LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Miranda didn't really want to answer Sandy, but as she buckled up the carseat and looked at her she decided to just be honest. "It goes back to my anxiety issues. In the restroom there was some lady berating a YouthLock girl who was bigger than me about how I was smaller and could use potty, yet she can't... I've been sensitive about it now since my kidnapping... but the cribs plus that wasn't good for me," she told her sadly.

Miranda truly appreciated that Sandy seemed to be understanding inside and hoped she would continue to be. She knew that based on the past week she would have a likely chance of accidents herself next week just due to her stress. She was scared to death of becoming that little girl, or the one that Bethany had tried to make her into. 

When you fight tooth and nail for every inch of ground you can get, the idea of losing it so easily just seemed wrong. She didn't want to lose her job that she was sure she could be great at! 

Sandy waited for Miranda to answer as she let her out of the cart and began loading everything up in her car. She was beginning to worry the girl wouldn't tell her what happened as she put her back in the carseat. After hearing what happened the tall woman gave the youthlock adult a big hug. "I'm sorry about that but you know not everyone can be as lucky as you. You stuck to your goals and now you're the best speech therapist I've ever seen. Anyone who tries to stop you will have to answer to me" Sandy promised Miranda before making sure she was buckled into the carseat properly.

"Mind if we stop at my house first ? I'd like to check on my niece and you can get out and meet her if you like" The daycare owner asked the speech therapist as she began driving to her house. At the moment her niece was with a babysitter since her mom was currently at work. It would be a shorter trip to her boss's house giving the small girl time to stretch her legs and get a snack if she wanted. Sandy waited for an answer from Miranda as she continued driving to her house.

Miranda felt better having Sandy in her corner. She really was beginning to feel like she could trust the older woman to respect her rights.

"Umm... I don't exactly have anything else to do, I guess that's fine?" Miranda told her.

Miranda pulled her phone out of her purse next to her and just triple checked a few messages she'd received from some friends. Amber had sent her a message to say 'hi,' as well as Mindy had sent her a couple more. She answered them and talked to Sandy about the things she asked her about from the drivers seat. 

She was beginning to get a bit restless when they pulled into the driveway of a large two story house.

"Alright while I get my niece's stuff in feel free to ask the babysitter for any snack. If she refuses just tell her Sandy said it was alright" Sandy told Miranda once they pulled up to her big house. She let the youthlock woman out of the carseat allowing her to go to the door. After ringing the doorbell for her she went to get her niece's stuff out of the car. Sandy hoped her babysitter wouldn't give Miranda a hard time just for looking like a toddler but could easily spank her if she did.

Abby was a 16 year old neighbour of Sandy and usually the first one called to babysit Mia, Sandy's niece. She went to answer the door but groaned when she saw a girl who appeared to be another toddler. It was hard enough babysitting one kid but for another toddler she expected to be paid extra. "Don't tell me I have to watch another toddler" Abby mumbled under her breath as she picked Miranda up and took her inside to the living room Mia was currently in and promptly placed Miranda beside her.

"Umm... okay," Miranda said awkwardly about being told she could have some sort of snack. She didn't usually snack all day like an actual kid, and would be good until dinner really. She didn't say anything and was reaching up to open the door herself when the teenager opened it.

A moment later she was saying, "Put me down! I'm not a baby!" Miranda said, shocked by the girls behavior! "Seriously!"

Nothing Miranda said seemed to get through to her and she knew the girl felt the dry Pull-Up as she picked her up. 'What the hell?!?' she said as she was placed inside the play area that was gated off. A taller four year old girl was sitting there playing with a doll and brushing her hair. She was dressed in a cute princess dress-up dress and looked up at her with a smile on her face.

Mia, Sandy's 4 year old niece, looked over at Miranda, her new playmate. She gave her a little smile before turning back to watch tv leaving the new girl free to play with any of the toys in the living room play area. While normally she was horrible at sharing her favorite show was on. Mia knew lunch was late today but didn't know why so was just waiting for it since the tv was on.

"Play nice now or I'll put you in time out" Abby warned Miranda as if worried she might cause trouble. The new toddler was wearing protection and she hoped she was better at potty training than the other child. Sandy carried in the bed rails first taking them right to Mia's room then brought in her new clothes. "Alright everyone time for lunch. Miranda what kind of sandwich would you like ?" She asked the three girls as she shut off the tv for now and noticed her coworker was stuck in the play area with her daughter.

