LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Therapy - (Private with diaperboy187)

BabySofia

Miranda was glad that Patricia remembered she wanted to see Marc's mom! She hurried to the front and saw a tall brown haired woman in casual jeans and blouse standing there.

"Mrs. Kindle?" She asked. "I'm Miranda Evans, I'm the new speech therapist. Would you mind coming back with me to my office? I met with your son Marc yesterday and would like to go over some things with you?"

She thought the woman looked friendly enough, if not taken aback by her short height. In some ways it was easier to get the kids to take her seriously because she was not that different in heights. Marc's mom was nearly three feet taller than her though!

"You're the new speech therapist ?" Mrs. Kindle asked Miranda as she stared down at her with judging eyes. She clearly thought someone so small would never be able to help her kid but followed her to her office. Her son was dropped off with Patricia allowing them to talk in private. Mrs. Kindle probably had some degree of prejudice towards Miranda for having youthlock.

"Thanks for taking the time to speak with me," Miranda said when they had been seated at her desk and she pulled out Marc's file. She looked at his mom and could sense that she wasn't comfortable with her, "Look, I know it is unusual to have someone who looks like me as a speech therapist, but I can assure you I have my masters degree and am fully licensed by the state. Instead of thinking of my size as a disadvantage, I want you to know I think it gives me some advantages with my clients. I can break through a lot of walls that a full size 'grown-up' who's scary can't."

"Now, I have had a session with Marc and I've read the notes the last therapist wrote, but can you tell me what all you have tried strategy wise to help with his stuttering? I don't want to frustrate you or him by trying something that you've tried already unsuccessfully?"

Mrs. Kindle bit back a smart remark when Miranda claimed her size was an advantage being the same size as the kids. "Well to be honest we haven't tried anything. The last speech therapist didn't give us any suggestions so we usually spend fifteen minutes practicing his words" She explained to the short employee as she revealed just how lazy the last woman had been. While the woman had doubts she would still consider anything the new woman suggested. Mrs. Kindle stared at Miranda as if daring her to come up with a bad idea for Marc to try.

Miranda sighed at that, "Okay, I'm going to be honest, I don't feel like that approach is enough to really make significant progress with his stuttering. Because he is under six though, I believe there is a program that is designed for kids like him that could work really well. It tends to reduce, if not eliminate, stuttering from the majority of patients that go through it."

Miranda went through and gave her a basic overview of the Lidcombe program that I wanted to use with him. She explained that it would involve the parents coming in and having a session with Marc here weekly, and then they would be the primary facilitators on a daily basis with the program. She took care to explain about the log that they would need to create, as well as the positive reinforcement that would be needed to make the program successful for Marc.

"I really feel like if we can take a strong approach with this for the next year or so with Marc that he can reach Stage 2 and just need maintenance feedback and therapy. Hopefully by the time he's out of elementary school his stuttering is something that will be in the past. The key to it being successful though is you and your husband," Miranda told her. "We can meet here at our regular time, or I could probably stay a little later on an evening once a week if I need to."

Mrs. Kindle seemed surprised as Miranda not only presented her with a good idea but laid out how it was supposed to work. She didn't care much for the idea of her son stuttering till the end of elementary school but hoped the results would be faster. The fact that it probably wouldn't cost much was also a major plus to help sell the idea. "I suppose we can try it for a month and see if any improvement comes from it. Despite your size you seem like a much better therapist than the old one" Mrs. Kindle paid Miranda a compliment as she agreed to try the program for a bit.

Miranda knew it would be a long battle to earn genuine respect from the woman, so she happily took the win! The two of them discussed her schedule and Mrs. Kindle told her she would call her later once she talked to her husband about setting up a time that would work for him to join them there.

She had just enough time after their meeting to go the restroom and start pulling kids from Sanders, Connors, and Wise's rooms. She had seven kids to get through, with five of them being before lunch, and the other two after lunch. It left her being done with her case load by 2:30pm. Although the preschool itself also operated as a daycare to keep kids until parents got off of work at 5pm, her contract was independent of that and let her finish up and leave by 3:30pm that afternoon. The bus took an extra long time to travel the distance that afternoon for some reason. As she neared her apartment complex she found her bladder was screaming at her! She'd hurried to her apartment as quickly as she could, but she'd had a few dribbles in her panties while she frantically unlocked her door and raced to the bathroom in her apartment! 

