LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Took a risk and was worth it.... (with picture)

Should I try out Target Brand Nighttime Pull Ups? (Up and Up Nighttime Underpants)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I try out Target Brand Nighttime Pull Ups? (Up and Up Nighttime Underpants)

• Yes
    • No

Yesterday I wanted to try out the Walmart brand of nighttime pull ups, Parent's Choice XL. It had a cheaper price than Goodnites (obviously), but I hear a lot about the diapers not stretching as well as goodnites and tearing easily. I took the risk and paid eight bucks for the pull ups. The next morning I brought the package into my house and tried one on. Granted, it was very difficult to put it on at first because it is tighter, but I still managed to squeeze into them. Then there is the test drive, how well can the Parent's choice nighttime underpants absorb. For what they are they have highabsorbancy , there were no leaks, not even a drop by the time I was done. In my perpective it is such a weird trade off, inferior elasticity for better absorbancy than Goodnites. I went ahead and wore the diaper for more than half and hour and there was little or no tearing, but I was still extra careful in my movements as this is a very very very tight diaper for me. Should I go ahead and try the target brand of night time pull ups?

IMG_20200804_071933767.jpg

IMG_20200804_070735499.jpg

IMG_20200804_070258922.jpg

• Like 1

I think you should, that way if you don't like them you'll know instead of wondering. I think they're pretty comparable to goodnites, although goodnites seem to have a better leakguard. Haven't tried the wm version so can't speak for those 

• Like 1

For thinner guys like myself that like good nights,I think they are worth a try.

The last budget pull up boys diaper I tried was from CVS, they were larger than good night.

I don't know if they still are the same, it was years ago when I tried them.

14 hours ago, lancerevolover said:

imma 42 in waist, wears 38 pants, im trying to cut down on that

There's no way that's a 42 in waist.  I'm a 34 & you don't look much bigger than me. ?

2 hours ago, DiaperPilot said:

There's no way that's a 42 in waist.  I'm a 34 & you don't look much bigger than me. ?

That's because im wearing a large t shirt that covers my belly, I wear size 38 pants, I measured my belly waist and it came to 42 in; but thanks ?