"Seriously, I'm really not a baby. I have YouthLock. I work as a speech therapist at Sandy's daycare. I don't need to be told to 'behave,'" Miranda told her. She was past the point of patience after the day she'd had. She didn't yell, rather she used a voice that if it was more mature would have sounded like a mother being pissed off in the grocery store but not wanting to make a scene. 

Miranda was glad that Sandy reappeared right then as she was close to truly losing it on the girl. "Umm... I don't need a sandwich?" Miranda tried to say. At the look Sandy gave her though she said, "Grilled cheese an option?"

Miranda looked at the niece's babysitter who was giving her a weird look still then. She looked back at Sandy's niece Mia and noticed that she was watching with interest. She was definitely bigger than Miranda, and she guessed she was probably nearly four or older.

She looked back at Sandy and asked, "Before you make anything though, would you please show me where your bathroom is?" She wasn't desperate to go, but she could go and thought it would be the easiest way to be freed of the penned play area. It would also help her make sure that there were no accidents in her near future that way!

Sandy quickly came to Miranda's aid and told Abby "Miranda is telling the truth. She's an adult and I expect you to give her the same respect you give me" She gave the babysitter a warning look silently telling her not to push her especially right now if she valued her job. After opening the gate for the youthlock woman she led her into the house to a bathroom full of potty training supplies and even a seat cushion so a small person wouldn't fall in. "Sorry about that. I'll make sure Abby behaves or her mom will hear about it" Sandy assured Miranda as she let her go do her business in peace.

Abby bit back a response upon seeing Sandy give her a look to do as she said or face major consequences. Her mother had given the daycare owner permission to spank her and more than a few times had earned a spanking while babysitting. Mia pouted a bit as her show was turned off but followed Abby to the kitchen. "I wanna peanut butter and nana sandwich" She let the girl know and watched as she began to make one for her.

Miranda felt kind of bad for Abby right then, she didn't feel like the girl was needing punished in any way... she just wanted her to treat her well! She hoped a bridge hadn't just been burned and knew she'd have to mend it if she could!

She walked into the bathroom and sighed at the sight of a seat on the toilet to help with someone her size. Though embarrassed by it, she appreciated having it there to let her go comfortably. Miranda had fortunately never fallen into the toilet, but she had been nervous about it most of her life!

She gratefully pulled up the dry Pull-Up and then used the handy stool to stand on to reach the sink to wash her hands. She walked into the kitchen where she saw Abby standing there. She gave Miranda a look that showed she wasn't happy with her. Not liking to leave people in situations of hating her she walked up to her, "I'm sorry if you got in trouble because of me, I know I look like I'm a toddler... I've had a really rough day and just can't take any more on that front."

Sandy let Miranda do her business before leading her to the kitchen. She hoped the girls could get along for a bit instead of fighting as she began to start making her coworker's sandwich. Clearly the small adult was expected to play with the toddler while the other two girls made the sandwiches. "Miranda can you be a big girl and help watch Mia while Abby and I finish making lunch ?" Sandy asked Miranda hoping she could play with her niece for a few minutes.

Mia was still waiting for her sandwich unaware she was right in the way. There was an old highchair and a booster seat in the dining room where a bag of animal crackers was on the table. It wouldn't be long but would keep the toddler out of the kitchen for at least a few minutes. For now though Mia was still in the kitchen growing hungrier by the minute.

Miranda was annoyed with Sandy for one minute standing up for her not being a toddler, and the next treating her like she was basically a toddler. The 'Can you be a big girl' comment wasn't appropriate for her age at all... She just wanted the day to be over with. In the end though she was a pushover and tried to think of something that she could do with the little girl. 

Seeing the animal crackers on the table she pulled a few of them out and began making up some story for the little girl about them off to the side of the table out of the way. At the end of the story she let her eat three of them and was relieved that she had killed enough time for the sandwiches to be done. She watched Sandy gather Mia in her arms and moved to place her into the high chair. She wasn't too thrilled about it and began pitching a bit of a fit that she was bigger than Miranda. 

Sandy sighed in exhaustion as Mia fussed about being a big girl and absolutely refused to let herself be put in the highchair. She was tired out from the shopping trip and knew there was only one option left. Hopefully the youthlock girl would forgive her as she forced her off the booster seat and let her sit in it. "I'm sorry about this Miranda but Mia hates the highchair and I don't have a spare booster seat for you to use" Sandy told Miranda as she picked her up then put her in Mia's highchair making sure to buckle her in just in case she tried to climb out of it.

