LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ab Daddy

hi,

I'm MGdaddyDL,

I'm new to being a Daddy, (24/M/W/S/170) my G/F recently told me of here AB interests, of those I like the DL but am willing to expand for her, Ive come here to find answers about my lilAB (20/F/W/S/130). I know she likes being controlled, bondage and being cared for (IE diaper changes, spanked....) so here's a few questions

1. What diapers should I buy her? (5'6"/130lbs/30in waist) (she said she like disposables)(the only thing she would probably do in them is pee)

2. What things do some of the AB girls here like to do?

3. what other things might she like? (I talked to here about a footed sleeper she loved that idea)

any help would be great

thanks MGdaddy

Hi and Welcome!

I am too an AB girl. My daddy buys abena xplus, you can only order them online. Best places are kckmedical.com and xpmedical.com. They are very thick and lasts a long time, they never leak for me. We really like them, although the tapes can suck at times, but we use extra tape on them, and daddy likes it cause I can't take them off myself then.

As far as doing things, that is something you and your baby girl really need to sit down and talk about. Everyone likes different things. I like bottles, pacis, spankings, diaper changes, wearing in public, being talked to as a baby, coloring books, fingerpaints, playdough, bubbles, stuffed animals... pretty much anything a real baby girl might like. However, I'm more of tomboy, so I am not into the frilly dresses and rhumbas. We are also waiting to move, to have my own nursery.... crib, changing table, high chair. Some people like baby food and formula... I like apple juice and chocolate milk

If you are looking for clothes for her you should check out ebay... they have TONS of ab clothes and items on there. Just do a search on adult baby.

Hopefully this helps some, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feed back from here. Good luck, Congrats, and Welcome!

~tigger~

I think you first need to determine what her favorite role play age is before making any suggestions. Is she a baby or a little girl who has been put back into diapers after many accidents.....

hi, and thanks.

ya I just got her depends but not vary "diaper" like so I was looking for somthing better.

thanks for your info. we are currently moving into a house we have set aside one room for "her". (it will probibly have her dresser, bed/crib. and other toys more in the way of bondage.)

with her size I was wonderings if the Pampers new size 7 would fit.. as im not even sure what the 6 fits... I also looking at hte AB/DL diaper company Bambino but they dont look like they make anything small enough for her.

ya Ebay is where Ive been looking for the Sleeper... so Ive been there regualerly but I think as I sell cars on there, I should set up a new Name for those purchese as to not freak out potential buyers of other stuff.....

but thanks for the info.

MG

Welcome MGDaddy! As far as diapers go, it's important to remember that most girls have hips and that is going to play a part in what size fits best - unless she has hips like a boy. And I agree that you should find out what age she likes to roleplay at because that will play a big part in what activities she will enjoy.

Welcome MGDaddy! As far as diapers go, it's important to remember that most girls have hips and that is going to play a part in what size fits best - unless she has hips like a boy. And I agree that you should find out what age she likes to roleplay at because that will play a big part in what activities she will enjoy.

ya Ill proibibly talk to her tonight...

but from previous roll playing I would guess a non-potty trained tot. as usually she will wet her self and know she did something wrong and Ill discipline her for it.....