LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beginning.

Mike was short, cute, and secure of himself. At least that was what Rose told everyone when they asked her what had she seen on him. After all, Rose was 6,0’’, curvy, and was on her way to becoming a police officer when they met. On the other hand, Mike was on his way to be a nobody, at least he cooked and cleaned the house. 

Chapter I

“Is everything ready?” asked Rose, she was wearing an elegant black dress that contrasted beautifully with her fair skin.

“All packed and ready,” said Mike. 

It was the night of Rose’s promotion. She was finally becoming a captain, and her loyal husband was proud of her. In honor of the day, he had planned a small trip up north to Rose’s family cabin near a lake. They were ready, but before leaving, Rose told Mike one thing. 

“No drinks. Okay? I don’t want another incident” 

“IT was just one time”

“Four, actually. So no more drinks. It’s my night. Please” she said. 

Mike felt ashamed, it had only been one time. The others were justified accidents. IT was not his fault that every time he drank he had to go to the toilet every twenty minutes or he would burst. It had happened during their second date, it happened again the day they married, and had happened twice in front of Rose’s friends. 

“I promise,” he said resentfully. 

They finally arrived at the hotel where the ceremony was taking place. 

Rose disappeared between the crowd and was having a lot of fun with her colleagues. Mike, on the other hand, was bored. Everyone was drinking, men, women, high ranks of the police department, and even the guards were allowed one drink that night. It did not help when Antonio, Rose’s academy friend began getting closer to her. Mike didn’t like him, he was tall, tanned, a good dancer, and fit. All he was not and Rose seemed to be happy with his presence. 

“Hey little buddy,” said Antonio.

“Hello,” said Mike.

“I must say so, you are one hella lucky boy,” said Antonio and turned to Rose “She is gorgeous” 

“Oh Antonio. You are making me blush” said Rose.

“Thanks,” said Mike, doing his best not to throw a fit at that moment. 

The night kept going and the moment of the promotion was about to arrive. Antonio, Rose, and Rose’s rival, Becca were preparing to give their acceptance speech. Mike, still bored, was sitting at the front table. Rose’s champagne was there, and with the speeches coming up. He knew he would not make it without a drink. 

Just one, he thought, and that’s it. Just one to put me in party mode.

He took the glass and drank. 

The night kept going, and Mike did not stop with one. He kept drinking, and by the time Rose’s speech was up he was having a hard time focusing. Then, a familiar pressure on his bladder told him that he had to run to the nearest bathroom. Mike stood up and left in the middle of her wife’s acceptance speech. 

Rose noticed but kept going as if nothing had happened. 

Mika ran but once he got in the bathroom he saw something he shouldn’t have. Antonio and Becca, who had received their promotions before Rose, were in the men’s bathroom making out and about to do what most men would think to do when they saw Becca. 

“Stop, stop,” said Becca “There’s someone here”

Mike’s bladder was about to burst.

“I-I’m sorry,” said Mike when they turned to see the smaller man “I didn’t mean to”

Becca took her things and left without saying a word. 

“Good one there, little boy. Way to cock block a mate” said Antonio. 

“It wasn’t my…” 

And he felt it. The familiar feeling of warm liquid pouring through his underwear and into the floor. Then, the overwhelming sensation of fear, and finally, the one thing that had to happen every time he had lost control. He began crying in front of the toering and sexy man.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! The first 5 to join my patreon will have a story created just for them. 

https://www.patreon.com/esmeeABDL

This story's second chapter is already on my patreon,, and stay tuned in here for more of Jenna's regression enxt week. 

• Like 1

Chapter II

“For fuck’s sakes” said Antonio “I know I call you little boy, but it was mostly a joke. What kind of man are you?”

Mike kept crying, feeling smaller with every word coming from Antonio’s mouth. 

“Disgusting. Can’t believe you score the finest lady in the force” 

“Please” said Mike between sobs.

“Please what?”

“Don’t tell anyone,” he said.

He knew Rose would get mad, he had promised and now here he was. Wet and in front of Rose’s better-looking colleague. 

“You are in trouble mate. Someone will come through that door at any minute, obviously, no one would at the moment of Rose’s speech. That’s why we came here. But it should be over in a couple more minutes” he said “But you know what? I’ll leave you alone. But do not think I’ll forget this”

Antonio took his phone and took a picture of the soaked man. 

“Just in case,” he said and left. 

Mike was left alone with pee all over him and crying as if he was a toddler who had failed at potty training. It was no more than ten minutes when the doors opened again. The maintenance guy went in and was shocked when he saw the small man in a puddle of his own pee.

“Are you okay? Is your mommy here?” he asked.

Mike did not answer but shook his head.

“Who are you with, boy?”

Mike began sobbing again. 

The guy left and returned minutes later with Mike’s worst nightmare. Rose was in there, looking as beautiful as ever, and as angry as he has ever seen her before. 

“Thanks,” she said to the guy “I’ll make sure this little man gets clean” 

The maintenance guy left and it was just Mike and Rose. She lost no time and took Mike’s pants and underwear out. Rose cleaned him with some tissues she had in her purse and surprised Mike by grabbing a pair of underwear with dinosaurs printed on. 

“You are lucky Becca lend me this from her boy. That by the way is four years, is here tonight, and has more control than you” she said as Mike out on the underwear.

The underwear fit, but it was too tight for Mike. It wasn’t like he had a lot in that department but it was his waist that made it feel uncomfortable. A girly waist and butt, was as Rose called it. 

“Ready?”

“Bu-but what about my pants?” he asked.

“You think I have pants in here? for you?”

“But you could go to the car. We have them there” he said.

Rose made an angry face. 

“I-I mean, please,” said Mike

“No. This will help you understand not to break a promise” she said and turned to the door “I’ll be waiting for you in the car, that is if you want to leave this place at all. But don’t be late, ‘cause I’m not waiting long” 

And she left.

It was now just Mike again. He knew it was not going to be long until others began entering the bathroom. He could not stay or he would have to call a cab to get back. He needed a way to get through without calling anyone’s attention but there was no way. And if he kept overthinking it Rose would leave him there. 

He sobbed slightly once more. He took his jacket and tied it around his waist. It was not going to help much, but anything was better than walking through the crowded corridors with nothing but some kid’s underwear. 

He breathed and went out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this story will be finished at my patreon, where I'll post similar stories every two days. New chapter of Jenna's regreesion are already up there. 

https://www.patreon.com/esmeeABDL
The first 5 patrons will get a comissioned story for only 5$

• TheDiaperedWriter changed the title to The Officer's New Babygirl (Chapter I-II)