LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Zorina was an expert compared to Miranda but still managed to give each toddler plenty of love. She had been changing diapers for a while but unlike the new employee hardly any experience wearing them much less being changed by anyone since she was a baby. It helped that after the boy two of the girls in Pull-Ups were dry and sent them off to use the bathroom upon reaching them. Zorina briefly considered giving Miranda some advice but let her take her time. 

Finally everyone was changed and ready to go outside and play. The older woman made sure each child grabbed a ring then took the handle. "It's recess and I'm sure everyone would love if you could join us" She explained to the youthlock woman and waited for her to take the last ring. Zorina knew recess was the time she would need the most help and expected Miranda to help as long as possible.

"I can help for a little bit? I'll need to leave five minutes before my next session though?" She told her glaring at the ring that Zorina held out to her. 'I'm not a toddler...' she thought annoyed. Just then though she saw another class coming in from recess with a teacher in the front and the aid grabbing the back ring. She sighed and grabbed on and traveled with the little ones that were almost universally taller than her out to the playground. 

She expected to just stand and watch them play, but was startled when Melody grabbed her without saying anything. The startled woman found herself being pulled along up to the large playground equipment in front of her. It was clearly sized for the preschoolers in mind, but that meant it was more than large enough for her to seem appropriately sized too. Melody pulled her along with her up some steps and showed her a double slide set next to each other. She sat down on one slide and pointed toward the other one for Miranda. 

It had been clear to Miranda that the only way she was going to get anywhere with Melody was getting her to trust her and open up, so she sat down next to her and said, "Race you?" At her nod she said, "One... Two..." and saw Melody push off before three. She pushed too and and landed behind her. She laughed, "You cheated silly..." she told her.

• Like 1

Zorina gave Miranda an apologetic smile as if she couldn't do anything about her being expected to take the last ring. She led the hyperactive toddlers outside and let them loose on the playground. It came as no surprise to the daycare employee when the speech therapist was drug off by a kid to be her playmate. What did surprise Zorina was that fact that Melody the most shy of her toddlers was making Miranda play with her though both girls appeared to be having fun.

Kaylee hadn't expected Miranda to play with them so was surprised to see her playing with Melody. She definitely didn't want to be left out and rushed over to them eager to play with her new friend. The energetic girl also seemed to be a bit less shy and apparently had some good news. "Ms. Evan ! I big girl ! I go potty by meself !" Kaylee shared the news with Miranda that not only had she stayed dry but assumed she was very close to finally getting big girl panties despite nobody telling her anything of the sort.

• Like 1

"Good for you Kaylee! I'm proud of you!" Miranda told her. Talk of potty training always made her nervous given her long history, so she quickly changed the subject and led the two of them back up the slides again. Since there were three of them there, Miranda waited for the two to go down first. As she went down that time and landed on her rear she groaned at the thought of all of the dust on her slacks she wore. 

The girls soon dragged her off to the swing set and Kaylee insisted on pushing Miranda on the swings. 

Miranda felt truly embarrassed on one hand about playing with the preschoolers like she was one of them, but she couldn't deny it was a kind of carefree fun she hadn't had in a really long time. Growing up... since she didn't grow up she had always avoided anything childish as much as she could. Even in elementary school much of the time she would sit by the wall next to a teacher and read a book instead of running around with the other kids on the playground. Sports and other activities became no fun when you were someone who couldn't hope to compete against your peers. Most of the time in PE classes she had been the scorekeeper or done other tasks instead of playing. If she was expected to play a team sport she was always the last one chosen. 

Because of that she found it was kind of nice that Melody and Kaylee both wanted her to be their friend. She had goosebumps thinking of the difference she might be able to make for the kids as a therapist that they got along with and trusted. She looked at her watch and saw she had about three more minutes until she needed to leave, and followed the girls who had decided to go over to a tic-tac-toe board that was made with huge swiveling plastic pieces that you turned to get to the Xs and Os.

• Like 1

Kaylee was having a lot of fun with Miranda and was even getting along well enough with Melody. She decided the three of them would be best friends and hoped the other two girls felt the same way. While the little toddler played tic tac toe she asked the new speech therapist and shy girl "Wanna be fwiends ? We be BFFs !" Kaylee waited for an answer from Melody and Miranda hoping they would accept her offer.

