LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Come to hear BbyKimmy, Sophie + Pudding read abdl stories @Isolation Storytime

[I asked Elfy before I posted this]

Dear Friends,

This marks the 20th week of Isolation Storytime.  Former Capcon pageant winners Maverick and Merff are doing a "Naughty and Nice" themed Friday night and doing a sweepstakes to help those without secure housing, food and medicine in our community: Sophie and Pudding and bbykimmy read their awesome works, followed by Adam and Emily of diaper fame in a diaper striptease. 

Our mission is two-pronged:

1. To break isolation and depression in a safe space to be little. 

To that end, this 20th week we'll have 5 smaller group activity rooms: an rpg about christmas elves, a colouring hangout & craft place (we have coloring pages for charity); silly songs and campfire stories; Getting to know you with DaddaG  from Australia, and, of course, the main room as a lobby to make it not just a show, but a place to get connect and reconnect with friends from Teddy, Cap, WCJG, etc.

2. To help community members in financial need during covid.  To that end, we are raising charity to 10 anonymous individuals through a sweepstakes with help from ABU, ABDLCompany, Onesies Down Under, etc.

If you would like to hear @bbykimmy and @Sophie ♥ this Friday 9pm-11pm EST, meet people, and help the community, please RSVP on fetlife here or PM me to get the zoom link.

Merffly,

Guybrush Threepwood (merff on FL)

Abdulia 2014 talent show winner; Teddycon 2015; Capcon 2018

P.S.  @Personalias I love you dearly and want you to do something on Storytime like that wonderful monologue you did at Capcon!  Let me know if 8/7 suits you?

8 hours ago, GuybrushT said:

[I asked Elfy before I posted this]

Dear Friends,

This marks the 20th week of Isolation Storytime.  Former Capcon pageant winners Maverick and Merff are doing a "Naughty and Nice" themed Friday night and doing a sweepstakes to help those without secure housing, food and medicine in our community: Sophie and Pudding and bbykimmy read their awesome works, followed by Adam and Emily of diaper fame in a diaper striptease. 

Our mission is two-pronged:

1. To break isolation and depression in a safe space to be little. 

To that end, this 20th week we'll have 5 smaller group activity rooms: an rpg about christmas elves, a colouring hangout & craft place (we have coloring pages for charity); silly songs and campfire stories; Getting to know you with DaddaG  from Australia, and, of course, the main room as a lobby to make it not just a show, but a place to get connect and reconnect with friends from Teddy, Cap, WCJG, etc.

2. To help community members in financial need during covid.  To that end, we are raising charity to 10 anonymous individuals through a sweepstakes with help from ABU, ABDLCompany, Onesies Down Under, etc.

If you would like to hear @bbykimmy and @Sophie ♥ this Friday 9pm-11pm EST, meet people, and help the community, please RSVP on fetlife here or PM me to get the zoom link.

Merffly,

Guybrush Threepwood (merff on FL)

Abdulia 2014 talent show winner; Teddycon 2015; Capcon 2018

P.S.  @Personalias I love you dearly and want you to do something on Storytime like that wonderful monologue you did at Capcon!  Let me know if 8/7 suits you?

What time is that UK

@Sarahbedwetter  I hope you are a night owl - 9pm NY Time is 2 am.  

We have friends from Australia who tune in where it's already Saturday morning, and one particular night owl in Italy, where it is 3 am and he sang to us in Italian at 5:15 AM his time.  Good stuff.

Any further questions?  Dice specifications for the RPG?  What to wear?