LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter One

Author's note: Gosh, it's been so long since I've written a diaper story. But the world being what it is has given me a little more time to work on personal projects, and since I now have a little of my own (Hello, my little rock lizard! I know you're reading this! Mummy loves you!) I thought I'd whip up a little two-parter.

Dedicated to Tiffani, whose smile lights my life.

Maya had given up on romance long before landing in the Diaper Dimension. Even in her old life, where she’d labored under the guise of manhood, love was a minefield that left her heartbroken more often than not.

She didn’t know at the time that she was a little girl, and what she really needed was a Mommy to change her, feed her, and read bedtime stories. That required a cosmic miracle for her to learn, and she never looked back once it happened.

Perhaps that explained all the yelling, the slamming doors, and broken dishes. Neither she or the people she thought she loved were mature enough to handle a truly ‘adult’ relationship. Few people were, at least where she came from.

So it was for the best she landed in the arms of an Amazon, where she could know discipline and boundaries, and love without judgement. Mommy knew best, and saw her for who she was. Who would have thought a land of giants would be the safest place for her?

On the other hand she did miss sex, and all the nice things that came with it.

Whatever. It wasn’t worth thinking about. Things were better this way.

“You don’t need to think about that yucky place,” Mommy’d said more than once. “This is your home now, and I’m going to love and keep my baby forever and ever and ever!”

That should have been enough - would have been enough - if not for... her.

Maya loved kindergarten, even if it meant being away from Mommy. There were lots of toys and games - a trampoline! (under close supervision) - and all the Amazons who worked there were super nice.

Her favorite activity was pounding clay, getting her fingers in the muck, and pounding it into shape with her fists. It was a great way to spend energy! And at the end she always made something pretty, usually farm animals - cows, horses, duckies.

If there was one thing she didn’t like, however, it was new kids. Not that there was anything wrong with new kids, except that most of them complained about being “adults” and how being a baby was “undignified”, and lots of other things that earned them a spot in the naughty corner.

Maya frowned. She used to be like them, crying about having a “job” and a “family”. They were important for some reason, though the job wasn’t very good and her family weren’t particularly nice.

No, things were better this way. A baby’s life was a happy life. The new kids would learn that sooner or later.

Then, on a seemingly ordinary Monday, something different happened.

“Everyone,” the teacher sang, clapping her hands to get their attention. “We have a new friend joining us! She just came from the little dimension, so give an extra big welcome to Natalie. Can you say ‘hello, Natalie’?”

The littles greeted her in chorus, except for Maya, whose thoughts were a million miles away. From the moment she saw the new girl she was transfixed. Her jaw fell slack, and her binky dropped to the end of it’s clip.

Natalie - or ‘Natty’ or ‘Nally’ as the other kids were calling her - was the prettiest girl Maya had ever laid eyes on, except for Mommy. She had the biggest smile, and big brown eyes that sparkled with wonder; and such pretty hair! Soft, brunette ringlets that hung around her cheeks.

She wasn’t like the other new kids. She didn’t fuss with her diaper, or try to pull off the tapes. And she seemed right at home in a bibbed skirt, lavender onesie, and berets every color of the rainbow.

Wasn’t she from the other dimension? Yet she’d taken to her new role so quickly. As far as Maya was concerned, that made her the smartest little on either world.

A swell of butterflies churned in her tummy. Maya wondered if she wanted something to eat or drink, but no. It was something else. She felt it every time she turned toward Natalie.

It wasn’t a very nice feeling. Maybe it would stop if she ran to the other side of the room.

So she did, making sure to stay as far from the new girl as she could for the whole day. That should have made it better, but it didn’t.

The car ride home was quieter than usual.

Mommy arrived at three on the dot, picked up her baby girl and fussed over her, saying how much she missed her - Maya missed Mommy, too! - and strapped her into the booster seat in the back of the car.

Maya used to drive a car; one sized for a little in a world full of littles, maybe a tenth of the size of the car Mommy drove. But as much as she missed the freedom of the road, she liked her booster seat more. The belts were secure and safe, almost as safe as Mommy’s arms. And it was nice to see the world pass by as she daydreamed - about animals and raindrops…

And Natalie.

