LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello there, readers! I am just so pumped to bring to you the first chapter in a brand new story! It's one that's been in the back of my head for a while now, and a recent picture, finally knocked the ripe fruit that is this story loose!
The story used characters and settings from the amazingly wonderful BabyStar's comic, CottonTail Nursery! It also features the character Varden, created by Frozenpawpadz! Be sure to check out all of their cute/awesome stuff (both of which can be found on FurAffinity)! I hope that you enjoy it!

Home Alone (Chapter 1)

by

Panther Cub

"YES!" Saffron Berger cheered in her room. She had just finished running the final diagnostic on the automated changing table in her workshop, finding that all systems were running smoothly. When she had learned that she would have a three hour window all to herself at the facility the day before, she had worked until very early in the morning to finish her current project, so that she could enjoy those three hours of guaranteed privacy. She removed her goggles and set them on the workbench she had installed right by the door to her room and let out a little yawn.

"I can sleep later," she said to herself, a wide grin on her muzzle. After weeks of living and working at Cottontail Nursery, there were currently no babies to be cared for or otherwise handled, aside from Varden. However, Josephine was taking him to a playdate, and then on a small shopping trip. Cleo had a doctor's appointment today and already left. Dr. Akiko was going to some specialty shop to pick up some orders and place some new ones, and Debbie had the day off. After casually inquiring about all of the different amounts of time each activity would take, Saffy, after subtracting half an hour for a just-in-case scenario, had calculated that she would have three glorious hours without any chance of someone barging in on her.

She felt a thrill run through her as she closed the door to her workshop behind her and walked through her room. She glanced at herself in the reflection on her massive TV, smiling at the lavender shirt and purple shorts she was wearing.

Not for much longer, she thought. She crossed over to the door and opened it, closing it behind her as she stepped out into the hall.

"Saffy!" came a deep voice, causing the otter girl to reflexively flinch, not that it did any good. She immediately found herself in a bone crushing hug, courtesy of Varden himself. The big cow was dressed in an adorable orange sundress, that did nothing to hide his diaper, with a matching bow tied to each of his two horns. There was a third bow tied to the tip of his tail. Saffy took all of this in just as the air in her lungs was squeezed out.

"OOPH! Varden! Lemmie go!" she said, wriggling in his iron-grip. She winced when she felt one of his hooves pat her bottom, something that had become a reflex for the large and muscular cow. "Awww, yoor still not wearin' any diapees. You'll be in trouble if you have an accident and aren't wearin' one!" Ever since the day he had gotten the thought in his head, Varden seemed to have a difficult time understanding that Saffy was not a baby. This was something that the rest of the staff found to be quite amusing and adorable.

"Varden, sweetie," came the voice of the head bunny in charge, Saffy's boss Josephine, "remember what we talked about? You need to ask Saffy first if she would like a hug, and then only hug her if she says yes." Said otter quickly found herself dropped onto her bottom. She rubbed it as she stood up, looking up into the chastened face of the big guy... girl... person. Varden really was a teddy bear.

"Sowwy, Saffy," Varden said, slipping a thumb into his mouth.

"S'alright, no broken bones, no problem," Saffy said, actually taking a second to feel her ribs and confirm that they were indeed still intact.

"Sorry about that, Saffy," the brown and white bunny said as she directed Varden to start getting into his stroller, leaning down to buckle him in herself. "Varden's just so excited and toddled away the second I took my eyes off of him."

"Like I said, no worries! In fact, let me help carry the diaper bag to the elevator!" Saffy picked up the bright yellow duffle bag with a grunt, and started to carry it past the front desk area. Debbie had already headed out, as did Akiko and Cleo.

Three down, just two to go! Saffy thought, fighting to contain her excitement.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you were trying to get rid of all of us, Saffy," Josephine said to the excited otter, a note of bemused suspicion in her tone, as she pushed Varden along in his bright white stroller. One of Akiko's designs. When turned on, it would emit a certain vibration that caused the eye to just sort of slip right over it without actually seeing it. Not invisibility, as Akiko had explained to Saffy, more like a form of camouflage. This made it easier to transport their charges in public. Of course, to counter this, Akiko had also developed bracelets that nullified the effect on the wearer. This was due to some confusion when the stroller prototype was first implemented. Luckily, they had managed to use the tracking chip in the stroller to find it before the occupant could complete her escape plan.

Saffy snorted and rolled her eyes. "Now why would I ever want some time away from a mad scientist who likes to randomly experiment on others, a perpetual party girl who likes to tease and cause mischief when she's bored, a giant nanny who tries to mother anything she can get her hooves on, and a giant toddler who routinely tries to hug the life outta me?"

The older bunny seemed to consider this. "Perhaps you do make a good point, Saffy."

