LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skara

Help me develop the story by submitting commands. If there's more than one request, I'll select the one I want to try out most. The story will then move on with the help of your contribution. Don't be afraid to get creative!

Your girlfriend's sitting on the bed with you standing up a few feet away. Her long brown hair curls down her bare chest, and her undies hug her tight. You can see a little muffin top, it's cute. She eyes you expectantly, awaiting your next move. There's a problem though, one she doesn't know about yet.

Beneath your jeans, hugging your crotch securely, is a secret. You've been wearing diapers for three weeks now at the request of your doctor who noticed some mild damage to your pelvic nerves. I guess you could have chosen to wear something else, like a catheter, but you decided to go with the option that looked like it took a little less work. Plus, the prospect of having a tube going up your you know what sounded terrifying frankly.

What will you try to do now?

I’d try to go in “reverse play” with the headache excuse. I can’t allow her to find out about the sort of underwear I have on, especially since I’m not totally sure to be dry.

Sorry, dear girlfriend, not today!

• Like 1

I'd say that I'm sorry I've been distant and I know she's been missing me but that I've been dealing with something really difficult and we need to talk.... Then I probably start crying ??

• Like 1
On 9/25/2020 at 12:47 PM, Bonsai said:

I’d try to go in “reverse play” with the headache excuse. I can’t allow her to find out about the sort of underwear I have on, especially since I’m not totally sure to be dry.

Sorry, dear girlfriend, not today!

A few ideas come to mind, including telling her that you've been struggling with a few accidents here and there. Could doing that end an already brief relationship? You would love to tell her soon, but decide to go with a harmless lie for tonight. What could go wrong?

You let out a tired sigh, which you hope was convincing enough, before sitting down beside her on the bed. You close your eyes and nurse your head for a moment before speaking.

"I'd really like to, you know, but I just feel terrible today, it's all radiating out from--"

"Oh that's okay, we can go right to sleep if you'd like," She cooed. Her smile's warm and inviting. "There's always tomorrow."

"Mhm."

"Undress. You're not going to sleep in jeans are you?"

You freeze. What are you going to do now? You wish you could tell her to put on a blindfold for a moment. You have to think of something smooth, and quick.

"Mmm," You nod finally, looking towards the bathroom. "Just going to go to the bathroom quick."

With the bathroom door closed behind you, you're afforded a few more moments to think. What now?

You take down your jeans and lift off your shirt, revealing your slightly soggy underwear. When did that happen? You only changed into a fresh one a few hours before. How you wish you would have worn some underwear over top today. But, your few pairs were all in the wash. 

Anxiety begins to bubble up in the centre of your chest. As if on cue, you feel something warm and look down to see your diaper going yellow in the sudden gush of pee. The flow stops pretty quickly and to your surprise it looks like you didn't go very much. Are you dehydrated?

You sit down on the floor for a moment in just your diaper and think nervously, feeling trapped between bad and worse options. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Come out to your girlfriend as you can’t hide it anymore

This.

4 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Come out to your girlfriend as you can’t hide it anymore

That would be the “clean” option a good boy would choose. I would also probably prefer that one.

Alternatively, devil’s lawyer option would be to not wear a diaper, wake up earlier than her and then, in case of a wet awakening, set things up so that it would  look like as if she did pee the bed.

If I was this situation I would try and tell her I don't feel so good or not feeling up to it and then confront her the next day with what I'm going through so I have time to prepare myself to explain my issues not being able to stay dry. If she would get scared for my health I would explain the details the doctor told me and just hope for her best reaction.  If she would recommend a catheter or more discreet protection I would be like hell no I'm not wearing anything so uncomfortable and I need stronger protection. ?

8 hours ago, Bonsai said:

That would be the “clean” option a good boy would choose. I would also probably prefer that one.

Alternatively, devil’s lawyer option would be to not wear a diaper, wake up earlier than her and then, in case of a wet awakening, set things up so that it would  look like as if she did pee the bed.

You'd love to tell her you need a diaper, but you're scared. Really scared of how she would react. There's got to be something you can do. Then it hits you. You'll wrap your diaper up in your shirt in the bathroom for the morning, and risk a single sleep diaper-free. You figure you are a little dehydrated, after all. Could it work? It's possible. You realize you've already spent all the time you could in the bathroom thinking about this. Any longer and it would come across as weird.

