LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Sandy complied letting Miranda down then watched her rush over to a small stall. She let the youthlock woman do her business in private ignoring the stares from the two girls using the changing table. Once she was done in the stall she went to go use the bathroom herself. Sandy finished then came over to Miranda and asked "Did you make it in time ?"

While the speech therapist could just tell her what she wanted to hear the daycare owner trusted her enough to tell the truth. After both women had washed their hands she led back to the cart. The outfits no doubt already added up to a hefty total but would make sure each one fit before allowing her to get it. Sandy intended to look around the store more once Miranda had picked out enough clothes.

Miranda was soon in the changing room trying on clothes. She tried on each outfit and modeled it in front of Sandy to get her thoughts. As she did so it really felt like any other day with her girlfriends shopping. They decided a few of the dresses really did look good on her, while a couple others just looked like she was playing dress up. 

To her surprise the slacks that were supposed to help hide 'protection' really did do a good job of hiding the extra padding she was wearing. She ended up getting a few of those slacks, and after a bit of consideration a couple of the onesie style blouses. When she was wearing them together it looked like she was just dressed professionally, but kept her from having any worries of the Pull-Up sticking out. The yoga pants and sports bras she picked out fit really nicely and she was sure they would be comfortable as she ran on the treadmill the complex had. She tried them on with a cute tank top on top, enjoying the comforting, hugging, feeling of the bra that was actually her size on her chest.

Sandy let Miranda start trying on her new clothes giving approval on some and rejected others. She could tell some would show off any undergarments the small woman would wear and made sure to point it out to her. With her size it was a bit difficult to decide what was too short and what made her look like a kid playing dress up. Sandy finally let Miranda try on the sport bras and panties though had to ask "Are you sure you need a bra ? I mean no offense but you don't really have anything there. Also maybe getting more panties while we wait to see if your accidents continue or get worse isn't the best idea"

Ultimately the clothes were much cheaper than expected but had her doubts about her new employee getting what was essentially a training bra when her body would never be ready for it. It wasn't a matter of being cruel but she also thought more panties was a bad idea considering she was back in Pull-Ups for a few more days. Unless the youthlock girl could make a sound argument as to why she needed them the daycare owner would simply put them back. Sandy waited for an answer from Miranda expecting her to behave like an adult or face the consequences they had seen the mother getting after rebelling against her daughter.

Miranda sighed, annoyed with Sandy. There were moments when she seemed to get she wasn't a kid, but others like this that just made her mad. She looked to make sure that no one was around... "Look... I know I don't have any massive tissue in my breasts, but I still have to cover up my nipples. I can still have some embarrassing moments if I'm not wearing one. This is one of the first ones I've tried on that wasn't custom made for me that fits. I really do need one..." She thought for a second, "I'm still hoping that the Pull-Ups are a short term thing... I haven't bought any new panties in too long because I couldn't afford to get more custom made. It's just one package of them... I really haven't been having accidents the last couple of years. I'm hoping that when I get a bit more comfortable in this job next week and after I won't see a repeat..."

Sandy sighed while silently shaking her head at what she considered a flimsy debate by Miranda. "You don't have any breasts at all. You're as flat as a real toddler and we both know it" She argued reminding the little girl of one of the things she would never have due to her condition. To let the youthlock woman get even a single sport bra was ridiculous and a waste of money in her boss's eyes. "Don't you think maybe you should wait to make sure your accidents won't get worse or continue before you get more panties ? You wouldn't be able to wear them much if you had to start wearing Pull-Ups or Pampers during the day you know" Sandy pointed out to Miranda as she revealed she probably wouldn't let her get the panties either.

So far no answer had been enough to sway her decision. The girl might be an adult but she was the size of a toddler and there was just some things a toddler sized person didn't need. Having made up her mind her boss told the speech therapist "I'm sorry but you're not getting the sport bras or panties. I'm going to put them back. Maybe in a week or two if your accidents haven't gotten worse you can come and pick out all the panties you want but you don't need a sport bra" Sandy waited to see if Miranda would go along with her decision or continue trying to debate the subject.

"How about just the sports bra?" Miranda said, "I can make it for a little longer on the panties..."

Miranda internally was fuming! This was the first time she had found an off the shelf sports bra that fit her! Typically even the ones made for dance outfits for little girls were too loose. 