Varden, however, looked up from his large stroller with wide eyes, the sarcasm having clearly gone over his head. "Awww, you can come to pway with me an' my friend Gracy on our playdate, Saffy!"

Saffy chuckled, nervously, while her boss tried to hold back a laugh.

"Th-that's okay, Varden," Saffy said, reaching over to ruffle his hair, making the cow giggle. "I need that extra alone time to get my big surprise all ready."

"Will it be candy?" Varden asked with wide and shining eyes, making Saffy and Josephine laugh.

"No, it won't be candy," Saffy said, bemused.

"I for one am very excited to see this surprise of yours, Saffy. I'm sure that it's going to be just wonderful!" Saffy had quickly learned that Josephine was without a doubt the best boss she had ever worked for. While tough when she needed to be, she was also kind, funny, and supportive.

"Now, if you have any trouble at all, don't be afraid to call my cell, or anyone else's for that matter." Josephine said as the elevator doors opened.

"Yup, if anything happens, which it won't, I will!" Saffy said, passing off the diaper bag, once again amazed at how easily Josephine carried it.

"Alright. I trust you, Saffy," she said, pressing her thumb to the scanner.

"Have a nice afternoon!" Saffy said with a wave just as the doors closed. She waited there a few moments, before jumping in the air with glee.

"FINALLY!" she cried, before hurrying off to the nursery section. She wasn't going to waste any time.

She went into the playroom, the non adult-one of course, and gathered up some blocks, a few plush toys, a pretty blankie she had had her eye on for some time now, and a purple pacifier. With a wide grin on her face, she moved on into the nap section and gathered up a few diapers, some baby powder, a tub of baby wipes, and a cute outfit that she also had had her eye on for a while. Finally, she stopped at the kitchen to grab a bottle of strawberry milk in the back of the fridge. 

Akiko had loaded up a few of them, explaining that they were for an upcoming acquisition or something. Saffy hadn't been paying too close attention as she had been tinkering with a part for the automated changing table, and since the good doctor loved going on about her different experiments. All she knew was that she LOVED strawberry milk and figured that one measly bottle wouldn't be missed. With her arms loaded down with all the supplies she was going to need, she started to make her way to her room. She looked down at her haul, feeling the bubbling excitement practically about to burst out. That was until she took a good look at the binky. She stopped by the front desk and examined it closely.

"Wait a sec," she said aloud to no one, "this is one of Akiko's hypno binkies. That was close." She laughed and set it down right there on the desk, thankful she had actually paid attention for this one. Once placed in someone's mouth, it started to send signals to the brain encouraging sucking, as well as subliminally implanting an urge to suckle, with the intent of it becoming second nature after a prolonged period of time exposed to it. How it got mixed in with the fresh binkies, Saffy didn't know, nor did she see fit to question it. 

"I'll take it back when I go get a proper paci," she said, making a mental note to closely examine the binky's before she takes one. Using one of her feet, encased in her workbooks, she slid the door to her room open, and didn't bother to close the door. She set the toys and blankie and bottle down on her coffee table, before continuing to her workshop. This time with a free hand, she opened the door, and made a beeline straight for her automated changing table. It looked much like one of the regular changing tables, until it was activated. Saffy first set about opening different compartments and doors, loading in the changing supplies, and even folding up the clothes she had picked out and loading them in as well. Once she was done, she grabbed her tablet from her workbench and synced it up to the table. Saffy tapped on the screen, going into the settings menu... and paused.

Am I really gunna do this? she thought as she hesitated. Then, she steeled herself, and continued on, registering herself in the changing table's system... as an un-potty-trained toddler.

"Here we go," Saffy said as she hit the enter button. It took a second, and then it was confirmed that the changes to the settings had been made. Saffy set the tablet on her workbench, and took a step towards the changing table, stopping when she heard the tinny mechanical female voice.

"Charge detected. Assessment: ... Care needed."

Two large mechanical hands came out and picked Saffy up, laying her down on the changing table. She was tempted to try and get off, just to test how the device would further restrain her, but decided against it. Already, two more hands appeared, and all four set to work. Two made quick work of untying her work boots and removing them, followed by the socks. They were discarded in a side bag that Saffy had set up just for her clothes. Then the hands unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, and slid them off her legs.

"What a good little girl I have!" the voice praised, now sounding like Josephine and making Saffy smile and blush. She knew her boss was going to love that touch. Now only in her shirt and underwear, the hands gently, but quickly, tugged the shirt off over her head. Now it was just her matching white cotton bra and panties. She was sat up so that the bra could be unhooked and removed, just as her panties were slid off. Once the last articles of her adult clothing went into the bag, it was tied shut, and set down to the side.

