LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Miranda blushed, "I won't need those..." she sighed as they were packed anyway. 

She fully intended them not to be used!

Miranda followed Sandy out to the car and let her help her get buckled into the seat. The middle connection of the seat made it difficult to keep her dress covering her Pull-Up, and she knew Sandy would have been able to see it. After she got into the car Sandy began making conversation with Miranda asking her about her family, hobbies, and general chit-chat. Miranda appreciated that Sandy didn't baby-talk to her, and they had a mostly normal conversation traveling down the road.

After a while Sandy pulled into the parking lot of a Japanese restaurant that Miranda had heard was good. "Oh, I've heard this place has really good sushi!" She said excitedly as Sandy put the vehicle into park, turned it off, and came around to her door. 

"I hope so but it's always best to come prepared" Sandy advised Miranda before buckling her into the carseat. Once they had arrived at the restaurant she let her out of the carseat. As they waited for a table she asked the little woman "Would you like a booster seat to help reach the table ?" If Miranda couldn't reach the table and see over it Sandy would get her a booster seat anyways.

She had eaten at the restaurant a few times before and enjoyed the food. The Pull-Ups were hidden safely in her purse so nobody would realize the girl was wearing training panties. Finally a table was open and they went to sit down. A cheerful waitress came by with their menus though had gotten Miranda a children's menu unaware she was an adult.

Miranda looked around the restaurant and enjoyed the view of the sushi bar where they were making sushi rolls. "Yes, I do need a booster seat, please," she told her.

She was already planning in her head of ordering just a couple sushi rolls for her meal. It wasn't often that she was able to really eat out on her own. Too often the staff ended up just being condescending towards her, or worse yet, wouldn't even serve her!

She pretty much expected the kids menu when it was handed over, so she was ready to correct it as politely as she could. "Excuse me, Ma'am?" Miranda said to the waitress, "Would you please give me an adult menu? Or at least a sushi menu?" 

At the woman's odd glance she sighed, "I'm not a toddler, I have YouthLock. I'd appreciate that menu please?"

"Here you can share with me. Can we get a booster seat as well ?" Sandy asked the waitress as she gave Miranda her menu. She was glad the waitress hadn't argued taking the kid's menu.

A few minutes later the waitress returned with a booster seat and a new adult menu. She waited for the little girl to move then put it down before giving them the other menu.

"Miranda any idea what you want to drink ?" Sandy asked Miranda after ordering a lemonade to drink. Even with the booster seat she still sat taller than the dwarf woman.

Once their drink orders were in the waitress left to get them. She had her doubts about the girl being an adult but figured it was none of her business unless she tried to order something with alcohol.

"I'll just get iced tea," she told. 

Miranda was glad that the waitress brought her the menu and began looking through the rolls to decide what she wanted. In the end she decided on a spider roll - she loved deep fried soft shell crab, and a smoked salmon roll. She debated about ordering some shrimp or salmon nigiri too, but watching the rolls going to another table she could see that she didn't need that much to eat. 

Miranda managed to reach and fill in the card to order her rolls, and began just chatting with Sandy while they waited. Learning a bit more about how she had saved up for twenty years while teaching to open up the daycare with a couple partners. There was a good amount of back and forth conversation that went on between the two of them while they waited for the waitress to come back for their order. 

"I must say you're doing a lot better than our last speech therapist. Not only are you great at helping them but I hear you're quite a good playmate. If you continue to do your job well a raise might be in your future very soon" Sandy told Miranda as she was already planning to give her a raise at the end of the month. The daycare could afford it without having to cut back on anything or risk going bankrupt.

Just then the waitress returned with their drinks. She quickly took their orders then rushed to put in the meals as the restaurant was becoming quite busy.

Miranda wanted to groan when she was brought a plastic cup with a straw instead of the glass that Sandy received. She smiled though and took a sip of the tea as Sandy complimented her about her work. "Thanks, I'm just glad that I'm helping them! Playing with them seems to build up trust, especially with some of the ones that are a head taller than me. I can also reinforce their exercises while we're playing by reminding them to say things correctly," she added. 

