LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

Hoping for the next chapter very soon! I love the imagery of the little sissy showing off her diapered bottom, then having her Daddy deposit a present into her diaper, before snuggling up in bed. Can’t wait for more!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. I’m so sorry for the delays in writing. COVID has been very tough in my line of work and has really zapped my writing time and energy. I promise I’m beginning to write again and have an outline for the rest of the story. I promise I’ll be right back at it very soon and look forward to the continued feedback!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nomadic said:

Hi, everyone. I’m so sorry for the delays in writing. COVID has been very tough in my line of work and has really zapped my writing time and energy. I promise I’m beginning to write again and have an outline for the rest of the story. I promise I’ll be right back at it very soon and look forward to the continued feedback!

Thanks for letting us know Nomadic. This is one of the best abdl stories I've ever read. Pushes a lot of buttons and is actually interesting and mysterious! We love your writing but please take care of yourself too! 

Echoing Sybaris! Glad to hear from you and hope you’re doing well personally. We’ll be here waiting when you’re able to post another chapter. I agree that this is one of the greats, and I truly hope we can see it to a conclusion — hopefully after many, many more chapters. 

But most importantly: take care of yourself!

• Like 1

Part 8

Tens of thousands of years ago, a photon was created in the core of the Sun. Eventually, it made its’s way to the surface before being scattered and cast out into the vast abyss of space. A very small group of photons traveled for just over 8 minutes in the perfect trajectory to hit Earth, and an infinitesimally small number of photons passed right through the small gap between the drawn shades to hit my eyes and wake me up.

I slowly came to from the light intrusion and took stock of my surroundings. Steve’s side of the bed was still warm, but he was absent from it, and upon examination was not anywhere in the bedroom either. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and rolled slightly to the side to dodge any additional photon assault. I listened carefully for any sign of Steve’s location, but heard nothing aside from the deep hum of the furnace and the whoosh of air passing through the vents. 

I debated trying to go back to sleep, but that moment had passed by this point. I rolled back into the sunlight on my way to the edge of the bed and took immideate notice of the caked reminants of last nights sexual encounter spattered across my groin. It was that moment that also jogged my memory of the juvenile pull-up currently stretched around my torso. Even with no one around, I could feel my face flush in embarrasment. 

I rolled from the bed, a little surprised at how cool the air in the room was and now longed for the warmth of the thick covers I had just abandoned, but pressed on into the bathroom all the same. 

I caught my reflection in the large mirror, even though Steve and I had been playing this game for a little while now, I was still caught off guard at my image looking back at me. The seersucker fabric was deeply creased from a long nights slumber, and my hair was poking in every direction. I pulled my hand to my head and began to pat down the stray strands and run my fingers through the tangles, barely able to tell a difference after the fact. 

I turned away, resound to the fact that a shower would be required to fix the case of bedhead, and moved over to the toilet to ease my straining bladder. I hesitated for a moment, somewhat nervous that Steve would be disappointed if I didn’t use the pull-up, but decided to go anyways. I grimaced at the state of my crotch when I pulled both sets of pants down. There was dry, crusted semen everywhere literally caking the chastity cage. I sat and did my business, then pulled the Goodnite off and tossed it into the wastebin next to the toilet before pulling the pajama shorts back up, careful to clean any possible spills off. 

I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face, then used a wet brush to manipulate my hair back into some normalcy... as if standing there in girls pajamas was normal.

I still couldn’t hear Steve anywhere, he hadn’t announced his presence, and I didn’t see any notes or texts that he was leaving the house. I walked out of the bedroom and searched the kitchen, but it was dark and cold. 

“Steve?” I called into the unlit house. 

No response. 

I walked over to his office and peeked in, but it too was cold and dark. I made my way to the front foyer and peeked out of the glass surrounding the heavy door and saw that his car was gone. I panicked for a moment thinking that there had been an incident, or he had fallen ill and was rushing himself to the hospital. 

I walked quickly back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone to call him, but noticed that he had sent a text not a minute before.

Steve: Good morning, sweetie - went to grab us breakfast from Freemer’s Market. Coffee is brewed if you want some. Be back soon.

I breathed a sigh of relief knowin that he was okay and put the phone back down and looked around the room. My eyes fixated on the door to the nursary and the items within the closet that Steve had not allowed me to see and began to wonder how far away Freemer’s Market was from here. I thought about taking a quick peek, but ultimately decided against it after I condidered that Steve would probably be the kind of person to have an alarm on the door, or a camera tucked away. 