Saffy felt more than a little vulnerable as she sat there, completely nude on the changing table. The metallic hands set about gently pushing her back down. Two hands grabbed her ankles and raised her legs, just as one of the folded diapers was dispensed from a slot on the table. The diaper was unfolded and fluffed out. Saffy smiled and blushed as she saw the cute baby block design on it. As it was placed underneath her raised bottom, a hole appeared in the center of one of the hands, and a baby wipe was pulled out by the fingers. Said hand then used it to wipe around Saffy's soon-to-be diaper area. She jumped a little at the coldness of the wipe, but still smiled. 

The wipe was discarded in a built-in trash canister, and the hole in the hand closed up, just as a series of small holes opened in a different hand. It lightly started to puff out some baby powder, which it used to liberally dust Saffy's upturned bottom, and then her front. All the while another hand came out and proceeded to thread Saffy's tail through the hole in the back of the diaper, fastening the tape there. Saffy's legs were lowered onto the soft and crinkly diaper in time with the hand dealing with her tail, and they finished the diapering off by bringing the front up and taping it all nice and snug.

Saffy sat up and poked at her diaper, smiling as she felt a thrill run through her body again.

"Alright, sweetie," Josephine's voice came from the speakers in the table, "can you lift your hands up for me, like a big girl?" Saffy giggled and quickly complied.

"Such a good girl you are!" the device praised again as it brought a bright red t-shirt down over her head and arms. The front read 'You know I'm cute. Deal with it!' in black letters. Saffy was then stood up as her tail was threaded through the back of a black skirt, that only covered the top half of her new padding, and had black suspender straps, which the hands brought up over her shoulders. It finished everything off by nimbly parting her thick red locks and using two red bows to tie it into a pair of bunched-up pigtails.

"You have been such a good girl, that it's going into your file!" the table praised and picked Saffy up under her arms, sitting her down with a light crinkle on the floor.

My file? Saffy wondered, suddenly realizing that a proxy file must have been made and saved in the system, Okay. I just have to make sure to delete it when I'm done, before anyone sees it.

Standing up, Saffy giggled at the feeling of a small pillow between her legs, and walked with a bit of a waddle over to her workbench. She yawned as she put the changing table on standby, planning to try and wet and experience a complete diaper change now that she experienced a diapering.

"It works great! They're gunna love it!" Saffy said, as she then toddled out into her room, and smiled at the toys. She picked up a white and brown bunny and giggled, realizing that the coloration matched Josephine perfectly. With a crinkly plop, Saffy grabbed her remote and turned her tv onto a cartoon channel. Then she grabbed her bottle, happy that it was still nice and cold, and stuck the nipple in her mouth. It too her a few tries, but she finally got a taste of the delicious strawberry milk inside, and after some more trial and error, got into a suckling rhythm that kept it flowing. When she noticed that she kept starting to nod off, Saffy made a decision.

"Okay," she said after removing the bottle, but before a yawn, "a quick nap. I'll just set my watch alarm so I don't forget." She set her watch to wake her up in a half an hour, and curled up under the soft purple fleece blankie, that was so warm and nice, and cuddled the stuffed bunny. In seconds, she was lightly snoring. Unbeknownst to the napping otter, she was no longer alone in the facility.

Cleo hummed to herself as she walked in the front door. "Saffy? It turns out zat my appointment vas for next week. Isn't that silly?" Cleo smiled as she walked by the front desk... her eyes spotting something on it. It was a purple binky. Puzzled, she picked it up and examined it. "Not one of Vardens," the maternal deer muttered, wondering what a binky was doing on Debbie's desk. She noticed that the door to Saffy's room was open, and walked down to poke her head in. "Saffy?" 

Cleo's eyes went wide at the sight before her. All over Saffy's floor were numerous blocks and some soft toys, many of which she recognized from being from the nursery. There was a half-drunk bottle on the coffee table. And lying nearby, partially covered by a bright purple blankie from the nap area, was Saffy, fast asleep. Cleo cooed at the sight, capable of seeing the otter's adorable shirt and skirt, as well as her padding underneath.

Now why would she hide this from us? Cleo wondered as she walked in, her overzealous maternal instincts kicking in instantly. She reached down and gently gathered Saffy and her blankie up in her arms, expertly swaddling her. She smiled softly as she remembered the binky she found and, removing it from the pocket she had put it into and slipped it in, the otter never once stirring. Instead, she sighed happily in her sleep, and began sucking, making a Nuk-Nuk-Nuk sound. Without any thought, Cleo carried Saffy out into the hall, rocking her and humming a lullaby, and carried her into the nursery. There, she spied a crib and laid her down in it. She turned on the mobile, which had little multi-colored fish on it, that started playing a tune, with the fish lighting up in different soft colors. It was one of the new ones Akiko had made. Cleo leaned down and kissed her new charge on the forehead, before heading back into her room to gather up all the toys and bring her her bottle. 