'That was close,' Miranda thought managing to get most of her pee in the toilet. She was very careful to go ahead and immediately wash out the panties to prevent any stains. 'The last thing I want is someone looking at my panties and deciding I'm not ready for them...' she thought darkly.

Arriving home on Wednesday she felt good about how the first three days on her job had gone! Even Zorina seemed to think she was doing a better job than their last therapist! She'd been grateful to eat lunch the those two days with the teachers in the faculty area, and had even had some pretty pleasant conversations with them as they talked about their families and hobbies. 

She had let Melody and Kaylee talk her into playing with them outside on the playground for a bit each of the days too. In fact she found herself playing with all of her kids in a way that seemed to be quickly building trust that she could use to help them. 

Thursday morning arrived and it was like everything in her life was going wrong! She'd barely made the bus to get to work on time, and then it broke down two blocks from the daycare center stop! She'd hurried to the daycare and just barely made it on time to start her first session that morning with a three year old boy, Elijah.

• Like 1

Kelly Connors a young 21 year old girl in charge of a toddler class glanced down at watch as she waited for Miranda to show up. She had expected her to show up a few minutes early but today seemed to be running behind a little. When the small woman finally showed she pointed to the boy. "This is Elijah. He's your first kid today. Oh and in the future maybe try getting here a little earlier next time" Kelly told Miranda with a bit of a smug tone in her voice.

Elijah was three years old with green eyes, black hair, and a diaper around his butt. He had nothing covering the diaper as he had a habit of taking off his pants whenever they were put on him. Like some of the others he was a bit small for his age and struggled with d and t sounds. Elijah went over to Miranda eager to start his lesson.

Miranda said, "I'm really sorry, the bus broke down a couple blocks away and I had to walk the rest of the way... It's not been my day so far." She smiled at the little boy who was a couple inches shorter than she was, "Come on Elijah, let's go to my office like we did the other day!"

She smiled as the diaper clad little boy hopped alongside her. He was the quintessential adorable little toddler boy that every mom's heart would flutter when they saw. He was polite too, and seemed like he was going to be pretty bright too! Miranda questioned a little bit about how much of a need he had for services at that point - he was only barely three, but figured a few months of therapy would probably prevent any future need as his speech issues were actually really mild and quite possibly normal developmentally at that age.

Still she enjoyed working with him almost as much as any of the kids! She alternated using flash cards and different toys to get him to say things aloud and practiced saying words over and over again, but made it a fun game. She'd decided to go ahead and give every kid their own star chart for their sessions, and he excitedly put up a blue smiley face sticker as they wrapped up. 

Her morning thankfully got better than it had started! Even her tallest kid, 5-year old Noah who was a full foot above her height, was getting onboard with the activities she was engaging him in. At lunch she let Kaylee and Melody drag her to the playground again and swung on the swings with them and went down the slides. Anytime they raced on the side by side slides, both of them beat her down since she was lighter than them. She was smiling as she began her the home stretch to the weekend.

Really other than the beginning of the day, everything was going well... too well really! As she got to her second to last kid of the day, four year old Logan, she thought life was going to be simple. 

He was in a bad mood from the start of the day his teacher said, so she did her best to try and get him to a better place. She was playing a card game with him that helped get him naming shapes aloud, when he just started screaming and having a tantrum. Since he was six inches taller than her she wasn't quite sure how to calm him down. 

Logan was four years old with short blonde hair, brown eyes, and a bit of an attitude. He was already a little upset about being expected to listen to an adult not even as tall as him. When the poor boy stumbled over the name of a shape it frustrated him to the point of throwing a fit. Logan was easily frustrated with tasks that proved too hard as he continued to make Miranda's job more difficult.

He began throwing things, yelling at his new teacher, and trying to rip up the cards. The boy would need help learning to use his words instead of throwing a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way or got frustrated. The office was becoming a huge mess which the speech therapist would need to clean up later. Logan didn't seem to care though as his temper tantrum continued getting worse by the minute.

Over the years Miranda had been forced to develop a cool temper and a sense of patience to deal with a world larger than her. Logan's refusal to take her correction of saying 'Star' was something she would normally just keep going with encouraging. 

"It's a Star, right?" Miranda prodded him. "Can you say star?"

He shouted it again while still leaving out the 't' sound in the word.

"You have to use your teeth to make that sound, say 't,'" she encouraged.

