LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

20 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

watching Godzilla vs Kong 

Oh!!! That's a VERY GOOD choice buddy! Enjoy the movie!!!!!????????️?️??????️?️??????♥️??☺️?

33 minutes ago, babykuri said:

I'm going to watch the movie "Dumbledor's Secret". I already finished the current episodes of the Obi Wan series. 

Good job buddy!??♥️?? I REALLY need to get started on that Obi-Wan series too! I think it's gonna be REALLY GOOD!?????????♥️?♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pokemonfan said:

I have watched so many documentaries tonight on Netflix lol . Learned a lot!

That's GOOD buddy!??☺️??♥️????♥️???☺️?♥️?

I'm watching the original Top gun tonight with my mom in my home theater bedroom! my screen is HUGE I'm NOT EVEN joking!???????♥️??????

IMG_20210922_191804.jpg

So I just finished watching Top Gun!✈️✈️✈️✈️ And it's SO GOOD, and it's SO '90s it hurts!!!??????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️ I'm gonna see the sequel in IMAX on Wednesday! I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to that. The original Top Gun is a FANTASTIC movie!?????? I DEFINITELY recommend it to those who HAVEN'T seen it!✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️♥️??♥️?? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!!!!!?♥️??????????♥️??????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

tom-cruise-top-gun.gif

27 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So I just finished watching Top Gun!✈️✈️✈️✈️ And it's SO GOOD, and it's SO '90s it hurts!!!??????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️ I'm gonna see the sequel in IMAX on Wednesday! I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to that. The original Top Gun is a FANTASTIC movie!?????? I DEFINITELY recommend it to those who HAVEN'T seen it!✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️♥️??♥️?? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!!!!!?♥️??????????♥️??????✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

tom-cruise-top-gun.gif

Glad u loved the movie buddy it’s a great one!! 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Arceus said:

I watching American Psycho tonight 

That's an awesome movie as well buddy! I LOVE that movie! Now if you'll excuse me, "I have to go return some videotapes!"????? LOL!????????☺️??♥️???

34 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's an awesome movie as well buddy! I LOVE that movie! Now if you'll excuse me, "I have to go return some videotapes!"????? LOL!????????☺️??♥️???

LOL! ?????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabyBubba88 said:

Jurassic Park??

Love Jurassic Park! 

I am watching the original Predator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Get to the Chopper!!!!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Arceus said:

Love Jurassic Park! 

I am watching the original Predator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Get to the Chopper!!!!

Can’t wait for the new one coming out on Hulu in august!!!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabyBubba88 said:

Jurassic Park??

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorites!!! I just saw the new Jurassic World movie over the weekend and it was great! loved how they incorporated the new and old characters from the original Jurassic park movie! 

• Like 2

Just watched THOR:Ragnarok again tonight.  It's early enough... might watch something else.

On 6/6/2022 at 8:55 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So I just finished watching Top Gun!✈️✈️✈️✈️

Saw that in the theater in King of Prussia PA.   But, it's not the movie that initially sold me on wanting to be a naval aviator.  That was The Final Countdown (1979) w/ Kirk Douglas and Martin Sheen.   I would never have made it anyway -- my eyesight didn't make the cut all by itself.  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Just watched THOR:Ragnarok again tonight.  It's early enough... might watch something else.

Saw that in the theater in King of Prussia PA.   But, it's not the movie that initially sold me on wanting to be a naval aviator.  That was The Final Countdown (1979) w/ Kirk Douglas and Martin Sheen.   I would never have made it anyway -- my eyesight didn't make the cut all by itself.  

Wow! That's interesting! I didn't know they tested your site and things like that for flying. Although, it DOES make sense. Because when you're at high altitudes, they have to make sure that you have a strong body to handle the Gs associated with flying and the pressure exerted on your body. Otherwise, you would pass out, exactly like what happened in the movie. LOL!??????♥️??

40 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow! That's interesting! I didn't know they tested your site and things like that for flying. Although, it DOES make sense. Because when you're at high altitudes, they have to make sure that you have a strong body to handle the Gs associated with flying and the pressure exerted on your body. Otherwise, you would pass out, exactly like what happened in the movie. LOL!??????♥️??

Must have natural 20/20 or better vision.   Otherwise - no pilot training (for anything). Period.   I already had to wear glasses by this point in life... but didn't know I also had astigmatism.

• Like 1