I laid back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling for a moment and thought about Steve’s passion from the night before. Even though it was early in the morning and I hadn’t had coffee, I could feel myself getting turned on again just thinking about how it was me that caused that passion in him. 

I slowly lowered my right hand down to the band of the pajama bottoms and slid my fingers beneith the soft fabric. I could feel the dried cum on my skin, rough against my finger tips. I pulled my hand up to my nose and smelled, curious if I would get a scent off of the cum after this long. I got nothing. My mind for an instant told me to lick my fingers, but I quickly pushed that out and yanked my hand away and back down to my side. 

Eventually curiocity got the best of me and I climbed again from the bed and walked over to the closet door. I aprehensively reached my hand out, half expecting the door knob to be burning hot, but a quick tap confirmed that the metal was cold, like any normal door knob would be. I enclosed the small knob in my hand and twisted, but was met with a firm click and resistance to my movement. Steve had locked the closet door at some point. I was a bit miffed by this, but decided to not press my luck and turned to go explore more of the house. 

I’d seen nearly everything on the first floor, but hadn’t yet gone upstairs, and wasn’t sure if there was a basement. I walked to the foyer, turned up the intricate stairway, and climbed. The stairs merged into a long hallway flanked with doors at varying intervals on both sides. I slowly walked down the hall ignoring the closed doors to see if anything in particular caught my eye. To my right, most of the way down the hallway was an outcropping with a large open area overlooking the water. The massive windows beamed with light bouncing off of the gentile waves beyond. There was no furniture in the large room, it almost looked as if the second floor was entirily vacant. It wouldn’t surprise me much if it were, Steve was the only one living here and how much space could one man occupy?

I turned and slowly strolled back toward the stairs, randomly turning knobs on the way but wasn’t overly surprised to find them locked as well, with the exception of a small gym with a Pellaton bike, treadmill, and some free weights. 

One thing was for sure about Steve... either he needed more furniture, or less secrets. More than half of the house was closed up tight. 

I strolled back down the stairway just in time to see Steve’s black SUV turn into the driveway. Feeling almost guilty for walking around, I quickly made my way back to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water, and sat on one of the island benches. 

Steve walked in a moment later with a brown paper bag and cardboard drink carrier with two very large paper cups of fancy coffee standing tall. He beamed a large smile as he sat the bag and drink tray carefully on the counter next to me, then opened the bag and pulled out a large everything bagel and handed it over to me. 

“These are the best bagels I’ve had outsite of Brooklyn.” He said with a proud smile, then pulled an unmarked tub of cream cheese from the bag along with his matching bagel. 

I smeared a healthy layer of cream cheese on the bagel, then marveled at the first bite at how delicious a simple bagel could be. It was wonderfully chewy with a garlicy bite. The cream cheese was far from a supermarket variety, and was the perfect balance of sweetness to the dense bagel. 

The look on my face must have said enough as Steve bit eagerly into his as well. We ate in silence, both too fixated on the treat we were consuming to discuss anything else. 

As we both came down from our food high, Steve made his over to my side and pulled me in for a small side hug. I leaned my head over and laid it against the side of his chest for a moment. I didn’t think much of it when I felt his hand slide down my back and come in contact with the waistband of the pajama bottoms, but thought something was amiss when he quickly pulled his hand away and stepped back from me.

“What’d you do with it?” He said somewhat angerly. 

“Huh?” I repled, knowing full well what he was referring too.

“Why did you take it off?” He pushed even harder.

“Well, I don’t need them, and it was gross from last night so I took it off this morning when I got up.” I replied feeling both defensive and frightened at his reaction.

“What did we talk about last night, Adam? What did we literally just have a conversation about? How are you not understanding this yet?” He started, becoming visibly upset at the situation. “Do you have an answer?”

I just looked at him, scared and confused. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes again. 

“No, you’re not going to wimper your way out of this.” He shot back. 

He turned and walked out of the kitchen after a moments pause, me doing everything I could to avoid his eye contact. I could hear a door open, then slam close a moment later before watching him walk back to the bedroom. I waited for some indication for what I should do, but I was half tempted to run for the front door, current attire be damned. 

“Get in here!” I heard him yell after another brief moment. 

I slowly got up from the stool and took a deep breath, then wiped at my eyes to knock the fresh tears away. I made my way to the bedroom, now lit brightly by the overhead lights. 

Steve was standing near the bed with his hands on his hips, angled slightly to the bed. On it were my clothes... the ones I wore here on Thursday night. The were laid out almost as if someone had been wearing them, then vanished into thin air. On the other side of my normal clothes was the pull-up.