She noticed that the door to Saffy's workshop was opened, and decided to poke her head in. Cleo nodded in understanding as she saw the changing machine all set up, the cabinets underneath stocked, not fully, but with a few things.

So this was her big surprise, Cleo mused as she slid the door shut and resumed gathering up the rest of the baby supplies. She must have been waiting for what she felt was the right time to tell us this is what she wants. Cleo thought, smiling. She was careful to tip-toe gently around so as not to wake the sleeping bundle as she re-entered the nursery. She put most of the toys away, but decided to lay the bunny in the crib with Saffy, as well as her bottle, in case she got hungry. She held a hoof to her mouth to stifle a giggle as she saw Saffy, her arms free, reach out and cuddle the bunny that she now realized looked a lot like Josephine, and then left and shut the door behind herself. She had a call to place. 

Unbeknownst to Cleo, the mobile that was tinkling right above Saffy was part of an experimental batch, not a regular one. As the occupant of the crib slept below it, the sweet music would implant subliminal messages. Each one was different. Some were designed for the more "adult" sections of the nursery. This one, thankfully, was much more innocent. 

The fish mobile was designed to mentally help new arrivals come to view their captors as natural authority figures to be obeyed, as well as for the conscious mind to ignore the signals alerting them of a coming need to wet or mess. It should be noted that the need for the binky was being planted in her mind as well as the other aforementioned infantile traits. While multiple sessions with the mobile were required to start making the suggestions permanent, the strongest one was most certainly the obedience to the designated authority figures registered in the system... which presently did not include Saffy, so thankfully that prevented a machine-breaking paradox. What's more, the second strongest implant was already starting to take hold. Saffy started to squirm a little in her sleep, and then relaxed, as her bladder emptied out into her diaper, not once waking up.

Cleo was walking back to the nursery, now dressed in her usual apron, pockets already loaded with supplies, her cellphone in her hoof.

"Josephine, it is as I said. I came back, and Saffy vas already fast asleep, dressed like a baby, she even had toys and a baba! I had nothing to do vith it!"

"You promise that you did not just return and start babying Saffy yourself Cleo? We all know how much you enjoy mothering pretty much anything smaller than yourself," the mature bunny on the other end semi-joked.

"I swear!" Cleo said, a slight roll of her eyes.

"Well, isn't that her business then?" Josephine asked, Cleo able to hear Varden giggling in the background, no doubt playing his silly moo heart out.

"She left her door vide open! And she even designed ze automated changing machine to recognize her as a toddler! I think zat she's vanted to tell us zis for a vile, but decided to surprise us. She even left her binky right on ze front desk where anyone could see it! And before you ask, I checked, it's not one of Varden's."

There was a pause on the other end. "... Hmm... alright. Wait for her to wake up and then, gently, Cleo, ask her if this was her surprise to us. The key is to not embarrass her or scare her away for good, alright?"

"I vill be as gentle and loving as can be," Cleo said.

"Alright, and if she says no, we don't need to tell her that you called anyone about it. If she's humiliated, assure her that it will just be between you two and that you never have to talk about it again, understood?"

"Yes, boss!" Cleo said in excitement. She could hear Varden's laughter getting louder, followed by something that sounded like screeching metal and a loud bang, and Varden bawling his eyes out.

"Oh no! Varden! I said to stay off those swings, honey. Let Mama Jojo see the booboo," and she hung up. Cleo felt a moment's worry for Varden, but knew that he would most likely be alright, what with being built like a tank.

I certainly hope that you liked the first chapter! Please feel free to leave a review! (It really is a wonderful little pick-me-up.)

• Like 1

This looks to be cute and horrifying for the poor girl at the same time! I have a feeling the strawberry milk wasn't so innocent either... Careful what you wish for!

Now you aren't allowed to leave Tracy's story un-updated for this! You'll just have twice the writing now! :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

This looks to be cute and horrifying for the poor girl at the same time! I have a feeling the strawberry milk wasn't so innocent either... Careful what you wish for!

Now you aren't allowed to leave Tracy's story un-updated for this! You'll just have twice the writing now! :)

Horrifying? All that happened is that Saffy went to sleep, dressed as a toddler, unaware that one of her coworkers with an excessively high maternal instinct was about to walk in on her... Oh boy...

Now what makes you say that? Just because a mad scientist was explaining the milks to Saffy when she wasn't paying too close attention... hmmm. Hehehehe, yuppers!

No need to worry! I will be updating it next!

• 1 month later...

Hello there! Sorry if there was a bit of a delay between chapters! I am happy to bring to you chapter two! Please let me know what you think! The story used characters and settings from the amazingly wonderful BabyStar's comic, CottonTail Nursery! It also features the character Varden, created by Frozenpawpadz! Be sure to check out all of their cute/awesome stuff! I hope that you enjoy it!

