LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Troublesome babysitter(open)

Gavin

Ill play as a babysitter and you'll play a a 18 year old girl your parents hired me to watch you but you decide to make the baby sitter the real baby and make her diaper dependent

(Feel free to meassage if this idea is appealing to anyone 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janet was an eighteen year old girl with short black hair colored with a bit of red, sharp green eyes with eyeshadow to make them stand out, and a very irresponsible attitude. She was pouting as her mom had hired a babysitter for her all because she threw a party and something got broke. It had been over half an hour since she was supposed to show up with still no sign of the girl. Janet wondered if maybe her mom had changed her mind just as the doorbell rang and quickly opened the door.

Sarah was blushing and was running 15 minutes late but she ran to the door and knocked blushing feeling embarrassed and shy but hopes she can be respected by an older girl

"You're late you know. What's with the diaper bag ? You still need protection or something ?" Janet asked Sarah as she let her in and spotted the diaper bag. She had no idea why the babysitter had a diaper bag as she hadn't worn protection in years. The fact that the girl was younger than her annoyed the adult but for now she ignored it. Janet waited for an answer and Sarah to introduce herself still staring at the diaper bag.

"Sorry i bring it just in case i need to help out younger kids but im sarah whats your name?"she said smiling happily and looking cute

(Link some embarrassing diaper designs and diapers for chocies

"I'm Janet. It's only the two of us. I don't have any siblings" Janet informed Sarah thinking there might be another reason for the diaper bag. She decided to drop the subject for now as long as her babysitter wasn't too bossy or rude. After getting settled on the couch she quickly pulled out her phone and began playing on it. Janet left Sarah alone free to do whatever she wanted for now.

Sarah sighed went and didn't see phone numbers or any rules and decided to go find a bathroom to change her panties because shes not good at wiping as she tripped on the carpet and fell dropping her panties the clean pair and dirty and diapers 

Janet was busy playing on her phone when she heard Sarah fall to the floor. She her phone aside and went to help her babysitter when she noticed the panties and diapers on the floor. Most of the panties looked to have piss and poop stains on them except for a new pair and the diapers spelled out Baby in big block letters. Without warning Janet pulled down Sarah's pants and current pair of panties not surprised to find they had poop stains as well from either not wiping right or not making it in time.

She blushes and gets up"t-thanks let me go change?"she says shyly going into the bathroom to change feeling very embarrassed and shy now that she knows she cant wipe

"Actually I think I'd better help you" Janet told Sarah as she put everything but the dirty panties back in the diaper bag and followed her to the bathroom. She let the girl sit on the toilet before taking off her jeans and panties. Not giving the babysitter any warning she took the dirty panties and threw them away in the kitchen trash. Janet then came back to the bathroom holding baby wipes and powder in one hand and a diaper in the other and waited for Sarah to get done.

Sarah only went pee not poop holding it in because she didn't have to go at the moment and felt very embarrassed but nervous as she saw what was in her hands hoping its not what it looks like

"Put a towel on the floor and lay down on it. I won't tell you twice" Janet ordered Sarah as she gave her one chance to cooperate. She wouldn't hesitate to spank the girl even if she was supposed to be the one in charge. It was obvious she was going to be diapered and there wasn't much the poor girl could do to stop it. Janet wondered if Sarah would comply or try to get away even with her blocking the exit.

Sarah blushes and gulps laying the towel down and lays,down on it like she asks knowing she's being serious about this whole thing and remembered her parents saying they left a big amount of money if they wanted to go somewhere big

"Now no whining. If you want to pee and poop your panties like a baby you should love going in your diapers" Janet told Sarah as she got out some baby wipes and began to wipe her butt down. She went through half the container before her babysitter's butt was completely clean. Once that was done the girl unfolded the diaper and waited for her to lift her butt. Janet waited for Sarah to lift her butt so she could put the diaper under it.

She lifted her butt slowly and nervously trying not to make her anymore mad at her and wondered what money  the parents left and sighs looking off in the distance thinking about everything thats happening at the moment 

Janet gave Sarah a reassuring smile as she put the diaper under her butt then applied some baby powder to her butt. She made the small girl hold still as she taped the diaper up then let her get used to it. If she tried to take it off the girl would quickly regret it. "There we go. That should keep you from leaving stains in those big girl panties. Maybe once you're ready to learn how to wipe yourself and quit having accidents we can get you some more. Until then though it's diapers for you" Janet told Sarah as she didn't plan to let her out of the cute baby diapers anytime soon.

"H-hey your parents said they left us some money to go on a trip what trip were they talking about?"she said blushing feeling embarrassed and shy but hopes its somewhere really nice and fun

"Babies don't need to worry about those things so neither do you. All you need to do is be good and prove you deserve big girl panties" Janet told Sarah as she put down the diaper bag and looked to see if it had any spare clothes in it. She was certain she could pass the girl off as a kid with enough work. For now the only thing the former babysitter was wearing was a shirt and diaper. If Janet didn't find any clothes she remembered her parents still had plenty of her old kid clothes for Sarah to wear.

"Y-yes ma'am?"she said blushing feeling embarrassed and shy but knew they'd be going somewhere good and she had a few things of clothes nothing worth mentioning old girl stuff that was adult related 

It didn't take long for Janet to decide she didn't care for any of the clothes in Sarah's diaper bag. "Go wait in the room on the right and don't come out until I say" She commanded the teenager as she let her out of the bathroom. The room happened to be her old room which held furniture from when she was a baby. Janet waited to make sure Sarah had listened before going to the attic and searching through the boxes for her old kid clothes.

She blushed looking around getting bored and went to get in the baby bouncer that was still hung up and sighed when she couldn't get out because her feet didn't touch the ground and felt very embarrassed and foolish for doing this.

Janet soon found the boxes she had been looking for containing her old kid and baby clothes. She brought the boxes down and took them to the nursery. When she arrived she was shocked to find her babysitter in a baby bouncer and looked to be stuck. "You know if you really wanted to play in that you could have just told me" Janet teased Sarah as she made her bounce in the baby toy a little bit.

Sarah blushes and looks away as she bounces and feels a little like she really needs to poop but tries to hold it in for now hoping she doesn't mess her diaper already 

"I found some clothes that will fit you better. Doesn't that sound nice ?" Janet asked Sarah as she forced her to keep bouncing. She wasn't aware the teenager needed to poop and was trying to hold it. After getting an answer she opened a box and began showing her the kid clothes. Janet was saving the best for last as she continued the show but set aside any panties she came across.

She blushed and all that could be heard is a loud splarch from the diapers backside and she blushes and pees as Well feeling embarrassed but waits to see what else she pulls out of the box of clothes and items