Against your better judgement, you stand up and slide your diaper down. It makes a dull plopping sound on the cool tile floor. Immediately you have second thoughts. This is stupid--she's going to find out when the bed's soaked in the morning. Unless I pin the accident on her. You imagine her now looking at you very skeptically. Could you really convince her she's bedwetting? You doubt it, but you figure you might have to try as a backup.

A much more sober, mature thought enters your mind. Why not just like, you know, say you're feeling really sick and need to go home now? Maybe by tomorrow you can muster up the courage to tell her what's really going on. That's the least crazy thought you've had all day, but you push it out of your head due to nerves.

It occurs to you to slide up your diap again quick and try to push out any remaining pee. Better safe than sorry. Once that's done you make your way out into the bedroom again. The lights are already off, and Isabelle's in bed. You crawl in bed beside her, and get comfortable.

"Night," she whispers.

"Night."

You lie awake for a while thinking and feeling stupid for not just being honest. How bad could it be, telling a new partner you need diapers? Apparently pretty bad if it was worth all of this trouble. You try to stay awake all night to avoid accidents, and begin to worry if you've already had pee-pees beside her and not made a big enough wet patch to feel it. Eventually you see the sun's rising and feel like Isabelle's stirring. You must have passed out at some point. Are you wet? You reach down and feel. To your surprise, your dry--well mostly. You feel a wet patch below your butt, though it's pretty small. 

"You up?"

"Yep," you yawn and stretch, feeling pretty relieved. 

"You hungry yet? Or just wanna stay in bed for a bit longer?" she asked.

"Not hungry really, but I'm super thirsty."

"I'll grab you a water from the bathroom," she sat up and made her way to the other side of the room. You couldn't help but admire her near-naked form. You feel some jealousy rise for a moment at the sight of her dry underwear. If only you could be like that, too. Then it occurred to you. Your diaper's still in the bathroom. Did you remember to wrap it up? You're not sure.

She's closed the door. After a few tense minutes, she returns with your water and lays down.

"Thanks, Isabelle."

She nods and yawns before closing her eyes.

After downing the water you slide over to the bathroom nimbly and close the door. You slide your chilly diaper back up and immediately feel the relief of knowing you're protected again--if only you'd thought to pack a spare one before you went out last night. Sometimes things just happen, you didn't think you'd be sleeping in a new bed last night.

As you put your clothes on, you hear the sound of one of your diaper's four tabs failing. You assess the damage. The front panel's pretty torn, but you figure it'll survive another hour.

You leave the bathroom again to see Isabelle sliding into a skirt. 

"Something's came up, I could really use your help today--" She said while quickly buttoning up her shirt.

"Oh yeah?"

"My mother's family is in town to visit. This might be the only time I get to see my mum for a few months."

"Oh."

I watch on as she puts her hair into a ponytail quickly, facing away from me. "I really really don't like being around my mother's father, and it would mean a lot if you were there with me today."

What will you say?

It must be important for her so I would agree but mention I would mention like YourFNF that I need some fresh clothes first.
I would also pack in someway some more diapers in like a backpack and bags I can throw the used ones in. Maybe put on some cologne if that would help ease the smell of used diapers. I don't think I would confront her about my problem just yet but maybe after they were alone again.

6 hours ago, Mugi said:

It must be important for her so I would agree but mention I would mention like YourFNF that I need some fresh clothes first.
I would also pack in someway some more diapers in like a backpack and bags I can throw the used ones in. Maybe put on some cologne if that would help ease the smell of used diapers. I don't think I would confront her about my problem just yet but maybe after they were alone again.

"Sure, I'll come with," you reply. "But, I should run home quick and get a change of clothes," you add smoothly.

"Well, we have to leave soon, they want to meet us at the annual pumpkin festival in an hour. The town's a thirty minute drive from here." 

It occurs to you then that your place is a thirty minute drive in the opposite direction.

"I can be just a little late. I don't want to wear the same outfit I wore yesterday."

"Only this one time you might have to," she turned to the mirror and put on a little eyeliner.

"Alright," you say, unsure how to counter. You head to the bathroom in order to try peeing in the toilet, but hesitate. Can this diaper handle being unfastened again? You doubt it, and slide your jeans back up again. As you do up the button on your jeans, you feel a small warm spurt in your underwear.

"To the pumpkinfest!" she exclaims.

"Should be a fun day," you reply.