Steve seemed to fume when he looked at me. I felt like a small child in trouble for drawing on the walls, and felt like I had no escape. I didn’t enjoy the feeling one bit.

“You need to decide.” He said as he gestured to the bed. “You need to decide if you’re in our if you’re out. No more games. No more mixed signals. No more. I told you what was expected of you and you still resist. You need to get out of your head and either accept what this is, or move on. No games.”

I started to cry at this, almost certain that this was the end of the road... and all because I took off a diaper that was caked with cum.

“I’ve got a call to make, it’ll take 45 mintues. At 11am, you either walk into the office wearing this...” He gestured to the now-misshapen pink pull up, then paused and pulled out his wallet, “or you get dressed and call an Uber.” He said as he threw two crisp $20 bills on top of the jeans. “If you leave, that’s it though. No texts, no emails, no calls. We’re done.”

I couldn’t believe how much he had changed in just a few minutes. I was caught off guard, and I was afraid. I didn’t fear for my safety, but I couldn’t stop crying at the options. 

With that, he walked quickly around me and closed the door to the bedroom firmly.

I stood there for what seemed like an eternity before drying my eyes again and catching my breath. I looked at the clothes on the bed and almost immideately decided that I couldn’t advance this any farther. I felt as if I had done everything Steve had asked me to do. I felt like I played the part. I guess I was wrong.

I walked to the edge of the bed and pushed the cash off of the jeans and lifted them up. I could see a small metal tool beneith it and realized after a second that it was the one he had used to clip the plastic pin from the chastity cage. He was serious about this being over.

I tossed the jeans back to the bed and walked around to the side of the bed and laid down, then sobbed more. I had decided that it was over, I guess. I had decided to go home. I grabbed at the night stand for my phone so I could order an Uber and noticed a notification from SnapChat prominently covering the notification center of my phone. I hadn’t used SnapChat in months, so was a bit confused by the new message alert. I pushed the notification and watched as the app filled the rest of the screen. 

‘xOMollsOx would like to add you as a friend’

I rubbed the water from my eyes again and accepted the friend request, assuming it was Molly asking to connect.

xOMollsOx: Hi, Adam! It's Molly from Steve's get together. How are you?

I checked the timestamp on the message and saw that she had sent it within the past minute. With a slight moment of hesitation, I decided to respond. 

AisforAdam: Hi, Molly. I'm surviving. How are you?

xOMollsOx: I'm surviving as well. Sounds like you're going to be joining us?

AisforAdam: I don't think I will, actually. I think Steve and I just had a falling out. I'm getting ready to go back home now, actually. You caught me as I was packing up.

xOMollsOx: Before you do, I think I know what's going on. I sent you this via snapchat so nobody would see it. They did the same thing to me. I'm guessing something minor happened and now he's giving you some type of ultimatum, right?

AisforAdam: What the fuck? Yeah. How'd you know?

xOMollsOx: That's the game, Adam. It's the game they play with the new ones right before they give them the offer. If you do what he says, he'll move forward. If you leave, they'll write you off as a loss. It's part of it, as messed up as it sounds. How bad is what he is asking you to do?

AisforAdam: I mean, it isn't... I guess. 

xOMollsOx: Then do it. Trust me. 

AisforAdam: What? Really? You didn't seem too happy... I don't think I want "in".

xOMollsOx: I am, last night was weird. No offense, but I really despise meeting new people. It can get really weird fast and I guess I was just nervous that it was going too. But it didn't. 

AisforAdam: Oh, okay. Gotcha. I'm not sure though, I think all of this was super fucking weird at first, but it keeps getting even weirder. I think I'd rather just move on. 

xOMollsOx: I'd understand if you did. You can't let anyone ever know that I told you this before you've talked to Mark, but the contract they'll give you is worth a lot of money. A lot. I'll never have to work again a day in my life, and I walk away from all of this on my 24th birthday. Don't let that sway you too much, the money has strings attached. Gotta go. Maybe I'll see you again. 

AisforAdam: Drop a bomb like that and then run away? What the hell? 

xOMollsOx: :)

I started at the screen for a few moments seeing if she would add to the abruptly ended conversation, but she didn't. I had no clue what she was talking about with a contract, or what she meant by her 24th birthday. She did grab my interest with the money though, truth be told. I wasn't sure how much money was enough for a 24 year old to survive on for the rest of their life, but I'd assume it was more than the $13 an hour I was making now. 

My eyes shot between the clothes on the bed, each representing a vastly different path that the rest of my life would take. Each representing a diverging person, one that couldn't have both. I closed my eyes and cried for a moment. 

