LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out of trouble baby( private )

Hya123

Mya was not happy. She was super confused about the whole situation. mya just sighed and looked around at the room and the two adults. She knew that this was going to be her life now so she didn’t have much of a choice.  “ Can i at least use the real potty? “ Mya asked. Her stomach was starting to hurt. 

She crawled back over to the toys and played with the blocks. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No, sweetheart.  Babies your age don’t know how to use the potty,” Paul said as he patted her again on the head, and gave Melissa a kiss.  “I’ll go change and then I’ll take over watching the munchkin,” he said, Melissa nodding in agreement.  “Good, I’ll leave the stinky diaper for you then, Paulie,” she grinned, knowing the baby in front of her couldn’t hold out for much longer.

Mya was extremely embarrassed  as the talked about her. Her continue to stack the block but the she got hit with a cramp that really hurt.  She tried holding it about so she have a soft mush on her butt. Mya hated the feeling of the diaper. plus all of this was new to her . 

She started to cry. “ Mommmy “ mya cried laying on the ground. fussing like a real baby. 

“I’m right here sweetheart,” Melissa said, reaching out to pat her baby’s head gently.  And of course, ignoring the reason she knew the baby was crying for her.  Mya needed to truly understand her role here was to be a helpless baby, and she knew nothing would make the woman feel more like one than to poop in her pants like an infant.  “Does your tum tum hurt?  You’ll feel all better when you make, sweetpea.”

Mya was still crying she felt helpless and disgusting. mya was hoping for a diaper change but melissa didn’t ask her for that so she continued to cry. 

“ Can you change me please “ maya asks sniffling igniting melissa question she wasn’t happy and it didn’t feel god. 

“Awww sweetheart, did someone make a stinky in their diaper?”  She reached down and felt the soft mushy load, pressing it a little against Myas rear.  “Oh yes, quite a big doo doo!  What a good baby!”  She looked down at the baby again, and caressed her cheek.  “It’s your Daddy’s turn to change you so you’ll just have to wait a few seconds, babygirl.” She picked the woman up in her arms and just when she did, Paul returned in a T-shirt and sweats.  “Here you go hubby, enjoy the present she left you!”  Paul took the woman in his arms and cradled under her butt.  “Aww thanks little Mya...”

mya wasn’t happy she whined the mush was spread across her diaper. She wanted to be changed now she didn’t want to wait. 

Soon she was in paul arms going to be changed. “ i just want to be changed “ mya whined 

Paul nodded as he carried the adult baby away and laid her on the changing table.  “I know, that’s all yucky all over your bum, huh?”  He reached to the nearby crib and handed his little one a stuffed animal.  “You play with this while I change you, sweetpea.   It’ll be over before you know it and you can get back to your fun toys.”  He smiled and started wiping her clean with baby wipes.

mya still cried on the changing table her face was bright red with embarrassment. When handed the stuffed animal she covered her face with to try to pretend it wasn’t happening. 

Once she was taped up again new diaper the tears stopped but she wasn’t happy still. She held on to paul she didn’t want to play with the toys anymore. 

Paul picked up Mya in his arms and patted her diapered rear gently to comfort her.  “Awww little one it’s ok, we know you’re just a little baby and you need diapers.  Mommy and I are happy to take care of you,” he said, holding the baby tightly as he carried her over to where Melissa was sitting.  “Has she been fed yet, love?”  She answered “oh, just a bottle.  We could probably feed her something more substantial though.”

Mya load her head down on paul chest she was tired. She didn’t even realize how hungry she was i tiny he mention of food. Her tummy started to rumble. 

“ i’m hungry “ mya cooed. without her knowing she put her thumb in her mouth and sucked it gently. 

“I’m sure little one, you had a busy day,” Paul said, not wanting to upset the girl by mentioning the state Melissa had found her in and how that would contribute.  “Well, Mommy’s probably started up some dinner, so let’s get you to the kitchen.”  He took the baby to the dining table, overlooking a big picture window that looked over the lake the house sat near.  By the adult chairs sat an adult-sized high chair obviously meant for Mya, which she was promptly plopped into with a crinkly sound.  

Mya loooked around the house it was nothing like she had. She didn’t tour yet so she was just observing everything was nicely put up. She could tell they baby proofed everything. 

When she was placed in the high chair she   lushed at the sound of her diaper. She sat there sucking her thumb looking around waiting for mommy to bring her food. 

Melissa brought over a bowl of baby food and some chopped fruit, and locked the baby in place with the tray.  The finishing touch was a pink bib with a cartoon teddy bear on it, which she tied around Mya’s neck.  She smiled and sat down in a chair nearby, and grabbed a scoop of the baby mush.  “Open up for the birdie, sweetheart!”

mus whined but had no choose to swallow the good. the taste was bland and the texture was soft. she stopped fussing realizing she was just getting messy. she wanted to wag the baby food down. “ can i have a drink please “

Melissa picked up a cup of juice She’d been handed by Paul and put the sipping end into Myas mouth.  She held it for a few swallows until she’d decided the baby had had enough, and went right back to feeding her bits of fruit and the baby mush.  

Amy’s wasn’t happy that she had to keep eating the nasty mush but enjoyed the fruit.  when the food was done mya was very messy from all the fussing she did. She started to whine again she was beginning to feel tired. “ i’m not hungry anymore “ mia said trying to get out the high chair. 

Melissa opened up the chair tray and picked Mya up, sitting the girl in her lap.  She held a bottle up to show her it had apple juice in it, and gently placed it in her mouth.   “Drink up my thirsty little one.  You need some good for you juice to wash that nummy food down with.”

mya whiner being taken out of the high chair. she refused the bottle at first but knew she had to drink it so she slowly started to drink it. She tried holding it herself but melissa wouldn’t let her. 

“ i can hold it “ mya whined around the bottle. 

“I know you want to try, baby girl, but Mommy needs to make sure you don’t spill,” she said, as if matter of factly denying that the otherwise adult woman could do that, or indeed anything else for herself.  “Maybe when you’re a little bit bigger and stronger Mommy and Daddy could let you try,” she said, holding the bottle firmly in her mouth.

Mya whined alittle after not be able to hold her bottle then she found a soft rhythm and slowly drank. She relaxed and just stared into her mommy eyes. Wondering what she would have to do when she was done drinking her bottle.