Ten minutes later, and you're on the road with Isabelle. You agree to a small coffee while at a drive-thru. You couldn't help it, you were getting really thirsty. Immediately you begin to regret it as it enters your diaper.

You fidget around in the passenger seat of the car anxiously, not sure what your plan is any longer. You feel another sudden spurt of wetness. It's not like yesterday's awful diaper will be able to hold out forever. Plus, you worry that by now it's starting to reek a little. While stuck in traffic, you lift up your butt for a covert diaper check, trying to feel how damp it is. Could it be--you feel the seat below you; it's slightly wet.

Maybe she wouldn't see the wet spot? You try to calm yourself down, but are on the verge of panicking. A small torrent of dribbles leaves you as you sit back down and loosen up. You had to say something. There's no way you could spend an entire day like this. Why didn't you just tell her you needed diapers like your better judgement recommended yesterday? 

"Isabelle--I'm sorry, but"

"What's up?" She says in a chipper way.

"I had an accident--just now. I went pee. I should have told you yesterday I'm--"

"Huh?" She looked over at your seat and then up at you.

"Really? You--" she reached over an felt beneath my butt and the seat. "I can't believe it, what's wrong with you? That explains the smell--eugh..."

You stare at your feet in silence.

"Well it looks like we need to get you into a clean diaper or something," she sighed and pulled into the next plaza. 

"I should have told you yesterday that I have accidents a lot--it's normal for me, I just didn't know what you'd think--"

"I thought something was up," She said sympathetically. "I'm sorry if I yelled at you. So you're in diapers?" 

"It's why I just wanted to go to sleep last night. I hoped I'd stay dry through the night, and I mostly did--just peed a little spot beneath me." You say quietly.

"You still wanted to come with me and keep me company, despite being in a days-old soggy diaper? I'm kind of impressed. But we need to get to the event, with you in a clean diaper. I'll just run into that drugstore over there and see what they have."

Isabelle stepped out of the car and was about to close the door before she leaned in as if to say something. "Next time you're having a problem, just be honest. I don't bite, really." She teased.

After ten minutes of waiting, worrying whether you were damaging her car seat more and more with each passing minute, she returned with a plain pair of clean shorts and a pack of diapers. 

"In the backseat, I need to clean you up quick. We're parked in a pretty quiet spot, no one's gonna see."

"I can change myself."

"It'll be quicker if I just do it--come on."

You get situated in the backseat and let Isabelle go about the work of cleaning you up.

"How long have you been wearing this dirty diaper?! Yuck..."

Before long you're fastened into something clean. You feel relieved, and not just because the pee you released just now was comfortably and conveniently contained. With a pair of dry shorts over top, once again no one has to know you're in diapers for a while. Well, except for Isabelle. But she had to find out sooner or later, you figure.

"We'll just keep this pack of your underwear at my house, in case you forget to pack some again--I've got you covered," She said optimistically.

"Thanks--you're handling this really well. A lot better than I am."

"Having to tell your girlfriend you have toilet problems is pretty tough. I've never had to deal with that, so. I'd imagine I'd be scared too, if I had to tell my other half I was leaking sporadically."

"Yeah pretty much," you smile.

"Don't stress about it. I'm not judging you."

For a while you and Isabelle drive in comfortable silence. Then she speaks up.

"Want to grab another coffee?"

"It'll go straight to my bladder,"

"That's alright, you have diapers for that," She shrugged.

"Sure, I could go for another," you reply.

That night you're sleeping beside Isabelle again for another night. You both were pretty tired after a day out, Isabelle even put you to bed in a slightly soggy diaper rather than offer to change you. She did insist on helping you change a second time. She even went as far as helping lift you up onto the pull-out changing table built into the bathroom stall wall. You wonder if she's always been this motherly and it's only something you've learned about her now.

You're having a hard time falling asleep, and wonder if everything's good with Isabelle. You notice she's been kicking a bit and shuddering, like she's having a nightmare.

What do you do now?

1 hour ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Cuddle her.

Whisper soft words to her ear, something like: “Relax and let go all worries. Breathe, slowly and deeply. I’m here to take care of you, no matter what. You’re in a safe space, nothing bad can reach you here.”