I picked up my phone again after I collected my emotions and noted that the time was 10:56am. That means I had just over 3 minutes to decide my fate. I stripped off the pajamas and tossed them to the floor and made the decision that would alter everything I ever knew I was. 

The air was cool as I gently pushed open the office door. I could hear a group of men talking, but there was so much business jargon that I couldn't really decipher what they were actually talking about. As the door opened, I saw Steve sitting at his desk staring intently at his computer monitors. He didn't acknowledge my presence at all, but knowing that time was out, I pushed farther into the office and closed the door behind me. 

I felt ridiculous standing there in the pull up, I could feel the dry semen scratching against my smooth skin as I shuffled in slowly. I knew Steve was getting exactly what he wanted as I stood there clad in nearly nothing. Just a few weeks ago I was becoming a man, now I looked like a child. 

I stopped walking toward him when I was in the center of the room. I was still a few feet away from his desk, but wasn't certain what to do and he had yet to even glance at me. I thought I would approach the chair and sit while I waited for his call to end, knowing that I was arriving exactly when instructed, but as I lifted my leg to step forward, his hand gestured for me to stop. 

"Gentleman, hold for a moment, please. Give me 30 seconds." He spoke into the monitor. 

I heard a couple of clicks, then the swoosh of the chair as Steve turned slightly to face me. 

"A couple of steps forward and the Executive team of one of the largest companies in the United States will see what a little sissy girl you really are." He said, motioning to the camera affixed atop the monitor. 

I felt my stomach drop at the thought of that, and at his comment. My face flushed, but I just stood there in near-shock. 

"I guess you've made up your mind, huh?" He said with a straight face. 

I nodded my head slightly, almost afraid to make eye contact. I was afraid at any second I would hear the confused questions from the people he was meeting with, and hoped beyond hope that he knew precisely where the cut off for the camera was. I was relieved by the silence. 

"Good, I'm glad." He said with no emotion. "I'm glad you're ready to listen, and you'd better listen well because here's what you need to do. First, I told you that you don't waste diapers, so use it right now. Then get on your hands and knees, crawl over here, take my dick out of my pants and kiss it as an apology. Then crawl on your hands and knees out of the room and throw your dirty diaper away in the trash, take your chastity off, and soak in the tub for a while. After that, get dressed in your normal clothes and meet me in the kitchen. Got it?"

I stood paralyzed in fear as my mind tried to process what he had just said. I understood his words, but my mind couldn't process them into actions. I was frozen, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was expecting an answer right away. Almost instinctually, I nodded my head in affirmation of the orders given to me. 

"Good. Get to it." He finished, and pivoted the chair back around to the monitor before a few more clicks caused his screen to fill back up with people. 

"Sorry, now where were we." He said, a beaming smile on his face now. 

As the chatter continued, I tried to play back what he had said in my mind. It was difficult to realize that I actually needed to do those things, and I needed to do them now. While there may have been some excitement in my mind last night about my lips touching his cock, they were completely gone now, replaced by nerves and the slightest wish that I would have chosen the other option a few minutes ago. 

I tried to clear my mind as the tears were running down my face, now mortified of my current situation. I knew I had to pee, but was so nervous in the moment that I wasn't sure I could. I could see the side glance every now and then as Steve checked my groin for signs that I did actually understand his directions. 

I closed my eyes again and imagined myself standing in front of a toilet, and after a few minutes, I felt my bladder loosen slightly. A small trickle of urine moved down my urethra, causing a chill to run through my body. This actually helped to accelerate my progress and soon I could feel the pull up grow warm and begin to swell. I looked down in embarrassment and saw Ariel looking out over the room, now faintly yellowed and looking puffier then before. 

I slightly raised my eyes to see if Steve had noticed and felt a flutter when I saw his nearly seditious smile curling up his lips. I knew he'd noticed at that point. 

I knew what I was expected to do next, but wasn't sure I'd actually be able too. It was different now, this was different from before. Yeah, I had seen his dick a few time now, and while my lips hadn't touched it, they had come very close. But those two times were... sexy, I guess. I felt like he desired me, but now I felt like this was just for his entertainment, or his ego. He was doing everything he could to humiliate me as punishment for earlier. 

I took in a deep breath and decided to get it over with. I dropped lightly to my knees, then leaned forward onto my hands and began to slowly crawl toward the desk. I kept my head down in fear that the camera could see me, and figured he'd be the one embarrassed, not me, if they could actually see me. I crawled under around the edge of the desk and saw him swivel the chair in my direction slightly. Without thinking, I raised my head and saw the screen of Zoom participants still carrying on their discussion and was very relieved to see that the only part of Steve you could see was from the chest and above. 