She stopped and realized something Sandy had said, "And I certainly don't need Pampers..." She felt a tear in her eye, but blinked it back, refusing to be that vulnerable in front of someone who seemed to be insisting on treating her like a baby. "Look, I know I'm the size of a toddler, I know I had an accident, but I'm still twenty-six and am an adult. You wouldn't treat anyone else who just simply had the misfortune of a nerve issue like a baby just because they had to wear incontinence briefs, would you? Someone in a wheelchair as less than they are? I have a disability in that my body never grew up."

"And I really do need another bra," she insisted, "You have no idea how embarrassing it is to have your nipples showing because you can't find a bra to cover them." She looked at the size and manufacturer at that point because if she wasn't going to allow her to take it then for some reason she was going to order some as soon as she got home online. She'd seen a web address advertised all over the store and could be just as stubborn as the older woman.

Sandy groaned in exhaustion but couldn't deny Miranda had made some great points. "Fine you can get a few sport bras and the pack of panties but it's your responsibility to pay for them" She finally relented and put them in the cart for her. If the little woman got more than she could afford she would simply have to put some back or see about a loan from her boss. Sandy still thought the bras were unnecessary but wouldn't stop Miranda from spending her own money on them.

While the speech therapist had been shopping she had also picked out a couple more childish pieces of clothing for her niece. They were much cheaper and hoped they would fit but needed a model. When she thought the youthlock woman wasn't looking she held a onesie up to her back knowing she was close to the same size as her niece. "Miranda since I helped you would you mind helping me ? I need someone to help me decide if these things will fit my niece. And since you two are around the same size . . ." Sandy trailed off letting Miranda reach the conclusion of what she wanted on her own.

• Like 1

Miranda nodded about paying for the items, "I'm happy to pay for it all... I have plenty of savings right now." She was looking forward to some bras that actually fit!

She ended up having about sixteen outfits total in the cart, and all of that was less expensive than three of her work outfits had been!

She even had some success in finding a couple pairs of cute heels to go with her suits. A cute pair of sneakers that were probably a little bit more like kids shoes than they should be for her joined them. They were pretty though with purple and pink designs on them, and really comfortable for running from what she could tell.

"How old is she? Is she a YouthLock too?" Miranda asked her, turning to see what she was referring to. When Sandy hid it out of view she became suspicious. She agreed though, "I guess I can be your model."

• Like 1

Sandy made sure to hide the onesie behind her back until Miranda agreed to model the clothes for her. "Actually she is three though I think some things around here will fit her. Plus they are cheaper. Now if you need any help I'll be right outside the door" She revealed as she led the tiny girl back to the changing rooms. After handing her the onesie she gave her the slightest nudge towards the empty room. "Remember to put it on completely please" Sandy told Miranda as she expected her to button up the snaps around the crotch.

Even if her new employee tried to change her mind it was too late after agreeing to be the daycare owner's model. She waited for the youthlock woman to get dressed and come out before checking how it fit and if there would be room for a diaper. Outfit after outfit was exchanged with her model being subjected to cute comments like "Oh that's adorable. Hmm a little small though it fits you quite nicely. Oh I could just eat you up" Finally one outfit was left a pair of footie pajamas with attached mittens and a zipper in the back. "Want some help getting this one on ?" Sandy asked Miranda knowing it would be difficult to get on and off by herself.

Miranda found herself completely unsurprised by the babyish clothes. She knew they were there and figured Sandy would be happy to play with her doll. She went into the changing room and pulled her clothes off, leaving herself just in the Pull-Up. The babyish garment went over her head and she snapped the snaps before pulling her pants on over it. There was no way that she was walking out in just the onesie with no bottoms. She figured she'd invite Sandy in to look at it if that was so important for her to see it. 

When she was satisfied she took garment after garment, noticing that they were getting more babyish as time went on. 'There weren't that many racks of clothes like this... what else can she have left?' She asked as she was shown the last item.

"Umm... Why does anyone need that? That's a fancy straight jacket..." She told her, giving her first sounds of complaint over an item. Seeing the look she said, "Obviously I can't put it on by myself... but I don't want to be stuck in it either. You have to promise me it's coming off as soon as I try it on for you."

• Like 1

Sandy gave Miranda a warning look not to test her when she compared the pajamas to a straitjacket. "It's for my niece. Lately she has gotten into the habit of taking off her pajamas and diapers during the night. I promise as soon as I get an idea of how it fits you can get out of it" She explained before promising not to leave the dwarf adult in the pajamas. Not wanting to waste time she held them open for her to step into then helped her get her hands into the mittens before zipping it up. "Oh yes that's lovely. I think this will definitely stop any more nude nights" Sandy told Miranda though seemed a little entranced seeing her stuck in the infantile footie sleeper.