• Like 1

I would gently wake her up from the nightmare. tell her she was having a nightmare and something that might help her sleep relaxed would be me cuddling her so I rest my head on hear shoulder and cuddle with her close so she could feel my diaper. Sometime during the night maybe I start unconsciously start sucking my thumb which she notices when she wakes up before me in the morning.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:41 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

Cuddle her.  But don’t let go of her even if she needs to pee.  Hopefully she’ll wet the bed.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:28 PM, Bonsai said:

Whisper soft words to her ear, something like: “Relax and let go all worries. Breathe, slowly and deeply. I’m here to take care of you, no matter what. You’re in a safe space, nothing bad can reach you here.”

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'd definitely go with cuddling her and comforting.

16 hours ago, Mugi said:

I would gently wake her up from the nightmare. tell her she was having a nightmare and something that might help her sleep relaxed would be me cuddling her so I rest my head on hear shoulder and cuddle with her close so she could feel my diaper. Sometime during the night maybe I start unconsciously start sucking my thumb which she notices when she wakes up before me in the morning.

You suddenly feel an overwhelming desire to cuddle her wash over you. Maybe with a little support, the dream world would get a little less scary. If things don't seem to be getting any better, you figure you'll just wake her up instead.

You pull her in close and snuggle her. She continues to shake and shiver, you aren't waking her up, that's for sure.

"It's okay, I'm here for you--you're safe, it's only a dream," You whisper to her gently.

It looks like it's working. She's starting to feel less tense.

You feel something warm, and figure it's just you wetting slightly. Nothing out of the ordinary. You wonder if Isabelle can feel it too. 

"Imagine you're having a nice, warm bath," you continue. "There's bubbles, and candles, and--other nice stuff and, you're on vacation."

Isabelle lets out a moan and begins to squirm more. What now?

"Uh, there's a toilet and a sink and tile floor," you whisper. Guess you were running out of ideas. You've never tried to snuggle-whisper someone out of a nightmare before--assuming that's what it is.

Isabelle begins to calm down again, you can feel the tension leaving her body. Then, you feel something really warm. That's not you peeing, is it? It begins to puddle around your thighs. You really hope it isn't you this time...

"Isabelle? Are you alright? Wake up--" You begin to shake her gently.

"What is it... What is it?" she whispers dreamily before turning to look at you. Her eyes widen. "Hey--did you wet the bed?! I feel really warm, what the hell did you d--" She threw the blankets off and sat up quickly in order to scoot off the bed.

Checking your own underwear, it feels like they are still pretty dry. You didn't leak, you don't think.

Isabelle turns on the bedside lamp, and you see her sodden panties, along with the large wet patch between the two of you. 

"I think you peed," you begin carefully. "What were you dreaming about? I tried to comfort you without waking you up, you were shaking so much."

"I wasn't dreaming about anything," she said meekly. "I can't believe I did this to you--I'm so sorry. Gross, I can't believe--what are the odds? This doesn't ever happen to me."

"It happens to a lot of people once or twice in their lives," you say, trying not to make her feel bad. "It'll probably never happen again, you were in some kind of strange dream state, like shaking a lot."

"I can't believe..." she trails off. You watch as Isabelle stands silently, probably feeling chilly now from being covered in her own pee. She looks like she's on the verge of tears but managing to keep her composure pretty well.

"Want me to get some new sheets on the bed and put a towel underneath the wet spot until the morning? Don't worry, let's just forget this."

Isabelle nods. You get to work cleaning up the area when a thought occurs to you. Should she wear a diaper with you for the rest of the night? You're not sure you want to risk bringing that up right now, how would she react? Probably badly. Is it worth it? Chances are, she's not going to have another freak incident like this again.

After you've gotten the bed situation in order, Isabelle emerges from the bathroom in clean underwear after a quick shower.

"All set for bed? I'm ready to collapse," you say before starting to crawl in.

"Want help sliding into a fresh diaper?" Isabelle asks.

"Well, sure if you want to change me quick," you reply.

You watch as she gets your new diaper ready and undoes your old one. As Isabelle cleans you, you wonder if you should offer to help her into a diaper for the night.

I would offer trying to be as dimplomatic as possible. "You know as much as it sucks having to wear one of these it does give me some peace of mind. Would it help if I shared one? Totally up to you."

If this is really the first time she wets the bed as an adult, it’s probably better for her self esteem to avoid hinting that further accidents might  happen. Let’s go with the “one time fluke” theory.

Did something happen between her and her mother’s father? Seems like seeing him has caused her some distress. Either way, I think he should ask to put a diaper on her but she would decline the offer.