Zorina watched as Miranda played with Melody and Kaylee neither one judging her for a minute. If she hadn't known better the teacher would have thought they had all three been friends for years. No matter what she hoped the new employee would be a friend to the toddlers and maybe help them with being so shy. "Alright girls Miranda will play tomorrow but she needs to go help more kids" Zorina told Melody and Kaylee after they had all decided to be BFFs.

Miranda blushed and said, "Okay," to Kaylee. 'I can pretend to be her friend if it helps with her therapy. It may be a little unorthodox... but so is a therapist the size of a toddler.'

She was grateful for Zorina helping her extricate herself from them without seeming like she was abandoning the two girls. She brushed her slacks off some more as she walked back inside. She took a moment to go to the restroom, and blushed when she realized how close she might have been to an accident with as much as she had to go! Washing her hands a few minutes later she saw her hair was a bit of a mess then from playing with the girls. She tried to finger tease it back into shape, but really needed to use a brush on it. She had a scrunchy in her bag, but looking at her watch realized she didn't have time for that. Instead she dried her hands and walked back to Patricia's room and found all of the kids being woken up.

Her classroom was meant for older kids that had just missed the deadlines to enroll in kindergarten. As a result she didn't see a changing table in that room, though it looked like there were a couple wet pants from nap time visible. 

"Hi, I'm here for Marc?" She said to Patricia. The lady looked at her with a friendly glance and pointed Marc out to her. She remembered he suffered from stuttering as she greeted him and took him back to her office. 

"Hi Marc, I'm here to help you," she told him. Once again she kept a very easy going relationship with him, and noted that he stuttered a little less as the session went on. When she got him back to class she asked, "Mrs. Sullivan, may I talk to you really quick?" She asked her to come over to the hallway. The taller lady knelt down to her level so they could be more eye-to-eye. 

It made Miranda blush, but she went ahead and told her what was going on. "I want to suggest a therapy for Marc that will involve his parents quite a bit. How do we usually contact parents?"

Marc had short light brown hair, blue eyes, and like some of his classmates was in big boy underwear full time. He had just woken up from naptime so was a little grouchy but looked over at his new speech therapist. It had to be a joke he thought as he was introduced to a woman who looked like she belonged enrolled in the daycare not helping teach at it. Marc quickly changed his opinion of Miranda as unlike other speech therapists she actually got to know him before starting the lesson.

Patricia was in the middle of having everyone practice writing their ABCs when Miranda returned with Marc. She didn't seem to mind the new employee was the size of a toddler so long as she did her job properly. When asked for the boy's parent info she wondered if he was in trouble. "You can speak to them at pick up time or we can call them though we try to avoid it unless the situation is serious" Patricia told Miranda as she ran her fingers through her slightly gray curly hair.

"Okay, that'll work. If you would please introduce me to whoever picks him up today?" She paused, "The therapy I think we should try is really meant for young children age six and under, so it's important that we try it soon for us to get the results that are possible."

She smiled, "I appreciate your help with that. I guess I need to get the next kiddo... Jamie?"

Patricia pointed out a blonde haired girl who had her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she concentrated on making the letters they had them doing. She was dressed in clothes that looked like they'd almost belong on a teenager. Blue jeggings, and a white shirt with a multicolor Adidas logo on it, would have looked right for a girl three times her age. Miranda actually blushed when she realized she had a copy of her outfit at home in her closet! 

"Hi Jamie, I'm Ms. Evans, I'm going to work with you today," she told her while noticing the girl was a head taller than her... probably taller by at least five inches! She was a little stockier built too, and she had a sudden question in her head of how a four-year old could possibly be her size already! 

Jamie was too busy practicing her letters to notice Miranda when she came over. She looked up when the short woman spoke only to find she needed to look down a bit to look her in the eyes. The special needs girl stood up to get a better look at the new speech therapist but giggled upon finding she was quite a bit taller. "You new teacher ? Look like baby sister" Jamie told Miranda hardly able to believe she was supposed to be listening to an adult who looked like she belonged in protection.

As they left the room the preschooler's Pull-Up crinkled a bit giving away the fact that she still wore protection. She didn't realize the new employee was a bit sensitive about her height like she was about still being in training panties. It was clearly not one of her strong points being sensitive to other people's feelings. If Miranda truly wanted to help Jamie she would need to earn her trust despite the size difference between them.

