LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northern NSW / Southern QLD - a long shot

sparklezBear

I'm going for the long shot, looking for my forever snuggle partner. And I'm not going to stop looking until I've found her/him/them.

At least here on DD, you may have me at a disadvantage, with much of my thoughts, aims and achievements posted. To recap and summarise, I’m a 41yo woman, a full-time DL, casual little and probably a switch. Nappies are pretty well non-sexual, instead giving me a calm serenity from anxiety that nothing else has ever come close to. 

Currently I’m padded in some form or other 24/7 and working towards nappy dependence although this is tricky with my profession. So far, I have successfully become a bedwetter which is incredibly amazing, and I have real accidents on occasion.

I’m generally attracted to feminine people, but not always. The best description I have is mostly lesbian, a bit pan. There are still no hard and fast rules other than being in a somewhat similar age bracket. It's frustrating to not have a type, but I'll know more or less straight away if there's some attraction or not.

In case you're trans-exclusionary, I'm a MTF from many years ago. I am complete and live stealthily without knowledge of others. I look, sound and live authentically female, and people including close friends don't know unless I've told them. It's just something that isn't really important any more.

Lastly, I’m a very strong and independent woman, and I stand up for myself. I play for keeps and own every inch of my being.

If I sound vaguely like someone you might be open to meet, don't be shy, say hello. I don't bite :). 

• 11 months later...

Hi sparklezBear

I'm 44yo male DL from the central gold coast area. I wear when I feel like it and am also possibly a bit little/furry as well but only with my diaper and onesie choices, not really into any of the other AB stuff myself.

I haven't been on this site for a long time so missed this when you posted it. Would be nice to meet another DL in the same age group that's localish, not sure how far south of the QLD boarder you are.

Anyway if you fancy being friends drop me line and we can chat.

• 6 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, nappies4me said:

Hi sparklezBear

I'm 44yo male DL from the central gold coast area. I wear when I feel like it and am also possibly a bit little/furry as well but only with my diaper and onesie choices, not really into any of the other AB stuff myself.

I haven't been on this site for a long time so missed this when you posted it. Would be nice to meet another DL in the same age group that's localish, not sure how far south of the QLD boarder you are.

Anyway if you fancy being friends drop me line and we can chat.

hi widdlebaby here I’m on south side of Brisbane not to far away love to talk and maybe catch up cheers