LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discipline- Pacifier, Spanking, Baby bottle, Enema, Suppository

Sometimes the wife and I disagree and she really is angry with me. She has sometimes had the following items happen

Sometimes, it has been more time with a paci in my mouth for silent time.  This is done when my wife does not want me to talk and think about our argument.

Sometimes It is a enema.  It is normally one of the last resorts as it pretty much makes me have a accident and stay in my diaper and then clean me up.

One of the more unpleasant  is the spanking.  It is not a forceful spanking but definitely makes me feel it.

15 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When I was 10 I was put in a diaper for wetting the bed.  long story about that but if he did not put me in that diaper that night I would not be the diaper boy I am today.

Did he happen to have diapers on hand, Eddie, or did he have to go get them? You're pretty close in age to me, and I also wore diapers to bed, until I was about 10 - just curious, because I know that towards the latter part of my bedwetting "career", my parents struggled with finding diapers - that was the early 1980's, so pull-ups didn't exist. There was one size of toddler disposable that would just fit me - the tabs were hanging on to the edges by an inch on each side, when I finally didn't need them anymore. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Did he happen to have diapers on hand, Eddie, or did he have to go get them? You're pretty close in age to me, and I also wore diapers to bed, until I was about 10 - just curious, because I know that towards the latter part of my bedwetting "career", my parents struggled with finding diapers - that was the early 1980's, so pull-ups didn't exist. There was one size of toddler disposable that would just fit me - the tabs were hanging on to the edges by an inch on each side, when I finally didn't need them anymore. 

Read my about me part of my profile.  It goes into detail.

• 1 month later...

My Husband disciplines me in two ways. i am not punished for small mistakes but mainly for bad attitude, talking back or acting too much like an adult rather than my adult kid age of 10.

The first is a thorough bare-butt spanking with a wooden spoon. By thorough, i mean enough to literally make it hurt to sit for a day or two. This happens about weekly.

My Husband says bad attitude is caused by constipation, so the other punishment is laxatives. i don’t currently mess in my trainers so this just involves time on the potty. i don’t have potty privacy, and He enjoys watching the laxatives take effect and me doing my business. This happens a couple of times a month.