LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because Market

Thanks.....I ordered a week ago and they finally shipped.  Expected now Tuesday. To confirm what you said...something along  the lines of we are working with our suppliers.  By the time I get them, I think the subscription starts a few days later.  They have a ton of complaints.  It's just not clear how to cancel.  

I received the samples two days early.  The outer shell is incredibly soft.  I was very hopeful with chaffing, but the pad is incredibly hard and seems tight around the groin region.  It does have leg gathers.  The leg gathers seem to be awfully tight.  The waist line,  legs and buttocks seem to be ok fit wise. The pad is very narrow  and does not taper near the legs.  The leg gathers seemed to be pressed in up front, which is  bad for men.  It is a bit pooofy in the rear, so it may be noticeable under clothes.    Because of the tightness and hard pad I will not be sticking with them.

I was able to wear one for at least four hours without leaking.  They did get kind of thick.  The wetness did not get very back before I decided to change, though no leaks.

I ended up cancelling.  You actually either have to call or chat.  They offered me to auto ship another brand, which turned out to be Prevail... NOOOOOOOO, I just want to cancel.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, 2sail2 said:

The pad is very narrow  and does not taper near the legs.  

The pad in front is way too narrow for men, unless you point downwards or straight ahead.