LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 Wearers Who Just Wet

On 9/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, rusty pins said:

This is for those who wear 24/7 or most of the time who only wet their diapers, weather you are AB, DL or incontinent.  When you have to poo and use the toilet, do you remove your diaper completely and then put it back on when done, or do you just slide it down like underpants and then pull it back up when finished?  Do you try and hold off on using the toilet to poo until your diaper is wet enough to need changing before putting on a dry diaper?  The same goes for those who wear cloth diapers.  Do you just slip your diaper and plastic pants down to sit on the toilet or do you unpin your diaper, remove it and pin it back on when done, especially if it's still dry or just a little damp?  For the record, when I'm in a diaper and want to use the toilet to poo, I slide my diaper down like underpants and when done, I pull it back up.  I can stretch it enough to slide up and down over my hips without a problem.  What works best for you and what is your process when you have to use the toilet?

I'm 24/7 diapered.  Usually right after starting to do a #2 my wife changes me.  I do not stay in a stinky diaper for a long period of time

• Like 1

For me, I just slide it down. Often, I’ll just slide the back down and leave the front covering my crotch to catch any pee.

If it’s really tight I’ll undo the top tapes - easy since I’m usually wearing diapers with hook and loop landing zones. 

Its easy and convenient, so that’s what I do!

I woke up with a very wet diaper this morning then wet a small amount twice before I sat down and had my first coffee for the day and did my daily games on my phone, before I changed out of it, using a mild hand sanitiser (with Aloe) to clean my diaper area, no diaper rash for me, which I had badly earlier in the year, something I don’t wish to have again, boy was I itchy, I managed to get relief from a combination of using antibiotic cream and baby powder, keeping up with powder daily after I was clear, I love the smell of baby powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only started a week ago! New to diapers, but love them so far, definitely not in it for pooh, but wearing and having a wee in them, I am so much more relaxed, and my hubby has noticed and fully supportive.

For me, I put one on before bed, its a heavy duty one, and I wear it until I am ready for my morning pooh, so then take off diaper, I normally have 2 in the morning, and once clear using the toilet,  I normally then go for a shower, then for the rest of the day, diapered again, fresh one before bed. So in between I am normally out for up to 3 hours, this allows pooh and shower.

I have had 1 accidental pooh in a diaper, it was an experience, one I do not want to repeat, but at the time, was very glad I was diapered

So far, works pretty well, very much enjoying it, even done a trip out for an evening meal with hubby, we both very much enjoyed it.

On 9/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, rusty pins said:

This is for those who wear 24/7 who only wet their diapers, weather you are AB, DL or incontinent.  When you have to poo and use the toilet, do you remove your diaper completely and then put it back on when done, or do you just slide it down like underpants and then pull it back up when finished?  

• 2 weeks later...

All the way off. If I'm at home, then I'm not wearing shoes, and if wearing pants, then it's likely just shorts which come off easy. And so it's really no more difficult to just take it off entirely. However on the extremely rare occasion when I'm out and about, then it stays on, and I just slide it down.

Before my recent diaper switch I would undo just the tapes on one side. If I could get away with just the top tape I would. But just enough to get it to slide down. The less tapes the better just because it weakens them, and has a higher risk of giving out.

However after switching my diaper to XP5000, I just take all the tapes off. As it uses a velcro style fastner, taking them off and putting them back on doesn't weaken them, so I have no concerns about it any more. In fact the tapes were the primary reason I switched.