Mia didn't seem to care Sandy was tired only that she wasn't put in the highchair which really was getting a bit too small for her. She enjoyed being a big girl and the booster seat allowed for much more freedom. As soon as her butt was in the seat she began eating her sandwich. Mia didn't seem to feel any remorse upon seeing Miranda now stuck in her old highchair.

It took everything not to scream at Sandy that she wasn't a damn baby... Something in her brain told her that being reasonable about this was going to get her further than arguing and she just sighed as she was picked up and placed in the high chair. Truth be told she wasn't quite sure how the bigger preschooler even still fit inside as it was just this side of being kind of snug for her. She did smile as a grilled cheese sandwich was placed on her plate cut into the proper 'triangle' shape she preferred. "Thanks," she told Sandy.

She was missing her YL formula that she normally had for this meal and hoped she wouldn't end up sick later from not having it. She could usually go a day with switching it in for a different meal, but if she did it too often she'd find herself unable to keep food down as well. She tried stopping them altogether her freshman year in college and had ended up losing ten pounds that she couldn't afford to lose before Amber had carried her weak body to the student health center. As soon as the doctor figured out the problem he had berated her and insisted that Amber help keep an eye on her. It had taken her six months to put those ten pounds back on and get to a healthy weight again!

"Why does Mia live with you?" Miranda found herself asking Sandy.

Sandy brought Mia a sippy cup of milk and a glass of iced tea before answering Miranda's question. "Well a while ago Mia and her mom lost their house. Until they can find a new one I'm letting them stay with me" Each plate had a few chips next to the sandwiches for the girls to enjoy with their meal. Sandy tried to eat quickly so Miranda wouldn't be stuck in the highchair for too long.

Mia was too busy enjoying her sandwich to care that she was making a bit of a mess on her clothes. She didn't use a bib much anymore unless the food was very messy though it was a good idea. Upon seeing her drink was in a sippy cup while the smaller girl got a regular cup she pouted but didn't fuss over it for now. Mia finally finished her sandwich and began eating her chips nearly ready to go back to playing.

"Thanks," Miranda said and took a drink out of the glass of tea. It tasted perfect with the grilled cheese.

"That's terrible," she said to her response about their house. "They were both okay though?" She asked.

The two made some more conversation until the end of the meal when Abby helped get a messy Mia cleaned up. Just as Miranda finished up her last bite she also finished up the last bit of tea in the glass and set it on the tray. She gratefully hopped down out of the high chair when Sandy let her out.

"What now?" Miranda said, thinking that she had laundry she still needed to do at home sometime that day.

"Yes they were fine but they couldn't stay in the house anymore" Sandy told Miranda taking care not to go into too much detail around Mia. She let her out of the highchair the second her plate was empty and hoped she wasn't too upset over having lunch in a highchair. While she led the youthlock woman to a new part of the house she explained to her the plan. "I want you to help me look through some of Mia's old clothes and pick out any you like. After that I can take you home or you can stick around for a bit" Sandy told Miranda as they approached a room which had Mia in big wooden letters on the door.

Upon opening up the room the speech therapist would be able to see a bed, toy chest, closet, and a dresser that had doubled as a changing table until recently. The daycare owner wasted no time going to the closet before pulling out a pile of clothes all neatly folded up. While they were all intended for preschoolers or toddlers she hoped the tiny adult could find something she liked. Sandy began unfolding every piece of clothing and showing it to Miranda waiting for approval that she liked it or disapproval as something she wouldn't want.

Miranda said, "Umm... okay...?" Really unsure of why she would want Mia's old clothes. 

To be polite she said yes to a few pairs of jeans, some plain tops, and a couple of footed pajamas that she'd never admit to anyone else that she loved wearing! Sandy tried to get her to take a few things that she had to politely put her foot down on, "Look, I look like a toddler now... if I was wearing that I wouldn't be able to convince anyone I'm an adult with YouthLock... I have to be really careful what I wear. The last thing I want when I'm going somewhere is to get picked up by the police again as a lost kid..."

Miranda cringed as she thought back to a time in grad school that had happened. She'd been fortunate enough that she did have her ID with her in her back pocket and corrected everything at the station with a captain who had finally listened... but it had been incredibly embarrassing! It was at that time that she'd gone ahead and gotten a small tattoo on the back of her shoulder that had her ID information on it. Strangely it went unnoticed most of the time, but it had been part of how Amber had been able to convince the cops that she was an adult when she rescued her from Bethany. 

Sandy kept pushing a few Disney shirts on her that she must have read she actually liked... She may have grown older, but she'd always loved Disney Princess movies, so she didn't argue that much on the couple of pajama sets with princesses on them. 

