LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey! new newbie here to say Hi

Hey!

I'm Nicole, I'm new to the board and also kinda new to the lifestyle too after dipping my toes in and out over the years and finally deciding its what i want to do more of!
I'm a 30you trans girl from the UK and transitioned a few years ago now, and i think my interest kinda spans from missing out on growing up as a girl, but i also just love the feel of nappies and sucking my thumb.
I'm still working out my baby age but reckon it's probably around 2 to toddler age but i kinda like the idea of exploring

Anyway happy to be here and i look forward to being part of the board :) x 

Hey Nicole, welcome to the group. I'm also new to this lifestyle but we seem to have a friendly bunch here. Take a look around and enjoy yourself 

11 minutes ago, Ames said:

Hey Nicole, welcome to the group. I'm also new to this lifestyle but we seem to have a friendly bunch here. Take a look around and enjoy yourself 

Thank you for the warm welcome, i'm having a look around now hope you get on ok too :) x

11 minutes ago, LittleNicole said:

Thank you for the warm welcome, i'm having a look around now hope you get on ok too :) x

Thanks, I have been on here since Jan sometimes I get on more than others but it's been fun so far 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Nicole. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Come on in, and do some exploring, any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Thank you :) x

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Little Nicole. I see you dipping your toes into this baby pool, but next thing ya know you might get tacklehugged into the pool! Don't worry, we play nice around here ?

Welcome,

Little Tomás

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome Little Nicole. I see you dipping your toes into this baby pool, but next thing ya know you might get tacklehugged into the pool! Don't worry, we play nice around here ?

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Thank you, i just hope i can discover more about myself

1 hour ago, triggernum2 said:

hi little nicole, welcome to the site you will meet some brilliant people on here enjoy ?

Thank you, i hope so will be even better if i find a carer :) but we shall see

7 hours ago, LittleNicole said:

Thank you, i just hope i can discover more about myself

Thank you, i hope so will be even better if i find a carer :) but we shall see

Im sure wmyou will find someone to look after all your needs ???