelling in anger while Riot looks down and picks up her baseball bat as Paul lies on the ground holding his crotch as yes indeed, he has pissed himself.

Ruby Riott: Ewww, dude I’m the one that should be pissed off, not YOU.

With that the Riott Squad walks off as Smackdown goes to commercial leaving Xander in the parking lot.

From WWF.com

WWF-Raw-Tag-Team-Match.png

“As of the ongoing tensions between the Bella Twins & members of the Riott Squad. WWF commissioner William Regal has indeed signed a tag team clash between said teams. As the Bella Twins confirmed their appearance without “Baby” Livy as “Mommy” Brie Bella has secured a babysitter for Livy that evening. In fact, the Twins will have a pre-recorded video message to kick of Monday night Raw next week live from the All-State Arena from Chicago, IL. Tickets are on sale now.”

• Frostybaby changed the title to The Bella Twins "Mommy & Aunty" Era Ep. 9 " Playdate"

well done for all the hard work you put in this the matches the backstage the commentary really great 

I love the brie and liv bounding time liv is so lucky to have brie and Nikki  who take care of her and wipe away her tears 

it a same nikki loss but i know the bella will win next week no one can stop the Bella's  and now with Liv as their daughter no one is safe 

I wonder who the Babysitter is?

Pt.1 "Channing the Game & Babies." 

Bella-s-Nursey-logo2.png

Cameras open to room squared off in black curtains, there on two director chairs sit “Aunty” Nikki & “Mommy” Brie Bella respectively. Each woman looking drop dead gorgeous in sequined gowns looking towards the camera. With the words “Earlier Today” fading in on the bottom of the screen.  

“Mommy” Brie: So Nikki…..

“Aunty” Nikki: Yes Brie.

“Mommy” Brie: You missed the CUTEST thing that Livy did last Friday night.

“Aunty” Nikki: Well don’t leave Aunty in suspense what did wittle Livy get up to?

“Mommy” Brie: It was the most adorable thing ever. When you made your entrance, Livy stood up and copied her Aunty to the best of her ability. I mean Nikki it’s hard for anybody to do your sexy ass spin but Livy on her chubby wittle legs and that big fluffy, oops I meant droopy diapee between her legs. Well, poor little thing spun so fast she just fell on her wet tushy which made such a SPLAT. I couldn’t help but do a belly laugh while getting the little one ready for an overdue trip to the changing table.

“Aunty Nikki: Awww, after Raw Brie it’s MINE turn to watch her on Friday’s k?

“Mommy” Brie: Obviously Nikki, you can tell Livy how both her Aunty and Mommy KICKED the CRAP out of those two Riott Rugrats and then watch Mommy correct the behavior of another little whore on Smackdown.

“Aunty” Nikki: You betcha but Brie I think it’s time we address two very important issues.

“Mommy” Brie: Right Nikki, I mean if there ONE thing Mommies and Aunties do best in hard times is……

“Aunty” Nikki: Kicking the teeth down people’s throats.

“Mommy” Brie: That’s right, I mean it just makes it easier for us to feed them their baby food and nurse on some formula while the adults…..

“Aunty” Nikki: That would be US!!!!!!

“Mommy” Brie: Notes Obvious Nikki. But YES the adults in the room continue our CHAMPIONSHIP feast and those titles are coming. In fact NERD alert for all those Markie’s and Winnies out there on those twitter machines. Our match against the Riott JOB Squad is actually a number one contender’s match for the WWF Women’s Tag Team Titles at Summer Slam.  

“Aunty” Nikki: Oh BO-YEA BITCHES!!!! Finally, those titles will be around the waits of REAL women and those titles will FINALLY get the respect only the BELLA’s can offer.  So, Ruby, I hopped you enjoyed your ONE and ONLY victory ever over a Bella. A Bella whose mind was on HER precious Livy instead of focused on the match. Don’t you worry about your temporary tattoo body little girl because that will NEVER happen again.

“Mommy” Brie: Oooooo girl you are on FIRE, and she’ll be bringing the PAIN come Monday night. Butttttttt, speaking about Monday’s and bringing something to a certain someone. Nikki I think you have something you need to say to Pauly when you “bumped” into him on Friday night.