She blushed and curled into a ball. Not even Mommy was allowed to see how embarrassed she was. What if she laughed?

Maya was rarely aware of how saturated her diaper was - at least not as much as she used to. It was assumed by the time they arrived home she would be positively soaked, but after a few months she’d stopped thinking about it.

Though her sudden hardness removed all doubt. Her clitty twitched against the damp lining, which only teased it more.

“No,” she whined.

Maya shook her head. She didn’t want this - at least, that’s what she told herself.

Her thoughts were flooded with imagined sensations. What did Natalie’s lips feel like, taste like? What did she have underneath her clothes? A needy urge worked through her little fingers, wanting for all the world to grab the other girl in handfuls.

The strain in her diaper grew to aching. The funny feeling in her tummy was stronger than ever. Maya bit down on the nipple of her binky, stifling a gasp.

It wasn’t like her to have dirty thoughts. She’d left all that behind! And yet...

Maya started to sob.

“Baby?” Mommy looked in the rear vision mirror, powerless to do anything until they stopped. “Sweetheart, what’s the matter?”

Strange the way things change over time. When she pretended to be a man, Maya never cried. Crying was a bad thing. But now she was a little girl, she cried all the time! Whether she spilled food, or knocked over blocks, or her favorite romper was in the laundry, there was always a fresh supply of tears waiting to spring forth.

Good thing Mummy was always there.

But she couldn’t talk about this. It was just too embarrassing! So, Maya lied.

“Nothing.”

“Are you sure it’s nothing?” Mommy asked.

It was common for littles to cry over the smallest things, even things so small they didn’t know what had upset them. But this was not one of those times. Mommy probably knew, because Mommies read minds.

Maya nodded, and suckled on her fingers absently. She imagined for a moment that they were Natalie’s fingers, and reeled. Why wouldn’t these naughty thoughts leave her alone?

“Nothing, huh.”

Mommy wasn’t buying it. Poo!

“I heard there was a new girl in kindy today,” she said. “And that she’s not kicking a fuss like other babies do.”

How did she know? Natalie seemed a custom fit for the Diaper Dimension, like she was born to be a baby and nothing else! That’s why she was happy coming to kindergarten instead of throwing a tantrum. She’d even picked a favorite stuffie!

Maya said nothing. She was too overcome by the feeling between her legs. Without even thinking she squeezed them together, closing the wet padding around her clitty. And then she started to rock, humming involuntarily.

The butterflies beat their wings harder than ever!

“Is she nice?” Mommy asked.

If she were looking, Maya might have noticed a cheeky smirk in the rear view mirror. She couldn’t hide things from Mommy, even if she tried.

The little girl gasped, “I don’t know..."

Suddenly she was too far gone. Maya’s anxieties fell by the wayside, along with the rest of the world. Her eyes rolled back as she gave over to the sensation in her diaper. The soggy cotton was heaven around her clitty, which stood taller than ever, screaming for touch. And touch it she did with thighs fixed shut, bucking in her booster seat as she grunted, nurturing the wave building inside her.

Nothing was this good, even in the old dimension. How was it that she missed sex that much when grinding her wet diaper was so much better?

Mommy said nothing, and watched from the front seat without judgement. Baby girls needed relief, she supposed. They had their urges - adult urges. Littles were fully grown, and capable of a certain consent, even if they weren't as mature as they believed. Though it wasn’t Mommy’s place to scratch that itch. Maya, it seemed, could do that on her own.

A new liquid soaked the seat of Maya’s diaper, draining her of energy and leaving her bask in the cool afterglow. She reveled in the release, and arched against her restraints. Then the little girl slumped in her booster seat, testing the hold of the straps.

She smiled, groggy eyed, somewhere between content and sleep.

“Perhaps,” Mommy said coolly, as though nothing had happened, “we should invite her for a playdate. Don’t you think that would be fun?”

It would be fun, and terrifying; though Maya didn’t have it in her to think that far ahead, or even to think at all. Her whole body was swimming in a haze that lulled her gently from consciousness.

To be continued...

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...