She was really curious about the last speech therapist, but decided it was completely unprofessional to ask about her - especially in the restaurant, so she moved onto some other questions she had about Sandy. Eventually a large boat of sushi came out, and Sandy helped her get the pieces of rolls she'd ordered onto her own separate plate she could reach. 

Sushi was one of her favorite things to eat, but always a bit of a tricky thing for her with her size. She used the chopsticks she'd been given to carefully grab a piece and had to take two bites of the piece to eat each one, unlike a normal adult. For each piece she used plenty of wasabi on the end of her chopstick to add the kick that she loved. The sinuses clearing with good wasabi was always kind of like a kick in the head, but it felt really good! She supposed that was the endorphins that caused that. She was all smiles as she ate.

Sandy chuckled a bit as Miranda's drink was brought out though in a kid's cup. She debated asking the waitress to get the youthlock woman a regular cup but decided to let her handle it if it was a big deal to her. As both women began eating they both struggled with the chopsticks not used to them. Sandy nearly spilled some of her meal on her clothes several times and glanced over to see how Miranda was doing.

While they enjoyed the meals the waitress came back to check on their drinks refilling them when necessary. Finally she gave them the bill when they were done eating.

Sandy had finished her meal and went to go pay but gave Miranda some advice first. "If you want to try and use the bathroom do it now" She warned the speech therapist as she knew the shopping place she planned to go to was quite a ways away from the restaurant even in the car.

"I was already planning on that..." Miranda told her politely. She had no desire to embarrass herself while she was out with her boss! "Are you sure you don't want me to pay for mine?" She asked.

Getting the response she sighed and walked to the bathroom that a woman held the door open to. She gave her an odd look, and she caught a glare at Sandy too since she was on her own. 'I hate that people assume I'm a toddler...' she thought as she awkwardly climbed onto the toilet in a stall. Without any YouthLock accommodations she struggled to get on to the seat, but fortunately managed to do so and kept her dress up and the Pull-Up around her ankles. She'd needed to go quite a bit and felt better with an empty bladder. Redressing herself she walked to the counter and washed her hands, using a stool that they did have there for kids to reach the faucet. 

Finished she pulled the door open and found Sandy was finished paying. 

"Miranda try to go potty now ! I'll pay for the meals !" Sandy commanded Miranda as she had no intention of letting her leave without trying to go potty or pay for her own meal. She was glad to see the same tone she used on her niece worked just as well on her new employee. The last thing she wanted in her car was to have the youthlock girl have an accident and have her Pull-Up leak all over the carseat because she refused to try. "Were you able to go ?" Sandy asked Miranda once she saw her return from the bathroom.

After getting an answer she led her back out to the car and opened the back door for her. For now the next place they were headed was a secret but she was sure the speech therapist would enjoy it. Not able to resist she felt the training panties for any sign of wetness as she buckled her into the carseat. "Sorry if I was a little harsh but our next stop is a bit far away and I didn't want to risk you having an accident" Sandy told Miranda as she got into her car, buckled up, and began driving.

Miranda sat in the car seat silently, embarrassed that her boss had just felt her up to see if she'd had an accident. She shouldn't have been surprised given her profession, but it annoyed her because she would treat her like an adult one minute... and then a toddler the next. With the bathroom and the Pull-Up issue it had been mostly all toddler treatment. 'At least lunch was good,' she thought to herself. She prided herself on using the chopsticks much better than Sandy had!

She sat there for a bit before finally breaking the silence, "Where exactly are we going?" Remembering she wanted to keep it a secret for some bizarre reason, "Or at least what part of the city are we going?"

She pulled her phone out then and began looking at a game while she waited to see if Sandy would give her any clue to how long she was going to be trapped in the confining car seat.

"We have at least an hour long drive ahead of us that's why I had you go potty. And as much as I want to treat you like an adult I won't let you risk a diaper rash just because you might be a little too embarrassed to ask for one of your spare Pull-Ups. I packed them along for a reason and I won't think any less of you if you use one of them today" Sandy explained to Miranda in more detail as she kept driving. She wasn't going to spoil the surprise shopping trip for the embarrassed woman. There would be no hints for the location so the short woman could either play her game or take a nap for a bit. Sandy hoped Miranda trusted her enough to let her know if she needed a change but couldn't be certain.