“Aunty” Nikki: Of course Brie, thanks for the reminder. Xander. Pauly, you wittle pee-pee pants boy. Aunty is so sorry for causing you such an owie when I latterly pulled you into this thing between us and the Squad. I’m sure your little fire hose was all black and blue after Ruby hit it with a baseball bat. Don’t worry Aunty will land a kick just for you little guy.

“Mommy” Brie: Awwww, that’s sweet Nikki. But Pauly the fact of the matter is it’s what happened AFTER your nuts were used as batting practice. See honey you PISSED yourself. But that’s okay we know a wittle someone who makes wet and messy diapers ALL THE TIME. But she after all is a baby and Pauly I have no reason to think your not a big boy……

“Aunty” Nikki: And there are even some big boys who have trouble making it to the potty sometimes. Even big boys who look like wittle cutie pies like you Xander. So that’s why Mommy Brie and Aunty Nikki took the time to buy you these……

Cameras turn to show Brie reaching down and pulling up what can only be described as a package of Adult Diapers which she sits on her lap as she runs her finger across the front which reads…..

“Mommy” Brie: See these are all for you Pauly, a bag of XANDER’S PAMPERS!!!!!

Both Bella’s giggle untouchably.

“Mommy” Brie: As you can see Pauly these are ALL for you. These are EXTRA absorbent for ANY accidents the big boy might make when he potty in his pants. Plus they have cute little elephants all over. Does that sound like fun? So Pauly when we see you at Raw make sure to pay of visit so your Mommy and Aunty can give you YOUR diapee’s. And if you’re a good boy maybe even Aunty Nikki can help diaper you up.

“Aunty” Nikki: Why not, I’m always up for help any wittle girl or boy get all diapered up. You just have to ask saying the magic word…….

“Pweashe”

“Aunty” Nikki: Oh, who could that be Mommy?

“Mommy” Brie: Hmmm, I don’t know Aunty, I want to say it sounds like a wittle girl we know. But that CAN’T be since all wittle girls should STILL be napping.

“Aunty” Nikki: Well, there’s only ONE way to know that Brie and it’s to shout……

olly olly oxen free

With that a piece of the black curtain partition falls showing the shoot was done inside the Bella’s Nursery where Livy Morgan dressed in a white baby dress leans up against the wall with a smile showing under the pacifier she’s currently sucking.

Livy: I found you mommy. I found you aunthy. Livy ish thhe winner.

“Mommy” Brie: You did, what a smart girl you are. But you remember what Mommy said about talking with a binky in your mouth when you’re on camera.

Livy: Sorry mommy brie. Livy shhouwd ashw if baby can thaww and thhen ashw if i can shthop shucwing my binwy. can i?

“Aunty” Nikki: Of cource, you can princess. Now in fact Mommy and Aunty need to you to be a big girl for a second so we can tell you something VERY important. Oaky? Got your big girl ears ready?

Livy: Yes Aunty, yes Mommy Livy ready to listen like a big girl.

“Mommy” Brie: Good job sweetie now I know it’s Monday and you wanted to come with us to RAW and watch Sarah and Ruby get those spankies they have earned but all wittle girls like Livy need to be ready for bed. So, you can’t come with us to the ring for our match like that.

Livy: But, But you said and I….I…I WANT TOOOO……

“Aunty” Nikki: No....No....little one..... that’s not how big girls listen Livy. Aunty and Mommy have a SURPRIZE for you. Well actually you’ll be more of the surprise for a special somebody when they see you later tonight while Mommy and I work.

“Mommy” Brie: Totally Nikki a HUGE surprise. That said Livy why don’t we make some FUNNY FACES. Let’s be happy again.

“Aunty” Nikki: The same funny FACES that Ruby and Sarah will make when we KICKED their tushies and send them to a PERMANENT time out!!! The same kind of funny face Xander will make when I tape him up in his pampers. But most of all the same FUNNY face each member of the WWF Universe will have when they see the NEW Number One Contenders crowned tonight!!!!

Backstage-Interview-with-Pampers.png

***Commercial Break***

• Like 1
  • Frostybaby changed the title to The Bella Twins "Mommy & Aunty" Era Ep. 10. RAW Pt.1 "Channing the Game & Babies."
  • Frostybaby changed the title to The Bella Twins "Mommy & Aunty" Era Ep. 13. RAW & Ep. 14 "SummerSlam: The BIGGEST party of the summer."