LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out of trouble baby( private )

Hya123

“Of course not, you won’t be a naked baby.”  Melissa pulled out from the drawers a purple polka dot onesie that only just barely would have covered the diaper, and as she dressed the baby woman in it, the thick padding was showing through the sides.  “Awwww cute as a button little Mya!”

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya watched to see what she was going to wear and hated. “ What no i can’t wear this. I’m a adult not a baby “ Mya said she was not having a good day. She was tired and hung over now she was here in a diaper and onesie being treated like a baby. 

“ can i just go to bed” mya asked she would hope when she woke up she wouldn’t be dressed like this. 

“Yes, you probably need to nap given how I found you, little one.”  She picked the woman up again and brought her to the nearby crib, laying her down and tucking her in under the purple blanket.  “Oh but you’ll need this to help you get to sleep,” she continued, putting a pacifier in Myas mouth.  She put the sides of the crib up, and turned on the mobile sitting above it.  

Mya didn’t expect to be picked up but didn’t fight it. She allowed herself to be played in the crib the pacifier she tried to avoid but she couldn’t so gently began sucking after she  watched the mobile around her head she ended up falling asleep about twenty minutes later. 

Mya slept very peacefully almost to peacefully because she ended up wetting her diaper while she was sleeping. 

Melissa checked on the baby after an hour, and found her out like a light and dozing peacefully.  She cautiously checked her diaper and found it wet, which gave her a big smile to find out.  No matter how hard Mya tries, there’d be no denying that she needs a diaper now!  

Mya woke up about 45 minutes after melissa checked on her. Right away she noticed she had a wet diaper. Great how am i suppose to explain this. I need to get out of here my said in her head. 

She sat up in the crib and looked around the nursery was very nicely set up something she would have dreamed for as a child’. She still didn’t want to stuck in being a baby but it beats jail. “ melissa i need a change “ Mya called out. 

Melissa came back into the room, holding a large bottle and looked at Myas diaper, putting a finger inside the legband and patting the back.  “Oh honey, you’re hardly wet at all and not poopy at all.  You don’t need a change just yet,” she said.  “You’ll be ok.”  She sat down on the crib after lowering the side, holding up the bottle.  “Over here sweetheart, it’s time for a drink.”  It was clear this wasn’t exactly a request, or at least not one that could be turned down.

Mya waiter to be checked when melissa told she had to stay wet she was upset. “ no buts it’s uncomfortable i need a change “ mya whine. 
She saw the bottle in melissa hand knowing she would have to drink it. She was pretty thirsty but didn’t want the bottle. “ do I have to drink the bottle “ she asked confused. 

She looked incredulous at the baby’s objections to either her diaper status or the bottle.  “Of course you do, sweetheart, babies don’t know how to use cups.”  She put the bottle into Myas mouth and held it there, sitting the baby’s squishy diaper into her lap.

Mya was about to say something when melissa stuck the bottle in her mouth.  She wasn’t about to drink the milk but she did because it didn’t taste bad plus she was really thirsty. She noisily sucked on the bottle before finding a nice rhythm.  Her wet diaper did not even bother her. 

Melissa fed her new little baby the whole bottle, not hardly deviating from her strong hold over the baby with her other arm.  “That’s my good girl, drink up,” she said, as she watched Mya find a rhythm and suckle the bottle dry.  The girl didn’t even seem to notice the taste of the things she’d spiked it with!  Melissa wanted her baby, it seemed, to start losing control almost right away!

Mya drank the bottle slowly she noticed that she started to feel different but paid it no real attention. She needed to get out of here and call Paul to find out what she signed up for.

“ listen i need to call my lawyer this isn’t right “ mya said to melissa. 

Melissa looked down at the girl as if she was literally talking in incoherent baby talk, and tickled under her chin.  “Awww sweetheart, that’s an awful lot of big girl words that I don’t think you know what they mean,” she said with a smile, the kind that was both loving and condescending in the way only a parent could really be.  She patted the girls wet diaper in a soft and consistent rhythm, the secret to calming any adult baby in her mind.

Mya was getting irritated now because melissa was acting like she couldn’t talk. She pouted and thought about what she could do. Then an idea came obviously melissa only responding if i act like a baby so that’s what i’ll do.  

The patting of mya bottom was also getting annoying so she wanted melissa to put her down. She looked around and saw a toy box. “pway “ mya said in baby talking pointing to the toy box. 

Melissa nodded and put Mya down on the floor near the toy box and opened it up.  “You can play my sweetpea, just remember.  One toy at a time, and put it back in the box when you want a new one.” She patted Mya on the head and sat nearby to supervise, as any good mother would do with a toddler.  

Mya opened the toy box and looked in it trying to find a plan out of this crazy place. She hated how melissa watched her.  She found a tablet in the toy box and took it out think she could download facebook and ask for some help. 

She got frustrated when she realized it was child lock. she threw the tablet on the ground and went back in the toy box looking for another toy. Her bladder started to hurt as well. 

“No no no, that’s not how we play with toys,” Melissa said, picking up the tablet and putting it aside.  “We don’t throw them just because you can’t figure it out, you ask for Mommy’s help, darling.”  She loomed over the baby, making the girl feel small in that moment.  “What do you have to say for yourself?” 

Mya looked at melissa confused and then realized what melissa was talking about. mya sighed in frustration before saying “ i wanted to go on facebook but that dumb tablet is child lock “ Mya was Irritated  with melissa for making her feel like a child. 

“Yes, you need Mommy’s help for that toy of course; there’s things out there that little girls shouldn’t be going to, like Facebook or Twitter.  That’s no reason to throw it down though.”  She gave a light slap on Myas hand.  “We play nicely with toys or we don’t play at all, understood?”

Mya rolled  her eyes at what melissa said. Then whines when her hand was smack like a naughty toddler. 
“ I don’t want to play anymore “ Mya said annoyed with melissa and herself. Plus she had to go to the bathroom and it was starting to make her stomach hurt. She decided to ask anyway.

“ Mommy can i go potty “ Mya asked like a sweet baby. 

“Sweetpea, you’re a little baby, you’re not ready for the potty yet,” Melissa said, patting the girl gently on the head.  “If you don’t want to play, you can wait in your crib until Daddy gets home.”  There was no choice there for her, it was “be a baby” or “be a baby”.

Mya sighed she honestly wanted to be left alone but knew melissa would supervise her either way.

“ I’ll play and i can use the potty “ mya whined 

Mya thought got a moment and went back to the toy box and picked out some blocks and stacked them while they waited for who ever daddy was. mya was also trying to focus on not messing her self. 

Paul came back about a half hour later, and sent Melissa a picture from the doorbell cam.  “Where’s our little one?” he said, and she texted back that they were in the nursery.  She came over and patted the baby on the head with a smile.  “You’re about to meet your Daddy, little sweetpea.”  

Paul sauntered into the room and looked down at the onesie clad and diapered woman.  “Awww what a sweet little girl playing blocks!”

Mya didn’t pay melissa much attention just continue to stack the blocks trying to think of a way out. 

When she heard paul’s voice mya got happy thinking he was here to revue her. She stood up and started to head towards him. “ Thank god your here. This women thinks i’m a baby “ Mya tried to explain to him not even acknowledging the fact paul called her little 

“You mean my wife?  Your Mommy?”  Paul said, rustling Myas hair.  “Oh little one, I’m well aware of the situation here.  My wife and I are strong believers in the alternative rehabilitation program the county has established and we regularly volunteer to host.”  He knelt down to look the adult baby in the eyes.  “You’ll be much safer and much better prepared for a life outside here than stuck in prison.”