Every ten minutes or so she would glance back at the youthlock woman to make sure she was alright. While her boss hadn't used the bathroom before leaving she knew for a fact she could hold it until they reached the store. Once they got within three miles both women could no doubt see the sign which read Lock Accommodations. Sandy wondered if Miranda had ever heard of it as she had read good reviews from youthlock people and parents of kids with youthlock.

Miranda said, "I promise I wouldn't want to stay in a wet Pull-Up... I hate that feeling." She sighed, "You could trust me to to tell you if I needed a spare... I shouldn't need one though. For the past few years I haven't been having accidents very frequently. I don't know what's going on the last day..."

She realized she wasn't going to get any more information and began just to take and play a game on her phone since Sandy wasn't really talking to her much right then. She was so engrossed in her game that she almost missed the sign that was advertising a special store she'd been hearing about. Lock Accommodations was supposed to be a more affordable place to buy adult clothes for YouthLock victims. They claimed to be the best superstore in the country for clothing and accessories to help deal with being stuck as a kid.

"Is that where we're going?" Miranda asked, a bit of excitement to her voice. There weren't enough places out there that catered to her needs!

"Fine but if I catch you with so much as a damp Pull-Up that you're trying to hide I'll have no choice but to check you every hour" Sandy relented though made it clear she expected Miranda to speak up the moment she needed a change. She was trying to give the dwarf adult the benefit of the doubt though it was going to be tough. When they saw the sign and she asked about it she decided to reveal the surprise a little early. "Yes we are going to do some shopping here but you had better stay by my side or I'll put you in a cart" Sandy warned Miranda as she caught a glimpse of how big the store truly was as they got closer.

To call the store huge would have been an understatement as it came close to the size of a football field. Like with lunch she would pay for everything so long as her new employee didn't go overboard with the stuff she wanted. As they pulled into the parking lot she began looking for an empty spot before coming across one at least half a mile from the store's entrance. Sandy quickly parked not wanting to waste time searching for a better one only to have it taken if she failed.

Miranda just kept quiet as she heard the lecture about telling her about if she did have an accident. "Yes, Ma'am," she said from her ingrained response to tall authorities. 

Even the belittling treatment though couldn't completely quell her enthusiasm to see what all the store had. Online there had been some great reviews of this store, but because it was far enough away there wasn't an ability to just hop on a bus and go there. 

Seeing the distance they were from the entrance Miranda thought for just a second it might be better if Sandy did put her into the cart. Instead for the moment she grabbed onto the offered hand and walked to the entrance with her. All around her were a mixture of YouthLock victims who looked her age up to ten or so. Some of them had taller adults with them, and others were paired up in couples. She noticed that a number of them were padded in Pull-Ups or diapers, so at least she wasn't alone. She knew it was very common for YouthLock victims to need protection, but had hoped she would be immune from that need after a couple good years of rare accidents.

When they reached the carts she noticed Sandy looked at her questioningly. She wondered if she was going to ask her if she wanted to ride inside the cart like a number of the others that were with taller adults seemed to be doing. 

Sandy forced Miranda to take her hand the second she was out of the carseat before heading to the store. She was surprised not only at how many people were in the store but the fact that more than half of them wore some form of protection. The daycare owner was finally beginning to realize exactly how hard her new speech therapist had likely struggled to escape wearing diapers and being babied. "It's a lot more crowded then I thought it would be. Want to sit in the cart so you don't get lost or tired ?" Sandy asked Miranda though she was more than willing to let her shop till she literally couldn't keep walking anymore.

The tall woman could see a few youthlock people struggling or arguing about being put in a cart, what kind of protection they needed, or even when they were going to move out on their own. It seemed some were fighting for every scrap of maturity while others looked exhausted as if they had given into their fates years ago. The daycare owner couldn't help staring down at the youthlock victim beside her wondering what she thought of all of it. Sandy was still waiting patiently for an answer from Miranda as she had a cart ready for her.

• Like 1

Miranda thought for another moment and asked, "Would you let me out to look at stuff every now and then?" She blushed, "It looks like a huge store and I don't want to make you take ten hours to walk it. I know I have short legs though... just don't tell anyone? And..." she said, seeing one of those bigger carts that had a plastic seat that faced forward, "How about that one? I can see forward that way?"

