LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My B/f Just Told Me...

Hi, I'm new here cause my boyfriend(moneky2323) just told me about this. We have been together for almost 2 years. He was scared I was going to break up with him over it but I love him and there fore plan on just getting use to it because it is a part of who he is. I don't know what else to say yet. So ya... Byes

Welcome to the site! I applaud you for your open mindedness! This is one of the more unusual fetishes, and many before you have been much less accepting of it. I hope you can begin to understand what makes your BF tick, and that the two of you can work to please one another in things outside of just diapers.

Hi monkeysgirl - I also applaud you for being accepting of this and joining the boards. I know it must have taken a lot of courage for your bf to come out, but being open like this could only make things better between you guys. I know for a fact that if I could have been open about my ab/dl side with my ex, it would have shed a whole new light on the relationship, and would have brought me one hundred times the happiness. It's no fun keeping things to yourself all the time.

Welcome. And congratulations for showing a openmindedness not often seen. And for him to with hold that information for 2 years into your relationship and then tell you was courageous. Sounds as though you may have a lasting relationship there. Remain openminded for both of you. Have an open dialog and don't be afraid to talk about anything. Best of luck, and may both of you have fun.

Hi and Welcome to the boards. Personally I think it is great for you to be openminded about this. It wasn't too long ago my bf told me the same thing. He gave me the link for here and I joined. He was very scared to tell me. After we got done talking I offered to go get him some diapers and while I was at it I decided I would try some too. I found I too like wearing the didapers and am discovering a side of myself I didnt know about. Like the others who have posted here, I agree, keep your mind open and the communications open. You have a good relationship from the sounds of it. If you want to talk feel free to email or pm me or come to the chatroom. hope to see you there.

Shadow

Guest John_Q_Sample

Hey, good for you for being accepting and open to experiment. Please realize how much this guy most love and trust you...

Before I met my girl, I had told only a few people- never someone I was dating, never anybody whose relationship was not expendable... Why??? For fear of rejection and worse, them possibly spreading the truth of my embarrassing little fetish to all that know me.

I opened up to my significant other as we plan on spending our lives together and I didn't want to live a lie... but it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, leaving myself open and vulnerable.

Just figured I would share this so that I could stress how honest and true this guy is being with you despite everything else. Diapers and all, your a lucky girl to have a guy who feels he can be so open with you. And even cooler for being accepting. Isn't that what relationships are about, sharing. :D

Hi, I'm new here cause my boyfriend(moneky2323) just told me about this. We have been together for almost 2 years. He was scared I was going to break up with him over it but I love him and there fore plan on just getting use to it because it is a part of who he is. I don't know what else to say yet. So ya... Byes

Welcome monkey's girl, do you have a tail?

Hi,

Welcome to the Community and Site. Thank you for accepting the fact that each of us is still a baby inside our adult bodies. May both of you enjoy a long life together and share in this and other likes/activities. O:-) :doctor:

Babydoc