Sandy was very pleased as Miranda accepted a few jeans, shirts, and even some footie pajamas. She didn't have a use for her niece's old outfits so it felt nice to pass them down to someone who could use them. No matter how hard she tried though the youthlock woman refused to consider the onesies or cute yet very short dresses. "Come on they look cute and this way if you need to go back to wearing diapers at night you can change instead of having to undress completely" Sandy pointed out trying to sell Miranda on a princess onesie that was just her size.

The tall woman was grateful her speech therapist was taking so many outfits as she had been debating for months whether to have a yard sale or offer them to the younger children at daycare. Finally they had sorted through all the outfits though the pile of rejected choices was still pretty high. It was around 4 o'clock so it might be time to take the small girl home. "Alright ready to go home now or would you like to stay and play with Mia ? It's been a while since she had a sleepover so we could do that if you like ?" Sandy offered Miranda giving her a choice between going home or having a sleepover with Mia, a girl more than ten years younger than her.

"Umm... No thank you, I need to get home and do some laundry and some other things around my apartment. I appreciate the offer though..." she said while thinking 'Why would I want to do that...?' "Let me go to the bathroom first and then we'll go?" 

She made her way to the bathroom and used the toilet to be safe, even though she didn't really feel like she had to go. The tea had gone through her quicker than she expected, so she did urinate a decent amount. When she had washed her hands she found Sandy had bagged up the picks into a couple of grocery sacks that she held.

They stopped long enough to say goodbye to Mia and Abby, before Sandy opened the door and buckled Miranda in once she'd climbed into the seat. She checked her phone then and saw Amber had called earlier. She made a note to call her back later, but then answered some questions to Sandy on the ride back to her apartment. She sighed in relief when the parking lot came into view.

"Ok but if you change your mind the clothes will still be here" Sandy told Miranda as she put the outfits in bags. She considered adding the princess onesie to a bag but decided on another plan and placed it in her purse. Once the youthlock woman was done using the bathroom again her boss led her back out to the car and helped her into the carseat. "You got a lot of nice new clothes today. I know some of it might have been a little embarrassing but didn't you have fun shopping ?" Sandy asked Miranda as she buckled her into the carseat then got in the car and began driving her home.

It was a long drive and the carseat was cozy enough for the dwarf girl to take a nap in it if she wanted to. As they came into the neighborhood again the daycare owner was still worried about something bad happening. She let the girl out of the carseat and gave her a few bags before grabbing the rest of them. Sandy walked Miranda all the way back to her apartment before handing her the bags of clothes once she had opened the door to her apartment.

Miranda alternated talking with Sandy and checking her cell phone for some messages back and forth with her parents during the drive home. They seemed to be a little nervous about her trip with Sandy, so she tried to allay their fears as best as she could by text. 'They'd prefer I still be at home...' she thought, 'even though mom made no doubts about her being tired of taking care of me...' Her parents were confusing at best it seemed!

"Umm... I guess I had fun," Miranda said, doing her best to sound like she had. Truthfully until her panic attack she was having an okay day. "Thanks for the clothes and things," she told her as she opened her door. She took the bags from Sandy and said, "Thanks, I'll see you Monday," to her and watched her walk away. 

She locked and bolted the door and went to the bathroom to grab some laundry from a hamper and put it in the washing machine. She took time to cut tags off her new clothes and added them to the washing machine too. Fortunately due to her size her clothes didn't take up much space, so she was able to add some of the used ones too. She threw the tags in her nearly full trash can and closed the washer lid. Tying up the bag she walked it to a nearby dumpster and returned to her apartment and began working on making a quick microwaved meal for dinner.

While it was cooking she mixed up a glass of her YouthLock Formula and drank it down while the longer meal heated up. Finished she settled in for the night in front of the TV watching a few sitcoms while taking care of hanging up her laundry. Eventually she gave up on staying awake any longer and switched her dry Pull-Up out for one of the night-time ones. She scowled as she looked at the offensive garment, but didn't want to chance a second night of an accident. She was looking at her new pajamas and pulled on one with Anna and Elsa that was definitely more appropriate for a girl her sizes normal age. Miranda took care of her nightly routine and called it a night. 

THE NEXT MORNING she woke up with a groan as she realized the Pull-Up she was wearing was completely soaked! She wrapped it up in a couple of the bags she'd gotten the day before and stuffed it in her trash can. She had just gotten dressed after her shower when her phone rang and she saw Amber was calling.