Miranda let herself be lifted into the cart and blushed as her Pull-Up momentarily flashed before she and Sandy both simultaneously tried smoothing her skirt down to hide it. Sandy secured a lap belt across her waist and began pushing her forward into the store. It bothered her that she couldn't always pretend to be a big strong adult. It embarrassed her to sit in the cart, but she also didn't want to make a scene like so many of the others were doing around her. She watched one woman getting placed in the cart and heard, "Mom I know you don't want to ride in the cart, but it's so much easier!"

Soon she was watching the large store pass by as Sandy pushed her down the aisles. It was a huge super store and seemed to have everything that someone could need in smaller sizes. They passed a pallet of step stools in neutral black, white, and tan colors. She noticed that a good chunk of the merchandise was made to look like it wasn't for babies - and loved that!

When they came to the clothing racks she saw that there were steps available at each rack to let her and other YouthLock victims reach the racks. She asked, "May I get down and look?"

• Like 1

"As long as you behave, remember your manners, and listen to me yes you can get out and look around if you spot something you like" Sandy told Miranda as she got one of the carts the woman wanted before putting her in it. She buckled her in and was just about to head into the store when a struggle caught her eye.

"I don't care ! I'm your mother not some helpless baby ! I'm the one in charge not you !" A woman was arguing with her daughter over being put in a cart. The argument didn't last too long as the next minute the mom was over her daughter's knee training panties around her ankles getting her butt spanked like the naughty kid she appeared to be.

Sandy felt bad for the little girl having to deal with an adult who just couldn't accept they needed help as she began heading straight to the clothes. She finally stopped at the clothes meant for toddler sized youthlocks and let the speech therapist out of the cart. Just before letting the small adult go off she gave her some instructions. "Stay where I can see you. If I call you I expect an answer. And let me know if you need to go potty or need a fresh Pull-Up" Since most of the stuff in the store was at a level for youthlocks it would be very easy for the daycare owner to keep a very close eye on the girl.

Miranda sighed as Sandy became bossier it seemed like as they entered the store. The ultimatums did nothing to build her trust that she would treat her like anything other than a toddler. 'Maybe I shouldn't have come out with her...' 

She shook her head though and began looking at a rack of dresses that were really stylish and cute! Several of them reminded her of the dresses the teachers wore with long wide skirts that kept little ones from accidentally exposing them. Picking a few of them out she asked Sandy to hold them for a moment. She then picked over a set of pantsuits that were a bargain compared to what she normally paid for the custom garments. She blushed when she realized several of the designs featured elastic that made them essentially toddler pants. One label promised to help conceal protective undergarments... As embarrassing as that was, she grabbed a pair to try on in the hopes they could help her keep her Pull-Ups more private. 

There were some dressy blouses next to those racks that were essentially onesie, bodysuit, type things that would help keep her shirt tucked in and protection hidden. She looked for a moment before deciding that was too babyish for her sake. Moving down the aisles she found some workout attire and sports bras in her size. That led to a whole lingerie section... She kept handing things to Sandy to hold for her until she could get to a changing room to check everything. 

She was just about to go to Sandy to find a bathroom before the changing room when she saw someone that made her take a double take! "Melanie?!?"

Sandy knew Miranda might see her as being a bit bossy but was only trying to make sure she didn't get lost in the gigantic store and have to spend half the day looking for her. She let the youthlock woman pile clothes into her arms though did a little scowl at the sport bras knowing her tiny body didn't need such things. For now she kept silent occasionally looking at things she thought might look good on the toddler sized woman. Sandy was just about to suggest Miranda go into the changing rooms and start trying some of the outfits on when she heard her say Melanie and wondered if she had seen someone she knew.

Evelyn had been Melanie's landlady after she got out of college and had quickly decided that she needed diapers due to her constantly wet panties. She had taken care of the girl though during a pool accident the girl had been hurt and began to physically regress. While the woman had known the names of her college friends she didn't want to burden them as she took care of the nine year old sized youthlock. "Miranda is that you ?" Evelyn had to do a double take as she nearly bumped into Miranda while heading for the empty changing room with a pair of pants with snaps in one hand.