When he began throwing things that left her wondering how to deal with it. One of the plastic manipulative stars she used with him was thrown at her and smacked her right in the eye, making her eye water. It took everything in her power to not swear and decide to smack the kid! 

He fell to the floor a moment later and began kicking and screaming against it. Knowing he couldn't continue forever, she cleared any dangerous objects around him and let him have it out. It was dangerous to teach kids to completely not let out their emotions, and she wasn't big enough to drag him to a time out chair or something. She kept watching the clock as the time for her next kids session, Ava, was quickly approaching. She heard and smelled Logan fart into his Pull-Up, while thinking of her own need to go pee that was growing. 

As she suspected he had an accident, he stopped kicking and screaming, and began just crying. Miranda approached then and gave the boy a hug, "Come on Logan, let's get you back to your class so we can get you changed..."

Seeing she was running late for Ava she was grateful when the aid in his class smiled and took him to go change into the diaper he would need to wear for the rest of the afternoon. Her bladder twinged again, but she was out of time and hurried down the hallway to Ellen's class to pick-up Ava for her session. '30 minutes I should be fine...' she thought.

Logan only seemed to get more upset as Miranda told him how to say the word. While she wasn't taunting him it seemed that way to the toddler as he couldn't get the hang of it. Once he had an accident his temper tantrum faded with him just crying. Logan didn't even whine about the aide taking him off to put him in a diaper.

Ava was waiting for Miranda when she finally came to get her. She had long blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and a stuttering problem. Despite her problems the girl was fully potty trained a fact she boasted about to anyone who would listen. Ava took Miranda's hand and began leading her around trying to find her office and start the lesson.

Miranda blushed with Ava grabbing her hand like she was the adult. The girl was a head taller than her, and at her age of four bigger meant older. They'd made some small progress though on Tuesday, so she hoped that would be the case that day too! 

For Ava that day she began with some jaw exercises, "Go ahead and open your mouth as wide as you can Ava," she told her. The girl gave her a funny look, but did it, "Now I want you to take your tongue and touch it to the top right behind your teeth, and then slowly move it back as far as you can and still touch the top of your mouth." 

The little girl looked lost then, so Miranda grabbed a model of a mouth she had brought to work yesterday and showed her what she meant. They did that exercise a couple times until she got it, then she said, "Now I want you to stick your tongue all the way out at me!" 

That made the girl giggle a bit, but she did it. She then switched things up to some vowel exercises where she would say the vowel to Ava and she would repeat it back to her. As she practiced 'e' with her, she felt her bladder twinge again. 

'Come on... I just have about fifteen more minutes,' she yelled at it. 

Ava didn't seem to realize how embarrassing it was for Miranda to be led to her office by a kid as if she didn't know where it was. She had no idea her new teacher desperately needed the bathroom or would have an accident. While the lessons seemed a bit silly the tall child was really enjoying them though fought to keep from bursting into a giggling fit with each new thing. Finally though Ava noticed it was time to go back to class and gave Miranda a big hug.

While the preschooler was oblivious to what she had just made her speech therapist do it quickly became clear. She was speechless as the woman began to pee herself quickly soaking through her panties and the bottom half of her outfit leaving a humongous dark spot on them. Rather than standing around the girl just looked disappointed as if she had lost some respect for her and began leading her back to class. "D d don't worry. Mrs. S s Sanders c can h help you" Ava tried to reassure Miranda as if she was a younger sister working on potty training.

Miranda felt the color in her face drain as her bladder drained uncontrollably into the slacks she had worn that day! She had been sure she would be able to walk her back and make it to the bathroom, but when Ava suddenly hugged her it had squeezed the wrong muscles and... "Oh my god..." she hissed. She kept trying to stop the flow, but by the time she succeeded her pants were already well past soaked!

"Umm... Ava... I just need to get you back to your room and then I'll come back to my office and figure this out..." She told her, doing her best to not burst into tears.

'Oh my God... Sandy will fire me for sure! It's the first real job I've ever had and it's not going to have lasted a week.' 

She tried to regain some control from Ava of her destiny by getting her hand free, but the little girl had amazing strength and wasn't letting go. "Ava... It's fine, let go of my hand and I'll take care of myself," she tried to tell her right as they reached her classroom. The older looking woman did a double take at her and she felt her heart drop as she realized she wasn't going to get free of this without everyone knowing! She did her best to keep the tears trickling at the corners of her eyes from coming out.

