LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My girlfriend's diaper challenge

Ok so my girlfriend is a DL and was one before our relationship started, well in April she decided to come up with a challenge for both of us since we were both board out of our minds due to the COVID lockdown and the challenge:

You and your partner put on a clean diaper and you have to wear and use that diaper until you or them wants to be changed, the first person to ask to be changed loses and the winner gets a prize or what ever you both agreed were the win conditions are, at any time you or them use the toilet or take the diaper off you automatically lose. So basically its to see how long you can stay in a dirty diaper so stock up on food and stuff, you are aloud to use tape and double up if needed.

The last time we did this in April it lasted 3 days and I won because I love being in a dirty diaper and I had her lay down in the bathroom and I came in with her magic wand and got on top of her with my dirty diaper right in her face and started using the wand on her and told her not to orgasm until I said so, well she did before I said so she spent an extra hour in that dirty diaper and changed me. 

And today she challenged me again so now I'm sitting in a Rearz Safari at her place so we can keep an eye on each other to make sure neither of us break the rules.

• Like 2

Update: Were both in full diapers with mine being really full, probably because she decided to mix some fiber powder in a drink for me hoping that I would break and want to be changed but I can see her squirming around all the time and shifting her load around while I don't mind it so I give it another day or two before she breaks and wants to be changed. 

I forgot to update this on Friday my girlfriend lost and wanted to be changed so I had her lay down on the bathroom floor and used a magic wand to get her to orgasm while I had my squishy stinky diaper in her face, then I had her change me then I changed her, I still am the reigning diaper challenge champion 

It is so easy to challenge a usual male. I think that will not work when a lad would propose such a challenge.
I wish I had such a girlfriend. What you have is verry rare. Its better then winning the lottery. You going to have a real fulfilled life with such a open minded girl.

I think using a diaper for such a long time can result in pretty nasty rashes and infections... specially for ladies... I hope your girlfriend manages well of that nasty stuff

On 8/3/2020 at 8:30 AM, DiscreetDL said:

I forgot to update this on Friday my girlfriend lost and wanted to be changed so I had her lay down on the bathroom floor and used a magic wand to get her to orgasm while I had my squishy stinky diaper in her face, then I had her change me then I changed her, I still am the reigning diaper challenge champion 

Congratulations on your latest diaper challenge win, It all sounds like so much fun ?.   Do you have any more challenges in mind?? 

I have a challenge for you both do a diaper built for two and stay in it for at least 12 hours if you want I'll send you a PM on how to accomplish this it will require using cloth diapers and cotton blankets etc plus large garbage bags as plastic pants.

I'd like to know how you make a diaper for two that doesn't leak like nobody's business.  Please send me the directions too?  Or maybe post them?

Thanks in advance.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, babyalan said:

I have a challenge for you both do a diaper built for two and stay in it for at least 12 hours if you want I'll send you a PM on how to accomplish this it will require using cloth diapers and cotton blankets etc plus large garbage bags as plastic pants.

Could you send this to me as well? A diaper for two is something I’ve dreamed of. 

So here is the thing there are many ways you can do this but disposables are out of the ? as one would never work or be big enough as for plastic pants well you may be able to get XXXL from Babykins but it is the only one that has SS Large up to 52 " I don' think two sets of legs would fit so we have to go to what most of us did for makeshift diapers plastic garbage bags the extra strong glad ones will do extra large 4 sets of holes cut in them to put your legs through probably should use two bags to be sure a regular adult size cloth diaper to put in the middle part so no pee escapes up front, then you use a cotton blanket you know the ones you go camping with with regular diaper pins 4 will probably be needed this will require some acrobatic work on both your parts lots of rash cream and baby powder and lots of co-ordination.

The Plastic Pants( Garbage Bags) They will hold in the wetting if you tuck them into the cloth parts on the legs you get into that first with one of you holding the blanket and pins and the other with the adult size prefold diaper( a Kins will do) you then begin to wrap the diaper aka blanket  around both of you with the real diaper between both of you then you both carefully pin it in place and then pull up the garbage bags to wrap it around the diaper for protection the best way to do that however would be to have it most of the way up both your legs and you both should be standing.and close to the bed.then.

Oh yes the other thing you need to do is make sure you drink lots of water and ice tea and pop beforehand and hold it all in for several hours so your very desperate to go when its all in place most likely you'll both wet and mess at the same time.

I have thought about this one for well over 40 years it works best with two people who are not afraid to experiment and work out the kinks lol pun intended but also who are bit on the thinner side of life and not afraid of being messy in their diapers as well as wet.

Please feedback is welcome. 

Interesting idea, thanks for sharing.  For whatever reason I figured you were modifying adult diapers.  Starting with heavy duty plastic trash bags is a good idea.