Amber had been Miranda's friend throughout high school and college even saving her friend from embarrassing situations on numerous occasions. She stood much taller than her friend almost reaching six feet, with long curly red hair, and blue eyes that shined like diamonds. After texting her friend last night and remembering she had the day off from work and was going to treat her to a girl's day out. "Hey just wanted to make sure you were awake. I'm on my way to come pick you up for our girl's day so be ready" Amber told Miranda as she was just now leaving her house making sure Miranda's old booster seat was still in the car.

While her youthlock friend would have loved to be without it she knew that wasn't possible instead very dangerous not to mention illegal. It had been far too long since they had seen each other and wanted to hear all about her new job. After the events with Bethany she had worried constantly over the same thing happening or the woman giving up and allowing herself to be treated like a baby. Amber had no idea Miranda's bedwetting had resurfaced as Miranda had yet to share the information with her.

Miranda had completely forgotten about Amber! She sprayed some air freshener around the apartment to make sure there wasn't a lingering pee smell. The trash can had a lid and the used Pull-Up was completely hidden in the grocery bags, so she didn't have to worry about that. She quickly hid the other Pull-Ups in her dresser and debated about putting one on for that day. As much as they were completely embarrassing... the last thing she wanted was to have an accident. She thought about the fact they were supposed to go get their nails... and maybe her hair done and might have to sit still... Then there was the movie too...

"Shit," she complained and found herself pulling one up her legs. She wouldn't have even dreamed of worrying about a problem before this week, but all of a sudden her stress towards her bladder seemed to have ramped up worse than it had in years! Her small purse didn't have any room in it for a spare Pull-Up, but she did put a spare pair of panties in there she could change into if needed. She found a pair of her new specialty YouthLock jeans and was glad that they concealed the Pull-Up well. A light blue, asymmetrical tunic top went on after a sports bra. She did her best to brush her hair and put on some lip gloss, but didn't bother with any other makeup. Especially if they were going to be doing her hair there. She needed her hair to get styled again, but she couldn't remember Amber's plan. Only that she had planned this day as a congratulation on the new job and place.

She straightened up a few other things around the living room and kitchen before there was knock on the apartment door. She used a camera feature on her phone and saw it was Amber. Miranda had felt stupid that she kept forgetting about the complex installing that for her... She opened the door up and was immediately enveloped in a hug. "Hi Amber!" she told her with a smile, grateful that the taller girl had left her on the ground. She came inside and closed the door. Miranda hoped she'd like her apartment, it was something she took a lot of pride in. 

No matter what she was really looking forward to getting treated like an adult today! Amber had always treated her like she was a normal person, and she desperately needed that after this past week!

Amber soon arrived at Miranda's apartment and knocked on the apartment door. She hoped the tiny adult was alright as even in the morning the neighborhood didn't seem safe enough. Since getting out of college she had become a lawyer defending youthlocks who were 'adopted' against their will or stuck at home with their parents treating them like little kids. "So you got a new job as a speech therapist you said ? How's that going ?" Amber asked Miranda politely making small talk as she sat down on the couch beside her.

While following her best friend to the living room she had noticed the bulge of the Pull-Up but for now kept silent about it. If her friend needed protection again she wouldn't embarrass her by bringing it up unless the little woman brought it up. Hopefully the girl's day her former roommate had planned would help get rid of any extra stress she might be feeling from working at the daycare. Amber had planned a movie, a spa day, and a nice dinner all to celebrate Miranda getting a job as a speech therapist.

"I just finished my first week, but I think I'm already making a lot of progress with the kids!" Miranda said proudly. "I don't think the bar was altogether too high from my predecessor, from what little I've heard and read in her files she didn't even try half of the strategies that are known to succeed!" Miranda told her a bit more about her first week on the job, but pointedly left out the embarrassing parts. Her friend was passionate in defending people like her from mistreatment and didn't want her to go after them for something like what happened the first day. If she ever did have a problem she knew her friend was a pitbull and would defend her!

"So, you said the spa? We doing massages? Nails? Hair? What's the plan?" she asked as she gathered up a small duffel bag of things she'd quickly put together in case she needed a change of clothes after the spa if they did massages. "What movie did you want to see?"

As she listened to Amber's response she followed her out of her apartment and locked the door behind her. She happily followed her friend to her car and smiled that at least in her car it was just a simple booster seat that gathered the normal car seat strap across her waist and shoulders. The other thing she loved about Amber was that she understood she could take care of herself and didn't move to help her buckle herself in at all before settling in to the driver's seat and heading off to their girls day out.