LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working with a Someone that was really into diapers

My first job was at a grocery store when I was 17 and I stayed there for a few years, when I was 19 they hired a new girl and she had long black hair, glasses and was only 5'3" and she wore yoga pants every time she worked and she would talk a lot about how she made a lot of money babysitting and how she loved the smell of a fresh pack of diapers and the way they felt.

When I was 20 I was going to quit to become a cook as a career and one night about a week before I quit she was standing at the CSL podium because she was able to get a CSL position and I was the cart clerk that night and we were standing there and she starts talking about how she found a open pack of diapers in the baby aisle and that she liked the smell of them, me not knowing what to say just said ok and let her continue, well she asked if I could keep a secret and I said yes, she leaned over the podium and pulled up the back of the baby diaper she was wearing and said that she wanted to try one on and felt amazing, now at this point in my life I had already became a DL and had Rearz Incontrol Diapers at home in a secret spot to hide from my parents, she did compare them to regular underwear but padded and complained that she wished they made bigger diapers, I told her that they did but she said she didn't want the cheap depends in the healthcare aisle and since I was known to be that guy who knows a lot of random stuff I told her to look online for other kinds and she did.

I didn't know how she turned out with that until a 5 days ago when I was getting gas and she pulled up behind me, we talked and she said she wanted to show me somthing, she lifted up her skirt and she was wearing a Little Pawz diaper and said that she now wears them nearly all the time and thanked me for telling her to look online she also asked if I was seeing anybody I told her yes and who and turns out my girlfriend and her know each other so we set up a time and met at my girlfriends apartment and she brought a box of her diapers expecting to show us and teach us what she was into and we played along until she wet her diaper so my girlfriend grabbed her by the arm and took her into her bedroom and had her lay down on the bed, she asked if we knew what we were doing and we showed her that we were both in diapers after we changed her we talked, drank wine, wet our diapers and fell asleep and the next morning she left, my girlfriend was excited to know she was a DL too. 

• Like 5

Wow amazing story....Almost like any ABDLs dream to have some girls into that. Also showing her diaper under her skirt....wow... having a friend(girl) and girlfriend into it, that my friend is like the "Holy Grail" of heterosexual male ABDLs.

On 7/25/2020 at 9:39 PM, warpiper said:

Yeah, seriously good write up. Would be curious to know if this goes further, and what happened. 

My girlfriend said that we will probably have a little diapered hangout time again we just have to set up the time 

23 hours ago, MikeDJ said:

Wow amazing story....Almost like any ABDLs dream to have some girls into that. Also showing her diaper under her skirt....wow... having a friend(girl) and girlfriend into it, that my friend is like the "Holy Grail" of heterosexual male ABDLs.

I'm assuming she was willing to show me that she was wearing a diaper in both insistence because I'm the type of person that doesn't spread gossip because I didn't tell the management that she took a diaper out of the open pack that night in the grocery store and  I like my privacy and I respect others too hence why I don't use their real names unless they are ok with it