LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Virtual Tea Party

Much of what is there is designed for RLG's and is based around commercial services. Ithink wecould learn fromi this but on our own terms. We would need a Mommy to host it and set the agenda. bearing in mind that many of us are under 8. Where I am from this meant that, in a group setting, any girl under eight, unless she proved to be able to reliably and comfortably go two hours without needing to go potty, would be in diapers and rubber panties. This is set by your play age. and the is (I am a) for girls only. One has to be well-dressed. for a venue, wecould use either a private chat or a club designed for it, which would be the Mommy's responsibility. For "Who am I' a picture of oneself, preferably not identifiable, much like my avatar, I recommend against video and voice chat (I do not use zoom as it is tied too closely to Rd China), but well-dressed in a little girl way. Then a date and time are set and we get the things we need. The google page has a list of food and actvities. A club would be ideal if it had a chat feature or could be used with one, it could at least be a kind of meeting playce to plan

I have Discord, but have not used it. It is obviously enabled since it comes up each time I restart. I got it from Ninite. I was hoping we could use something in-house at DD for the sake of security/pricacy. I was goint to use Discored for non-ABLG things so I would not use if for ABLG as I keep a wall of serparation between the two as best I can