LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have never seen a proven answer to this question that has risen up over many many years in many many forums. A lot of people say it is possible and they have done it and on the other side a lot of people say it is not possible even after 10 years of trying they still have some control.

Either one group of people is lying OR it depends and some people can while tohers can not. Until I see it proven I will not say "It can or it can't" but rather if you honestly want to try and are ready for any outcome, go for it. Make sure you research it and make sure you and especially him, are ready for any outcome. If you are hesitant, don't try it.

I have never seen a proven answer to this question that has risen up over many many years in many many forums. A lot of people say it is possible and they have done it and on the other side a lot of people say it is not possible even after 10 years of trying they still have some control.

Either one group of people is lying OR it depends and some people can while tohers can not. Until I see it proven I will not say "It can or it can't" but rather if you honestly want to try and are ready for any outcome, go for it. Make sure you research it and make sure you and especially him, are ready for any outcome. If you are hesitant, don't try it.

thank you for the advice! that was very helpful to us. we appriciate it so much! thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From my understanding it is difficult to do and once its done its hard to reverse, specially if you do hypnosis. Before you even consider doing such a thing there are a few questions you should ask yourself and your lil one. Is this what i really want? Because once you start this its gonna be a long road and this means you will be diapered 24/7 which may seem fun at a glance, just not forever. First try being diaperd 24/7 for months on end and simply tell your lil one never to restrain when using. If your already at that point and want a complete lack of controll then by all means if its what you want your welcome to try. It is a long difficult road to travel, if you choose to do so. Good luck.

I don't know if it is this board or another, but there is a long post somewhere about a guy who was able to convince a urologist to give him botox injections for his "bladder spasms" and it produced a temporary incontinence that lasted like 6 months. It makes sense so I guess it could be done. Also hearing stories of how others became incontinent - ie. a board to the spinal cord, car wrecks, brain damage, and many many other ways it shouldn't be hard to do this. But the question that always gets asked is : WHY? I mean I can see it in fantasy. I even went 24/7 for 4 months, but towards the end I loved being able to control when I peed my diapers so I could take the time to really enjoy it. As far as un-potty training by going 24/7 and hypnosis tapes - it works temporarily and you have to really want it. Then when you don't want it, the hypnosis tapes have an easy out and you won't be incontinent anymore. So aside from medical things I don't see it working. Why lose the choice? Isn't it better to be free than a slave?

SDB

Personally, if I wear for extended periods it becomes easier to wet. I get to a point that I can just let it flow without really thinking about it. This does present a problem when I'm not diapered afterwords. I kind of have to remind myself to hold it.

Being un-pottytrained isn’t the same as incontinent. The body is designed to require conscious control of the elimination functions. And just like all our muscles, we need to develop and learn how to control them as we grow. Potty training is really just getting a child to realize that they can control themselves and to do so. As they learn how to do so it becomes automatic.

It’s the same as walking. At first, you were not coordinated nor had the muscle to hold yourself upright. But one you learned how and developed the muscle tone, it became second nature.

I know that people have suffered and injury that can cause them to be unable to walk but I don’t know of any case where someone ‘untaught’ themselves or ‘forgot’ how to walk. You could not walk so that you no longer have the muscle tone but you know how to walk. But that is the same as an injury only you allowed yourself to be that way.

Hypnosis can do many things but it is very, very, very dangerous to use. There is NO benign use for hypnotism and it WILL mess up other areas of your life. No psych knows how the mind works or what does what. Yet they will mess around with hypnosis. Would you let someone ‘fix’ your car if they didn’t know how it worked yet had a full set of tools? Would you let them ‘trick out’ your car?

I think that those who find it easy to wet after wearing a diaper for a while have simply just setup another automatic function that allows the body to just go. It isn't un-potty traing, but training in another way. And if/when they wanted to reverse it, they could with a little bit of work.

So, can someone make themselvs be able to just 'go'. I think so. But they are still 'in controll' if you know what I mean.