LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Giving up all Adult Cleaning Accessories - All Baby products

A few years ago I  gave up all of my adult products.  Gone were the shampoo, soap, lotion and powder.  

They wer replaced with baby oil, bay lotion, baby powder, baby bottles

This has become one of the best exhilarating moves that happened.

other done the same.

1 hour ago, herb330 said:

A few years ago I  gave up all of my adult products.  Gone were the shampoo, soap, lotion and powder.  

They wer replaced with baby oil, bay lotion, baby powder, baby bottles

This has become one of the best exhilarating moves that happened.

other done the same.

Baby bottles are a must, especially big ones. You gotta have a baby bottle!?????

Good idea! My Husband has me not shower or bathe any more. I shave my face and head daily and wipe under arms (lasered smooth) a couple of times a week, but no shower, bath, or cleaning diaper area. My Husband likes me ripe like a child all the time.

I so wish I could do this!  My hair just does not get along with baby hair products, which is kind of funny.  I was also told if all else fails, use baby shampoo to fix up hair, but who knew?

I do love the soaps and powders, and my skin especially loves how gentle baby lotions are (goodbye excema!)  We also use Dreft on my little clothes to make them smell just right.

I use Johnson’s baby wash, Johnson’s baby shampoo,  Johnson’s baby lotion and baby powder scented deodorant every day. All of my laundry is done with baby detergent. To add to all that, I use Scentsy Newborn Nursery scent bars in my house. It has been this way for years. My life smells like a baby and my house smells like a nursery. I love it!

Yeah I pretty much stopped using adult body washes and went to baby body wash. More for the reason since I l've gone 24/7 for medical reasons. Wanted something softer on the skin and plus who doesn't enjoy that smell?

On 10/7/2020 at 9:34 AM, hungsmall said:

Good idea! My Husband has me not shower or bathe any more. I shave my face and head daily and wipe under arms (lasered smooth) a couple of times a week, but no shower, bath, or cleaning diaper area. My Husband likes me ripe like a child all the time.

Not to be rude but I have never ever heard of children not being bathed or having their diaper area cleaned (except in cases of abuse) and have never encountered a child I would call "ripe" beyond being dirty and sweaty after playing outside on a hot day (again, cases of abuse/neglect being a rare exception). If anything, I'd say more people than not have fond childhood memories of bathtime. I'm curious as to how he came to associate not bathing with being child-like. (And, tbh, curious if you actually go out in public smelling like that...)