LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out of trouble baby( private )

Hya123

Mya was a happy young women she had been living a regular life but the other day she had been out drinking with her friends. She had decided that it would be good idea to drive everyone home and speed while she was driving. She got pulled over and was arrested for driving under the influence. Mya was super scared she couldn’t go to jail because she knew she would possible get hurt.  

Mya was very small she was about the size  of a ten years old girl. being that size in jail would not work out. She went home that night and found the best lawyer in town and went to his office the next morning to get help.

Mya tried to dress as adults as possible in a very professional suit trying to impress the lawyers she sat in the waiting room waiting for him to come in. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul saw Mya in the reception area, and immediately noted how small she was, in that suit she almost looked like a small child playing dress up more so than an actual adult.  The memo he’d had about this appointment told him this young girl was in a tight spot: reckless driving, excessive speed, driving under the influence were the charges.  

“Mya, Mr. Drysdale is ready to see you now,” the receptionist said, as Paul emerged from his door.  

As he looked over the young woman again, he had some pity for her and her situation.  There’s no way someone like her could go to jail.  And he thought to himself...could we do it?  It’s what Mel and I have always wanted.  Maybe this girl is in my office for a reason...

Mya was nervous to say the least while she waited in the reception office. When the called her to go in she walked slowly. 

“ Hello my name Mya I saw online that you were a really good lawyer. And i explained to your receptionist that this is very hard case to beat “ mya said stuttering over some her words. 

She looked around the office it was very cozy. She really hoped this guy could help her she did not want to go to jail. “ Please tell me you can help me “ 

“I can, but it won’t be easy.”  He looked down at the girl, then at the file.  “Unfortunately, they have a pretty airtight case and the charges aren’t ones they really need to prove much beyond the basic facts.”  

He imagined the girl in front of him, picturing a pink frilly bonnet on her head, a little bib around her neck...pacifier in her mouth.  Harder to imagine the rest with such a drab adult-looking suit on her.  

“If you wanted me to give you a best case scenario, there’s probably no way I can help you stay out of punishment, but I am fairly certain I can help you avoid prison.  Judges in this district have been interested in diversionary sentences to keep people out of prisons and save a little money for the state.”  He paused.  “When I say that, I mean things like probation and community service, even some more unusual sentences...”. 

Mya was relived she could finally relax alittle bit. She was happy to be avoiding jail time. Her facial changed expressions when he unusual punishment. “ what do you mean by unusual I would honest have community service. My hearing is today at three “

Mya said she looked at her phone for the time it was already 2:00 so she needed to figure out a plan fast.  

“Well, there’s one or two judges who are into some more...creative sentences.  Half time or less served, even, if they’re willing to...” he paused, “be willing to be someone’s baby for a couple of months, for instance.”  

Mya thought about it she honestly didn’t care. She didn’t want to go to jail. “ Okay i will do anything not to go to jail. “ mya said

She was a little puzzled when he said baby but decided she would just shrug it off. “ Okay, Do you think you can get me off. I don’t want to go to jail i promise i’ll do anything else but that “

“I can keep you out of prison for sure.  It’s gonna require you pleading guilty and having that on your record, Mya.  But you don’t spend a day in prison, that’s my promise.”  

Paul smiled; Mel was going to be so happy.  

“I’ll get on the phone with the judge and the prosecutor and see what kind of deal we can hammer out.

Mya felt relived when Paul said he could keep her out of jail. She didn’t care that she had to plead guilty for the chargers she was guilty. 

Mya sat and listened to what paul aid on the phone he was really good at his job. But she felt the judge and prosecutors were having some doubts. When paul got off the phone mya looked up at him. “ what’s going on “ mya said nervously. 

“We have a deal in principle.  Some of the details we will be fixing up as we confer further, but the judge and prosecutor have accepted a plea bargain with a custody transfer.”  

“In short, instead of prison, you would be living under the guardianship of another until such a time as they deem you rehabilitated, or one year, whichever comes first.”  

He coughed and cleared his throat.  He had a feeling once she spent any amount of time with him and Mel as her parental figures, she’ll want to stay a baby.  “There’s a volunteer lined up already to take over the role of guardian, so it’d be just a matter of signing all the papers and you shouldn’t have to spend any time in custody.”

Mya didn’t really understand what he meant by a custody transfer but would take it over jail. “ Okay i agree thank you so much for your help. I owe you my life! ” mya said happily. 

She barely read the fine print of the papers and signed her name. “ When do i meet this family “ Mya asked she figured she could drop her bags off then go out and party. She had no idea what she had signed her self up for. 

“As soon as we get the approval on this, we will have the family send someone to pick you up.  The person doing the pickup will be named Melissa,” he said, taking her signed papers.   “You should be in place tonight.”  

Paul smiled, ostensibly happy that he’d gotten another person kept out of prison, but mostly happy that his adult baby girl would just be dropped in his lap.  They were ready with the nursery...and Mya would fit just perfect.