I moved carefully in front of him and positioned myself at his lap and imagined the sight I would be if he pivoted the camera down now. I was facing him, so the camera was at my back. With my long hair and slender body, no one would likely know that I wasn't a girl. Sure, they'd all be confused as to why Steve had a girl wearing nothing but a pull up that was clearly wet resting her head against his lap, but I guess at least they'd think it was a girl. 

I extended my hand slowly and made soft contact with the zipper of Steve's trousers. In his current position, it was tough to pull the zipper down and I had to end up using both hands to do so. Steve offered no assistance in the process, only carried on with his call. Once the zipper was fully down, I could see that the fly of his boxers was already slightly gaped. I hesitantly moved my right hand into the fly of his pants and boxers and pulled very gently on his mostly soft dick to guide it out of the opening. My heart was racing frantically as I coaxed it out and fully exposed much of his dick to the cool air. I didn't realize it until then that I was literally trembling from nerves, and also because the urine in the pull up was beginning to cool causing me to shiver slightly. 

I could see the slit of his cock glisten slightly even though he was still mostly soft. Even though I had one of my own, it was strange to see it get slightly larger as it pulsated. I'd spent the last five years getting to know my own cock, so I could only imagine what would be going through a girls mind when faced with one for the first time. I decided that now was the time to get it over with, so I pulled lightly with my right hand to hold the length down and lowered my head to meet it. My eyes had instinctively closed as if I was going in for a kiss, so I was somewhat surprised when I felt the gentle pressure and warmth greet my lips. I opened my eyes and realized that I had done it. My lips were now in full contact with the shaft of Steve's cock. It didn't feel like anything, just body temperature skin. I couldn't really smell much of anything either, outside of a very faint musky smell. 

I held my lips there for what could have only been a second, then started to pull my head away, happy that this step of the directions was completed and that I hadn't keeled over dead from actually touching a dick with my lips. I nearly jumped when I felt Steve's hand grip the back of my neck, effectively holding me an inch away from his cock that seemed to be growing larger by the second. 

"Hey, guys... I've got to jump. We're over schedule and I'm late for something." I heard him say as he lightly squeezed my neck. 

Without waiting for a response, I heard the talking cease at once. This was followed by a deep exhale as Steve leaned back into the executive chair. 

"I could sit here all day and look at you like this." He said as I brought my eyes up to meet his. "This seems perfectly natural for you, baby. Sitting here with your lips on my dick while I'm taking calls. You, on your knees in front of me wearing your cute little wet diaper. I could get used to this."

I blushed deeply. At that moment I didn't share the erotic sentiment. I wasn't turned on, didn't feel sexy, and didn't see what he thought was so cute about being in a wet, gross diaper. 

His grip didn't let up on my neck, but his dick had now become hard enough to rise back against my face. I was looking up, but could feel it begin to lightly bounce against the underside of my chin. I moved slightly to back away, but his grip tightened and held me firmly in place. 

"You know, I'm really starting to wish I would have told you to suck me instead of just kissing it." He said as he leaned his head back against the chair. 

It took enough out of me to get me to kiss his cock at this point, I didn't think I could go through with anything more. Not yet, at least. 

"Oh, well." He said, then released my neck from his grip. "I've got some more work to do... be a good girl and go do everything else I told you. Also, just because you're taking the chastity off doesn't mean you get to touch yourself. That rule exists in or out of chastity."

"Yes, daddy." I said as I pulled my torso away from him, then pivoted away from the chair and began the long and awkward crawl out of the room. 

"I'm glad you said yes, baby. I really am." He said as I approached the door. I turned back to look at him and saw that the smile I was used too, the gentle and loving smile, was back on his face. I was instantly relieved when I saw it, still humiliated at my current situation, but I felt immensely better as I crawled from the room.I shared a faint smile back, stood, and closed the door.  

• Like 12
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-7)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 9

My legs were shaking so much it was hard to walk back to the bedroom, even while bracing myself against the wall. I could feel the tears still welling up in my eyes after the panic and humiliation of the moment began to subside. I felt so foreign in my own body, almost like I was standing at the door watching what I just did, not an active participant. 

I walked into the room and paused at the foot of the bed and looked over my stuff still splayed on the comforter. Looking down only gave me the same odd sensation, as my body didn't even look like my own anymore. I know it was crazy, but I felt smaller. I felt thinner. I felt little. The childish garb only accentuated that feeling. 

