LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Weeks 24/7

Its been 2 weeks since my last post over 6 weeks total. Things are MUCH better now and I’m enjoying things much more.

Diaper are no longer uncomfortable. Part of the problem was getting used to plastic pants and having the correct size. I also have more cloth diapers so that I’m only doing laundry every other day or so.

I’ve got to the point where I don’t need to use disposables. I have no problem changing my cloth diapers in a public restroom when needed.

I still haven’t been able to just wet at night. Though peeing in a diaper is a lot easer now and happens almost without me knowing about it. I don’t just keep my muscles relaxed as before. No. I don’t do anything different from before I wore diapers except that I go as soon as I feel like I have to. When I do, I don’t stop at all for any reason. The thing about this is that as an adult, sometimes I’ll hold quite a bit before I have to pee. Once I do, it’s a flood.

A couple of cool things have happened recently.

My mother-in-law knows that I wear diapers. She has been really supportive. She asked me to come over to help her with a computer problem so I went over there during the week. No big deal, this is nothing unusual.

Nowadays, I don’t go anywhere without a change of diapers just in case. I also keep spare disposables in my care. Well I’m at her house and I really fill up my diaper and its leaking. I jump into the bathroom to take off my pants so the wet spots don’t get any bigger. But I had left my diaper bag in the car. My mother-in-law had to bring me my diaper bag. It was actually quite thrilling but I was really amazed when she asked if I needed any help changing. I declined since I really didn’t need any help but I wanted to push the boundaries. I thought really fast and I had the idea that I could ask for a trash bag to put my very wet and sopping diaper in. I did this when I had my plastic pants around my ankles and my hands full of a wet diaper! It was so cool! My mother in law came in and had to hold open the bag for me. I’m standing there with my plastic pants at my ankles. With my public hair cut very, very short, the smell of the diaper and me. And at first my penis was completely shrunk but then it came out into a very good hard-on. To keep her there I asked I could use some Aloe lotion and there we were, she was holding the bag with my wet diaper while I put aloe lotion on my butt, crotch and cock. When it dried, I put my diaper on and got dressed. She was completely fine about the whole thing and I played it off as not a big deal at all. During the whole thing I was hoping that I would have to pee so I could just let it go but that didn’t happen. She didn’t seem embarrassed at all. (Or turned on.) It was really a thrill!

It had been a long time since my wife and I had any sexual relations. Nor had I masturbated in quite a while. (6 or 8 week at least.) A couple of times as night she would press my plastic pants and diaper where my penis was. Sometimes I would get a semi erection but she wouldn’t do it very long.

Well last week she was tossing and turning and in the middle of the night when I was half asleep she shoved her hands down into my very wet diaper and really went to town. Once I was rock hard she yanked down my diaper, straddled me and rode me until well after I came. She got off of me and helped me put my diaper back on ( it’s a Velcro diaper.)

The next night I used my fingers on her and once she was really into it she reached into my wet diaper and gave me a really good hand job. She planned this earlier since she put some aloe lotion on the table on her side! Sadly, I don’t expect this to be a regular event. She’ll get horny for a few days every so often but it passes.

Cost is no longer an issue for awhile. I’ve managed to figure things out and now its all pretty normal. My rash cleared up and things are ok. I really enjoy peeing in my diapers and being in a wet diaper. I just feels so right and comfortable now.

I really want to be able to wet the bed without waking up. The more comfortable I become the more real it seems that it will happen. The same with going during the day. I think its only a matter of time before I start to pee without thinking about it.

Also, I must admit that I have messed in my diaper 3 times so far. Never in my good cloth diapers, only in disposables. It really is a mess and it is not pleasant. But I was alone each time and knew I could clean up so I just let it happen. Once I was lying in bed. Oddly enough, it was sort of interesting. I even fell asleep for about a half an hour afterwards. But the smell was overpowering.

I don’t expect to keep messing in my diapers. One, the smell is just too much and I really don’t want to have to clean my good cotton diapers.