Miranda looked up horrified at the sight of her friend in the cart. She was one of the larger YouthLock girls she'd been friends with in college, with pretty blonde hair and an appearance that with makeup could look like she was a young teenager. 'I was so jealous,' she remembered. 

Now though her friend had a bib on that was soaked in drool. The onesie left her legs bare and let you see the very soaked diaper puffed up underneath it. Her friend show'd no reaction to her whatsoever, and Miranda immediately squared her shoulders towards the woman pushing the cart. She remembered her landlady, and remembered Melanie complaining that she'd forced her back into diapers 'to protect the apartment' from her accidents. She'd been babying her, but her friend was still an intelligent young adult the last time she'd seen her. 

Out of all of her friends they thought she had the best chance to be an 'adult' in the real world. "What did you do to her?" Miranda hissed at the woman. "What did you do to my friend? I guess this is why she never contacted any of us!"

She could tell that mentally the girl had regressed somehow, and that was illegal to do to YouthLock victims of any kind! She was seriously thinking of calling the police when the woman bent down and began to explain...

Evelyn realized Miranda was upset thinking she had somehow took away Melanie's intelligence but quickly set the record straight. "I didn't do anything to Melanie. She was playing out in the pool one day and had some kind of accident. The doctors tried to help her but she only got worse. Apparently she is suffering from mental regression which is unfortunately incurable" She explained to the youthlock woman giving her the story of what had happened. Even the landlady didn't know exactly how the young woman had hurt herself as she had been making lunch at the time. The doctors said it was a miracle Melanie had survived but recovery was simply out of the question.

Sandy had listened with sympathy and could tell by Miranda's reaction the two had been close at one time. Now the poor girl was reduced to drooling and filling her diapers likely not able to handle solid food ever again. It was truly heartbreaking but there was nothing that could fix the situation. Sandy hoped Miranda wouldn't lash out at Evelyn and try to blame her for Melanie's unfortunate state.

"That's the truth? That really happened?" Miranda asked with tears in her eyes.

She looked up at Melanie, "Mel, I miss you!" She tried getting her to focus on her for even a moment and was unsuccessful, it appeared her friend was well and truly gone. 

Miranda looked back at Evelyn, "Sorry for assuming you did something to her... she was the smartest of all of us though!" She sighed, "Thank you for at least taking care of her..."

Feeling really uncomfortable with her friend's situation, and her inability to help her, she looked up at Sandy, "I need to go find the restroom, have you noticed one nearby? Then I can try on all of these?" 

"Yes. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let her be in the pool by herself but she insisted and whined saying she would be fine and stay in the shallow end" Evelyn told Miranda still feeling guilty about what had happened. She would probably never forgive herself but would continue taking care of the girl for the rest of her life.

"I think there is one at the end of this aisle" Sandy informed Miranda before putting her back in the cart seat but didn't bother buckling her in. She raced down the end of the aisle trying to make sure her small coworker didn't have an accident. Without thinking twice she picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. Sandy looked around speechless as there was three changing tables and ten stalls.

A tall girl and what appeared to be her younger sister, though was probably older, looked over at the two before telling her "I'm almost done with getting this one changed then you can use the changing table" She had like a lot of people assumed the smaller girl was in diapers due to her size having not even considered the possibility she might be potty trained.

Miranda struggled free and ignored the annoying comment, "Please put me down," she asked. Once she was sat down she quickly walked to a stall door that was shorter than the others. She found a toilet inside that was her size and shut the door behind her. She wasted no time sitting down on the short toilet and began relieving herself just in time to avoid an accident. She wiped herself to make sure she was clean and flushed everything down the toilet. Before she pulled the Pull-Up back up she made certain there wasn't even a little bit of a damp spot since she was sure that the nosey Sandy was going to insist on checking! To her relief everything was as dry as it came out of the package earlier. 

Miranda opened the stall door and realized with that Sandy had been able to see over the top of the short stall door the entire time. She wasn't standing there as she opened it, but she had a feeling she probably had spied on the short girl. She could tell she was wanting to check for herself, but bypassed her first to wash her hands at a bank of short sinks that she could reach. 

As she was drying her hands Sandy came up to her and she feared her pulling her skirt up to check. "I made it, I'm still dry!" she said assertively.