Mya left the office happily. When she left the office she went right to the liquor store about a huge bottle of alcohol to celebrate. She walked home turned up her music and had a party by herself. 

She ended passing out drunk when she was passed out she ended up wetting herself that’s how melissa would find her wet passed out and drunk 

Melissa waited for the girl to come out, impatient and worried since there weren’t any texts or calls being returned.  

After a few minutes, she knocked on the door and found it open when she checked the knob.  “Mya?”  She didn’t really want to be so intrusive, but in all fairness at this point, she had every right to be.  

She found the woman in an appalling state, drunk and passed out on the sofa, a big wet stain in her pants and on the sofa.  “Oh darling...” she said, looking around for the best way to hoist Mya up to carry her out.  She got her up on her shoulder and into the car.  This little nugget is gonna need her diaper much sooner than I imagined, Melissa thought.  

Mya didn’t even feel herself being lifted in taking to the car. 

Mya woke up when she heard the click of seat belt with a pounding head ache. “ What’s going on. Who are you “ Mya screamed at melissa frightened. The last thing she remember was making herself some cereal not being in a car. Then she remembered that someone was suppose to take her to her new home. 

“ oh i’m sorry you must be melissa “ mYa said slurring her words. 

“That’s correct, little miss.  I’ve been waiting more than a half hour for you, and found you in this state,” she said, pushing back her shoulder length brown hair away from her face.  “Seems as though you’ve much to learn about how to properly behave.”  And how to use the toilet, but Melissa knew that was no longer going to be an issue for her new ward.  “We will be back to pick up your things later, since I’m guessing you did nothing but drink and pass out all afternoon.”

She drove the car away, and a few minutes later arrived at a decent sized house high up above a beautiful lake.  As prisons go, this one wasn’t going to be uncomfortable for Mya.  “Can you manage to walk yourself in? Or do I have to hold your hand so you can be steady?”  She was only half being sarcastically condescending as she spoke, she had reason to be concerned that the woman in her back seat was still drunk and highly likely to trip and fall,  

Mya just sat in the car trying to figure everything. She didn’t even read the fine print of papers so she had no clue what she was in for but also she was concerned about her pants being wet. Then she remembered her round of shots and that’s how her pant are wet.” I can walk perfectly fine “ Mya said stumbling little but making it in the house. 

This was beautiful compared to mya shag apartment she would take this over jail any day. “ Nice place do you live here alon “ Mya asked . 

“No, I live with my husband, of course.  They’d have never let anyone single take on this custodial responsibility,” Melissa said, guiding her inside the house.  “Think of us as your parents for the duration of this sentence, it’s effectively what we are anyhow.”  She took the girl by the hand and led her upstairs.  “Now we simply must get you changed into something dry.  As luck would have it, we have something that will exactly fit the bill,” she says, glancing at the young woman’s wet crotch, and imagining the diaper that’s about to go on it.

The room upstairs she is led to is...very obviously a baby nursery, but oddly filled with larger sized furniture.  

Mya looked down at her pants they were very wet and uncomfortable she was about to ask for a change When melissa said she would bring her to change. 

When she walked in the room she was surprised to see a full pastel purple baby nursery. Mya looked around some more and noticed that all the furniture was for a larger adult. “ Why am in the a baby nursery “ Mya asked nervously

“Well, that was part of your custody deal, yes?  As long as you are under our roof, and not in prison, you were to be our baby,” Melissa said, leading Mya to the changing table.  “We feel, as your guardians, it would be much better for you to help return to society a changed woman by raising you all over again, but proper this time.”  She put a diaper out on the table from one of the drawers.  “And that means starting back at your beginnings, little miss.”

Mya started back away as melissa spoke to her. She was really confused and scared now. She did not remember signing up for something like this. 

“ no This isn’t right. I did not sign up for this.  Where’s paul “ Mya said nervously. When melissa pulled out the diaper she had it. 

“ No I will not let you treat me like this “ mya screamed. 

“Dear, you don’t have a choice.”  She slapped the new baby’s rear hard knowing the sudden shock would stop her screaming dead.  “You wanted to avoid prison, this is how you do it.  I’m more than happy to void the deal and send you back if you want.”  

Mya screamed when she was slapped but stoped shouting at melissa she really didn’t know if she had a choose. But her options was better than jail. 

Mya allowed herself to be lifted on the changing table “ This is not fair.  Do i have to wear the diapers  “ Mya pouted. 

“Yes, one hundred percent, little miss,” she said.  “If for no other reason than you’ve proven you can’t hold your potties in, can you little one?”  She started stripping her new baby down and getting her clean, putting on baby powder in preparation for the diaper, one that was obviously childish with a barnyard animal theme...

Mya closed her eyes through the change she was super upset by it and not happy.

” I don’t want to be a baby i can be an adult “ angavu whined when she was done getting changed. She looked down at her diaper it was weird feeling betweeen her legs. She hated how babyish it looked with the animals. “ your not just going to leave me in this right “ she asked.