But I said I’d report how I was doing and even though I said I wasn’t going to mess in my diapers, I did.

That’s all for now.

Dude. You made your mother-in-law stand there while you were standing there holding a wet cloth diaper and got a boner? That's just not right.

Well, it was pretty exciting to be so exposed in front of her. Plus, You haven't seen my mother-in-law!

That disturbs me also, we should not be putting our fantasies on others that are unknowing. Yes she knows and was happy to help you, but there was no need to expose yourself to her without her consent. She might not be so willing next time.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I've been biting my tongue (or online I guess I should say fingers) since the beginning of this post. First off, I believe it to be nothing more than fantasy... if it is true, I am in complete support of the last two posters. Pushing your fetish on others, weather they realize it's your fetish or not, is wrong. Period.

The way I look at this ‘hobby’ is that I’m acting as though I’ve suddenly became incontinent and that’s it from here on out. In the nearly 7 weeks since I’ve made my decision, I’ve been wearing a diaper the entire time. And that means all the time. At home, work, shopping, doing yard work, working on my car, - everything.

The event with my mother in law may sound exciting. The way I wrote it, it was, but in reality it was a bit different. Here’s how it transpired:

I went in to work on her computer and everything went wrong. I should have been in and out in 30 minutes. First there was traffic, then the 10 minute computer fix stretched into an hour. I didn’t expect to be there long and I left my diaper bag in the car. I didn’t expect to have to change at her place anyway.

Well the traffic and sodas caught up with me and I was caught off guard. Usually I know when I’m approaching the limit to my diaper but what I thought was just going to be a little pee turned into much more. I didn’t just leak, I LEAKED. I HAD to run and jump into the bathroom. Even then her computer chair was rather wet and I had a rather large wet spot on the back of my left leg and a smaller on my right. She had to go out to my car to get my diaper bag. After she brought the bag in and I went to change, I realize the bag I had for wet diapers was split down the seam and I had no extras. I had to ask her for one. She brought it in and I was still in my diaper and plastic pants. ( I had to take my pants off.) I was actually not very cool and collected to think up anything at that time. I was rather embarrassed that I leaked on her chair and then had to ask for help with the bag and all. It was she who suggested that she hold the bag while I take off the diaper. She was suprised at the velcro and thought that was a good idea. She was expecting me to have to unpin it. Her holdin the bag was a good idea because it was sopping wet and it was the best way to get it into the bag as fast as possible. Then she saw how red and blotchy my skin was and suggested I wash with cool water and then apply aloe gel. She did offer to help but that I turned down.

This wasn’t the first time my mother-in-law has seen me naked. In all previous times she has seen me nude, it was for medical/caregiver purposes. This wasn’t much different.

And for the record, I really didn’t have a hard on. It was too cold for that. It was ‘shrunken turtle’ all the way.

In real life, I was quite embarrassed and feeling really crappy about things.

For some really strange reason, I like to wear and use diapers. How crazy is that? I’m 40 years old and I play with diapers. And its not something I want to stop. I’ve spent about $900 on cloth and disposable diapers so far.

I’ve thought about stopping a few times but each time I remember how much I enjoy wearing a diaper and peeing in it.

I’m almost doing it without knowing about it. Not quite but I think I’m close. Still no uncontrolled bed wetting. I go about 1 or 2 times a night and I wake up and go each time.

I don’t flaunt my diapers. I try to act like someone who has to wear diapers but would like not to. I certainly don’t sit on my back porch in just a diaper and plastic pants. Wearing that in public is just like wearing underwear around. That is exhibitionism and forcing your views on others.

I just bored with my life or lack thereof.

Hum well if it went down that way, then I don't see a problem as she was the one who intervened, certainly not the way you made it sound in the original post. I see how it could have been a bit exciting that she was helping you out, you just made it seem like she didn't have choice to see you like that in your original post, so that is why all the negative comments. I know that writing on forums can easily make it look like something else and I would have certainly wanted to post about it if this had happened to me. Just don't go forcing your fetish on others with out them knowing and being willing participates. /End Rant/