She quickly came out of her daze when given a look by the shorter woman to hurry and let her out. Not able to resist she waited a minute more before helping her out of the pajamas. Given the youthlock woman had yet to throw a fit her boss was very impressed. "Thank you so much Miranda ! Now we need to look at some diapers and crib rails. If you can think of anything else you want to look at let me know before we go" Sandy told Miranda as she gave her privacy to get dressed again in the dressing room.

Miranda breathed a sigh of relief when she got out of the garment. It nearly caused a flashback for her and she didn't know how her boss would take that reaction! Her former roommate had locked her in one of those and left her in a filthy diaper for way too long before she'd been rescued. 

She made a face at Sandy's comments, "Diapers?" She added, "I don't need those... and crib rails?"

Sandy was making her nervous and she worried she may have just tried on all of that clothing for her for real. She watched as the diapers came up and noted that in addition to the normal baby brands of diapers, there were also some discrete 'real underwear' looking options, as well as some babyish prints meant for the bigger YouthLock victims. She sat in the cart quiet as a mouse as she tried to figure out what Sandy was doing in that aisle.

• Haha 1

Sandy buckled Miranda back into the cart once she was dressed in her normal clothes again. She had carefully separated both piles of outfits and put back the ones they wouldn't be getting before heading to the diaper aisle. Watching the youthlock woman's face was priceless as her boss had yet to reveal the diapers and crib rails were also for her niece. "Now let's see she usually fits in size 4 and you two are about the same size" Sandy teased Miranda letting the joke carry on for a bit as she looked at the more childish diapers.

She had no intention of getting the speech therapist diapers but couldn't resist the look of horror on her face. Even though it was funny she knew she needed to end the joke. "The diapers and crib rails are for my niece as well unless you want some. Now which designs do you think are cuter ?" Sandy asked Miranda as she finally revealed what they were really doing in the diaper aisle. In one hand was a pack with baby animals while the other was decorated with numbers and letters.

Miranda felt her chest tighten as Sandy pushed her down the horrible row of diapers and then actually stopped at them! When she held up two packages she was about to speak up as Sandy let her off the hook and said they were for her niece. She forced a laugh and said, "Animals are always cuter," to her.

'What kind of a show is she doing here?' Those diapers would easily fit me...'

Even knowing they weren't for her she blushed when they joined the cart full of clothes that were mostly for her! She blushed as another YL woman was walking down the next row and saw her in the cart with the diapers, figuring she'd assume they were for her! 'No, I wear big girl panties,' she thought grimly of the Pull-Up she was wearing. She could tell that woman was about the size of an eight year old and seemed to be free of any padded bulge of her own. 

She sighed when they came to a row with cribs more than large enough to fit one of the ten year old sized YL victims. It had always bothered her to think that Bethany hadn't even had to look for specialty furniture when she'd made that horrid nursery. Normal baby stuff worked just fine on her! She felt a drop in the pit of her stomach as Sandy began looking at everything. She noticed though she wasn't looking at crib rails, but bed rails meant to keep a kid from falling out of their big kid bed.

Sandy thought about Miranda's choice before putting both packs in the cart. She could tell being around all the diapers, many of them in her size, seemed to make the short woman very nervous for some reason. Unfortunately her boss had no idea her little jokes were dragging up painful memories for the speech therapist. "Do you still have the rails for your bed ?" Sandy innocently asked Miranda as they reached the section of cribs and bed rails.

It took a while searching through all the choices before the daycare owner finally seemed to find one she liked. While it wasn't too tall the material guaranteed that it would be difficult to climb over. "Miranda honey have you ever tried these before ? They claim to be tricky to get over for even the best toddlers" Sandy asked Miranda as she wanted her opinion before making a final decision. She wondered if the youthlock girl wanted to do anything else after they got the bed rails.

Miranda felt herself growing more and more anxious as she looked over at the cribs. She'd done really well with her anxiety attacks the last year, but could feel one was probably coming on if they didn't get out of there soon! 

When Sandy asked about rails for her bed she did her best not to freak out, "Umm... no, I haven't tried those. Umm... Sandy..." she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, "Can we please get away from this aisle? I'll explain when we are? I'm about to have a panic attack though..."

