LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney's big baby (with Gavin)

I am Anastasia Cruz.

I am 25 years old.

I am a blonde 5 "2 tall with beautiful green eyes, with a good breast size 36C. I am very smart and strong, and I love to insist on my own.

I rent an apartment with my roommate. We have been friends since college. I have long wanted to have a little baby, but I did not want to spoil my perfect body with pregnancy and I could not find my love Somehow exploring the Internet. I accidentally found the ABDL website and realized that my friend could make my baby. That would be fun. It remains to make a trap, and I secretly built a nursery..

Now you need to make her wet the bed and every day I started adding a little diuretic to her coffee and drinks.

"The bird has fallen into a trap. I hope in the morning she will have a big and wet surprise." I thought

Sarah had went to bed in her black shirt and black panties and ended up wetting her bed blushing and jolting up the next morning nervous and tries to hide her bed sheets but hears her door open.

"H-hi Anastasia how did you sleep?"she says blushing trying to cover up her "accident"

I'm woke up in the morning and put on my bathrobe and went to make coffee for myself. Walking past Sarah’s bedroom, I'm heard rustles. I'm looked at her and saw how she was collecting her bedding, and when I'm saw her wet panties, I'm understood everything. "My medicine worked wonderfully." I was happy inside my head, but in reality I asked anxiously - "I'm good sleeping, but what's the matter with Sarah? I didn’t know that you were wetting the bed. Do you need help?"

She blushed in front of her girlfriend and nodded knowing she'll probably not love her since she wet the bed like a baby but hopes she'll still love her even though she wet the bed. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Nothing so far, but if I catch you with wet panties again, then I'll take action. Let's take this mess away and go to breakfast." I said sternly, after breakfast I'm poured another dose of diuretic into her coffee. "I'm sure Sarah will not stand it and will wet herself again, then she will be more obedient." I thought with a smile, giving Sarah her coffee ..

She sighed and was unfortunate their Disney world trip was today as sarah started packing not drinking her coffee and soon finishes packing and says"babe are you packed we have a train to catch 

"They serve breakfast on the train?"she says drinking her coffee not all that hungry anyway not wanting to miss their train it leaves in an hour and its a 20 minute drive to the station 

We run to the station just in time. Literally a minute later, we took the train to Disney Park. We took a friend across from each other and I was looking out the window smiling, when I noticed that Sarah was pushing her hand to her crotch.

"Are you okay?" I asked with mock anxiety. I knew that not everything was all right with her. The diuretic is about to take effect.

I see Sarah blushing and crossing her legs and suddenly a puddle begins to grow under her seat and her skirt becomes very wet.

"Sarah, what are you doing again? Look what you've done... I'm gonna have to do something. You're urinating yourself too much... Before we go to the park, we need to get to the pharmacy right now. I have no choice. I'm gonna have to put you in diapers. "

We're coming to the station.

Not far away, I see a small mall. I take Sarah's hand as a baby and pull her there.
Unfortunately, the pharmacy was not there, but there was a large hypermarket.

I'm going to the baby section and finding diapers. Sarah had a narrow bottom and the Huggis for babies 3-5 ages diapers were perfect for her.

Also there I put in the basket pacifiers and baby bottle.

"Now we need something to dress you won't you walk in a wet skirt." I find a baby dress with princesses8e7c5c8864d84170f9b6b328e1d47ae3.thumb.jpg.f4073b370bc7654ddac36bd363b3a860.jpg and go with Sarah to the mother and baby room.

I sit Sarah on the changing table and take off the wet skirt and panties from the baby and throw them in the trash. Then I wipe Sarah’s bottom and her private area from the urine.

Then I generously sprinkle the baby powder and finally fasten the first diaper of Sarah. And finally I put a baby’s dress on her head. Sarah tries to take off the dress, but I clap her hands.

"Do not touch. It will remain on you. Otherwise, what will park visitors think of you when they see an adult girl in a diaper, and so I will say that you are my little sister with a bad bladder."

On Sarah's feet, I wear baby socks and Mary Jane shoes, which I additionally bought in the store.

Then take a hair brush from the handbag. I comb Sarah's hair and form two nice pigtails that are now streaming along her shoulders.

"Now my little sister is ready to go to the park." I said with a smile looking at Sarah. "Look at you," I said, and I show Sarah her reflection in a big mirror.

We finally get to Disney Park. I go to the ticket office and took two tickets: one for an adult, and the other for child for Sarah.

At first they didn’t give child ticket, but I pulled up dress and showed the cashier, the diaper of Sarah. The cashier smiled and issued a child's ticket for Sarah.

"Well let's go. It will be a fun day." I said, holding tickets in my hands and leading Sarah by the hand, like a baby to the entrance to Disneyland ..

• 1 month later...

We're going to Disneyland.
I buy a miniature map and decide to follow the paths for the little ones.

"Well, let's go to the carousel."
We get to the round merry-go-rounds, where Disney characters are depicted instead of horses: airplane carpets; pegasus, etc.

"Baby-Sarah, what do you want to sit on? Decide sooner before you have taken all the seats." cooed me watching the rest of the little ones take their places with the help of their mothers who help them hold in place until the carousel starts moving.