Miranda blushed, but smiled and said, "That's right, I'm a teacher who's going to be helping you! Let's go down to my office and we can talk and play down there!" 

She could easily tell that Jamie was skeptical of her. The height difference often meant more to little kids if someone was bigger or littler than them, so she knew she would have to work carefully to build up the level of trust she needed. As they walked to her office she found Jamie was more of an issue with her enunciation skills, than not being willing to talk. She soon had her babbling about lots of things that she had to decipher as she brought inside of her office. 

Jamie chose to sit in one of the chairs at the table and Miranda sat across from her. "So, Jamie, I'm going to be helping you with your talking. Today I just kind of want to get to know you though, so I'm going to ask you some questions and show you some pictures, okay?"

Jamie talked a bit more with Miranda mostly about herself as they headed to her office. She tended to avoid bigger words and would occasionally get too excited and talk too fast for the speech therapist to understand. Still though the tall preschooler was skeptical about obeying the new woman no matter if she was an adult or not. "You baby ! I pway now !" Jamie told Miranda once she saw all the toys in her office to enjoy.

As anyone who knew her could attest the four year old could get bored easily if she made up her mind she didn't like something. Without even giving the new employee a chance she was becoming bored and would rather play than look at pictures. She would definitely obey if an adult got stern though it would be interesting to see how she handled it from a much smaller adult. Jamie looked over at Miranda before finding some dolls and beginning to play with them.

Miranda groaned internally as she figured out the power struggle she was sure to be dealing with in Jamie's case. She was bigger than her... and she couldn't deny that she had a bit of a chip on her shoulder about that much of the time. The idea that a four year old was clearly thinking she was bigger and older than her stabbed at her self-confidence a lot! This was her first real job on her own though, and she refused to give up easily. 

Since Jamie wouldn't pay attention to her with the flash cards, moving to the dolls, this could become a power struggle or she could use it to her advantage. She sat down on the floor next to her and looked around at the toy pile that had been left by the previous therapist. Picking up another doll she began playing with her and using extra toys as props to get her to say words.

Miranda said, "What color is this Jamie?" Holding up a fake car that was yellow.

Jamie accepted Miranda's decision to not stop her from playing with dolls as a sign she should be in charge due to being bigger. She didn't even notice the petite woman coming over at first until she tried to get her to say what color the toy car was. Although the little preschooler knew the color she wasn't in the mood having too much fun with the dolls. "Silly baby no know her colors yet" Jamie teased Miranda as she continued to play with the dolls.

Unless the speech therapist put her foot down anymore sessions with the four year old would likely go the exact same way. While it could have been the young girl had a problem realizing how others felt a more obvious answer was she didn't care as long as she got her way. She glanced over at a baby doll the size of her new teacher and had an idea. "Pway dwess up ! I mommy ! You baby !" Jamie told Miranda as she pointed to the doll expecting Miranda to put on the clothes including the diaper, bonnet, and bib.

Miranda realized that today wasn't going to be the big breakthrough day that she wanted. "No Jamie, we're not playing dress up today." 

She could tell the preschooler was getting mad and upset quickly. Knowing she was going to have to show her that she wasn't a baby she said, "We're going to start a sticker chart over here," she told her and stood up by her desk where she'd noticed some left. "Each day I'm going to mark a spot in here if you followed directions like a big girl or not. If you can get a full week in following directions we'll spend one session and play what you want to play."

She looked at her watch, "We're going to have to take you back to your room now. We'll try this again on Wednesday."

She could tell the girl was upset, but knew there was a boundary she did have to set here. Right about the time she was wondering if the girl was going to have more of a fit she noticed she was fidgeting and starting to do the potty dance. "Do you need to go potty?"

• Like 1

Jamie quickly began pouting when Miranda put her foot down and refused to play dress up with her. She was just about to start undressing the doll to put her new teacher in the clothes when the toddler heard the mention of stickers. Before the tiny woman had time to finish the four year old was by her desk looking at the sticker chart with great interest. "Pway dwess up ? You pwomise ?" Jamie asked Miranda not wanting to be tricked into doing lessons she didn't like.

The tall toddler wasn't happy about the speech therapist ending her playtime but had more pressing issues. She did in fact need to use the bathroom and was doing a potty dance. Upon being asked though the child shook her head no not wanting the teacher to know she was in Pull-Ups. Jamie planned to go to the bathroom once Miranda left her in the room but didn't have that long before she had an accident.

