LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing help

I am extremely interested into trying cloth diapers. When I was younger I’d make my own out of Terry cloth style sheets and I absolutely loved them. Since then though I’ve worn disposable only. I mainly want them for the soft cuddly waddles and the rhumba panties?. So I’m looking for suggestions on what to get. I’m a plus sized individual who wears a size 40 pants normally large diapers in disposables. I really hope I get some suggestions from some cloth diapered pros.

I'm in terry nappies most of the time.  They're relatively cheap, and if you like them, then why not wear them?  There's nothing that feels more babyish, in my book.  Mine are 4 ft squares, but they wouldn't be big enough for you.  Maybe 5 ft squares?  You can check whether the size is right before you buy, if you've got a couple of bath towels that you can pin together to mock up a 5 ft square.  I use the Chinese fold as it gives a good soaker panel - there's plenty of websites that tell you about the various folds, eg this one.  I fix the waist with a Snappi, & put a pin round each thigh as well.

...I've probably got now 26 cloth diapers from RearZ, Angel Fluff & AdultClothDiaper Co. The AdultClothDiaperCo diapers are my favorite and probably 18 are of them. Their medium size prefolds are perfect for my 35" waist. The RearZ run a little larger so when I want thick, I'll put two ACDCo prefold nighttime gauze diapers inside one RearZ nighttime prefold, which I have four of. God what a feeling, it's so thick you almost can't rub one off due to the thickness, LOL!!! Have a few in "birdseye", but birdseye holds the most liquid, but it's a slightly coarser feel and harder to pin than gauze due to it's density of the material. To me, the ultimate softness is gauze and 85% of my diapers are gauze. You may want to order no more than 2 diapers at a time. You may order a half dozen or dozen of one brand or size and come to find out you'd been better off getting another brand or size. All these vendors have sizing charts, so use them to your advantage. Don't forget, cloth diapers can shrink up to 10-15% over several of the first washings. I'll wear a disposable once in a great while to wet(don't mess ever!)because I don't want to wet or mess my premium cloth diapers. There's no feeling like good ol' cloth diapers.