LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need help please

I hope this is the right place but ok. So I've always been Relly depressed (by that I mean I think of just letting go and never waking up every night sense I was 8) and have hi anxiety but the biggest problems I'm having is that I need to start HRT and I don't know how I can't find a job I'm not smart enough to get my GED in my state and I feel like I'm going mad. It's giting harder and harder to keep the bad thoughts away. I just don't know what to do? And to make it worse I live out of town with next to no transportation I leve the house 2 times a month for food. And I have no friends I just feel empty All the time. I'm 26 and never been on a date. It's just what should I do? I just need to know where to start. If it doesn't change by next year I'm thinking of just being homeless that's something 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, MileyG said:

I hope this is the right place but ok. So I've always been Relly depressed (by that I mean I think of just letting go and never waking up every night sense I was 8) and have hi anxiety but the biggest problems I'm having is that I need to start HRT and I don't know how I can't find a job I'm not smart enough to get my GED in my state and I feel like I'm going mad. It's giting harder and harder to keep the bad thoughts away.

I just don't know what to do?

And to make it worse I live out of town with next to no transportation I leve the house 2 times a month for food. And I have no friends I just feel empty All the time.

I'm 26 and never been on a date. It's just what should I do? I just need to know where to start. If it doesn't change by next year I'm thinking of just being homeless that's something 

First of  all   im sad to say  with youre  diagnose  going on Hormones is  NOT a good idea (and if you do  PLEASE   do it under the supervision of  a cert  doc  )  and  DONT self  medicate. 

Second   to me its  obvious   youre in a deep depression and again if you feel this bad  you NEED   to try to get some help dear   (im both Severely  Suicidal , Anxiety ,Depression so belive me i know what im talking about)   I also understand  how  hard &  impossible it must feel   it must feel right now BUT  you CANT  just give up  you HAVE to keep fighting and  DONT listen to that voice in youre head  saying  whats the use  ?   Common get it over with then you`l be free  and happy  ,take the  plunch.  Thats  only youre  depression playing  mind  games  with you . 

Have you tried the  net   ? or even in here  (feel free to Pm me   if you want   il be youre friend  so youre not alone  anymore  )      

You need to try to get  youre feelings  under control thats step one  (you under HRT with this feelings  will be train wreck TRUST me on this  as you need  to have  101  mental control  when starting  this  and  during   as well  or you will go nuts  . The Hormones  will mess  even more with youre head  and   increase the   mental problems you already have )

Youre ONLY 26  dear  you have  most  of youre life  ahead  of you  so DONT give up on it.

Become homeless  will NOT help you in any way shape or form   so lets  scratch that stupid idea  at once shall we  ?  I understand  things  is  rough  for you (been there  since i was  born and still at it )    BUT    theres  only ONE person that can change this to the better  and thats  YOU  !    and i KNOW you  CAN do this  BUT  it WILL take allot  of  hard  work from youre side   and willingness  to get better .   

I take it youre in US   and  sadly things  are   compleatly  up and down there   at the  moment    but  it will get better   dear . Its just a matter  of finding a way   to  cope  with this trying times  .                   

• Like 2