Miranda saw the desperation in Jamie's eyes grow and said, "I promise if you earn your stickers like a big girl. You really look like you need to go potty though, are you sure you don't need to go? Why don't we go down to the bathroom just in case?"

She shook her head again at her, but Miranda didn't believe that she didn't need to go. She reached her hand out to the girl and led her to the bathroom down the hall. Just before she got to the bathroom she rushed inside, and fought with the coveralls she was wearing. She began struggling rapidly and Miranda stepped forward to try and help. 

She said, "Here, let me help you with those straps," to her, hoping that she could get the girl onto the potty soon enough to make it. As she waited for her response she heard a fart from her.

Jamie felt a bit better as Miranda promised to play dress up with her if she got stickers for a week. She looked at the teacher again before back at the doll having already decided exactly what game she was going to play. Despite claiming she didn't need to go the preschooler let herself be taken into the bathroom. Jamie planned to use it by herself until Miranda stepped in to help her remove the coveralls before it was too late.

It was embarrassing enough still wearing Pull-Ups at her age but didn't want the short woman to find out. Without thinking the young girl tried to prevent the employee from helping her out of the coveralls only to let out a fart. She realized it was now too late as she pooped in the training panties and began to pee in them. Even without looking it was sure to be obvious to Miranda what Jamie had just done as she struggled to keep from crying over having an accident.

Miranda looked at the poor girl and could tell that she'd lost the battle to make it to the potty. Even as she looked on she could see her coveralls were puffing out the back from the poop, and a little bit of pee seemed to be leaking out from the Pull-Up she could tell she was wearing.

Jamie began bawling her eyes out in embarrassment, and so Miranda did the only thing she could do in that moment - give her a hug. "It's okay Jamie, accidents happen."

Brat or not, she felt bad for the poor girl. She shushed her, trying to calm her down so she could take her back to the classroom and they could get her changed. "It's okay..."

• Like 1

Jamie was crying more from embarrassment than anything else. She didn't realize her protection had leaked though once she noticed the crying got worse. It was one thing for the preschooler to have an accident even a messy one but with her coveralls wet her mom wouldn't be happy. Jamie still didn't want Miranda to know she was wearing Pull-Ups but would accept help being changed so long as she wasn't teased.

While the little girl wasn't feeling well it would be a good learning opportunity for the speech therapist to remind her to think of how others might feel. If she was lucky maybe the kid would even stop saying the teacher was a baby. "Pwease help ! Mommy be mad if me has wet clothes !" Jamie begged Miranda hoping for some help hiding the accident from her mom and teacher. Both women were already talking about putting her back in diapers for a bit if her accidents continued to happen.

"Aww... it's just an accident, I'm sure your mommy will understand," Miranda said giving her a squeeze. "You're embarrassed though, huh?" 

She watched the girl nervously look at her and decided that she didn't need to think everyone would know about her accident. There was a changing table with wipes in the bathroom it seemed, but she only saw some diapers laying around on it. There were plenty of wipes though, so she figured she could probably get her changed there and spare her the embarrassment of going back to her classroom in the messy Pull-Up at least. She hadn't leaked a ton, so she figured the coveralls would mostly dry in ten minutes or so.

Unfortunately it was then that she remembered a policy this daycare had, Any child that has a wetting accident will be placed into a new Pull-Up. If a child is wearing big-kid underwear and has an accident they will be placed into Pull-Ups as well for the rest of the day. Should a potty-training child have a messy accident we will place the child in a diaper for the remainder of the day. This is to ensure we can adequately care for the child in case of diarrhea. 

'She's not going to like this...' Miranda thought sadly.

"Sweetie we need to get you cleaned up out of that icky thing..." She told her, figuring it would be gentler to clean her up first and then put the diaper on.

• Like 1

Jamie was grateful to hear Miranda was going to help her get cleaned up and into a pair of Pull-Ups. She felt a little guilty now for making fun of the small adult earlier and calling her a baby. The idea that the speech therapist might diaper the tall preschooler hadn't even entered her mind. Jamie was a little confused as Miranda led her to a changing table and had her get on it.

