LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crossword Puzzle

Something I wrote a while ago, but was unsure of whether to post here or not... before thinking to myself, "Why not?"

Crossword Puzzle

“So bored!” Victor whined for the tenth time that hour as he lazily lounged on the couch in nothing but a shirt and his boxers.

“Then do something!” His roommate Kevin replied back, sick of hearing how bored Victor was as he donned his jacket. “I’ve got an idea, why don’t you do a crossword puzzle to pass the time?”

“That’s lame!”

“Better than hearing you complain ever five minutes. Hmm…” Kevin smiled as an idea came to him. “How about I make you a deal? I’m heading out to pick up a few things, and if can finish a puzzle by the time I get back, then I’ll buy you dinner.”

The promise of free food immediately perked Victor’s interest. “Deal!”

“Figured you would,” Kevin said as he pulled out a crossword puzzle book from a drawer and flipped it to a random page. “Try this one, I’m sure it won’t be too difficult for someone like you…”

Victor just stuck his tongue out as he took the book from Victor and went to work, barely hearing as his roommate left. Victor chuckled, knowing that he had already won this bet. His roommate just said he had to finish the puzzle, he never said anything about looking up the answers if he got stuck…

Not that he needed to resort to that, as Victor quickly found himself cruising through the clues, filling in one blank after another with ease. His roommate must have picked one for little kids with how easy this was. Before long, he had breezed through the across section and moved onto the down section.

“A short garment typically worn by teenage girls, nine letters…” Victor had to think about that one before it suddenly clicked. “I know, miniskirt!” He chuckled again as he pencilled in the answer. Yep, miniskirt, like the one he was wearing right now.

Next clue: “Thumb substitute for an infant, eight letters”. That one didn’t take him too long, as he wrote in “pacifier”. “Twat was ethay!” He mumbled as he suckled away at his Paci, content that he had something to occupy his mouth with other than his thumb.

“Disposable garment for a baby, six letters… That’s a diaper!” He loudly announced, crinkling slightly as he shifted in place to accommodate the bulk of his thick diapers. He loved the cushiony feel he got from his diapers and they helped cushion his butt while sitting down.

“Mythical one-horned animals, 8 letters,” read the next clue. He giggled to himself as he wrote “Unicorns” into the spaces. Yep, unicorns, like the ones happily prancing across his diaper and the ones that went into hiding whenever it was wet. Not that he needed his diapers, he just liked wearing them was all.

“Soaking __, three letters.” “That’s easy! It’s wet!”

Hissssss…

Victor paused as he felt a warmth begin to envelop his crotch. Taking his mind off the puzzle for a moment, he pulled up his miniskirt and watched as the unicorns happily prancing across the pink padding slowly began to vanish as his diaper began to darken in the front. Reaching down, Victor squeezed the front of his diaper, feeling it squish as it absorbed the contents of his bladder.

“Uh oh…” Kevin would be mad that he went himself again. He’d promised to try using the potty more, but he had been so preoccupied with the crossword puzzle that he hadn’t even noticed he’d needed to go. Maybe Kevin wouldn’t be too mad once he finished the puzzle…

Moving on to the next clue, Victor ignored an odd voice in the back of his mind as he focused on solving the puzzle before his roommate returned home. “A male caregiver, five letters.” It had to be Daddy! Just like Kevin, his loving Daddy who changed his diapers and took care of him whenever he needed it! Daddy had promised that if he finished this puzzle before he came back then he would take him out to dinner!

“Making a ___, four letters, beginning with “M” and ending with “SS”. Moss? No… Miss? Also no… MESS! It just had to be mess, just like…

Gurgle, grumble…

Like the mess he needed to make right now, lifting up his butt in order to better position himself. Grunting, Victor pushed a load into the seat of his diaper, causing it to sag from the weight of his new mess. Pushing some more, he made sure to get all of it out before sighing with relief and plopping back down, feeling the fresh mess squishing against his rear. While a little unpleasant, he didn’t mind since he knew Daddy would surely change him when he got home.

Back to the puzzle, the next clue read, “Hired cleaner, female, four letters.” What was the word for that again? It was on the very tip of his tongue… That’s right, a maid! Just like him! He was his Daddy’s maid, helping clean around the house whenever his Daddy asked him. Daddy even let him wear the cute uniforms like the one he was wearing right now!