She took in Sandy's confused expression but was greatly relieved when she did as she asked and soon came to a stop in an aisle of YouthLock sized kitchen goods. At her questioning look she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "My final day of classes of undergrad I was kidnapped by my roommate. She claimed she was giving me a ride home to our dorm after my final test... Instead she took me to a new apartment and promptly stuck me in a diaper and one of those kinds of pajamas you had me try on earlier. I fought tooth and nail, and ended up being beaten within an inch of my life before she shoved me into a crib. She fed me nothing but baby food and formula, and forced me to crawl all of the time..."

"I was stuck there for a few days before another friend, who happened to be with me when she offered to take me home. When I didn't show up at her graduation party, and hadn't heard from me in a few days, she knew something was wrong. Fortunately she and the police were able to locate me..."

Miranda wiped her eyes, "Sorry, ever since then I don't do well with even the suggestion of being confined in a crib." 

Sandy put the bed rails on the bottom of the cart before pushing Miranda to another section of the store. She listened with growing horror as the youthlock adult explained being kidnapped and nearly turned into a baby for the rest of her life. It all made sense now though wished the short woman had spoke up earlier. "Oh you poor thing ! Is that why you were nervous about trying on the pajamas and being in the diaper aisle ? I already told you these things are for my niece. I wouldn't put you in anything you didn't need" Sandy tried to reassure Miranda as she gave her a big hug.

So far the speech therapist had given the daycare owner no reason to diaper her or treat her too much like a little kid. While she wasn't sure what to do she was determined to cheer her up somehow. "I promise as long as you work at my daycare no one will be able to get away with that kind of behavior" Sandy promised Miranda not intending to let anyone else diaper her without a good reason. She waited for the little girl to calm down and figure out if she wanted to look for anything else.

Miranda had been pretty skittish with hugs and touching from full-grown adults since her ordeal, but the one Sandy gave felt nice and comforting. "Thanks," she told her. "I can't promise my body will always do what it's supposed to, the last couple days have shown that, but I really am just a really short adult. I appreciate you treating me like one..."

Once they'd had their moment she suggested, "Why don't we head to the checkouts? I don't think there's anything else I need?" It would make her feel better to get farther away from the place she had her attack. Being back in her apartment seemed like the safest place she could be right then. 'I think I can trust her, but she's got me worried with the way she said that...'

On the way to the checkouts she saw a face, and did a double take, "Mindy?" she said. The woman who had been a close friend of hers in one of her college classes looked at her and began walking towards her while Miranda asked, "Can you please stop for a moment?" Once Sandy did stop she undid the buckle and hopped down to go embrace the blonde girl who was about a four feet tall, and had been one of her best friends.

"It's alright. With your small body it's impressive enough that you have such good control" Sandy told Miranda as she tried to give her a compliment. She headed towards the checkout lane once the small girl asked not wanting her to stay in the store and have more unpleasant memories. When asked to stop the cart she quickly complied letting her unbuckle herself before helping her out of the cart. Sandy figured Mindy was likely one of Miranda's friends from school and let them catch up.

Mindy was 26 like Miranda though unlike her appeared to be 8 which was more fortunate than most youthlocks. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and was much more daring and adventurous then her friend often getting her to try new things. After giving her a hug she looked over her friend before glancing at the woman beside her and the cart. Once Mindy had spotted the clothes, diapers, and bed rails in the cart she quickly jumped to the conclusion that it was all for Miranda and Sandy had adopted her.

"Don't tell me you're back in diapers again. I thought you got that under control and were going to be a speech therapist. Do you need a change ?" Mindy asked Miranda sounding very disappointed in her for getting adopted. If anyone had a great chance it was her youthlock best friend who always tried her best in everything. While the evidence was there she didn't want to believe it after constantly helping her make sure she made it to a toilet in time. Unless someone told her otherwise she wouldn't guess the truth that she wasn't in diapers again and was working at a daycare.

Miranda felt like she was two inches tall rather than three feet when Mindy scolded her. "Those aren't for me! This is Sandy, she's my boss, she came by to check on me at home today and suggested we go shopping." Miranda tried not to bring up the fact that while it wasn't a diaper, she was definitely wearing a Pull-Up right then. "I just moved into my own apartment two weeks ago and started my new job last week," she said. 

She noticed that Mindy looked up at Sandy for confirmation of the facts there. 

Mindy had always been independent and the party animal of her friends. Even though she was the height of a seven-year old, somehow she could keep up with shots with some of the bigger college kids! She'd worked hard and was somehow supposed to be working for a big marketing firm now. It made sense for her to have a job like that because of how outgoing she was.