Home Alone

by

Panther Cub

Saffy slowly started to come to, letting out a big yawn. She stretched and looked up at the blinking fish mobile above her. The padded otter smiled and reached for the fish out of some instinct she didn't fully understand, giggling at her own antics. She saw her bunny close by and hugged it instead, her binky still making a steady Nuk-Nuk-Nuk sound as she suckled contentedly on it. She closed her eyes for a bit, enjoying the feeling of being so safe and secure, and just knew that she was glad she had decided to do this. While she would be mortified if anyone else here at the nursery ever found out about her little secret, the risk was well worth it, she felt, for this moment here and now. 

She felt something brush up against her paw and opened her eyes to look over at it. A smile broke out onto her face as she saw it was her half-finished bottle of strawberry milk. With great reluctance, she removed her binky, already missing the feeling of it in her mouth, and quickly stuck the nipple of her baba in. Thanks to the steady suckling rhythm from her binky, she was already getting a steady stream of the sweet strawberry prize inside.

As she lay there, nursing her bottle, she looked up at the bars of her crib in wonder. So this is what a baby sees when they first wake up? she wondered. She giggled and kicked her legs a bit. It proved a bit more difficult than she had been expecting, what with still being partially swaddled by her blankie. With a grunt, she was able to break free from her soft and warm fleece cocoon and triumphantly resumed nursing her bottle. Soon enough, her bottle reached its end, and she sucked a bit more on the rubber nipple, determined to get any stray droplets. That done, she removed it and, without even thinking, replaced the bottle with her thumb.

Looking around at the crib, she pensively sucked her thumb. Huh... I don't remember setting aside a crib to use... she thought to herself as she laid back, smiling and letting out a giggle as she hugged her bunny. Then she sat bolt upright, her eyes wide. I didn't set aside a crib! I remember deciding that it was too much of a risk in case someone came home early! Saffy thought, panicking. 

Her fear only increased as she heard a voice softly singing, a voice she recognized all to well. As the singing of Cleo began to draw closer, Saffy stood up and launched herself at the bars. She did her best to scramble up and over them, landing on her padded backside with a squish. Looking around the room, she quickly recognized it as the nursery. There were cribs, changing tables, a closet, and a toy chest. Weighing her options, Saffy quickly toddled over to the closet and entered it, closing the slatted double doors behind herself just as Cleo entered the room.

Saffy held her breath as she hid behind various dresses and other assorted outfits, still sucking her thumb. She heard Cleo's soft hoofsteps over to the crib she had been in.

"Saffy?" she heard the overzealous nanny's voice call out. "Saffy? Where did you go? Nana is starting to get worried." Saffy whined a little behind her thumb, feeling a sense of guilt. Maybe I should go out like Nana asked? she wondered, before she bent over. Her stomach was gurgling and there was some pain and pressure coming from her lower intestine. Her tail raised and then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone. Saffy shook her head and wondered what that was all about. She did not have long to wonder.

"There's Nana's leetlest girl!" Cleo said joyously as she threw open the doors to the closet. She scooped the surprised otter into her arms, cradling her. "You are not the first of Nana's babies to try and hide in the closet," Cleo said, booping Saffy's nose. The otter blushed and squirmed in Cleo's arms, for some reason feeling a bit more uncomfortable than the other times Cleo had held her like this. As it had happened on several occasions...

"Was the leetle Saffy scared that Nana would be upset for making a poopie?" Cleo said, giving Saffy a playful pat on the seat of her diaper, suddenly making something clear to the otter.

"Wait... I made poopies?" Saffy said, not noticing she had not phrased the question how she had meant to phrase it.

"You sure did," Cloe stated, happy as could be. She carried Saffy over to one of the changing tables and deposited her charge down on the padded surface. "And no one here would ever be mad at you for something like that. That's why babies have their didees!"

"B-but... C-Cleo, i-it's not what you--" Saffy said, having pulled her thumb out of her mouth and trying to sit up. Cleo gently pushed her back down and popped the purple pacifier that she had picked up from the crib back in. Saffy immediately resumed sucking and was already starting to feel calmer.

"Shh, it's okay, Saffy," Cleo said, rubbing the otter's tummy with her hoof, "just lie there like a good girl while Nana takes care of this icky didee." Unbeknownst to either Saffy or Cleo, the phrase 'good girl' was a trigger phrase, implanted via subliminal harmonic messages through the cribs hypno mobile. When Saffy heard Cleo say it, her body relaxed completely, and Saffy felt content to lie there and be a good girl for Nana.

Cleo had pushed up the skirt and opened the diaper. Being the expert that she was, she was unfazed by the sight or smell, and cheerfully hummed as she set about removing the offending garment and cleaning up Saffy. Saffy, while feeling content to lie there for some odd reason, still felt that something was off. It was when she smelled the pleasant fragrance of the baby powder, that she decided to risk being a bad girl, and tell Cleo that this was all just a mistake. After the front of the fresh diaper, which now sported some baby ducks playing in a pond on the waistband, was taped into place, Saffy was turned over so that Cleo could finish off the tape over the tail hole. She then pulled Saffy's skirt back down, which only covered about half of her new diaper.

