LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you tell your wife or partner of your love for nappys/diapers

• 2 weeks later...

I told  my husband 3 months into dating him I was starting to like him a lot and decided it would be better to  tell him and if he decided to end the relationship there I wouldn't be to hurt about it.at first he didn't believe me  and thought I was joking he had never heard of ABDL but a little bit after that a got a diaper out an  he then started to take it serious after few minutes of talking he then awkwardly asked me if I would show him what I do so I showed him and he said I looked cute? a few months later he was changing my diapers two years later he asked to be diapered and for me to change him 

2 hours ago, 22k5 said:

I told  my husband 3 months into dating him I was starting to like him a lot and decided it would be better to  tell him and if he decided to end the relationship there I wouldn't be to hurt about it.at first he didn't believe me  and thought I was joking he had never heard of ABDL but a little bit after that a got a diaper out an  he then started to take it serious after few minutes of talking he then awkwardly asked me if I would show him what I do so I showed him and he said I looked cute? a few months later he was changing my diapers two years later he asked to be diapered and for me to change him 

Honesty is the best Policy ?. Im pleased to hear it worked out for you both and you definitely have a very understanding husband especially one who took it to the next level and asked to be diapered aswell, thats awesome. ???

• Like 2

My wife has a weak bladder and pees often when she sneezes or coughs. She’s been slowly increasing the capacity of the pads she wears. I have always leaked and just dealt with it cause I didn’t want to tell her I wanted diapers. But after her issues were getting worse and she was getting more embarrassed about it, I came clean about my leaking issues to make her feel less alone. My issues are getting worst as I age so I’ve migrated to pull-ups. Fortunately, I enjoy diapers so it doesn’t bother me. She still won’t go that far and that’s okay. They are better for me than pads. She doesn’t know it’s part kink for me and I’m not sure I’ll ever have the nerve to confess that. 

8 hours ago, dprby162 said:

My wife has a weak bladder and pees often when she sneezes or coughs. She’s been slowly increasing the capacity of the pads she wears. I have always leaked and just dealt with it cause I didn’t want to tell her I wanted diapers. But after her issues were getting worse and she was getting more embarrassed about it, I came clean about my leaking issues to make her feel less alone. My issues are getting worst as I age so I’ve migrated to pull-ups. Fortunately, I enjoy diapers so it doesn’t bother me. She still won’t go that far and that’s okay. They are better for me than pads. She doesn’t know it’s part kink for me and I’m not sure I’ll ever have the nerve to confess that. 

At least you can wear around your wife comfortably which is good ??, Will you ever take the leap from pull up to nappy/diaper around your wife??   It is nerve racking confessing it as a kink but it doesn't harm anyone and its a kink thats becoming more popular. Your wife might be okay with it. ?

For me, I actually told her that I wanted to show her something. After actually putting a diaper on and walking out of the bedroom she responded with just another thing to love about you. Oh and she told me i have a cute butt???. Just another quirk to me.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Wowpally said:

For me, I actually told her that I wanted to show her something. After actually putting a diaper on and walking out of the bedroom she responded with just another thing to love about you. Oh and she told me i have a cute butt???. Just another quirk to me.

If i told my wife using that method i would of needed the diaper on because i would of been pooping myself with nerves ???

Its an awesome way though and your wife/partner responded really well to it. She sounds amazing. ?

• 10 months later...

Oh man, my coming out as a DL/Switch was a journey to say the least. I told my wife (GF at the time) that i had a thing for women going potty in there pants. I couldn't work up the courage in person so i wrote a letter and she read it by herself in her room. That was about 15 years ago, a year or two into our relationship. She was said she was ok with it as long as i wasn't hurting anyone. But to my dismay that was the end of it. Never brought it up again, my thought was that i would let her ask me questions when she felt ready.

Fast forward 8 years we are a married and talking about having kids. I had to tell her my desire to wear and see women wear diapers. I didn't want my fetish to complicate anything. Damn, what a train wreck that was. Im usually an emotionally stout guy, you know, got a good grasp on my emotions. But man i lost it that night. I think it took me like 2 or 3 hours and a lot of long walks with her before i finally told her. By then i was balling and felt super embarrassed. She was super upset with me that i didn't tell her and that i didn't trust her enough. Of course she was right but i took it personally. I felt this was supposed to be my moment and she turned around and made it hers.....sigh. A few days later i asked her if she would try one on and she did. It was super awkward. I had no idea what to do. She tried them a couple more times and said she would feel more comfortable if i could get her ones that were less "thick" and had cute designs (i only had the dry 24/7 or something like that). I was super excited...yay! Bought a sample pack with a couple cute designs. Well as luck would have it we moved to a new place and she never brought it up again. I took it that maybe she wanted a break and i would wait till she was ready........big mistake.

Fast forward another 7 years, two amazing kids, and another move later, many binge purge cycles, and all the depression that comes along with it. During those years i really dug deep to figure out what I really wanted out of this for me when I brought it up again. I discovered I wanted to be her Daddy and her to be my little and that i had a little side as well (what an amazing discovery that was, so much relief). 

