LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Me Waves Hello, As I Toddle By...

Hello everybody.

I am BabyKeiff and an AB for the past 21 years. Prior to that I was a TB. I will not post my picture as I value my privacy and also, linking my interest would severely damage my career. I am single (was maried but my wife and child died in a car crash a number of years ago) and have multiple qualifications. Since I have been around for a while, I can answer most AB/DL related questions, but as you all, still have the problems explaining to the oppsite sex about my interest in diapers (nappies where I come from - Ireland) and regression. I regress for stress relief but wear diapers out of need (see my profile for full explaination).

Also, in relation to my nick, please please please refer or reply to me as 'babykeiff' or 'bk' or 'babyk' and not just 'keiff'.

When I was between the ages 5-8, I dammaged my tounge and had various front teeth missing. As a result, I cound not pronounce the TH sound correctly. Since my name is Keith, I used to say KeiFF instead. This was a very tramatic time of my life due to preasure from my peers, and by refering to me as KEIFF brings back hurtful memories. To deal with this, my grandfather used to rock me in his arms whispering 'BabyKeith' in my ears. His pronouncation made it sound like BabyKeiff, and his voice used to soothe me and many times fell asleep in his arms. My wife used to do that for me also.

In a word, KEIFF hurts me, and BabyKeiff is a form or endearment.

In anyway, thanks to all on the forum and I look forward to getting to know the inner child in all of you.

Ive read ur post Babykeiff and it moved me somewhat. Im glad u put in there for ppl to call u babykeiff and not just keiff because if u hadnt, we never would have known. Thats how we get to know one another, posting pertinent and important information like that, otherwise u would have just gotten called keiff in the chat room and u woulda been hurt by it and no one wants to hurt u. Welcome to daily diapers and I hope u find it fulfilling being here as a lot of us do. I dont wear but I have an innerneed to love and nurture and help ppl and being here gives me the perfect opportunity to do just that. Im the mommy type and most here appreciate me being around. If u ever need or want to talk lemme know. Im usually around somewhere ! :) Huggles special just for Babykeiff! Hope to chat soon!

huggles and kissies and lots of love,

Curious

Welcome to Daily Diapers, babykeiff!!! A very heartfelt introduction - thanks for sharing. Very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife and child. It must take an enourmous amount of courage to move on after such a devastating loss...you have my deepest sympathy.

I primarily wear for stress relief, like you, so I understand where you are coming from. I also enjoy a little AB and sissy play on occasion as well. I think you will find the majority of the members here to be accepting, understanding, and helpful, so I'm sure once the word gets out about your name, they will respond in kind. I look forward to getting to know you, so I hope to see you around the boards and in chat very soon. Again, welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone for the welcome and words of kindness.

Shadow,

I will see you and raise you by TeddyBear ;)

Curious,

céad míle míle barróga leat :P,

DiaperPhantom,

thankyou for your condolonce. Yes, it took a lot to continue, but I am happy that I have.

Nappyloon,

little me waves hello with a furry bears paw in my hand, and it is also very nice to meet you. :thumbsup:

ThomasInWVa,

Acroynms within the community...

TB =Teen Baby age range from post toilet trained to 18yrs

AB =Adult Baby 18yrs+

DL =Diaper Lover

LG =Little Girl can be transgender/male dressed as female

GLG =Genuine Little Girl biologically born female who prefers to be treated/play/pretend as a little girl. A LG choses her age but can be from birth to 10 year old. Usually, but not always, biologically born females specify the 'G' for genuine. Some do not in order to avoid being pestered by male AB/DLs looking for a Mommy/caretaker.

TG= Transgender can relate to a female dressed as a male or a male dressed as a female etc

Sissy male who prefers female LG or extremely frilly clothes. Some are DL/AB etc.

ABM... Any of the above with either 'M' or 'D' after them usually refer to a caretaker ie ABM is an Adult Baby Mammy. Can be ABD or LGM etc.