"What a leetle cutie I have!" Cleo cooed, scooping Saffy up suddenly and fawning over her. As she walked past the crib, she spotted the empty bottle. "Good girl for finishing your baba!" At the praise, Saffy felt a sense of warmth spread in her chest. "But I'll bet that you still have some room in your tummy for something yummy!" It wasn't a question, as Saffy realized that she was being carried out of the nursery and down the hall to the kitchen.

Okay, the otter thought, her wits about, she's taking me to the staff kitchen and not the nursery kitchen, that means that she hasn't written me off completely as one of the babies, so I can probably reason with her. I can just blame the new auto-changer, Saffy felt her confidence that she could get out of this convincing Cleo that it was all just a misunderstanding. Said confidence took a bit of a nosedive when the large deer nanny carried her into the kitchen and made a beeline for the highchair that was usually used for Varden. 

Before she could properly struggle to try and escape, Saffy was locked in via the tray and the five point harness. Still sucking her binky, Saffy struggled to open the buckles, having always not had the strength to push down on the button. She whined as a bib, also with a yellow ducky on it, was snapped into place around her neck.

"Don't fret, Saffy," Cleo said, giving her a loving pat on the head, "Nana will have your lunch ready in no time."

Saffy rolled her eyes... and then noticed the purple ring of the pacifier bobbing in and out of her view. Not having realized that she'd been sucking on anything, she immediately guessed what it was, her eyes once more going wide. The Hypno-Binky! she thought as she grabbed ahold of it and... after a brief struggle with her mouth, she managed to pull it out. Instantly, she let out a slight whine, but clamped down on it, and tossed the binky under the kitchen table.

"Cweo, ipf noft fut iff woofks wifke! Da aufto-chagew fent frazef!" Saffy said, stopping as she heard herself and realized that her thumb was now firmly in her mouth.

"Such a babbly baby I have! I'll bet you'll be quite the talker when you're old enough," Cleo giggled, returning with a bowl full of some kind of pureed fruit or veggies. It was bright orange, and Saffy gagged just looking at it. Her thumb was tugged out by Cleo, who then tried to spoon some of the mush in. Saffy clamped her mouth shut and turned her face away.

"Cleo, wait! I--MPF!" Despite her turning away, the spoon was expertly shoved in. Saffy felt some of it run down her chin, the taste telling her that it was some kind of squash. She gagged again... yet, out of some weird instinct, she swallowed what she could.

"Awww, what a messy leetle eater you are! Saffy, you are just too cute for words! I cannot wait for the others to see!" Cleo cooed, managing to spoon in some more of the food. Saffy swallowed it and tried again to make her case.

"Cleo! Please--MPF! I--MPF... ACCIDENT!" Saffy said in between spoonfuls. Cleo looked confused.

"Accident?" Cleo asked, setting the hafl-empty bowl of mashed squash down. Saffy's heart fluttered with hope.

"Already leetle one? But Nana just changed you." Saffy's heart sank, before she jumped and squeaked due to a probing hoof finger in the leg cuff of her diaper.

"Hmm, you still feel dry," Cleo said while Saffy blushed. She then leaned over and started sniffing. "And I don't think that you've decided to leave me another present so soon." So flustered, Saffy couldn't bring herself to think of what to say. Then she saw Cleo's ears droop down, a sad look on her face.

"Be a good girl and tell Nana the truth," Cleo said, her voice tinged with the worry that she had once more become overzealous with her mothering instincts around the smaller girl, "is this not what you want?"

Saffy felt triumphant! Finally she could set about correcting this huge mistake... yet... she did like being babied. In fact, it had been something she'd always longed for. And, despite the yuckiness of the mashed squash, a part of her was still very much enjoying the treatment and attention. It was then that the words good girl echoed in her head.

"Good girls don't lie," Saffy's mouth said, without Saffy's mind's approval. "I do want this, Cleo." WTF?! Saffy thought to herself. She didn't have time to reflect on what had just happened, as she then found herself being nuzzled by an elated Cleo, whose eyes were shining bright.

"Oh, Saffy, my leetle one," Cleo said, planting a kiss on Saffy's forehead, making the otter girl blush, "Nana always had her suspicions! Besides, you are just too cute to not be a baby. Now, be a good girl and let Nana finish feeding you." With the mention of the phrase 'good girl' yet again, Saffy obediently allowed herself to be spoonfed the nasty mush with little resistance.