Phew, so, here we are today. I told my wife that im a DL/Switch about a month ago, but this time i went in confident and head strong with a pretty good idea of what i wanted for us. Man what a difference, she actually seemed interested and excited to try it out. I told her its more then just the diaper but the experience. That it could bring us closer and have an even more intimate relationship. How right i was, we have never been closer and she has only worn once. The cuddles, hugs, sex, and some little play ( letting me comb her hair and get her tooth brush ready (gotta take baby steps ;)) are amazing.

Now i am terrible with words and explaining my feelings (you just got a hefty dose if you have read this far). So told her about the 'Dream a little" podcast with Lo, holy crap that podcast is a god send let me tell you. She helped fill in a lot of the gaps for my wife who is VERY vanilla. Unfortunately, we live with a room mate so we have little to no time to practice, but on the flip side it makes sure i take it slow which she needs the time to (fingers crossed) learn to love diapers.

Man that was a lot, thanks for reading and have a happy padded day!

• 5 weeks later...

Rather than tell my partner about my diaper I showed them. Many would say I have a fairytale romance and in all honesty I prayed for many years and went out searching for many years. I am not a religious person, but someone was looking out for me that fateful night May. 23, 2016.. I went to a dance club to let off steam. I have always loved dancing. I saw this beautiful woman sitting by herself and just fidgeting with her drink (I thought it was a woman).. I walked up and asked for a dance. He grabbed my hand and we danced for a few songs, sat and talked and danced some more. I was always the brave one and while dancing I put my hand on his ass. Now I know all of you reading know what "Deja Vous" is. When my hand touched his diaper covered ass my mind just left me and went blank and all I could think of was "this is not real, someone is playing a cruel joke" We went and sat back down and had a drink. The thought of feeling that diaper refused to leave my mind. I asked him to come with me to the bathroom. The look on his face was blank. We went in the bathroom and I looked him right in the eyes and helped him raise his skirt. I didnt know whether to cry or get on my knees and pray. I stood there and couldnt speak. I raised my skirt and showed him my diaper. The part that gets me to this day is that we were both wearing pullups. In a matter of about fifteen seconds I grabbed his face and I just kissed him, like someone was pushing me to kiss him, and he kissed me back. We kissed for what felt like hours. After our first kiss we went and sat and talked for hours. We told each other everything, and when I say everything the kitchen sink was included. I have loved this wonderful man and crossdresser for five years now. I sit here holding his hand sitting in bed. both of us crying and just reminiscing of that wonderful, fateful, beautiful night, even remembering the songs we danced too. He a diaper lover of 23 years and me a diaper lover of 43 years. Life has been wonderful and very inspiring to me. This is how we both shared our love of diapers. Like I said I love reading stories and posts here, and it hurts my heart when I read stories with negative reactions. I cant see rejecting somebody because they wear diapers. We love from our hearts.. I truly hope this encourages people to never give up on hope, and love. Thanks to you all...

On 9/6/2020 at 2:27 AM, Wowpally said:

Never lose that love !! Cherish that woman and make her as happy as you can

• Like 5

Straight forward, open, honest and confident discussion. I'm not ashamed of who I am so it was a pretty normal discussion to be honest.

I didn't want it to be weird for her or I and the same thing when I told my boyfriend who has become my Daddy.

Making it seem like it's something bad or negative or shameful often makes parts approach it that way as well.

told my wife 2010after she had an accident at her work, and her perspective on life changed. Since then she puts up with it but wont take part not that really matters to me..

There were two long term girlfriends (the latter becoming my wife) who knew.

The first time I got exposed when we got CompuServe access for the first time.   CS had a "human sexuality" forum with an AB section.    My girlfriend was interested in what I was finding so darned interesting there so I told her.   Turns out she knew about the scene a little bit.   She was a B&D person, so she was in to alternative sex stuff.    We actually played around a bit (her diapering me, me getting one on her).     She however, was really a pathological abuser so we split up not too long afterward.

The second time, my girlfriend not living with me found my stash but didn't ask or tell.    A few years later when she moved in, she did ask.   I did a grand show-and-tell for her and she was fine with that.    She actually quite got into it for a while, buying me teddy bears, diapering me every night.   She even found a bunch of diaper fabric I had bought and used it to make a bunch of prefolds for me.   I then went out and found all the diaper fabric available at local fabric shops and she made more.    

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We were talking about different things about our past sexually and I was just honest. At first I thought she wanted to join but she said no she just wanted to see me in a dress. One of the things I had told about was an ex liking to make me her baby girl. But she said she was ok with it and didn’t mind if I found a mommy. This was a week after our first date. She still wants to go out for a second date when she gets over covid. So I would say just be honest and open. I’m hoping when she sees me as a baby girl she will decide to be my mommy.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:10 AM, LittleL said:

We were talking about different things about our past sexually and I was just honest. At first I thought she wanted to join but she said no she just wanted to see me in a dress. One of the things I had told about was an ex liking to make me her baby girl. But she said she was ok with it and didn’t mind if I found a mommy. This was a week after our first date. She still wants to go out for a second date when she gets over covid. So I would say just be honest and open. I’m hoping when she sees me as a baby girl she will decide to be my mommy.

Let us know how the second date goes......... ???