Only a few more clues were left to be filled in now, one of them being “To follow orders without question, four letters.” Easy, “obey”. Just like he had to obey whenever Daddy told him to do something like clean the house, do the laundry, or make dinner. He loved being able to serve Daddy like that, it made him feel so special!

With only one more clue left to solve, Victor perked up at the sound of the door opening. “Daddy!” He called out as he forgot about the puzzle book entirely and happily waddled over to the entranceway, his short skirted maid uniform doing nothing hide the sagging, used state of his diapers. He didn’t care though, Daddy was home and that was all that mattered.

Kevin smiled as he saw his now diapered maid run up to him. “There’s my happy little maid,” He said as he ruffled Victor’s hair playfully. “Were you a good sissy while Daddy was away, Vicky?”

“I was very good, Daddy!” Vicky replied, sucking away at his pacifier like it was the most natural thing. “I even finished the puzzle you gave me, just like you asked!”

“Really? Can you show Daddy then?”

Giggling, Vicky happily lead Kevin over to where he had left the puzzle book. “See?”

“Hmm… You did a good job, but it seems you left one answer blank…”

“What!?” To his horror, Vicky found that in his haste to greet his Daddy, he had forgotten to fill the last space with an answer. He pouted as he realized he had failed Daddy. Surely Daddy would be mad at him for not doing as he was told and punish him with the paddle, or a time out, or, worst of all, sending him to bed without dessert!

“Tell you what…” Victor said, “… You did such a good job that I’ll still take you out to dinner like I promised.”

“R-Really?! Oh, thank you, Daddy!” Vicky ran over and hugged Daddy, relieved that he wasn’t going to be punished.

“On one condition, thought. You finish what you started and solve the last clue. Can you do that for me, sissy?”

“Sure I can!” Picking up the book and pencil, Vicky hastily read the last clue. “Sexually stimulated, seven letters.” He thought long and hard about the answer before it suddenly dawned on him. “Aroused! A–R–O… U… S…” Vicky almost dropped the book entirely as a warm tingling quickly spread throughout his diaper, Unlike the warm feeling he got whenever he wet and messed his diaper, this feeling was a thousand times more intense and filled his entire being to the point he could barely fill in the last few letters. “E… D!” As the last letter was filled in, Vicky could no longer contain himself and dropped the book and pencil as both hands grabbed at his diaper, rubbing the used padding up against his growing erection.

Before he could get far, however, Kevin stopped him. “Ah, ah, ah, you know the rule, Sissy. You have to ask Daddy first if you want to make cummies in your diapers, remember?”

Vicky did remember, and trembled with excitement as he replied through the still building pressure. “Pl–Please, Daddy! Can I make cummies in my… my DIAPERS?!”

“Hmm… Alright, you can rub yourself as much as you want but no cummies until Daddy says so. Daddy will count to ten and only when he is done can you make cummies, understand?”

“Y–Yes, Da–Daddy!” Without waiting another moment, Vicky began to rub himself furiously through used diapers, squishing it up against his.body as his building orgasm grew.”

“1…2… 3… 4…”

“Ple–Please, Daddy!”

“5…6…7…5… Oh, looks like I’ve lost count. Better start all over again!”

“D–Daddy!” Vicky whined as his rubbing only increased further, dropping helplessly to his knees as his mind filled only with the desire to grope himself more and more in a desperate attempt at release.

“…7…8…9…” Kevin paused for a moment, savouring it as he looked over the helpless sissy maid lying at his feet. “… 10”

With a thunderous cry that likely echoed through their apartment complex, Vicky came hard into his diapers, riding the aftershocks of the greatest orgasm he had ever experienced in his life for several moments. During all this, that nagging voice in the back of his mind that had been attempting fruitlessly to get his attention ever since he had started the crossword puzzle was quietly snuffed out by such a powerful orgasm, leaving nothing but an obedient, diaper loving sissy maid named Vicky remaining.

“That’s a good sissy,” Daddy said as he patted Vicky on the head. “Now, crawl your sticky butt to the bedroom and Daddy will get you all ready for to go out, is that clear?”

“Y…yes, Daddy…” Vicky replied as he got onto his hands and knees and obediently began to crawl his way towards the bedroom, still panting from the overwhelming orgasm he had just experienced.

Kevin smiled as he watched Vicky’s retreating diaper butt, his own erection growing beneath his shorts. “I should have done this a long time ago…”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...