She'd always been so vehement about never sliding backwards into diapers. After her kidnapping incident they hadn't really seen each other since she moved away while Miranda stayed to work on her Masters Degree and do her internship. They talked for a few minutes about things and discovered they weren't living too far from one another.

"Miranda is telling the truth. The diapers, bed rails, and the more childish outfits are for my niece. She isn't back in diapers I can promise you that. In fact she's doing great as my speech therapist. The kids love her and in less than a week she has done a better job than our last one did in years" Sandy explained to Mindy heaping praise on Miranda to make her feel proud of her smaller friend. She definitely meant every word and hoped she appreciated it. After letting the women talk, exchange numbers, and give each other a hug goodbye she helped her speech therapist back into the cart. Sandy had forgotten to ask if Miranda still wanted to ride in the cart with Mindy right beside her.

"Oh that's a relief. I was afraid she had slipped back into wearing protection and you had to take her in to help care for her" Mindy told Sandy before going to talk with Miranda. She was ecstatic to find her fears had all been a misunderstanding as they caught up. After making her promise to keep in touch she finally said goodbye only to see her friend get put in the cart. Mindy gave Miranda a worrying glance remembering all too well what happened with Bethany and how Amber mentioned finding Miranda nearly broken and defeated and feared something similar with Sandy despite how nice she was.

Miranda really enjoyed catching up with Mindy for a few minutes. "Call me, we can go and do something!" She told her once she figured out they lived close enough together. Since Mindy had a special YouthLock adapted car she could drive and pick her up to go do things.

She jolted a bit as Sandy picked her up and placed her back on the cart seat and buckled her in. She felt embarrassed as Mindy gave her an accusatory look, and worried she might have known about the Pull-Up somehow. Miranda checked her phone for text messages and sent Mindy a, 'really I'm okay,' message. She knew her friend would probably doubt that.

At the checkouts Sandy and Miranda separated out some items that Miranda was paying for, and the rest that Sandy was insisting on paying for. Before going out to the car Miranda said, "I need to go to the bathroom before we head back, that's a long trip..."

Sandy wouldn't let Miranda pay for anything except her pack of panties and sport bras once they reached a checkout lane. She separated the clothes for her employee from the clothes for her niece and had them bagged separately. When the youthlock woman mentioned using the bathroom again the daycare owner nodded her approval then took her to the nearest one. "You going to be ok if I don't come in with you ?" Sandy asked Miranda worried someone in the bathroom might pick her up and put her in a diaper especially if she didn't make it in time to a toilet.

Mindy wasn't convinced by Miranda's text and shot her one back saying 'Be careful ! I can't be around to save you from getting padded all the time ! ;)' She was still very worried as she checked out herself and headed home. Thankfully she could now call her little friend anytime to check in on her. Mindy hoped Miranda would be able to avoid getting padded again but had a bad feeling it wasn't meant to be.

"I'll be fine," Miranda told Sandy and made her way into the bathroom.

It was so nice that they had YouthLock sized toilets that it was almost worth coming to this store just for them! It was an ultra-clean restroom too, so she felt comfortable using it. As she was washing her hands she watched a taller woman strap a YouthLock woman a bit bigger than her down on the changing table to change a rancid diaper she could smell from the sinks. 

She blushed as the taller woman said, "See even that littler girl than you is able to keep her pants clean! Definitely the right move to just keep you in your diapers. We'll make sure we donate the rest of your Pull-Ups at home, and throw out those panties you won't be using any more!"

Miranda hurried from the bathroom and felt herself nearly at a panic attack stage again. She felt terrible for the woman and was terrified that was going to be her own fate again. The week with Bethany had been horrible, and she'd done nothing but abuse her most of that time!

It was with great relief that she was able to rejoin Sandy and be with someone she felt comfortable and safe with. When asked she affirmed, "Yes I made it just fine... Let's get out of here though..."

"Ok. I'll be right outside if you need help or a fresh Pull-Up" Sandy told Miranda as she held the bathroom door open for her. She had debated going in with her but didn't want to seem like an overprotective mother. As soon as the youthlock woman was out of the bathroom the tall adult could tell something had her very worried and work up. "What's wrong honey ? You have an accident ?" Sandy asked Miranda automatically assuming she hadn't been able to make it to a toilet in time.

When the little employee shook her head no she helped her back into the cart discreetly checking her training panties in the process. Not wanting her to get too worked up she pushed the cart out of the store. She tried again once they reached her car. "Miranda what's wrong ?" Sandy was no mind reader but could tell something in the bathroom had greatly upset her.