• Like 1

Ava either didn't hear Miranda or just thought her idea was much better as they walked into the classroom. She noticed a lot of the kids were looking at her then at the new speech therapist with clearly obvious wet pants. While leading the woman to her teacher she tried to make it quick so as little pee got on the carpet as possible even though her pants were leaking pretty badly. "Mrs. S s Sanders M m Miranda h had an accident" Ava told Ellen while using Miranda's first name.

"Thank you Ava. You're such a big girl. Why don't you go get a free snack and sticker while I take care of Miranda ?" Ellen suggested as she picked up Miranda and watched Ava run off. She then turned her attention to the tiny employee in her arms as she headed to the nearest bathroom giving her a mischievous smile as she did. The fact that the tiny woman hadn't been able to keep her panties dry didn't seem to surprise the teacher instead it was like she expected it. "Now Miranda I thought you were potty trained. Well good thing we have plenty of diapers and Pull-Ups here. Do you know what size Pull-Ups you need ?" Ellen asked Miranda as she pulled down a changing table, sat her on it, then used the strap to restrain her in case she was thinking about escaping.

"Umm... Ellen I don't need a Pull-Up... I just need to go home. Ava surprised me by giving me a big hug and because Logan had a tantrum I didn't have a chance to go to the bathroom, so I really needed to go... but I thought..."

She looked at Ellen who gave her the 'concerned mommy look' that could easily go to the 'I'm going to punish you look.'

Miranda looked down at her slacks and realized there was no chance she could make it home like that without changing. "You don't have any panties...? Do you...?" she asked doubtfully. 

She sighed, "I wear 3T clothes if you have any panties...?" She looked hopefully up at her. 

She'd spent most of her life in Pull-Ups... she really didn't want to spend any more time in one!

• Like 1

"I'm not letting you leave here in wet clothes. As for panties we do have some but they are for the kids who's parents pack them an extra set of clothes. Now are you going to tell me what size Pull-Ups you need or should I just get you a diaper ?" Ellen asked Miranda as she was clearly enjoying the situation quite a bit. She didn't ask the adult woman for permission as she removed her slacks and panties looking at the huge wet spot that covered the front and back then set them aside. While still waiting for an answer she brought out a tub of baby wipes. Ellen began wiping Miranda's butt down being very thorough and not missing a spot.

The woman's vagina got extra attention before she decided her coworker's butt was clean enough. After getting an answer the teacher pulled out a size 2T to 3T Pull-Up with Sofia the First on them. She forced the woman's legs into it before sliding it up for her. "These are cool and learn Pull-Ups so when you tinkle in them you'll realize you are wet" Ellen explained to Miranda as if she was a toddler and released her from the changing table but didn't take her off yet.

Miranda felt flashbacks to her childhood, and worse yet to when Bethany had kidnapped her as she was wiped. Her parents had insisted on her changing herself when she turned sixteen, so it had been rare anyone else had touched her there and she didn't like it. She squirmed as much as she could to get loose, but the belt meant to keep squirming babies on the changing table worked equally well for the tiny woman. 

She stopped struggling as the Pull-Up was brought up to her hips and blushed at the picture of Sofia on the front. Worse yet she saw Ava watching curiously from the side, while her other student in that class right then, Noah, also made a weird look at her. 

"Stop, please... just let me get out of here..." she said softly while the tears fully leaked from her eyes as Ellen condescendingly described how she would 'feel' wet when she had another accident. 

'I've got to get out of here...' she thought, but Ellen held her still on the table for some reason. 

• Like 1

"Now Miranda we do have some spare pants so you have two choices. You can leave now in just your shirt and Pull-Up with your wet clothes or you can stick around while I get you some pants and put your pants and panties in the washer. They would probably be dry for you by pick up time so you could wear them home" Ellen told Miranda as she presented her with two options. She would have no problem telling her boss why she had left so early instead of staying still pick up time if the new teacher decided to go home. While waiting for the woman to make a decision she did free her from the changing table though kept a close eye on her in case she tried to remove the Pull-Up. "If you stick around till pick up time I'll drive you home tonight so you don't have to take the bus" Ellen threw in an extra favor trying to sway her to stay and play with the kids.