"Such a good girl!" Cleo said, using the clean part of the bib to wipe away around Saffy's mouth, cheeks, and chin. "And for being such a good leetle one, Nana has a special treat!" Saffy was thinking of a way to protest all of this and still maintain that it was all a misunderstanding, when she was handed another bottle of the strawberry milk. Thinking it over, Saffy decided to enjoy another bottle of the sweet and tasty drink, before coming up with a plausible explanation to all of this. As Cleo set about washing the dishes, she sat in the highchair, happily swinging her legs back and forth, as she suckled away with her eyes closed. When she opened them... she saw a certain dark grey-furred tanuki woman wearing a similar miniskirt to Saffy's, with a maroon blouse, and lab coat, standing there in the doorway to the kitchen area. Akiko looked right at Saffy, her eyes and mouth wide.

"Oh... my... GOODNESS!!!" she squealed and rushed over to the now worried otter. "Saffy! You are just so precious! OMGOMGOMG!!!" Dr. Akiko said in rapid succession, bouncing on her feet.

"It would seem that our leetle one decided to surprise us when we returned home," Cleo chimed in, much to Saffy's chagrin.

"Is it true, Saffy?" Akiko asked, stopping and looking a little worriedly at Cleo before looking back to the otter. Saffy, remembering in the back of her head that good girls don't lie, nodded her head, much to her conscious mind's own surprise. That being all the incentive she needed, Akiko resumed cooing and cuddling Saffy, and even proceeded to check the state of her diaper.

"OH! Maybe I should take some pictures?" Akiko suggested once Cleo had dried and put away the bowl and spoon. Saffy shook her head no as she continued to nurse her bottle. Unfortunately, neither woman was looking at her at the moment.

"We could start her own baby book!" Cleo said, clapping her hooves together. "Oh, but maybe it would be best to wait for everyone else to be here first? That way we can take a group picture first!"

"Great idea, Cleo!" Akiko said, her and Cleo's eyes both shining so bright, Saffy had to practically squint at the two of them to even look in their general direction, while her own aura practically glowed with her red blush.

"I think that Jeremy will have to set up the camera this time," Cleo said, and suddenly Saffy's eyes went their widest yet.

Jeremy?! Oh no! I can't let him see me like this! What would he think?! Okay, okay, calm down. Jo will be back soon, and then I can get some time away from Cleo, and then I'll be able to explain to her what happened. And maybe... just maybe... my secret will still be intact! Saffy reasoned and opened her eyes, to find Akiko unbuckling her restraints. Cleo, having taken the tray away to clean, was humming. Saffy, now sucking on an empty bottle, found it taken from herself as well, to be handed to Cleo. Saffy started to nervously chew on her hand, worried as Akiko, with some minor grunting, picked her up and placed Saffy on her hip.

"This is just too cute!" she said and started to walk down the hall, heading towards the play area. "I have so many ideas! OH! You can even help me with some of my new inventions! Would you like that, huh Saffy? Wanna Be Mama Akiko's wittle product tester?" Akiko cuddled the hapless otter all the way to the play area. Saffy soon found herself deposited in a large playpen, sized for their guests, of course.

"B-but, Akiko!" Saffy said, pausing, as something caught her eye. She turned her head, and saw a colorful-looking plush block sitting nearby. It looked like a normal large plush baby block... aside from the fact that it was floating a foot off the ground. Her eyes now wide with wonder, instead of panic, Saffy looked closely at it, inspecting the floating toy.

"Oh! I see that you've found my prototype hover blocks!" Akiko said, excited. She then pointed to the rest that were scattered nearby, most of them not floating. "Just press in the middle of the star side, and they'll start floating. Press it again, and they'll stop." Saffy followed Akiko's instructions, her plans of escaping this baby treatment temporarily fading from her mind, as a sudden urge to play took over. Giggling, Saffy crawled over to the blocks and started to activate several.

Sticking her thumb in her mouth, she started to stack them with her free paw. Saffy built up a floating tower, which turned into a floating castle, complete with a floating surrounding village. She then spotted some stuffed animals, and set about having them tear down the miniature floating kingdom. She was only vaguely aware of a slight pressure in her bladder. But Saffy was too preoccupied with building up a series of towers next and ignored it. She didn't notice as she started to wet, or even when she started to waddle even more as she stood up to walk and grab more blocks.

After several minutes of her playtime, Saffy slowed to a halt. Wait... she thought to herself, This isn't right. Slowly, she let a block fall from her paw, her ears perking up at the sound of someone clearing their throat behind her. Turning slowly, Saffy saw her boss, Josephine, come into view. The older female brown and white bunny stood there, looking at Saffy with one raised eyebrow.

"I think that we need to have a talk, sweetie," she said, noticing how quickly Saffy's tail tucked itself between her legs as the otter girl let out a whimper and looked down at her feet. Internally, Saffy was worried not only about how she was going to explain all of this to her boss... but that she might be in trouble. She briefly panicked when the mental image of being spanked came to her mind... but Saffy's adult consciousness quickly dispelled that notion. Shaking her head, she looked back up at Jo and blushed.