Almost in a fit of panic, I tore at the waistband of the goodnite and ripped it clean from my body in a single, swift motion, nearly flying from my hands with the added weight of the coerced accident I just had in it. I walked over to the bathroom and tossed it into the waste basket, the heavy thump causing the bin to nearly fall over. I turned again to the bed and grabbed for the small tool to remove the chastity device. I was glad to be getting rid of it, just like I was glad to get rid of the diaper. I felt like I was finally clear headed again, or at least enough to recognize that I'd been foolish for going along with all of this. 

I jimmied the small metallic prongs in between the rings of the chastity cage and the plastic numbered lock that Steve had applied. With a firm twist and a small snap, the plastic gave way and fell to the floor. I pulled the remaining piece away and gave a gentle tug on the shaft of the cage, and like that, it was gone. After carefully pulling the small ring over my scrotum, I tossed the two pieces of pink plastic to the bed and looked down to see the manhood that I'd ceded weeks ago. 

A large part of my mind wanted to just dress and run out of the house without another thought, finally free of this fog that Steve had placed over me. Finally free of whatever he wanted me to be, or thought I was. But an even larger part of my mind walked my thin body over to the bathtub and turned the water on to an almost intolerable temperature and slowly lowered myself in. I pushed a few pumps of bubble bath into the streaming water and relaxed back against the contoured slope of the tub as the water enveloped my body up to my shoulders. With my eyes closed, I finally relaxed my mind and zoned out into an almost trance-like state. 

It felt like it had been hours, but likely hadn't been more than 30 minutes before my mind started to fire back up again. The water had cooled slightly, letting me know it was time to move on. I fished under the now bubble free water and pulled up on the drain stopper, stood, and stepped into the cool air. I dried with a large and impossibly fluffy bath towel before exiting back into the room to retrieve my normal clothes. 

I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment, the image that I was used to looking back. A thin, barely adult male with no fashion sense and who desperately needed a haircut if he was going to ever have a respectable career. I was a far cry from what I had been only hours before. I was a completely different person now. 

I took a few deep breaths and wondered how I would face Steve in the kitchen. I was mortified that just a few short moments ago I was dressed like I was, and doing what I did. It seemed so foreign in my mind, and it seemed like so long ago. Maybe he would see me like this and lose all interest, just bid me farewell with a handshake. Maybe we would see each other in a few years and know that we needed to place a name withe face, but come up short on actually connecting the dots. A distant, anonymous memory that we'd almost be convinced never took place. I doubted all of that, but my mind searched for something to distance myself from... myself. 

I walked to the bedroom door, now nearly ready to exit the house save for a jacket hanging neatly in the hall closet. A brief walk down the hallway led me to the large kitchen and my heart skipped as Steve was leaning against the counter with an amused look of impatience on his face. 

"I thought you might have drowned in the tub, you know..." he said with a grin as he tapped his gold Rolex.

"Sorry about that, time got away from me, I guess." I said trying to avoid eye contact. 

"It's fine, it's fine. You did keep our guest waiting though." He said as he pointed toward the table, just out of view. 

I took a small step forward to round the corner and saw Mark sitting at the head of the table, papers stacked neatly in front of him and chairs to either side pulled out. 

"Hello again, Adam. Why don't you come have a seat. You too, Steve, come sit." Mark said with a smile and a lite pat at the table next to him. 

I could feel my heart begin to speed significantly, confused as to why Mark would be back here, and why he would want to speak with me about nearly anything. Almost as if I had no control over my body, I glided over to the chair and sat. Steve joined opposite me with a grin, no doubt still seeing the little toy that was on its knees in front of him at his computer. I felt as if this image in his mind was on a projector for all of the world to see, complete with all of my personal information and a detailed synopsis of the time Steve and I spent together. 

My face flushed and I looked to the table in front of me. 

"So, Adam." Mark began. "It seems like Steve and yourself are something of an item."

I nearly jumped to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. My eyes darted from face to face to see if there was any reaction, but both were fixed on me with smiles. 

"I'll say, when Steve called me earlier to let me know to proceed, I was absolutely gobsmacked with excitement. I've known this man for years, and I've never heard him speak about someone with as much excitement as he speaks about you." Mark continued. 

I felt myself blush even deeper, somewhat hoping the chair would come to life and eat me alive. Even with my mind in a panic, I felt my head nod and my lips curl into a smile. At that moment it was like my two minds met with a collision together. I was actually somewhat giddy that he felt that way. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as both men looked at my reddened face, no doubt looking like an innocent girl who won the affection of her first crush. I tried to shake out of it as I could hear Mark continue to speak from what seemed miles away.

