LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smarty pants to baby pants (private for @nastya_diapee2.0)

Snowmom55

April was only 17 when she got accepted to her dream college. April is short, beautiful, smart, and unfortunately for her very vary full of her self. The goals were set high for the 17 year old entering the prestigious college, which April her self knew she'd never have to study or really apply her self because everything had came so easy to her before. After 2 months of more partying than participating in classes she was summoned to the Dean's office for a chat about her horrible grades and attendance.

I am a 35 year old Eiko Montogonery. I am a Head dean of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations reforms. 

I have in mind one student from third course, who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 17-year-old April.

I sat in my chair and waited for April to enter my office. and turned to her on the armchair.

"April I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to April in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.195f42da39c8f5b11e431efadb0f479f--nursery-room-kids-bedroom.jpg.bc2b8175a550df5b1ce2928010958a70.jpg

April was nervous from the getgo but stared in disbelief at the nursery or anything her deen was saying! 

"You...you have to be joking! I... I'll do much better you can't be serious about this I'm 17, not an infant! Hell I'm a genius!" The tiny 17 year old said standing up stomping her foot before turning toward the door. 

"I'm not going to sit here listening to this nonsense!"

“I'm know, what with your will be problems...” I sighed.

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked April by the arm and laid her on my knees with ass to the top.

I lifted April's grey college skirt and started spanked her bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, its bottom turned bright pink. She sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse .." I hissed threateningly.

April couldn't comprehend she was getting a spanking, not only at her age but by whom and where. She sobbed feeling like such a tiny helpless little girl, almost like she was a toddler again. April feared more punishment but her pride that had helped her stand up for herself especially when she was treated like a child wouldn't let her step down yet!

Still crying and bent over the deens lap she refused. "I'm not. A. Fucking. Baby!!!" She yelled back!

"So it wasn't enough for you. Well, then I will spank you 30 more times and in addition wash your mouth with soap, to wash these nasty words out of your mouth." I said sternly and spanking April's ass again.
  When I finished, both April's cheeks were crimson and very hot.

"Now apologize to me. Say: "I'm Sorry. I'm a good babygirl. "NOW and maybe I won't wash your mouth."

April was crying at the top of her lungs like a baby, her throat was getting horse, and she was shaking. But she did manage to squeak out in between sobs. "I'm...sorry...I'll...be...a...good...ba...girl." April couldn't bring her self to say baby girl. She's a big girl, a teenager...or at least she kept telling herself that.

"Okay. Enough for the first time." I say and release April from my laps

"I will put you in diapers and you will wear the clothes that I give you. And now for the last time I’m talking. I’m taking off all clothes. This means ALL including underwear and sit down on the table or your very very will be sorry about it else don't do it..m" - I speak sternly and coldly and meaningfully clap my hand on the surface of the changing table covered with a cute baby pink oilcloths1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg

April looked at the woman looming over her with fear, stripped of her pride she cried taking off the stuffed bra, sexy underwear, and school uniform. She slowly trudged up to the changing table then looked back up at the woman. April needed help up to the top of the table but wasn't sure how to ask so she just put her arms up as her last bit of pride faded away.

I watched as Aprili blush, while taking off her clothes. She hesitated a little while, taking off her panties. She looked at me questioningly.
"Oh, my babygirly is too small to get on the changing table? Mommy will help your." cooed me.

I grab the baby by the armpits and lay her on her back on the changing table. "Lie down for now. Mommy needs to clean up nursery."

I took a small trash bag from the shelf and collected all of April's clothes from the floor, including her high socks and shoes.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"Say goodbye to this adult clothes, babygirly. Now you will have a new baby's wardrobe." I said with a smile. I get out of the closet and show April a cute onesie.Little-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg "This is your new college uniform."

I went to April lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dress my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice that speak with the little infants and gently tickled her chin, and put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in her mouth.