"I-it's n-not what it looks like!" she said, wringing her paws, mostly to keep either of her thumbs out of her mouth.

"Did Cleo get carried away again?" Josephine asked.

"W-well... I mean, k-kinda..." Saffy said, grateful that she could answer this question, still unaware of why her mouth seemed to have been working on its own earlier.

Just tell her that the auto-changer malfunctioned and Cleo misinterpreted things, Saffy thought... before a new thought bubbled up. Lying is what bad girls do. She felt a momentary flood of fear at the idea of being a bad girl, that Saffy had to compose herself. Confused by all of this, she quickly thought of how to amend her story.

"Th-there's an auto-changer and... uhm... m-mistakes were made... and then, uh, it k-kinda spun outta control from there..." she said, lamely, feeling incredibly guilty but without knowing why.

Jo smiled a little and beckoned her diapered mechanic over to her. Saffy obediently did as she was beckoned, and allowed herself to be lifted out of the playpen.

"After returning home, I had Cleo take Varden to the naproom for some downtime," Jo said, "but not before I asked her some questions. Thankfully, Dr. Akiko was also present to add in her own explanations as certain things came to light. Apparently, she set you down for your nap in one of the good doctor's hypno cribs."

Saffy was stunned by this news, and mentally kicked herself for not realizing it earlier, especially since she had helped Akiko design and build several of them. "That's why I wanted to be a good girl so much for Nana and Mama Akiko!" Saffy said, suddenly blushing, realizing what she had just said aloud. Josephine let out a chuckle and rubbed Saffy's head, making Saffy smile, reluctantly.

"Correct. And while we were finding all of this out, Varden found something under the kitchen table. Akiko immediately identified it as one of her experimental hypno-binkies."

"GAH!" Saffy said, her eyes wide. "That's right! I pulled it out of my mouth and tossed it away after Nana buckled me into the highchair for num-nums." Saffy clapped her mouth to her mouth, blushing even more from her babyish vocabulary. Josephine, while looking like she was holding back laughter, understood how serious this was and could not help the worry that displayed itself on her face.

"Both Cleo and Akiko were shocked to find out about this massive error, and now both feel absolutely awful. While Cleo is tending to Varden so that we could have this chat, Akiko is currently in her lab, going over all of the data she's collected so far on her inventions. Although, she assured me that the effects are not permanent so long as they were stopped in time."

Saffy let out a sigh of relief at that. "Thank you, Mama Jo!" She said, suddenly biting down on her lip as her face beneath her fur became like a beet. Josephine smiled a little at that, before her ears dropped a bit. Held up her left hand to reveal what she had been carrying. It was the empty baby bottle that Saffy had been drinking from.

"Well, sweetie, there's still more. For you see, this bottle right here, that Cleo insisted you had at least two of," Saffy blushed at that, "were filled with a... special new formula that Dr. Akiko had developed."

"Y-yeah... sorry about that. Please tell Akiko that I'll definitely reimburse her for whatever the cost." Saffy said, her thumb slipping back into her mouth. She started to worry as Josephine started to shake her head.

"No, sweetpea," Jo said, feeling nervous, but electing to get it all out in the open, "see, this formula... was designed to help the babies we acquire... lose their continence..." Josephine trailed off, as Saffy stood there, dumbstruck, unaware that she had started to wet her already damp diaper.

"And the effects," she said, patting the front of Saffy's slightly yellowed padding, making it squish a little, "are a bit more longer-lasting." Seeing Saffy's lips start to tremble, and tears starting to form in her eyes, Josephine was quick to try and allay the otter girl's fears.

"But don't fret. Akiko said that the effects after only two bottles will go away... eventually. Maybe in about a week or so! They won't exactly return in full immediately... so there will be a bit of a... potty-re-training period. But the point is that this is most likely not at all permanent!"

Saffy stood there and took a few calming breaths. As humiliating as this was... she knew that it could have been much worse. Especially if she had been put in any of the more... mature hypno-cribs. And, a part of her that was not at all subliminal, but in fact one she kept secret from anyone at all, felt that the idea of needing to wear diapers for a spell... wasn't so bad at all.

"Although, that still doesn't quite explain what the hypno-binky was doing on the front desk, or why you already had a bottle and some toy and a blankie, as well as that cute outfit, in your room with you as you napped when Cleo returned home." After hearing that, Saffy went rigid, caught completely off-guard, and with nothing to say.

"Is there something that you'd like to tell me, sweetpea?" Josephine asked, her smile warm and suggestive.

Thank you once again for giving one of my stories a read, and please feel free to leave a review or comment. I really do hope that you enjoyed it!