LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So we have our diapers put on. Let's saying we're wearing a bulging double diaper. Or triple. ( I like to use a large disposable, a few of punctures from a pinwheel to let pee leak, and a thick, cloth pull-on diaper. Or 2 ) Then we use to extend our "fiber loading". Some use a little fiber and others use a couple of huge drinks of psyllium husk. ( Or more. Like Metamucil. ) At least 2 days of preparation with fiber and exercise fills our guts to the max.  

Now we use our time relaxing. Some read a book, some look at the internet or others watch TV. Then we wait. Plenty of time becomes short. Urge becomes slowly increasing. At first it's not really a problem. Just a little uncomfortable. Maybe a few little farts release some pressure. We begin to holding back. At first we feel it. Perhaps just a bit painful. It becomes a real issue. Hard to concentrate. We've been holding back and begins to really get our attention. Then the time becomes. Finally release. At first we sit back and relax from pushing. No straining. The urgency becomes a truly transcending experience. It becomes to glow deep within us. An enormous poo slides up around or privates, spreading slowly as a warm load fills our diapers. After about 30 seconds, an involuntary mighty surge of poo sends our privates to tingle. Chills. The clarity of our head. We finally have a mind blowing poogasm. 

And it all started with that urge. Do we all enjoy urgency? How by you?

• Like 1

i wear a thick cloth diaper andrubber or plastic locking pants and have tremendous poops with out all of that stuff but it does sound like fun.  I will sometimes wear a blacck rubber heavy rainsuit and black knee hi rubber dboots for more exitement and protection and it is fun and do not need to change for hours, wollloing in poop filled diapers which yoou is a real turn on and can very easily cause several orgasums. a real treat wouldn't you say.