LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smarty pants to baby pants (private for @nastya_diapee2.0)

Snowmom55

"It was so good. So childish, of course Mommy will change your diaper, come to me." cooed with April and shove babe in binky mouth.

I hug the baby and lift her off the floor and lay her on the changing table.

I take off the soaked diaper from April's and throw it away, then with wet wipes, licking and tickling April's chin, pubis and ass with urine.

"Look baby. It's snowing here." cooed me and generously sprinkle baby powder.

Finally, the last thing I do is put a fresh diaper on the baby, securing it to April's thighs.

"Well baby, aren't you comfortable now?" I spit stroking the diapered ass baby's.

"It's too early. You still have half a day in college. Now you take a nap, then go to a couple of classes and then they take you home," I said and pulled out a pretty pink baby's pajamasSD_04_T86_4008S_A1_X_EC_90.jpeg.36cf85d871f2e28f5d93e025c9fd9f58.jpeg

I tuck the baby's arms and legs into her pajamas and zip up to the chin and hook the retainer so that the lock does not open, I put mittens on April's hands71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg, now they can’t do anything, neither grab anything nor hit.

After that, I take the baby by the hand and lead her to the waiting crib d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpgand help her get inside.

"This is a day nap-tame for you. I read a book to you so that you fall asleep, and you suck binky and fall asleep" with a cooed me smile, covering April with a blanket and putting a pacifier in her mouth9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg

April was too drained to fight back she half listed to the woman speaking just wanting to go home to her real mommy, feeling so little and scared. April waddled in her new attire over to the crib before being placed in it. Once the deen started reading April passed out and was soon dreaming but her dreams soon became a nightmare as she was standing in class she felt her self shrink til she was the size of a newborn. The class laughed at the newborn in only a diaper and soon a soaked and stinky one at that!

I'm turned on mobile over crib and soft soothing music starts playing.
"This will help babygirly have good dreams," I cooed and lightly stroke her on cheek and looking as April falls asleep looking at the mobile.
I'm turn on the baby monitorHOT-wireless-Baby-Monitor-2-0inch-LCD-Intercom-IR-Night-vision-Lullabies-Temperature-monitoring-VOX-system.thumb.jpg.8984e0cc54518f099eaa8f3f2eb5bed9.jpg, draw the curtains and leave the nursery.

For a couple of hours I listen to baby-monitor's sniffing.

Tiffany comes into my office. Best Friend April's. She is looking for her and she was informed that April was called to me.

I tell Tiffany that April isn't here. There is only babygirl here. She doesn't understand me. I'm gently take her hand and lead her to the nursery, and bring her to the crib.
"Meet Tiffany's babygirly's." - I say. Tiffany looks with a mix of shock and admiration, at April in baby clothes, sleeping in the crib and suck paci.

"April... or you baby-Api now?" say Tif with smile.

April just barely waking up sucking on her pacifier laying on her back in her crib looks up and is shocked to see Tiffany but also smell and feel that her diaper is not only wet but also very messy. April can only cry in front of her best friend who now looks about 18 years older than herself!

Tiffany sees that April burst into tears and leans over crib, and takes April in her arms, under the bottom and resting baby's head on her shoulder, begins to shake slightly and purr soothing words.
"It's okay babygirl. Aunt Tiffy will never hurt you." cooed Tiffany, and then turns to me, continuing to swing April in her arms, she has already calmed down and did not cry - "I saw how my mother's sister treated her baby like that. I had to sit with him all day and I know different tricks. Funny that it worked for baby-Api too. Oh, she's have dirty diapee."

Anastasia:  I'm stand not far away and watch a very cute scene, with a smile. I nodded in satisfaction when she calmed April's tantrum well and told her, "I need a babysitter for my babygirly, to look after her in class and when I'm busy. I suggest you be Tiffany's babysitter's. I want to watch you change babygirly's diapers."

Tiffania beamed with joy: "It is an honor for me to be the babysitter's of such a cute little girl. I will gladly change her diaper." she said and tickling April's chin, carries her to the changing table.

April couldn't believe how little and babyish she felt right in front of her friend laying in her crib like that and at that moment is when she truly noticed how much more developed her friend was than flat chested baby April sitting in her very full diaper and baby clothes staring up at the big bust coming towards her. Being held by Tiffany was a very calming feeling and April sucked her pacifier more rhythmically calming her down as she was laid on the changing table.

Anastasia: I step back a little and watch the process.

Tiffany unzips the onesie and peels off the velcro diaper's, carefully removes the used diaper and throws it away.
Taking out wet wipes, she grabs April's by the ankles and wipes dirt and urine off her ass, and then her pubis. April started to feel embarrassed and cry when Tiffany touched her privat parts.

Tiffany: "That's what I learned when I sat with the baby." and blew raspberries on April's naked belly.
"When babies are anxious they need to be distracted. I love this way."

She then takes out the baby's powder and sprinkles it generously on April and deftly secures a fresh diaper.

"Here your baby is clean and sweet smelling again." - cooed Tiffany buttoning up her onesie and picking it up gently tickled April's chin, like a real baby.

Anastasia: I clap my hands. "You did a perfect job. You will be a wonderful babysitter's. Baby, thank aunty Tiffy for making you fresh and give her a baby's drolling kiss on the cheek."

Tiffany pulls paci out of April's mouth and turns her cheek and waits ...