LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wal-Mart Mommy Dom

Based on a true story. 

The phone rang and I ignored it. I didn’t recognize the number. Probably some scam or something. But they left a message. That was different. 

“Hi Ms. Chan. This is Angelica at Walmart. I found the package with your name on it. It’ll be at customer service if you still want it.”

I was kind of amazed. I had given up on them finding it a month ago. I mean, I placed the order with Bambino back in June. I just wanted to try the Classico V2s so bad. In my hurry I had mistakenly picked the delivery to go to a local FedEx. They had picked the one in Walmart. 

When I went in, the FedEx lady had no idea where it was. A little digging showed it had been received by Walmart and that they’d have to find it. That was July 4th. Two weeks later, after a lot of back and forth between Walmart and FedEx, I filed a claim with Bambino.

In August I dealt with the same thing, only this time I had a name of who signed for it. Angelica. She was the manager, but when I got up with her, she didn’t know where the package had been put. She asked for my name and number, which I gave no problem. Then she asked what the package was in case it got taken out of the box. Reluctantly I let her know that they were adult diapers from a company called Bambino. She smiled and said she’d call me if they found them. 

Now it was October and I was not expecting to get that call. So as soon as I got off work I headed across town to pick them up. I walked to the back of the store to the customer service/ layaway desk. “Hi, you have a package for me?”

The lady behind the counter smiled; “What’s the name?” She looked familiar. 

“Koneko Chan.”

“Yeap, here you are.”, she said, handing the box over. I turned to leave but paused to look the box over. It had been opened. Oh no, they knew. Just then someone took me under my arm and started leading me to the family bathroom. 

“Hey, what are you do…”

“Hush baby. I’ll get you fixed up.” The moment she said baby I bit my tongue. Fixed up? What did she mean? Should I run? But she had my full name, she could put me on blast all over the internet. I’m sure we had some metals that she could use to find me. Reluctantly, I let this woman lead me into the bathroom where she easily lifted me up onto the changing station. I saw her name tag: Angelica. “I was hoping you’d show up while I was still here. But you obviously aren’t dressed appropriately. I can help if you’ll let me. Just say ‘’Yes Mommy’ and we’ll get you in your new baby pants.”

All I could manage was to blush as she addressed me like the baby I wanted to be. Finally I managed to mumble out “Yes Mommy.”; and with my consent given she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. 

“Cute Hello Kitty panties, but I’m not sure they’re age appropriate for such a little baby.”, she said as she finished stripping me from the waist down. She reached down and opened my box and one of the bags inside. “Classico V2? You’re a tinier kitten than I realized.” At her comments I was a blushey mewling mess. 

“Lift your rump precious.”; and I did. Angelica slid the babyish printed diaper under me and I suddenly felt an absurd amount of baby powder being sprinkled over me. I hadn’t even seen any powder. She really had been waiting for me! As I thought this she pulled the diaper snug and got me back to my feet. “There we go baby girl. Let’s get your pants back on, shall we?”

Realizing this was not a rhetorical question I quickly nodded and started pulling them back on as she got my shoes back on me. Once my skinny jeans were up I noticed I had a big problem. I couldn’t get them buttoned. 

Angelica saw my issue and held her arms out for a hug, which I moved in for on instinct. After letting her diaper me, a hug was a non-issue. “Kitten, would you like to get something new to wear home? I can get it for you and you won’t have to worry about holding your pants up the whole time?” 

I nodded against her chest. “Yes please Mommy.” Looking up I saw her smile. She stopped and picked up my box, before leading me back out into the store. I held my pants closed as nonchalantly as I could while she stuck my package into a cart and led the way to the clothing department. Instead of the women’s section she led me into the girls’. I cooked my head at her, but she just grinned. 

“You know I can find you something cute that will fit.” I had no argument, I had in fact bought myself cute clothes there. I stood by as she was looking through the different options. Suddenly I felt hands lifting me from under my arms, yanking them from my pants which quickly began to drop. I let out an alarmed squeal as I was spun around to see my old bassist grinning at me. We both began talking at each other at the same time, my words being drowned out by his.”Please Chaz, put me down.”, I repeated a few times as my pants got lower and lower. Angelica was chuckling. 

“Ko! I haven’t seen you in months how have you been… Oh… Oh God, your pants I’m sor… What are you wearing?”. He put me down while asking. My pants were at my knees; my face was red. Immediately I pulled my pants back up, but I couldn’t find the words to try and explain. 

Seeing me floundering, Angelica stepped in. “Koneko lost a bet over the weekend and, as a forfeit, she has to play baby. We thought the pants would hold up as we got her an outfit, but I guess not.” I could just nod in agreement. 

“Oh my gods. Girl, you always get caught up in such funny situations. Though… I could have seen this being your thing back in the day, so you know… you do you okay?”, he said with a wink that made me realize he had always suspected it. 

“Chaz… thank you…”

“No problem baby girl, but if you ever want to jam, I’m getting a new idea for a project.” He smiled, waved to Angelica and walked away. Lost in thought I turned to Angelica who was holding a purple dress, made to look like it had a purple leather vest with a little pink and blue heart patch just above the black skirt. On the inside of the lapels was bright blue leopard print. The whole thing looked like it would fit, but I wasn’t sure it was going to be long enough. I must have made a face, because she chuckled at me. “You’ll be fine, princess.” Again she chuckled at the purr this got out of me. 

Before taking me into the changing room, she grabbed a pair of boots and some socks that looked perfect for the dress. Once in the changing room she pulled my hands from my jeans, letting them slide back down to my knees before easing down to the bench. She was so good at taking control without the need for many words; and the words she chose to use hit just right. She took her time getting my shoes and socks off before replacing them with the new little girl socks and boots. She then had me stand up. “Arms up,  sweetheart.”

Smiling from ear to ear, I raised my arms high allowing her to remove my shirt and pull the dress over my head. Now that I was ‘appropriately’ dressed, I was turned to the mirror and my face turned all new shades of pink. In the mirror I saw a girl who could have been twelve, but peeking from under her dress was a diaper with baby blocks and diaper pins. I was in heaven and hell. I loved everything about this, but how was I going to get out of the store without even more people seeing my diaper? As if reading my mind Angelica said, “Don’t worry princess, people are too worried about themselves to pay you enough mind to clock you as a big baby.”

It shouldn’t have made me feel better. I should have been terrified, but instead I felt elated. I had just been taken from a woman who was burned out from the daily grind to a precious little girl. “Thank you… I… I…” My words caught in my throat and she pulled me into another hug, whispering consoling words that just barely registered in my mind. From there she put my old clothes in the box and the other new things in the cart before walking me to the door. 

At the door she swatted me on my padded backside, sending me waddling back out into the world. “If you want to meet up and play again, I put my number in the box.”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/06/wal-mart-mommy-dom/

• Like 4
1 hour ago, junyour said:

I look forward to following this for as long as it keeps current, Please, don't force us to wait too long for updates

Ha ha! Guess I'll have to get into more embarrassing situations to turn into fun for this one then. 

10 hours ago, Wysteria said:

This is really cute, it has a great balance of sweetness and humiliation

? Thank you! 

7 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Short and sweet. She should say yes 

I'm thinking of ways to continue actually.  X3