Once the coveralls were pulled down the girl attempted to cover the Pull-Up from the teacher despite it being soaked and clearly visible. It had been a long time since she had a messy accident at the daycare so had forgotten all about the rule. If the girl caught onto what the little woman was doing before she finished it might turn into a fight. Jamie might listen to reason though only if Miranda could gain more of her trust.

• Like 1

It was a little bit of work with stools to get Jamie up on top of the table, but once she had her there she used the stool herself to get high enough to work on the little girl.

Miranda sighed as she had Jamie's coveralls pulled down to her ankles and her shirt out of the way. She knew from experience that the Pull-Ups had velcro sides just for this purpose, and used them to go ahead and open up the soiled garment. She bit down on her tongue as she tried to figure out the best way to let Jamie know what she was going to have to dress her in after cleaning her up. 

"Jamie, can you lift up your legs for me?" She asked her gently as she pulled it the used Pull-Up away and began gently wiping the little girl clean. "I know this can't feel very good, huh?" She told her. "But it was just an accident, and you would have made it if it wasn't for those buckles. I'll make sure we let your mommy know that it really wasn't your fault. If you'd been wearing a dress or something else you'd have made the potty without any problems!" It was clear that having her diaper changed wasn't a completely uncommon experience for the girl still, as she didn't fuss as much as she expected. Once she was cleaned up she stuffed the Pull-Up into the disposal next to the table. She looked around and found a diaper that looked like it was her size. Miranda also made a big deal of looking to see if there was another Pull-Up anywhere, but there wasn't. 

"Jamie, I know this isn't going to be what you want to wear, but we have two problems... One there's not a Pull-Up here, but there's also the rule about messy accidents here at daycare. Do you remember what that rule is, Sweetie?"

• Like 1

Jamie let Miranda clean her up still unaware she wasn't going to be put in another pair of Pull-Ups. She was still feeling guilty for the way she had treated the tiny teacher but had yet to attempt an apology. The preschooler hoped her mom wouldn't find out about the accident but that was quickly crushed as the woman revealed she was going to tell her mom about the trouble they had getting the coveralls off in time. "You no tell I still potty training right ?" Jamie asked Miranda as she hoped the secret of her being in Pull-Ups would stay between her and the teachers.

When the speech therapist mentioned there wasn't a pair of training panties on the changing table she became a bit concerned about what she would wear. After being asked if she remembered the rule about messy accidents the girl shook her head no. An uneasy feeling was coming over her as she didn't like the direction the conversation was going. When Miranda showed Jamie the diaper she began to try and get away only to be stopped by the changing table strap.

"Jamie it's okay... I promise none of your friends will be able to tell the difference of what you're wearing in the couple hours until you go home. That's the nice thing about your coveralls, they'll hide this... But the rule here is if you have a messy accident you have to wear a diaper until you go home."

"I promise I'll never tell your friends about this accident either."

Miranda could tell the girl was so upset, and her heart was breaking for her with her own memories of growing up and having accidents. Being placed back in diapers sucked, and she felt bad for her. If it wasn't her first day of work she'd totally consider just getting a Pull-Up from somewhere for her, but in this case she knew she had to follow the rules. 

"Tell you what Jamie, if you're a good girl, and let me put this on you, I'll give you a sticker for today even though you didn't earn one in our session?" She smiled, "I know you don't really need this diaper, so you can also tell your teachers or me and we'll still take you to the potty. Maybe if you do that, and are a big girl before you go home, your mommy will know it was just a one-time thing?" 

Miranda looked at the scared little girl and knew she'd have to put her in the diaper regardless, but hoped she'd be a good girl and not fight her anymore on it. With the strap across her chest she wasn't getting away from her at this point.

• Like 1

Jamie continued to struggle against the changing table strap as Miranda tried to reason with her. She was very upset at the idea of wearing a diaper again but had to admit the woman was making some good points. The more the speech therapist reasoned with her the more the frightened preschooler began to see things her way. Finally Miranda offered Jamie a free sticker on her chart and gave in to wearing the infantile garment.

There was still more than a little worry her classmates might find out what she was wearing and hoped her coveralls really did cover it. Thankfully the tall child was willing to listen to her new teacher. Finally she stopped struggling and closed her eyes not wanting to see the childish prints on the diaper. "This only today ?" Jamie asked Miranda hoping she wouldn't be put in a diaper again tomorrow.