LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N-Joy Butt Plugs & P-Fun Questions

1st off straight male married to a female so not that there is anything wrong with Gay. But wanted a background.

No anal play with the exception of having my wife twice in 2019 or was it 2018 with a small toy we use on  we have never really tried them in a very long time decades in fact.

I am a smaller man 120ish 5'5" tall did wear a size 3 Juniors once a long time ago at Halloween she went as a pimp I as the whore. Guys were trying to pick me up all night even at the urinal. But not my thing but if it is yours fine with me.

I wanted to post in this section if it is ok?

Please read on after my silly babbling  also before you say stupid guy just needs a larger size

I bought it for use while I have sex with my wife to for me not her.  You would think for my size I would be tight as hell. I bought what you would think was be large for my scale the NJoy Pure Plug Medium would be what I need. it is It fits tight but fell out when I came. 2nd use was great from the start just like before but again but when the finish it almost fell out or felt like it was and ruined it. 3rd time was enough to say well it is to small just get bigger

So instead of getting the large I bought the P-Fun as that was what I was after to get that prostate happy while I do her and be good for both of us.

It is 3.5" long insertion length and head 1.25" vs the 2.5" insertion length with 1.5 head of the Medium

Same thing happens but was way better since it was hitting home for me wow! The 2nd use same thing but turned around stayed in but was not on target. 3rd try was disappointing as well so just I just turned it around so it would not fall out at the end.

Being the smaller scale that I am the P-Fun's 3.5" insertion length was fine.

So I grabbed her Pure Wand put the smaller side in me and at say 4" I was hitting bone. Not sure how that would play into things with a real penis  or soft toy as we have never tried anything ever like that.

Here's the kicker I want 3rd time to be a charm. I should I get the large NJoy Pure Plug  at 2.75" insertion length or XL that is 3.5" insertion length but the head is 2 wide?

Anyone have these and use them? Is the XL going to kill me? I just do not want to get the Large Pure Plug and have the same thing happen.

I've used a few of the NJoy brand myself-  Just take time working it in and all should be good.  If you aren't sure at first, just try and wear it around a little before going into a full play session with it (in case something feels off/wrong.)

I'm no expert, but it sounds like some of the problem is from tensing/relaxing, and accidentally pushing the plugs out.  The Medium/Small has a problem with that since the neck isn't much thinner than the overall plug.  I find if I'm not wearing tight clothing it will just slide out on its own.