"So I'm aware that you know something about our, uh, group. Am I correct in that?" Mark asked. 

I glanced quickly at Steve, remembering that he asked me not to discuss the subject, but was met with an encouraging smile.

I nodded in affirmation at Mark.

"That's just fine, okay. Just fine. I kind of figured when I met you last that you'd been made somewhat aware. So let me get to the details, okay? If you have questions, just hold on to them and we'll talk about it at the end." Mark said as he pulled the papers closer to him, then lifted the first page.

"So our little group is actually more than just a small group of friends, you know. We have some well defined structure for our senior members and their junior members. So what I would like to do, as the president founding member, is offer you a junior membership rider on Steve's senior membership."

I looked at both of them with a dumbstruck look, unsure of what any of that actually meant. Both, it seemed, picked up on my ignorance. 

"Steve would sponsor you into the group." Mark said, then cleared his throat as he set the paper down. "This isn't some Sierra Club membership, Adam. There's a lot to this. I'm going to explain it all." 

I thought about getting up and running, I was pretty sure I was about to be pitched some mid-level marketing pyramid scheme or inducted into a cult, but Steve reached his hand across the table and placed it atop mine. This, while not calming me down, was enough of a distraction to keep me sitting for the moment. 

"A junior membership, with a senior membership sponsor would identify you as a contracted employee of 'OLS', and comes with a deferred salary that I'll outline in a moment. In addition, 'OLS' agrees to sponsor the remainder of your schooling, cost of living, and any expenses incurred as a direct result of your contract with 'OLS'. During your employment with 'OLS', you will be responsible for the management of our account with Steve. Your job will be to keep him happy and keep him paying his dues." 

Steve and Mark both laughed deeply at the comment. I was still very much confused about what he was telling me. 

"I'm not sure I follow..." I started. 

"Hold your questions just a bit longer, I'll sum it all up for you soon." Mark interrupted. "In your official capacity, you'll keep Steve satisfied with the services he receives from 'OLS', and you are the majority of the service, in addition to access to the other businesses that 'OLS' is affiliated with. This contract would begin within 24 hours of your agreeing to the terms and conditions, and would conclude on your 25th birthday, that's our age out for junior members. At the time of aging out, you will receive the payout of the deferred salary, in addition to a one-time contract completion bonus. As Steve will be the beneficiary of your services, he may request certain conditions be met for the contract to begin, but will not be able to add conditions in once the terms are set. Any conditions he applies that have any permanent or semi-permanent impacts on your body will be agreed upon and a fair value will be placed on the condition. I have that agreement ready and will cover it soon. 'OLS' does not outline the services that you will provide, that is between the two of you. Our job is to give you both the resources needed to keep Steve a happy senior member."

I'm not sure I blinked in minutes. I was staring at Mark so hard that his face began to melt in my mind. I had to shake my head to get the image to clear.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Well, Adam..." Steve began. "Mark's company wants to pay you to hang out with me, basically."

"Why?" I asked, still slack jawed. 

"Because I pay them a large sum of money. Senior members pay 'OLC' to provide services that other companies can't, or won't. All of those clothes we looked at online, properties all over the world, private planes, concierge services... you name it, 'OLC' provides it to us. Going through them keeps the IRS off of my back, and gives you a great financial package that is fully compliant with tax laws. Plus, they assign you a financial advisor that will ensure your financial stability for decades to come." Steve said. 

"You want me... I'd be getting paid too... wait. How is that legal? How is any of this actually legal? I'm not a prostitute, I'm not doing any of this because I want to get paid... this isn't like that, you know." I said, feeling the heat build in my face and the tears surge again. 

"No, no, no... that isn't at all what this is." Steve started. "Nobody is paying you to do anything physical with anyone. We have junior members that don't touch anyone in any kind of sexual way. That's all between the senior and junior member, there's no stipulation on physical contact at all. It's not a requirement."

"So what is it then? What are you wanting then? With what you just asked me to do in your office... this isn't fucking sexual?" I shot back, hurt and angry.

"Look, Adam... let me tell you what this really is, okay? I like having you around and I want you to be taken care of. This company is prepared to help take care of you financially no matter what happens between us, okay? They'll pay you to further your education in anything you want, they'll pay your expenses on top of it. Then, down the road, you'll get a lump sum of money... clean money... that will help support you for the rest of your life. I asked Mark here because I want to make sure that you're taken care of. If I just wanted some little weekend fuck, I never would have asked you back over."

I paused for a moment and thought about what he said, then decided to calm down and allow Mark to continue. 