There was a lost and found box full of old clothes which had everything in it from onesies, frilly dresses, overalls, and even footie pajamas. Sometimes a piece of clothing would be found and picked up by a parent but most had been in the box for nearly five years. Ava was still staring at Miranda standing in nothing but a shirt and a pair of training panties on full display for the classroom to see. If the speech therapist stayed she would try to help her the same way the woman had been trying to help her.

Miranda looked up at the taller woman and couldn't help but feel terribly embarrassed. As she explained her plans to deal with the situation she knew there was nothing surprising about it. Any time she failed acting like an adult someone like her seemed to always be there to swoop in and baby her. 'At least it's a Pull-Up,' she thought as she looked down at the babyish underwear. 'I know they have plenty of diapers that would have fit me too...'

Miranda sighed, "The problem is I don't really have two choices, do I?" She wasn't rude with her tone, just very despondent. "Please find me what you can... Not too babyish if you can help it please?"

She tried to be polite in her request there. "The slacks can't be washed though, they're dry clean only." She hesitated for a moment and added, "And I'll take the ride home too, thanks..."

"If you're concerned about the pants being too childish you can go see what you can find in the box. Just remember that Pull-Up stays on until your panties are dry" Ellen offered Miranda an alternative to having the pants picked for her but wondered if she knew where the box was. If the tiny adult did go out and someone saw her in the training panties the news would spread like wildfire through the daycare so she'd need to be careful. While the taller teacher's grin was hidden she was very happy about getting her way. Ellen wouldn't force Miranda to ask permission to use the bathroom so long as she behaved in her class for her.

Ava gave Miranda a big smile very pleased to hear she was staying with them till pick up time. She wouldn't let anyone pick on the teacher instead would guard her like a little sister or favorite doll. Already she had put the sticker on her clothes which proudly read Little Helper and was enjoying her extra snack. If it looked like Miranda needed to go potty Ava would offer to take her to ensure she made in it time.

"Where is this box at?" Miranda asked her.

Getting directions she was grateful it was in her room and she began digging through it. Pink, pink, and more pink! 'I wonder if this stuff was all left intentionally...' she couldn't help but think. Towards the bottom of the box she did find a pair of black leggings, and a pair of jeans with an elastic waistband. 

She tried pulling up the jeans, but they were size 2T and just a little bit too small for her. Pulling them back off she pulled the black leggings up her legs. They actually looked close to her slacks, but the slight padding of the Pull-Up was visible. Her purple blouse did at least cover the bit of the waistband that spilled over the top. Feeling her bladder wasn't completely empty she went over to Ellen. 

"I guess these will work. I need to go to the bathroom... the nearest one is down the hallway, right?" 

Ellen let Miranda look through the entire box so she could find an option she liked not surprised she didn't choose a pink pair. The black leggings only made the padding more obvious and caused the back of the waistband to be visible. Upon the little teacher asking about the bathroom she decided to send someone with her in case she tried to ditch the Pull-Up or had another accident. "Ava will take you won't you Ava ?" Ellen asked Ava giving her a chance to be a helper for her again with Miranda.

"Y Yeah I'll t take you Miri" Ava told Miranda while giving her a nickname rather than stumble over say her real name. She didn't give the petite teacher a chance to protest as she took her hand and began leading her to the nearest bathroom. On the way they passed Kelly Conners coming back from a bathroom break of her own who stared at the woman's butt for a minute. Working around kids in diapers Kelly could tell Miranda was in a Pull-Up by the padding and back of the waistband and while she had no idea why couldn't help spreading the news around to the other teachers and aides.

Miranda blushed at the idea that Ellen though she needed an escort to the bathroom... Let alone a four year old one! Deciding it unwise to throw a fit about it she just went a long with it. The nickname was cute, but she wasn't sure she wanted that to stick. She'd have to suggest 'Miri' that one of her friends had called her all the way through Kindergarten... At least until Miranda moved to another elementary school.

Walking down the hallway Miranda didn't like the look Kelly had given her, and felt the pit of her stomach fall out as she realized there was no way she couldn't tell the bulge around he waist was a disposable padding of some type. Ignoring it for the moment though, she gratefully sat down on a toilet and let out the rest of her bladder and some poop too before washing her hands and returning back to Ellen's room. 

She saw the clock and realized she had another two hours to kill there, and she didn't really think Ellen was going to let her just run off to her office right then. Ava solved her problem with killing time though, insisting she come play tea party with her.

• Like 1