"This paci should always be in your mouth, until I allow it to be removed, if I find out that you pulled it out without demand, then I will glue it to your lips with glue. I think it’s unlikely you will want this." I'm say.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder.baby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg

"Baby ready for her first diaper?" I purred. 

I pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise April's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. April smell, like baby now.

April is to embarrassed, frightened, and emotionally drained to move. She almost quivers at the touch of the deen turned mommy. Once she's diapered up tight though she feels a sense of safety and soothing much like with her pacifier. 

Even still she stares up at the deen with a worried look on her face.

April mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to April in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed.

I do not pay attention to April's silly objections through her paci and get the rest of the baby clothes.

First of all I put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading her hair, which she had previously shown to her and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put on a very short pink tutu. 

"You are very cute in it, babygirly." cooed me.

"Okay. Now that you're dressed, babygirly. It's time to feed you." cooed me and take April to the highchair'sadult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg, which was waiting for her.

I put the babygirly in there and attached her with a tray.

"Let's see what my baby will eat." and put on the tray before April, jars with baby food "Gerber" and baby bottle with warm milk.15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpgisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"Here. This is your new babygirly diet." - cooed me, tied plastic bib in April's neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

April squirmed in her high chair, not only did she not want baby food but she had been on a strict diet tto keep her athletic shape up. She knew on the first nasty taste she'd soon look like a cubby baby on this diet. She ate her baby food trying not to throw up.

"Look babygirly. Here are jars of tense beef and green pea puree. If you are a good baby and eat it well, you will get a dessert with this banana puree, but if you are capricious, I will still feed you, force. But then instead of bananas, you get brussels sprouts puree. Choices" - I said with a smile.

I opened a jar of tense beef and filled the baby's rubber spoon with brown paste and brought it to my lips April.

"Open your mouth, sweetheart. You see the plane is flying. Eat it and don't even think to spit it out." -cooed me.

April opened her mouth and finished each jar of baby food even suckling on the bottle when it was brought to her lips. She let tears stream down her face, the more she ate the more sluggish and tired she became. By the end of the 3rd jar she felt lethargic and sleepy in her chair with a messy face and bib. 

Smiling, I'm feeding April baby food, looked as she open her lips and I'm load to her, full spoon with baby food.
"How well my little babygirly eats." cooed me, continuing to feeding little one girl, baby food.

By the end of the feeding, her face was stained, like a real baby. The cheeks, nose, chin and lips were stained.

I could not resist and took a photo of April's dirty face.
"Look how cute you are." lisped me, showing the baby a photo and then using wet wipes, I'm begin to wipe her dirty face.

April whined seeing the photo, she also saw once again how much she looked like a baby. Her cheeks looked puffy, the stains on her face and bib, her hair in pig tails and even her pouty expression red eyes and all. She wanted to go home, she wanted her real mommy.

"How capricious you are, baby. I think it's time for day nap-time." I said clearing the baby's face - "Calm down and suck binky, sweety girl" I'm say, put in her mouth pacifier. She doesn't know yet that I have added a strong diuretic to the milk. I think she'll ask for a diaper change soon.

I free the baby from the highchair and put her on all fours. "Let's see how you crawl, baby-April. Crawl to the changing table so I can dress you for sleep."
And then I notice that April starts to cry, and her diaper starts to turn yellow and sag from urine.
The diuretic did its job ...

April suckled her pacifier sadly and slowly but keeping a rhythm as she was sat on all fours. Suddenly she felt her diaper become warm, and heavy. She couldn't believe it she just wet her diaper like... like... like a baby! April broke down and cried collapsing on the floor in a heap banging her fists in a fit. She felt defeated and helpless.

"Now baby, I'm want, so that you say in baby's talk: "Mommy. Babygirly did a pee-pee in di-di" and make your voice as thin, as possible. Until you ask me properly, I'm will not change your wet diapee and put your to sleep in it wet diaper and you might get a rash on your ass. Come on. Mommy is listening to you, babygirly." I said and stroked April's head affectionately.