"It's okay, Adam. Tensions like this are pretty common when we make the offer to new juniors. This isn't something that most people ever hear about, so it can be frightening. How about we go over some specifics in the contract, then we'll start the cooling off period. So, as we said, you'll receive a deferred salary of $125,000 per year, payable upon completion of the contract. Since you're 18 now, we'll count that as a full year for a total deferred compensation of $875,000. If something happens and you terminate the contract early, you will receive any accrued compensation for the previously completed years of service. So if you leave when you're 20, you'll receive the 125 for your 18th year and the 125 for your 19th year, but you'll forfeit the 125 for your 20th year. Make sense?"

I was unable to comprehend the numbers he was saying, I'd never been privy to conversations where money like that was discussed. I nodded with what was no doubt a look of fear and shock on my face.

"Okay, good. If you stay on service until your 25th birthday, you'll receive a one-time lump sum payment of $2.5 million that will be distributed to you under the condition that an independent fiduciary help manage the account. That'll bring the running total up to $3.375 million. Now, of course, tuition and expenses will be paid on top of that amount, since it is deferred money and you won't have access to it quite yet."

What the actual fuck was he saying? I couldn't understand, believe, or process the numbers he was throwing at me. They didn't make logical sense. People don't just give money away like that, not to some skinny kid that works a shit job with no passion for anything in life. 

"Of course we come to Steve's requests that would be considered permanent, so they have a value placed. First, he requests that you have all body hair removed with the exception of the hair on top of your head and your eyebrows. This will need to be removed with laser treatment, cost to be fully covered, and you will be compensated in the amount of $50,000 to be added to the bonus payout. Second, invasive procedures may be requested as time goes on so he would like to build a rider into the contract that allows these requests to be added. He is willing to increase the bonus payout an additional $250,000 to keep this option open past signatures. Third, any non-permanent, non-surgical, easily reversible modifications may be made at any time with no advanced notice or consent and may be allowable until contract completion. This would be compensated at $400,000. All of that would bring your total payout to... $4.075 million plus tuition and expenses."

They both stared at me for an eternity, waiting for some type of reaction. I think they became concerned when my face didn't change, my eyes stayed fixed at the table, and my breathing became quick and shallow. 

"Of course, you don't have to agree to any of this, Adam." Mark said after a moment, knocking me out of my state. 

"I don't know about... about... anything. I'm not sure about this." I stammered, finally. 

"You don't have to decide today, sweetie." Steve said, sounding concerned. 

"In fact," Mark started "you can't decide about any of this today. There is a required cool down period of 7 days for both of you to consider the terms as defined. The two of you are not to have any form of contact with each other until this time next week, at which time the contract will be delivered to both of you for signature. You'll have until this time next week to decide. A copy will be made available to both of you electronically within an hour." Mark said quickly as he shuffled the papers into a briefcase at his side. "That time begins right now. Adam, there is a ride for you outside to take you home."

With that, I was ushered by Mark from the chair, down the hall, and out the door. The cold slapped me hard as I walked down to the black BMW idling in the driveway. Mark held my upper arm the entire walk there, then opened the rear passenger door and guided me in without a word. The driver moved the transmission into gear and slowly pulled out of the circle driveway, and away for the palatial house, without saying a word.

Moments later, I was left to my own thoughts in the small, dark basement apartment. More confused now than ever before, more scared now than ever before. I picked up my phone and almost instinctively sent a text to Steve before stopping myself, and realizing I had no one else to confide in, threw myself onto my bed and cried through the torrent of emotions. 

After an hour or so, I climbed from the bed and began to pack a small suitcase, then set out to the metro station near campus. I was going home. 

• Like 6

This is another cliff hanger. I had to go back and read the last chapter but I'm not complaining I enjoy this story very much.

What is he going to do? Hope the next exciting chapter doesn't take long.

I wonder it not only getting all his hair removed if Steve will want him to get small breast implants too.

I love the writing. ?

Another great chapter that brings us closer to the little sissy in his rightful place, diapered and pacified on Steve’s lap in a cute little toddler dress. I can’t wait!

NICE work, @Nomadic  Already counting down until the next chapter. 

On 3/7/2021 at 8:45 AM, Eagle0769 said:

This is another cliff hanger. I had to go back and read the last chapter but I'm not complaining I enjoy this story very much.

What is he going to do? Hope the next exciting chapter doesn't take long.

I wonder it not only getting all his hair removed if Steve will want him to get small breast implants too.

I love the writing. ?

I'm hoping before implants he gets put on some hrt and goes through the change more naturally and enters an even deeper level of submission maybe even submitting also to molly.

• Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)