LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

humiliation that I've missed

1 Z

Over the years my wife has blurted out things about my diapers to embarrass me. Not often, done in fun, and the humiliation adds to...well i remember them all. Anyway it has been years, but she got me the other day.

A forest fire had shut the highway and we returned to a small town to get gas. The station was small and packed with a large group of bikers,  mostly couples and close to our age. We got out and I was starting to fuel up, she proceeds to the store,  stops, looks back at me, and  loudly says..

Your diapers are showing, you might want to pull your shirt down! (abena with plastic pants, and the back of my shirt was way up))

Well i grab my shirt, just as a couple of the bikers are pulling away. One lady probably sprung her neck trying to see..

anyway my wife just smiled when she returned.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, 1 Z said:

Over the years my wife has blurted out things about my diapers to embarrass me. Not often, done in fun, and the humiliation adds to...well i remember them all. Anyway it has been years, but she got me the other day.

A forest fire had shut the highway and we returned to a small town to get gas. The station was small and packed with a large group of bikers,  mostly couples and close to our age. We got out and I was starting to fuel up, she proceeds to the store,  stops, looks back at me, and  loudly says..

Your diapers are showing, you might want to pull your shirt down! (abena with plastic pants, and the back of my shirt was way up))

Well i grab my shirt, just as a couple of the bikers are pulling away. One lady probably sprung her neck trying to see..

anyway my wife just smiled when she returned.

I have not had anything like that.  Though my mom who knows that I do wear.  She kept on complaining to me that it is not good to wear them.  Well a few years later and now she is wearing them as she has accidents now.  It would not bother me if someone shouted your diaper is showing.

I'm diapered 24/7 due to an accident. My wife has said a few things, but not often. We have been at my moms, or my mother in laws and my wife has said that I need to check your diaper, so I'm taken into the bedroom. 

4 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I'm diapered 24/7 due to an accident. My wife has said a few things, but not often. We have been at my moms, or my mother in laws and my wife has said that I need to check your diaper, so I'm taken into the bedroom. 

That would kill me if my loved ones did that to me.  Even if I had to wear them.  To tell you the truth.  It's none of your other families business that you wear diapers even if they know from the past due to the accident.  

And saying out loud let's go and  see if you need a change.  To me that's just not right.

Though I do have a question.  What does your other family say when she says that?

• Like 1

Yes, I would hate that a lot!  There are many people here that are really into humiliation and embarrassment.  Those are the people who get off, so to speak, on things like this or having the fact that they wear diapers brought up in front of other people including strangers and family.

19 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

That would kill me if my loved ones did that to me.  Even if I had to wear them.  To tell you the truth.  It's none of your other families business that you wear diapers even if they know from the past due to the accident.  

And saying out loud let's go and  see if you need a change.  To me that's just not right.

Though I do have a question.  What does your other family say when she says that?

I have been wearing diapers for 1.5 yrs now. My family has excepted it, and so have I. She doesn't do it on purpose, or to be mean about it. Family members don't really say anything and are use to it. Most of the time when were around family we just go into the bedroom and I'm checked and changed.

6 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I have been wearing diapers for 1.5 yrs now. My family has excepted it, and so have I. She doesn't do it on purpose, or to be mean about it. Family members don't really say anything and are use to it. Most of the time when were around family we just go into the bedroom and I'm checked and changed.

Wish my wife would do that,  check and change my diaper if needed, but Im just happy to have her approval to wear diapers all the time.

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Wish my wife would do that,  check and change my diaper if needed, but Im just happy to have her approval to wear diapers all the time.

She has been doing it for me for 1.5 yrs since my accident. I have limited use of my right arm, and kinda hard to diaper myself.